Lost Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack went to sit in his chair placing Ann's legs either side of him, so that her pussy was totally exposed to him. He slid a hand up her thigh and then pushed 2 fingers up her wide open cunt. I saw Ann's body react to the invasion but she muffled any sound. Slowly fingering her, he used his thumb to rub her clit. Ann bit her lip, which indicated to me that his touch was sending an erotic thrill through her but that she determined not to show it.

"Max, you get undressed while I pleasure this little whore. I am going to make her cum really hard in front of her husband. Are you looking forward to that Ann?"

"Nooo, pleeease no. Don't do this to me!!!" Ann pleaded again. Jack just laughed at her.

As Max started stripping off, Jack leaned forward in his chair, spread Ann's legs wide and started licking her cunt and clit. From her body language I could tell Ann was trying hard not to respond to the stimulation. I know that she loves cunnilingus, and I guessed she would be fighting a losing battle. Her body soon starting giving a few twitches, as Jack tongue hit the mark. His fingers were still moving slowly in and out of her cunt.

Trying to see what Max was doing Ann turned her head to face him. She was just in time to see a huge thick cock spring out of Max's jeans as he slid them off. Ann's eyes widened visibly as she saw Max's equipment. I wondered what was going through her mind.

With his monster pointing straight at Ann, Max walked to where Ann's head was just balanced on the edge of the desk. Her eyes did not move off his cock as he approached. Standing right next to her face he smiled at her and told her it was time for her to taste his cock.

"Oh God," Ann said resignedly as she took hold of Max's cock and guided it slowly into her mouth. As she adjusted to having to stretch her mouth to accommodate Max's cock, he started massaging her tits and rolling her nipples between his large fingers.

I stood there tied up and helpless with a clear view of what both men were doing to my wife. Despite still feeling outrage at these men abusing Ann, I could not change my body's reactions to the hugely erotic sight in front of me. I had never before seen in real life some other person engaging in sex - and here right before me my absolutely naked wife had two men stimulating all her erogenous zones, while she was sucking off one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen. Ann's body was starting to shudder as all her pleasure buttons were being manipulated and licked.

Ann's eyes closed and she started groaning. "Nooooo. Pleeeease. I can't let you do this to me!!" She was rapidly losing the battle to control her orgasm, but still did not want these men to make her cum.

Max and Jack sensed she had capitulated and as Jack inserted an additional finger in Ann's cunt Max focused on rolling both Ann's nipples. Very quickly her body was shaking uncontrollably.

Ann pulled her mouth off Max's cock, looked at me with pleading eyes and cried, "OH GOD RICK!! -- I can't help it. They are making me cum and I can't stop it."

With that she erupted into an explosive orgasm. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH. OHHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHHHH," Ann shouted as her body shook and shuddered with the powerful erotic shocks running through her. Max and Jack kept up the stimulation until her shaking started subsiding.

It was such a turn on seeing my wife experience such tremendous erotic pleasure that I nearly orgasmed as well. I desperately wanted to cum but could not touch my cock the way I was tied up.

Standing up and leaning over Ann, Jack looked into her eyes, smiled broadly and said, "You enjoyed that, like a good little slut didn't you? And this time you cannot lie to me!"

Still getting her breath back, Ann just sighed, but was still not going to give them the pleasure of acknowledging that Jack was right. "Well, your husband is about to watch you have more fun. Max can't wait to slip that huge dick into your cunt. You are going to love feeling that huge thing stretching your pussy walls."

Despite her body still coming down from the orgasmic high, Ann tried to avoid getting fucked by this stranger. "PLEASE don't fuck me Max. Only my husband has ever done that. Please can I just suck you off like I did for Jack?"

Max chuckled as he walked round to stand between Ann splayed legs. "Honey, all good whores love a huge cock. And now is your chance to get spoiled by this one. I am going to give you really good ride."

As he picked up Ann's legs and put them over his shoulders, and Ann watched as he lined up his cock with her pussy entrance, she resigned herself to being used by another man, and said softly, "Max please just go gently."

Max obliged and slowly edged the head of his monster past Ann's pussy lips. I saw her body tense as she adjusted to his size. Max then gradually eased in deeper and deeper. Ann let out a huge groan as Max pushed in the last bit. Giving her just a brief moment to get used to his cock, Max started slowly thrusting in and out of her pussy.

"OHH ... AHH ... OHH!!" Ann let out little cries as he rhythmically buried his cock deep in her cunt. As Ann's cries turned to deeper sexual groans Max slipped a hand down between her legs and started rubbing her clit. He thrust a little harder and faster as Ann started an involuntary erotic moaning.

Suddenly Max withdrew from her cunt, eliciting a deep sigh from Ann. "Want some more honey? Does that big cock feel good?" Ann's very erect nipples and spread legs (which she could have closed) clearly indicated her sexual excitement was now controlling her actions, but she resisted saying so.

"I can see that you are very turned on honey. I am going to make you cum with your pussy full with another man's cock." Max chuckled at the prospect.

With that he plunged right back into Ann's stretched cunt and started pounding her pussy. Almost immediately Ann started groaning again. Max was now also flicking her clit and rolling a nipple to increase her stimulation.

"Your cunt feels very ready to cum. Just let go and let your husband enjoy watching you cum with another man's cock buried deep in you. He already has a rock hard cock watching you be a slut."

Max was talking dirty to Ann to increase the level of stimulation. "My cock feels good inside you doesn't it? Soon you are also going to have the thrill of another man's cum filling up your insides."

The mention of him coming in her cunt seemed to really push Ann to the edge. Erotic cries started escaping from her lips with each thrust by Max, and she was actually starting to match his thrusts.

"Ohhhh... Ohhh.... Ohhh..... I can't believe it....... I going to cum again!!" She looked at me as her body started to shudder.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. OH SHIIIIIIIIIT. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Ann exclaimed as her second orgasm that evening rolled through her body.

As Ann's moans and groans of erotic pleasure continued, Max groaned, and plunged deep into her cunt. His hips jerked squirting his cum deep into Ann's pussy. "OHHHHH YEAHHHHHH. Feel all that cum inside you honey!!"

As they both came down from their erotic highs, Max withdrew his dripping cock, looked at Ann and said, "You are a great fuck, and you cum so easily. You are going to be hooked on big cocks from now on."

With cum dribbling out of her pussy Ann looked over at Jack and still a bit out of breath, said, "Well Jack, both of you have now had your fun, and I guess I have now paid you the favours required. Can we leave now -- with my purse?"

"Why are you in such a hurry when you seem to be having such fun? Rick is clearly also getting quite a thrill out of your sexual exploits. I bet he is desperate to cum at this stage, since his cock has been rock hard all the time that you have been enjoying other men get it on with you." "You cannot leave before I have given you and your husband a little more excitement. When you leave here, your sex lives will never be the same again."

"Jack, have your not tormented us enough tonight? What more do you want?" Ann challenged, obviously having recovered to some extent. I grunted through my gag, and tugged at my restraints, trying to indicate support for Ann.

"It seems that Rick is saying he wants to watch you getting fucked some more," Jack laughed at me.

"So Ann you are going give him some more excitement. Since I have not had the pleasure of fucking you yet, we'll see how Rick responds to that. Besides you seem to orgasm so easily that I want to see if you are an insatiable little slut that will cum 3 times. I am going to fuck you while you are still on an erotic high."

"Oh God no Jack -- I will not cum again. You men have abused me enough already." I sensed Ann was trying to get out of being fucked again by trying to convince Jack that he would not have the pleasure of seeing her cumming involuntarily another time.

"That sounds like a challenge," Jack sneered. He pulled Ann off the desk, turned her around and made her bend over the desk leaning on her elbows. Her legs were spread leaving her pussy and sphincter very exposed. He stroked her arse before sliding his hands down her crack. He ran his fingers around the rim of her little back hole, which made Ann tense up. She relaxed again as he moved down to slip two fingers into her cunt.

"Well Ann, you are about to experience another first for you tonight -- being fucked by 2 men on the same night. I bet you have fantasized about this. I'll make sure we don't disappoint."

Jack removed his fingers from her cunt and replaced them with his cock. He easily slid all the way into her in one stroke. Her pussy was clearly still a little distended from Max's cock. Jack fucked her rhythmically while stroking her arse. Suddenly he slapped her arse. "OWWW. Why did you do that?" Ann cried out.

"Having had Max's cock and having cum already we have to use some other ways to excite you some more," Jack replied smugly, and proceeded to slap her arse a few more times. Each time Ann cried out, but could not pull away as she was pinned down with her legs up against the desk and Jack's full body weight behind her -- and his cock deep in her.

Keeping up the rhythmical thrusting Jack reached into his desk draw and produced a tube of cream. He squeezed some onto his fingers and proceeded to rub the cream around Ann's tight little rear hole. With a fearful look on her face she tried to look around to see what he was doing. "That right Ann, the level of excitement is about to increase," Jack smirked. I watched as he applied a little pressure on her puckered hole.

"No Jack. Please don't touch me there!!" Ann pleaded. I knew she had no experience of anal stimulation and felt that part of her body was most private.

"Oh all little sluts like their arseholes being played with." Jack applied more pressure. Ann was clearly resisting, and pinching her hole closed. Jack gave her arse a solid slap. The surprise and flash of pain made her unclench her arsehole and Jack's finger slipped up her lubricated puckered hole. I saw Ann wince before her eyes opened a bit wider as she felt Jack finger probe her nether regions.

As Jack's cock and finger thrust and probed Ann's holes I could sense that she was gradually starting to get aroused again despite her earlier orgasm's. Probably she was finding the new sensations in her arsehole quite erotic.

Jack slapped her naked backside a couple more times and as Ann let out a muffled cry on the last slap her shoved a second finger up her puckered holed. Ann let out a moan of discomfort, closed her eyes and hung her head. She was clearly just accepting the abuse and the sensations that were accompanying it.

She could not stop her body showing signs of erotic stimulus. An occasional shudder or deep groan indicated that the level of erotic thrill was growing. Jack understood the signs as well and with his unoccupied hand stretched under Ann and rubbed her clit. This soon increased the pace of the body shudders.

Having got Ann to a good level of sexual excitement Jack withdrew fingers and cock. "Now for your final thrill Ann!!"

Jack held Ann's hips tightly in his hands, pushed her hard up against the desk and lined up his cock with Ann's puckered hole.

As his cock tip applied pressure on her sphincter Ann cried out. "OH GOD NO JACK. NOOOOOO!!! NOT THERE PLEASE. YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!!"

Jack visibly applied more pressure to push past Ann clenching. I watched as Jack raised his hand to slap he arse -- the same tactic he had used earlier.

"NOOOO Jack!!" The slap landed. Ann eye's opened wide. " NOOOOOO...... OHHHHHHHH MY GOD. OHHHHH.......... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Ann exclaimed as Jack cock pushed it's way past her sphincter and slid deep into her arse.

"Oh my oath. I feel soooooo full," Ann sighed as Jack started thrusting up her arse.

"Your ultimate slutty thrill, hey Ann!!" Jack smirked at her as her grabbed her tits and fondled them.

Clearly the erotic mix of discomfort and sexual stimulus from her first anal fuck was getting to Ann. She was groaning quite deeply and her body was tense.

I was again embarrassed that I was very turned on by this highly erotic sight of another fucking my wife in the arse and fondling her tits and now also her clit. I was getting a huge thrill out of the fact that my wife was clearly incredibly stimulated at this stage and was almost certainly going to cum soon again from the sheer erotic pleasure she was receiving. My cock was rock hard and wanting to cum as well.

Continuing to fuck Ann's arse Jack stimulated her nipples and clit. I guessed that these erogenous zones were also quite sensitive by now from the earlier work out's that Ann had received. Ann was probably experiencing a significant combination of discomfort and erotic thrill.

Jack stepped up the pace of stimulation on Ann, and her body started shuddering again while she let out very sexual sounding moans. Clearly the new erotic sensation of having her arsehole filled with a thrusting cock was getting to the core of her, and overriding any discomfort. Ann started her little pre-orgasm whimpers, indicating she was reaching the inevitable climax.

"OHHHHH. This can't be happening. .............. OHHHHH FUUUUUUUCK. AHHHHHHHHHH." Ann exploded into her third orgasm that night. She could not help herself and matched Jack's thrust as he rapidly worked himself up to orgasm.

Jack jerked, thrust hard into Ann as his semen squirted deep into her arse. "OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS. What a tight arse on this little slut!!" Jack pulled out to let the last spurts of cum squirt over Ann's butt. It seemed like a final act of domination over my wife -- covering her in his cum.

Ann lay exhausted on the desk as Jack went to sit in his desk chair again.

"Well Ann, I guess you have paid your forfeits now.......... and you have had the thrill of being fucked and being made to cum by other men. Now that you and Rick have had a taste of illicit erotic thrills I'll bet you are going to want it again soon." Jack chuckled looking at me and my hard cock.

"Before we give you your purse I think you owe it Rick to make him cum. You have had all the fun, while he could only watch -- although I think he loved that."

"Ann, make Rick cum while he still tied up. He has got a huge hard-on from watching you enjoy raw sex. Just give him a hand job so that he can understand that you have had enough fucking for tonight, but you just want to release his tension," Jack continued still enjoying his sense of power over us.

With Max and Jack's cum dripping out between her legs Ann came over to me and took hold of my cock. She looked me in the eyes as she stroked me, but didn't say anything. I think she was trying to understand my true reaction to tonight's events. I had been so turned on by the erotic sights I had seen that I knew I was not going to last long.

Just then Jack came up behind Ann and put his hands around her with one cupping her tit and the other snaking down to her pussy. "That's it Ann, make Rick cum while he gets a thrill from watching another man touch your body, and play with your tits and cunt."

Jack knew that I would have cum easily anyway, but by fondling my naked wife as she stroked me he knew I would be over the edge very quickly.

I started shaking as I approached what I could sense would be a huge orgasm. "Now that your wife has tasted how exciting it is to be slut she is going to want more men to fuck her Rick. Do you want to watch her do it again? Does it thrill you to watch her cum with another man's cock in her cunt?"

Reaching my peak I could only nod my head as my body spasmed. I shuddered and bucked as Ann continued to pump my cock, continuing until every last drop of cum had squirted out onto the floor. I would have screamed with pleasure and release as well had it not been for the gag that was still in my mouth. Ann gave me a wry little smile as she listened to my muffled cries and gave my cock a final squeeze.

"Ann, you can undo your husband now and both of you can get dressed. You are free to take your purse and leave when you want. Max will see you out. I am sure we will never see you again, but you will not forget that we taught you both something about sex tonight that is going to change your lives."

12