Lost Phone Ch. 03

Story Info
First day on the job, last day without breasts.
2.1k words
4.49
15.1k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flictus
flictus
40 Followers

I woke up the next day at 6am with my head spinning, for some odd reason my nipples were sore and when I looked at them in the bathroom mirror they were puffy and about twice as big as usual. Might have been the breast forms I wore the night before on my date/job interview. I had a job a sales pharmaceutical sales representative now. The catch was it was a female pharmaceutical sales rep. The pay was $95k a year and I had already taken the $10k signing bonus. Plus I was having sex with the boss, well he was having sex with me.

Getting ready as a woman took a lot of time. I ended up having to wear the same dress as I wore the night before on my date. It still smelled nice from the perfume. I was all ready by 730am, my wife still sleeping. Oddly enough she had no problem with me being a female sales rep, probably the check that helped. Probably. I slipped around to her side of the room and got her phone and put in her password. Locked. She had changed it. Hmm. She hadn't changed her password on her phone for 7 years since we got married.

I made sure to change the password on my phone and I set the timeout to 30 seconds. There. Two could play at this game. I had a glass of OJ and I was out the door in my red wig and black flats. Just a woman off to work.

I checked my phone again and had a series of texts from Steve. The address where I would be working was amongst them. I put it into my GPS on my phone and drove there. I noticed another thing. When you are driving as a woman everyone looks at you. Women look at you and men look at you until they see you look at them then they keep looking at you and either smile and look away or just smile. I kept thinking 'what are these guys looking at?' Then I realized I was dressed for a dinner date at 8am -- drive of shame much?

I arrived at the address in my GPS and turns out it is Steve's house. I guess he works from home. I got out of my car and walked up the sidewalk to the front door. I was about to knock then I remembered -- I work here and Steve's cum is probably still in my ass. I walked in the front door at 8am. Steve was there.

"I knew you would be right on time, I was waiting," Steve said.

"I try to be on time," I used the girl voice.

"How did your wife take the news about the job as a female sales rep?" he said.

"Actually she is depositing the check today and told me she was glad I got the job," I said.

"Really? That doesn't make you the least bit suspicious?" Steve asked.

"No, why would it? I needed a job," I said. It didn't sound suspicious. Not that suspicious.

"I'm just surprised she didn't object, don't worry now though Cindy. We have work to do today. Follow me," Steve said turning to walk down the hall. I followed him.

The office he had was pretty large and I worked in a slightly smaller one adjacent to it. Mine was feminine decorated as much as an office could be and his was just an office. He showed me to my desk and told me the login to my computer and what reports I had to sift through and where the data in those reports would be put on the reports I was to file.

Turns out he worked for GSK, GlaxoSmithKline, as a research and development team member and a sales VP as well. Not sure how you got both titles, but that's what his email block said. The works was really easy and I had it all done in a few hours. He messaged me on my computer.

'Cindy, want to see our videos from yesterday?' Steve messaged.

'Sure,' I responded on the messenger.

Then he linked the two videos he had put on YouPorn! Of me sucking his dick and the other of me taking his cock on the beach. I looked so very smitten and so very entranced on his dick.

'What if someone I know sees that!' I replied. The video already has 8900 views!

'You dress like a woman now -- so it shouldn't be a problem. Can you come over to my office?' he messaged.

I was a bit upset. I went over to his office.

"Hey there babe, don't be upset its ok no one you know will see," Steve said.

"What if they do though?" I asked.

"Don't worry they won't, oh, I forgot to mention we have a business trip tonight," Steve said pecking away at his computer.

"Tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah babe," he said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Brazil," he said.

"How long?" I asked.

"Six days," he said.

"Six days?"

"Yes, I forgot to mention the travel per diem pay too," Steve said.

"Per diem pay?" I asked.

"Yes, its $1,800 a day," Steve said.

"I will need to go get my passport I suppose," I said.

"Has your wife seen you dressed as a woman yet?" Steve asked looking up at me.

"No," I said. She had been asleep when I left this morning and asleep when I came in last night.

"Text her and tell her we have a trip to Brazil, make sure to mention the per diem pay too," Steve said pecking away at the keyboard.

"Ok," I said turning to go back to my office. It was 11am she should be up by now. Maybe. Sometimes she slept until noon or so.

'Hey dear -- we have a business trip to Brazil, 6 days, and the plane leaves tonight,' I messaged.

'Oh really that was fast. Already on business trips I guess. I deposited that check,' She replied.

'Did it clear?' I asked.

'Yeah it was fine, are you coming home to get your passport then?' she texted.

'Yeah I will come by to get it,' I replied.

'Ok I will be taking a nap, I'll put your passport on the nightstand, be careful when you fly,' She texted back.

It was not shocking at all for her to be so dismissive, she had been that way for months. Years.

"So what did she say?" Steve said poking his head.

"She said to be careful flying," I said suddenly feeling a bit put off.

"Did you mention the per diem pay? Glax pays pretty well don't they?" Steve said smiling.

"I didn't get a chance to mention it, she said she would put my passport out for me," I replied. She did sleep a great amount, maybe 16 hours a day.

"You told her six days!?" Steve asked incredulously.

"Yes, she said she was taking a nap," I said looking blankly at my computer screen which had nothing on it.

"Hmm, it's probably nothing -- you ready to go? I'll drive you to your house to get your passport," Steve said.

Without much in the way of further conversation I followed him to his garage and we got in his truck.

"Oh you're still in that dinner dress babe, we will need to get you some more clothes," Steve said as I climbed into his truck.

"Yeah I guess so," I said slowly and quietly. I was thinking about my wife. She really didn't care. She liked the money. I wonder how much she did care for me. If at all.

"Do they do breast implants in Brazil?" I asked Steve.

"Yes, all the time," Steve said as we pulled out of his driveway

"I wonder if she would even care if I got implants for this job," I said laughing. Part of me though she would have to care if I did.

"Ask her when you get home. Her answer might surprise you," Steve said.

Sooner than I would have liked we pulled up in my driveway. I got out of the truck and walked into my house as a woman. Sure enough my wife was in bed with the lights off.

"You asleep?" I asked.

"Not yet. Did you find your passport?" she said.

"Yes it's right here," I said as I picked it up off the nightstand.

"Have a safe flight dear," she said while yawning.

"Yeah I will its six days in Brazil you know," I said again looking for some sort of response.

"You told me," she said sleepily.

"Oh Steve there was something else too," I said.

"Oh?" she said.

"Steve said that he would give me another ten thousand dedication bonus if I were to get breast implants for the job," I lied. She had to balk at breast implants.

"Oh? How big did he say?" she asked.

"He said F cups to get the full bonus," I lied again. She wasn't really going to go for this. No way.

"That is a lot of money," she said to me.

"Breasts though? I don't think I will be able to explain those in church," I tried to give her a way to reject my own proposal. Show she even cared some.

"I think gynecomastia causes breast growth in men, we can tell people that," She said rolling over to look at me in the light.

"Well you are dressed up now aren't you? Cute babe. Isn't that an evening gown?" she critiqued.

"Yes," I said.

"Never figured you for a redhead," She said.

"So what do you think about breast implants?" I asked grabbing my fake silicon breasts for effect.

"We need the money, I say go for it," she said rolling back over.

"You do know your husband will have giant breasts then?" I said. They would be much larger than my wives C cups.

"I know, but we need the money and having tits is not that bad," she said.

"Ok, F cups and gynecomastia it is," I said slowly.

"Alright I'm going to sleep now, be careful on your flight," she said.

"Ok. Well. Bye." I said walking out of the bedroom, slowly closing the door. No care at all she just willy-nilly let her husband get F cup implants!

I walked back outside and got in Steve's truck.

"Well what did she say?" Steve asked.

"I told her that you said I could get a $10k bonus if I got F cup implants while I was in Brazil," I said.

"What?! I never -- Oh -- oh!? - what did she say when you told her?" Steve asked.

"She said we could use the money and she would tell everyone it was gynecomastia when they asked," I said putting on my seatbelt.

"Oh... Well... Yes, babe. I can pull the 10k from your next bonus easily, especially if you're willing to get implants for the sales rep position," Steve said.

"She just doesn't care," I said.

"So you want to do it then?" Steve asked.

"She really does not care at all," I repeated.

"Cindy?" Steve asked.

"Fuck it -- sure why not."

"Great babe," Steve said reaching over to turn on the radio. Without thinking about it my mouth began to water. He was very subtle. I glanced over and he scooted his ass just a little so I would have better access. He had me so trained. Still being dressed like a woman you want to do what a woman would do. I did miss his dick, so I crawled across the seat of the truck and took him out of his pants and began to suck his cock. He always tasted nice, clean. I watched his growing dick vanish into my mouth over and over again. I made slurping noises and gagged some on it. He forced my head down harder. My silicon breasts were rebounding off the seat now. I was feeling his cock in my throat. Without warning he slammed my head down all the way -- I felt him tense and spurt. I swallowed and swallowed, but I never tasted his cum because it was too far back. He spurted 6 or 7 times, bucking his hips into my face. His hand came lightly off my head.

"You are such a great cocksucker Cindy," Steve said.

"At least someone thinks I am great," I said as I recovered from his lap and reapplied my lipstick in my vanity mirror.

"I think you are very great babe, and when we get to Brazil I think you are going to see it too," Steve said.

I thought about what my wife has said. She really did not care at all. I was going to get a pair of cantaloupes attached to my chest and she did not care one bit. As long as the check cleared. She was using me -- plain and simple. I needed to do something about that and I needed to do it fast.

flictus
flictus
40 Followers