Lost Luggage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nangaman
nangaman
10 Followers

The camera made a sound. It had filled its memory capturing every single moment of Janine's lewdness. If this was how Janine was now, I licked my lips in anticipation of what was to come. She was certainly not the quite mid-western woman I thought her to be. I wondered how deep her perversions went as I watched her thrust two fingers deep into her pussy and then rub the juices into her mons and labia. She then brought the fingers up to her mouth and proceeded to slurp her juices from her wet glistening fingers.

I convulsed and felt a stream of semen drench the insides of my boxers. I ejaculated burst after burst of hot wet spunk in one of the most intense balls-emptying orgasms of my life. As my orgasm subsided, I felt my juices drip down my still hard shaft and collect into a pool of warm stickiness around my balls. I shuddered visibly in the aftermath. That and a brief moment when I opened my mouth in the sheer pleasure of the moment were the only clues that I had just creamed my pants. That's when I saw Janine still looking at me with an evil-looking smile on her face.

It was the moment I would later mark as my point of no return. As I watched her lick her fingers clean I knew that I was more in lust with her than ever before. I knew I would follow her to the depths of her depravity, wherever it would lead me, no matter what the cost. I could not have fathomed the wicked debauchery she had in store for me.

* * * * *

I would like to thank my wonderful editor Goddess9991 for helping me with the Lost Luggage Chapters 01 02 and 03, though I did do some quick revisions again on my own so any mistakes you find are mine. I hope to write more chapters soon and use her services again. she is a delight.

I would love to hear from all who read this work so far. If you liked it, SEND A COMMENT, I want to know your thoughts, the more DEPRAVED the better, lol, - it is a great motivator for me to write the next chapter. And I love corresponding with readers. So many thanks, and hope you enjoyed the read so far.

nangaman
nangaman
10 Followers
12