Lost Luggage Ch. 03

Story Info
Ajay sees just how wild his new friends are.
4k words
4.09
17.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nangaman
nangaman
10 Followers

The bus rumbled down the road. It was mid afternoon, but the closed windows and air-conditioning kept the sun and the heat out. The bus was a mid-sized affair, with four seats per row split down the middle by an aisle. Most of the couples sat near each other; the three single men sat all the way in the back and were having an animated conversation.

The single woman whom I hadn't met yet had pitch-black hair, pale white skin, and colorful tattoos down her arms sat with the well-tanned mid-forties white couple up at the very front. I sat near the front, with Wayne and Janine in the left two seats of a row, while I shared the right two seats with Caitlin. Wayne and I took the window seats so Janine and Caitlin could talk. Michael and Shelly sat near the three single men in the back. They probably felt more comfortable among their own age. The other ten couples sat behind us and were chatting like old friends. I had met none of them, but most of them looked in their mid-thirties to mid-forties. Most of them were Caucasian, but I did notice a Black couple and an Asian couple among them. After about an hour drive the wife of the mid-forties couple up front stood up and got on the PA system of the bus.

"Hello everyone, I'm Christine." she said, in a heartwarming southern accent. She was a honey-haired woman with warm blue eyes who exuded a matronly charm - something between a mother hen and a madam from an old-west brothel. Though very buxom and full figured, she had a very womanly way of carrying herself, and seemed very comfortable in her patterned light summer dress that gave lovely hints to her curves. "I'm you're program director along with my dear hubby, Gregory. If you have any issues we are the folks to talk to. This lovely young lady next to me is Veronica. She is our massage therapist for our stay. Stand up and say hi, Vera!"

Veronica stood up, and I saw that she wore a skin-tight black muscle shirt that followed the curves of her lithe body, especially around her slightly saucer shaped breasts. I could clearly see the she had several ring piercings in both her ears, two in her right eyebrow and one in her left nostril. I was struck by how exquisite her arms looked, perfectly curved, soft-looking and smooth, yet well toned and nicely muscular. They were also intricately tattooed from her elbows to her shoulders. She carried herself like a boxer, easy on her feet and ready to move like lightning. She was quite mesmerizing.

"Hiya, guys!" Veronica began, her voice carrying a hint of mischief along with a Californian accent. "I'm a fully certified massage therapist, and have over seven years of experience. The resort hired me, so all my massages are complimentary during your stay - all you have to do is set an appointment. I am trained in a variety of massages, my specialty being Shiatsu and Swedish deep massage and, as Gregory will attest, don't ask for my Swedish massage if you can't take it. These fingers can dig deep!" There were a few chuckles as Gregory made a grimace.

"I am also trained in erotic and sensual massages -- if you so desire." Veronica had wicked smile on her face. I felt my heart race when I thought of her fingers caressing my most private parts. There was a lot of whooping and hollering when she said that..

Christine broke in, "And if you really want to get to know Veronica better just ask her about her beautiful tattoos and piercings. —oh, their so sexy!" Everybody whooped and howled again. I joined in this time, getting into the ways of the group.

Janine's voice rose above the rest. "Veronica, are you nipples pierced!?" Several others from the back voiced the same question mingled with a bit saucy laughs.

Veronica shouted back "You damn well know the answer to that one, Janine."

"But I forgot." Janine said loudly. "Wayne, does Veronica have her nipples pierced?"

"Don't tell her, Wayne, or I won't suck your cock!"

My ears pricked up at that one! Veronica had her hands on her hips in an aggressive stance, as if her threat was real. Several people laughed when Wayne sat quietly in his seat. I barely paid much attention to that, my mind was anticipating what Veronica was going to do next.

"Fine! Here's your answer." Veronica said in mock exasperation. She lifted up her muscle shirt to show a gorgeous pair of ring-pierced nipples. They sat perfectly on pale white Hershey-kiss shaped breasts, each of which had beautifully intricate and colorful tattoos on it. The tattoos extended from her shoulders and surrounded her nipples, leaving them looking very exposed. She tugged at both nipple rings, stretching out her teats and lifting her breast up slightly. She clenched her teeth and moaned; I could only imagine how delicious the sensation must have felt. Then, just as quickly, she pulled her shirt down and hefted her breasts in an aggressive manner. "Mmmmm! All fucking real, baby!" Everybody cheered.

"Wait! I need to get a closer look!" Janine cried out causing everyone to dissolve into laughter.

"I'll give you a closer look—" threatened Veronica with cunning look, preparing to do something drastic. That got a lot of howls and cheers..

"Sorry to break it up, ladies, but we're at our mid-stop." Christine said, "Veronica's titties will have to wait for your close 'inspection', Janine. Alright folks, we will be eating at the restaurant nearby, after that it is another two hour drive before we hit the resort. I'm glad to see everyone is in a great mood even after the long flight. If you are up for it we'll have a few thing going on this evening. I know there are a few "island-virgins" in our group and I haven't met all of you so when you find the time come on up to us and introduce yourself. We are all going to be seeing a lot of each other so let's get to know one another as much as possible. Before I sit down is there anything I can do to make you all more comfortable?"

"Yeah," Janine said. "It's way too cold in here. Can we just turn off the AC and open the windows for fresh air. I'm freezing my tits off!"

"What do you say folks?" Christine asked the others. Several people shouted answers, which was either yes or they didn't care. "Alright, majority rules. Off it goes."

When we came back from our late lunch, the bus was nice and warm, and all the windows were open. Before we boarded Christine introduced us to Marvin, our bus driver who was also the resort grounds keeper and activities planner. Marvin was tall, had a muscular build, and pitch-black skin that made him shine in the afternoon sun. He had a shaved head, a strong broad flat nose, and a wide white toothy grin. I noticed several women secretly ogling him.

"Oh we know all about Marvin," said Caitlin, arms wrapped around him and giving him a tongue-filled kiss. "Don't we, Christine?"

"Of course dear, we do, but the 'island virgins' don't know him yet -- especially the lady 'virgins'."

There was a murmur among the females of our group, and everyone seemed to glance at Shelly, who smiled and shied behind her husband. I overheard Janine say to one couple, "...oh yeah, it's really thick..." and held a hand in a ring to show the size.

"All right everybody," Christine said. "Enough about Marvin's big fat cock. Let's all get aboard."

Everybody laughed, including Marvin, and we all stepped aboard. I noticed Caitlin squeeze Marvin's crotch before heading back to sit next to me. She looked at me and said, "He really has such a beautiful cock, you have got to see it. I love how it feels in my mouth." She said it matter-of-factly.

I simply nodded and realized that Caitlin was one of those free spirit-types that was comfortable discussing anything with anyone without a hint of embarrassment. I was growing to like her even more, and felt sort of protective of her. I didn't want that innocent part of her to change.

The bus got under way again and followed the road that led to the far end of the island. With the AC off the inside of the bus started to get very warm and I began to sweat, but being near the window I was able to get a cool flowing breeze. I could see that both Janine and Caitlin were drenched in sweat. I offered them my seat, but they declined saying that they preferred the heat.

After about a half an hour, I was in a pleasant lull caused by the rocking of the bus and the vast forests and jungle that rushed by. Janine had gone to the bathroom in the back, while Wayne and Caitlin were dozing.

I looked in the back after a while and noticed Janine's shadowy silhouette near tail-end of the bus. It looked like Janine had started a conversation with Michael, Shelley, and the three single men in the back. She was laughing and I could see her shadowy form jiggling in tantalizing ways against the light of the back window. Even in silhouette she was a heartbreakingly beautiful creature. I wanted to join her, but felt I would be interrupting. I didn't feel I fit in yet. I turned to the front and stared out into the empty ocean as it rushed to meet the far horizon, echoing the feeling of loneliness.

My mood lifted after a half hour, when Caitlin, half asleep, cradled her head onto to my shoulders and held my arm for support. I wondered if she had sensed my need. I cozied up to her an fell into a brief lull again, my eyes half closed in sleep. I sensed someone pass us by to get to the front. I didn't think much about it much at first, but something told me I had glimpsed something unusual. I looked up to see who it was.

There, completely naked, was Janine, carrying a conversation with Christine and Veronica. She had taken off all her clothes. She handed a bundle to Christine, who accepted and set it aside. As she conversed with them, she was presenting her bare ass to Gregory as if it was an ordinary thing to do. I could see her breasts jiggle and undulate to every tremor of the bus and with every laugh she had.

The scene was beyond erotic. I had an explosion of lust, which I could barely contain. My cock was instantly erect, my pants tenting so strongly that I had to adjust it to stay flat against my stomach. My heart raced. I couldn't believe it. Had she emerged from the bathroom naked? or had she stripped naked in front of Michael, Shelley, and the other single men? It was too much to fathom.

My eyes were glued to Janine. Sometimes she would bend over too much and hit Gregory in the face with her ass. Other times Gregory would kiss an ass cheek, or caress it. Janine would pay it no mind to it, carrying on her conversation with the ladies. Gregory would also reach up and tweak Janine's nipple, which she would just bat away, but only after letting it linger there for a bit. Christine however would not let it go saying, "Behave, Gregory!"

Finally the conversation ended and Janine turned around and said something admonishing to Gregory. Then leaned over and smothered him with her tits.

My mind reeled and my mouth went dry. I stopped thinking and simply started rubbing my hard on through my pants, but had to do carefully so I would not wake up Caitlin. I distinctly remember feeling like I would get caught any moment.

I saw Janine head towards the driver's seat. Marvin gave an exclamation and put his arm around Janine as Janine gave him a hug. They spoke for a bit, his hand squeezing her ass every now and then. Janine then pointed ahead of the road and Marvin slowed down and parked off to the side.

Christine got up and turned on the PA system.

"Folks, Janine, this beautiful naked lady over here-," she paused, as Janine faced us showing us her whole naked body, "-whom most of you know or met, informs me that the toilets aren't working. So if you need to pee, now's the time to do it. We've got an hour more to go, and we want to avoid any delays. Also, as Janine has so clearly demonstrated, feel free to take off your clothes! You can get as comfortable as you like, no need to be shy. In fact, you'll find we strongly encourage nudity. Just make sure you use towels when sitting, You can pick them upfront to place on your seats. Ah! I see, Timothy has taken up Janine's example. Way to go Timothy - and what a nice looking cock! Any way folks, pee-time is now."

Caitlin had woken up and was looking back at Timothy. "Dammit! Jan and Tim beat me to it." She looked to the front then exclaimed, "And now Marvin!"

Sure enough, Marvin had stepped out the driver's seat and was pulling off his clothes, tossing his shirt, pants, and white briefs to Christine. I saw a massive piece of dark flesh dangling between his legs as he stepped out of the bus.

Suddenly there was rustling beside me and was just in time to see Caitlin pull off her shirt, drop her full skirt to the floor, and running completely naked down to the bus door.

"Goodness Caitlin, take it easy child!" said Christine. But Caitlin did a flying leap out the door and, looking outside my window, I saw her land on Marvin's back. She swung back and forth and wrapped her thighs around him for a bit, her ass cheeks spreading wide and showing a beautiful tightly puckered asshole and the bottom of her pussy lips.

After a bit, she let go and landed on her feet, sliding her hands slowly down the length of Marvin's muscular body, feeling every curve, nook, and cranny. She suddenly stood up, turned and faced me, looking up, and beckoned me to come down, all the while stroking the flaming red tuft of pubic hair between her legs. Marvin got behind Caitlin and pulled her into his embrace; she looked positively tiny wrapped in his large muscular arms. Caitlin kept eye contact with me and started to raunchily grind her ass into Marvin's crotch. She closed her eyes and her face contorted with lust and pleasure. I was confounded by what I was seeing.

Then I saw Janine walk past them and come up next to the bus almost underneath my window. She stepped in to a bare patch of dirt and squatted. I couldn't believe she was going to piss right there, in front of everyone. I could see every part of her. She had her knees bent and spread wide in an open squat that clearly showing her pubis mound and labial lips hanging down. I began rubbing my cock through the crotch of my pants even more vigorously. Then she looked up.

I thought to turn away, but she smiled and waved, and, of all things, beckoned me to come join her. I shook my head no. I had no courage to pee in view of everyone on the bus, even though I thought it would be exhilarating to do. Apparently, Janine, Marvin, and Caitlin had no qualms about urinating in public.

Janine smiled at me and made a face that said _c'mon!_ I brought two fingers together to make a tent, and pointed to my crotch. She mouthed a "so?" to me and kept beckoning me. I firmly shook my head no. She finally shrugged and mouthed a disappointed okay.

I heard a rustle next to me and saw Wayne sit next to my seat. He had lost his pants and undies because he only had his Hawaiian shirt on which barely covered his genitals. He was holding a small digital camera. "Ajay, would you mind taking a video of everyone peeing? Janine would love to have it on tape."

It was probably the strangest request I have ever heard asked of me, but I said to myself _'why not?'_ I was through the looking glass now. All the rules were gone and everybody seemed in on it. I realized why Kitty was hesitant to tell me anything. If these were the sort of things that happened on the bus, then what would the resort be like? I decided I was in for the ride and all I could do was enjoy it with my new found friends. Perverted as they were.

"Sure." I said, and took the camera from Wayne.

I pointed the camera at Janine and started recording. By this time Caitlin and Marvin had joined her - Marvin's dick looking a little puffed. Janine stood back up and drew them in a huddle. After a bit, they shook hands and Janine squatted again, with Caitlin squatting on one side and Marvin standing on her other side. I tapped on the window to get their attention and made as face to ask what the hell was going on. They just looked up, smiled, and waved.

"It's a pee-off." Wayne said simply. "Jan and Cait are always so competitive with each other. You should have been there when they had a squirt-off. Nearly drowned my camera in pussy juice. Ah, I see Janine's quite happy about her peeping Tom."

Indeed, Janine had a big smile on her face when she saw I had the camera. She leaned back on her hands, spreading her legs even more, raising her hips so I could get a better view of her hairless pussy and the hint of pink flesh inside. Caitlin did the same, her red-haired labia now all swollen and crimson and glistening wet. Marvin grasped his cock like a garden hose, and pulled back his foreskin to reveal a giant purple-headed knob. His glans was extremely large and shaped like a Samurai helmet, and had a long slit in front. I heard several women gasp in the back. The luck some men have.

Janine yelled something that sounded like _ready, set, go_ and I saw all three tense their under-bellies. Instantly, three jets of clear yellow urine erupted, a fountain emanating from their pee holes, falling in gentle arcs, landing by the dirt patch by the side of the bus, and collecting in dark pools underneath the sand and gravel. They kept a steady stream going trying to out-last each other. Marvin was the first to run dry and finished by shaking his monster of a flaccid cock, flicking off large drops of urine, before re-sheating his purple head in foreskin. Janine and Caitlin continued to pee, their abdomens tightening even more as they squeezed their bladders of every golden drop. It was strangely erotic to watch the fluid gush out from their pee-holes in unison. It was a wonderful display of synchronized pissing.

Caitlin finished next, ending in odd spurts of urine. Everyone was watching now, and Caitlin's finish was sexy yet funny to watch as she used two fingers to spread her labia minora trying to prevent them from interrupting the stream. Her efforts not only further exposed her urethra, but I could clearly see her vagina below it, and her clit above. I also noticed she was simultaneously using her palm to put pressure on her bladder. It made her somewhat unbalanced, and brought a lot of giggles as she wobbled and splayed her legs even more to keep from falling on her ass in a pool of her own piss. At no point did I see a hint of embarrassment on her face as she spread her quim and showed off the inside of her pussy.

Janine was still going strong, waving to everybody and laughing at the sheer joy and freedom of her lewdness. Eventually her urine came in spurts also, until finally she made a face and grunted, giving one long arcing squirt and sat back on her haunches looking exhausted. As she boarded the bus she received an ovation, not only for winning but for giving such an enthusiastic performance.

"Thank you everyone so much!" Janine said, full of mirth. "I couldn't have done it without the ten glasses of water I had on the plane and a few more at the restaurant. I would also like to thank my fellow pee-ers - ha ha - the magnificent Marvin with his magnificent cock, and the cuntalicious Caitlin with her perfectly ruddy and lickable cunt, yum! - both put up a great fight. But let us not forget: this is not about winning or losing, it is about _participating_."

As she finished that last sentence she looked directly at me. Everyone laughed and clapped and cheered as we two held each other with our eyes. Marvin handed her a wipe, and without a thought Janine propped her leg up on an armrest so that her pussy lips opened up to a captive audience. She proceeded to wipe her pussy up and down, all the while looking directly at me. I watched her clean her pussy, staying totally rigid, captured by her blatant display. I was also sure that if I had made any sudden movements I would have erupted all over the inside of my boxers.

nangaman
nangaman
10 Followers
12