Lost Myself In A Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, fold the blanket and stack the pillow on it. Just like you found it." Calm was returning to her voice. My ass stung more as bent over to get the blanket, the skin stretching as the welts grew.

"I am going to go get ready for the party." Was all that Joanna said as she left the room.

I didn't here or notice Mistress come closer, until she ran her hand over my glowing ass. It seemed like such a gentle touch, almost loving. "It actually looks nice to have a little more color here." She said, continuing to rub. I finished folding the blanket and bent over to stack it under the pillow. Just as I was about to stand up, "Stay there for a second." I froze. She had stopped rubbing. Was she going to beat me some more? I glanced between my legs. She wasn't there. I heard her fumbling with something in the bathroom, and then she returned. "And this is a nicely warmed ass. Notice how each welt is nicely raised." She was talking to the camcorder. "Notices also the minimal damage to the art work, if the blows are land cleanly, flat on the cheeks." A minute later she clicked it off. "Stand up." I straighten up and see came over, clipped on my leash, and moved away. I could here her going through her dresser drawers.

12