Lost Luggage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers

'No, no, no,' I screamed. 'I was only ten and you can get away with a lot when you're that young.'

'But my darling Beatrice you've now blossomed into a young lady. I want to see those sexy legs in a dress again.'

I grimaced. 'No. I've not got a figure, my legs aren't sexy and my hair is far too short. You're crazy we would be laughed out of the hotel.' It was then I spotted the other case in the corner of the room. 'Why don't I open it and see if it contains something more appropriate.' I shout.

Clare looks disappointed but moved aside as I picked it up and flung it on the bed.

'It's bound to be locked,' Clare wished. But no tiny lock was going to stop me and they easily broke off. We both looked at each other ominously as I lifted the lid like a pirate opening a chest of buried treasure. My jaw dropped. Despite the masculine appearance of the case it obviously belonged to a woman, as the first thing I saw was lingerie.

'Oh! No,' I wail leafing through the layers of delicate clothes, 'this isn't good.'

Clare's interest was renewed and she too began pulling things from the case like an excited teenager. It contained sparkly evening dresses, summer dresses, floaty skirts, revealing minis and a collection of sandals and heels. Plus sarongs, a swimsuit and a variety of colourful bikinis.

'Nice taste,' Clare sighed. Any idea of the owner?'

But unfortunately the case gave no clue.

This wasn't helping but for some reason I felt a sudden urge to investigate further. The feminine clothes where incredibly pretty. On closer inspection I noticed the bikinis where filled with synthetic busts. I held a pair up and wrinkled my nose.

'Don't mock,' Clare said. 'The poor dear may have lost her boobs.'

Guilt ridden I dropped them pack into the case as Clare pulled out a wig. 'She lost her hair too?' I say.

'Don't be stupid,' she says excitedly this is just what we want.' Clare then found what I assumed where padded cycling shorts.

'Padded panties,' she cried excitedly 'these will give you that figure you wanted.'

'Hey!' I cry, 'I said no such thing. It was you.' But Clare wasn't listening as she fished out a matching bra and advanced towards me menacingly.

'No,' I said again. 'I'll wait until tomorrow. I'll go hungry. My things are bound to turn up on the next plane. I've still got my chinos.'

Clare frowned then pointed out of the window onto the balcony. I followed her gaze and caught a glimpse of my dirty chinos sailing through the air.

'No,' I scream and made a futile dash onto the balcony only to watch my trousers blowing down the street. 'That's my only pair,' I cry.

Clare grins and holds the panties aloft. Cheekily

Excepting my fate I agreed, just this once but as I nodded she snatched back the panties and swapped them for a thong from the case.

'It's not a thong,' she corrected me its a gaff.'

I look at her mystified.

'A gaff will hold you in and avoid any unpleasant bulges.' she smirks. Handing it to me.

'Why can't I keep my boxers on? I asked.

'It will spoil the experience besides we don't want to see a bulging cock under your dress when you get excited.'

I had not intention of getting excited but I nodded and stepped into the tight piece of material. Eye wateringly tight, the string separated my buttocks and the gusset tucked my cock under my legs giving a feminine front to my tummy. Clare smirked and playfully pushed me back on the bed and held my legs in the air like an infant having his nappy changed as she slipped the lycra padded panty over my feet and down my legs. Like the gaff they panties where incredibly tight and she had to haul them with all her might until they where over my thighs. I lifted my bottom off the bed as Clare yanked them into place.

'There,' she cried as I dropped my now rounded bum onto the bed sheets. Immediately I felt the padded pads support my bottom, increasing my overall hips by at least two inches. Only then does Clare give me back the pretty conventional panties. Standing beside me she gestures with her hand and I raise my legs in the air again. This time the panties fit perfectly. I sit upright and place my hands on my womanly hips. I'm bewildered as Clare guides my hands into a lacy bra and clasps me in behind me on the bed and clips me in.

I look down at what I thought looked like two unnatural grapefruits but Clare was impressed. 'Woah!' she cries wrapping her hands round my chest, squeezing my new breasts like some drunken lad on a wild night out.

'Get off,' I cry staggering to my feet strangely protective of my new tits but Clare pushes me onto the bed with an unseen strength all hot and excited.

'Cor! You're a peach. I could rip your clothes off and give you a damm good seeing to.' she smirks and her eyes sparkle like a lighthouse. 'But you'll have to wait.' she laughs and quickly leaps off the bed grabs a pair of panties and holds them open invitingly. 'Come on lets eat first ... we haven't long.'

I step into them awkwardly and admire how she slides them up my thighs and over my peachy behind. She gasps and stands back to admire my new womanly shape. 'You really must have an hourglass shape,' she says gleefully, 'if so the dress will fit you like a glove.' she rummaged in the mystery case and found a beautiful flimsy dress. 'This will give the boys the horn,' she giggles.

I groan. I didn't want to be a male fantasy all I wanted was my dinner and yet I felt strangely excited. I moaned and complained a bit feeling I should but she ignored my pleas and threw me a slip, which I nervously stepped into as she unpacked the case further. As if her own clothes she carefully hung the dresses and skirts on hangers alongside her own. I stood transfixed as she popped all the lingerie into a spare draw and then gazed at my feminine reflection in the mirror. I had a sexy curvaceous body with a narrow waist, firm busts and wide womanly hips. For a moment my mind wandered and I wondered what I would eventually look like in a pretty dress with make-up and high-heels.

'You're probably right,' she said suddenly without warning. 'Especially in this frill-fronted dress.'

I stare straight at her, as she holds aloft a pretty long sleeved dress in a soft pink. She grinned sardonically at me.

'Oh, its obvious what you where thinking,' she said, 'from that soupy expression on your face, and the way that your shoulders are sagging. Like someone had sat you down in front of a radiator, and you're beginning to melt.'

I couldn't think of anything to say. She pulled the grin back into a little frown, like someone reigning in an unruly terrier.'

'It's a gift,' she said

'What,' I said still staring at the dress.

'Guessing what people are thinking just by looking at them. It comes in handy.'

'Well I wasn't,' I reply. 'I was thinking how stupid I will look and couldn't believe what you are making me do.'

Clare raised an arched brow. 'Whatever.' she said as if to acknowledge a lie and held the dress open invitingly. She could see the nervousness in my eyes.

'Don't worry darling. You did all this before you'll find it a breeze. It's like riding a bike or acting in a school play. I'm sure you're a natural.'

'That was a long time ago.' I sniff stepping into the floaty dress. I opened my mouth to say more but I couldn't as the soft material caressed my legs like tiny fingers and my cock began to throb under all its Lycra trappings.

'It won't fit,' I say pulling it over my hips, sliding my arms gracefully into the sleeves, as effortlessly as a samurai sheathing his sword.

I was wrong.

Clare smiles with delight and zipped me up. It fitted perfectly. Legs together I shake my hips and feel woozy as the dress swirls gently round my knees. I stare at Clare who's busy tugging at my sleeves and straightening the seams smoothing out a few rogue lumps and bumps. 'It's so figure-hugging.' she gasps, 'its not very forgiving but you needn't worry you look amazing.'

I too am captivated by my new look. I can't help admire how the dress fits my every curve and as I stand there in a dream. Just for an instant, I felt a mad impulse to dance like a girl. I wanted to skip about the room feeling the pretty dress hang limply from my body and my boobs bounce in my bra. Luckily the fit passed as quickly as it had come but it left me with no idea what to say next. Plus I could feel my cock harden inside my tight gaff and for a moment thought I might burst with excitement.

Clare looks at my legs then her watch disapprovingly. 'I'm not a fan of bare white legs.'

I lift my skirts and show her my legs proudly.

'Darling you have lovely shapely knees and they look good naked but we really need to give your legs a shave and moisturise but we haven't time, we'll miss dinner.'

As I stood there wrestling with the problem, she rummages in the lingerie draw.

'Joy,' she cries finding a natural coloured pair of six-denier tights. 'These will hardly notice on but will cover any stray wisps until we can clean you up.'

I groan as expected but wonder if she's serious. She grins, very much like a hyena. What would we do if my case didn't arrive tomorrow? I frown. It wasn't as if we couldn't afford to buy me a new wardrobe. We had past plenty of shops in the coach on the way here so what was the dull ache in my tummy and fluttering in my head? Why was I enjoying wearing the dress so much and why did I secretly hope Clare will make me dress as a woman for the duration of the holiday? I shake my head as if to dislodge any demons and sit on the bed as I'd seen Clare and rolled the luxuriously soft tights up my legs.

The sensation was electric and as I hitched them up under my skirts I had to bite my lip to stop myself filling my panties with excitement. My ankles looked slender, my skin smooth and my legs incredibly long. Immediately all thoughts of looking stupid, being discovered and humiliated evaporated from my mind. The tights felt amazing and as far as I was concerned, it was like being a little girl again, dressing for that special last night in the hotel.

I shook my head and while I carefully straightened the seams Clare found me a beautiful pair of shoes. They where round toed and so high they where positively fetish.

'I can't walk in them,' I say but despite my protest I was already pointing a toe for Clare to slip it on my foot like Cinderella.

Walking was as I imagined incredibly difficult. I paced up and down our bedroom like a teenager in her first pair of heels acustomising myself to the position they threw me into. Unlike Lucy's shoes I wore many years ago these high heels made me feel sexy and grown up. Back and forth I stepped, swinging my rounded hips in a provocative swagger. Soon I was skipping up and down like a catwalk model and Clare was impressed. I looked at her rather sheepishly unbeknown to her my cock thrusting forward threatening to break from my trappings. She sat me down and painted my face. She applied a generous coating of mascara that really lengthened and separated my lashes. She then curled them to a seductive curl. I looked so alluring. She made me pout as she applied a thick coat of rouge lipstick. It had a richer colour than a gloss but still gave a superb lustre. It seemed to plump up my lips and moisturised them at the same time. They ached to be kissed but Clare wasn't having any of it as she finished my face with some powder that gave me a peach-like completion. I watched in awe as my face transformed until I was barely recognisable. I wondered if she had picked up any tips from the TV programmes she had been watching. It was so exciting seeing the man in me being replaced with soft femininity. Eventually, delighted with my look she stretched the shoulder length wig on my head like a queens crown. It framed my face beautifully and as Clare combed it into place I felt my eyes dampen - everything was perfect.

'There,' she said as if applying icing onto a cake. 'I always knew you where a softy.'

'I'm not a softy,' I say but as I stand and feel the dress drop round my knees, the hair tickle my cheek and my boobs jostle in front of me, as my heels threaten to throw me off balance. It was true I did feel as soft as a feather duster.

Minutes later we strut into the restaurant like two leggy models. This time I'm confident and proud. I look good and know it. Heads turn as we enter. The headwaiter looks us up and down admiringly and then shows us to a table.

'You're doing fabulously,' Clare grins holding my trembling hand as we weave majestically between the tables our skirts rustling and fluttering seductively. To our delight we collect lecherous glances from goggled eyed men and envious stares from their women. Our seats are held for us and napkins placed on our laps as if we where special guests.

'What if the person who's lost their case is staying in the this hotel and recognises this dress, shoes and wig?' I whisper to Clare

Clare smiles. She's unfazed and manages a laugh but I winced at the potential scene.

The Meal was delicious but after all the fuss I made I now wasn't particularly hungry. I think it was partly nerves but I was all of a sudden conscious of my weight and didn't want to ruin my look by over eating. The waiters were polite and I noticed how they acted differently to Clare and I. They where professional but flirtatious, asking us where we had come from and why our boyfriends weren't with us. It was a giggle and this delighted Clare as despite my hastily applied make-up, my appearance had everyone fooled. The waiter even asked Clare if she would like a dance later in the disco. Strangely I was immediately jealous for two reasons, this was my future bride but why didn't he ask me if I looked that good.

This got me worried. What was I thinking but like those many years ago when I dressed as a pretty girl I loved the attention and all the admiring glances. As I ate, careful not to ruin my lipstick I began thinking about my proposal intentions and as I looked down at my painted nails as I held my knife and fork it seemed unlikely she would accept. If I had slipped into the feminine role so easily was I jeopardising our future relationship. As far as I was aware Clare wanted a full-bloodied male as a groom not some weak, limp-wristed sissy who looked better in a dress than trousers.

After our meal I was exhausted and wanted to go back to our room so I could repair my seriously damaged masculinity but Clare had other ideas as she led me into the lounge for a coffee.

I did feel very special sitting back in the soft chair with my legs crossed and my dress draped just over my knees. I smiled at Clare and she smiled back licked her painted lips and mouthed the words, 'I love you.' I couldn't help but laugh and wondered what we must look like to the other guests. After our coffee I persuaded Clare to go for a gentle walk around the pool as we where still getting our bearings and I wanted to see what the rest of the hotel was like. Outside my heels clicked noisily on the concrete and I smelt my perfume as she took my hand. I was trembling. Now dark outside, the pool lit up, the palms swaying and gentle music mixed with the sound of the distant waves rolling on the sandy beach. It was incredibly romantic. She took my arm as we walked around the pools perimeter and I felt my cock bursting to escape. A gentle breeze blew my skirt and my arm went all goosy. It was while we looked back at the hotel Clare saw the lights of a casino.

'Please no,' I wined as she dragged me back inside. 'I want to go to bed.'

'There's plenty of time for that, Beatrice,' she says and playfully squeezes my bum.

My good fortune took a positive turn as I won five hundred Euros on the roulette wheel in the hotel Casino. I screamed like a schoolgirl and Clare feared I had wet myself. I thought the prize money would enable me to buy a new holiday wardrobe but when presented with the prize the compare looked at me and handed me a voucher for the ladies hotel boutique. That was a turning point as with the credit note stuffed in my clutch bag I looked forward to shopping and buying something new of my own rather than wearing a hand-me-down like a younger sister. Clare saw the change in me and whisked me into the bar for a celebratory drink.

'You like wearing this dress don't you?'

'It's all right,' I say dismissively. I wasn't going to tell her how I felt just yet.

Something odd was happening. I didn't want my normal pint and cigar instead I happily accepted the white wine Clare ordered. We perched on two bar stools as we sipped our drinks. I sat carefully with my legs together terrified I might look overtly masculine. I stared at my long stemmed glass and my pink lipstick round the perimeter. My childhood memories where flooding back. I had shut the feminine experience off in my head but now wearing the pretty lingerie and dress these sensations had returned. I smiled as for the first time that evening I felt confident.

A handsome Spaniard begun strumming a guitar and walked around the bar singing.

'You're feeling OK now?' Clare stated

It scared me that she was able to read my thoughts.

I nodded and my cock began to twitch excitedly and I had to keep glancing at my dress to check it wasn't making a show.

'We'll have to give you a proper shave tomorrow before we hit the pool.'

The thought of swimming was far from my mind and I hadn't considered wearing a costume.

'Can we go to bed?' I ask.

'But darling the night is young, you look a million dollars and you wanted to dance earlier.'

'I did?' I ask bemused.

She ignored me; finished her drink, took my hand and led me to the hotels club.

We danced and drank some more. I followed her lead and was soon dancing round my clutch bag like a lovesick teenager. A man asked me to dance and I declined. Clare told me off and to prove a point when the off duty waiter eventually appeared she accepted his hand and danced. I was furious but she kept looking back at me as I stood on the edge of the dance floor. I wasn't alone for long as a handsome young man with a bodybuilder's physique whisked me onto the dance floor. I didn't have an opportunity to refuse as his arms circled my waist. He spun me round like a rag doll and I loved every minute. He seemed a perfect gentleman but when the music slowed I put his arms round his neck and pressed into me. I felt his hard cock push into me. He tried to kiss me and I struggled to escape but he held me firm. Next thing I know, I feel my hot tongue inside his mouth and the rough unshaven chin around my mouth. I open my lips wide and let him explore, loving the feel of his dominance as he squeezes the wind out of me and prods me with his hard cock. I feel taken and defenceless. After the song I thanked him for the dance but fled the club only to bump into Clare necking the waiter in a corridor.

She looked at me sheepishly said good by to her friend and we both staggered up to our room.

He wanted to comeback to our room.' She giggled. I couldn't really complain after my kissing but I wasn't impressed.

'Don't be such a prude, Beatrice,' she said slapping my bottom playfully

'But I'm your boyfriend,' I said, 'you should be kissing me not some stranger.'

She stopped in her tracks and looked me up and down strangely and I knew something was wrong, dressed in the pretty dress and high heels it was difficult to exert any form of masculinity so it was no surprise to find that she didn't think of me as her boyfriend when in a dress but more as a girlfriend.

Back in our bedroom the effect of the nights drinking took its effect and I felt decidedly drunk and submissively letting Clare strip me out of the pretty dress and lingerie. I was half asleep but she wouldn't let me crawl into bed until she had dropped a sexy silk nightdress over my head. The silky material felt amazing and I gained a second wind as Clare came on strong pushing me back onto the bed rubbing me all over, caressing the gown on my skin until I was hot and hard. Soon my pretty panties where crumpled on the floor and I was spreading my legs like a wanton slut. The evil glint reappeared in Clare's eyes and she was soon in-between my legs fumbling for my cock. Finding it she clutched it with a hand and guided it into her wet hole. She felt amazing squeezing me tight, taking control, riding me as if a boat on the sea.

Tomsparty
Tomsparty
647 Followers