Lost Souls & Dreamers Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers

He had a lot of work to do and little time to do it in, but he felt that the walk would do him good. As he walked towards the beach he noticed the trail going through the valley in front of him. He saw the papers blowing around and wondered why such a pristine and pretty beach would have such a mess. A paper blew up and danced in front of him just out of reach. He saw writing on it and grabbed for it. It kept just out of reach until in a long dash he managed to grasp it and hold.

As he turned it around to see the writing, he felt the warmth radiating from it. Huh, he thought, strange that this paper is so warm. As he started to read it he realized that it was an erotic story. As he read it he realized that it was about two women. He thought that it could be better, so as he walked on his thoughts were on the story and how he would be re-writing it. "First of all, a real love story should be a man and a woman." Talking to himself he walked back to his room.

curious2c
curious2c
2,504 Followers
12