Lost, Stranded, Line in the Sand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourawful
yourawful
913 Followers

My mom's eyes followed my father's eyes down in between my sister's legs. Horrified, she viewed the product of her children's love making. Brother and sister. Her children's cum, her son's sperm leaking out of her daughter's pussy. Cum running down her daughter's thighs, droplets leaking from her daughter's special and most sacred place onto the sand. So wrong, so awful. I could hear my mom say out load what she was thinking, "Oh my god no. No" as she stared in between her daughter's legs, the place where her son's cock had been moments before.

My mom's mouth was wide with shock as she placed her hand to her lips. My sister followed her parents eyes and knew they could see her pussy leaking cum. Ashamed, embarrassed, my sister turned and bent down to the ground and picked up her thong. My sister giving her mom and dad another angle of her body, her back, ass, asshole and pussy with her legs and hole wet with brother and sister cum. My sister looked me in the eye for a second. Anger, fear, disbelief but mostly shock. My sister with her thong in hand ran off nude in the direction of the ship.

My parents could now clearly see me kneeling on the towel. I slowly stood up and felt incredibly naked. My cock was still hard. The shaft and head of my dick glistened with my sister's pussy juices and my cum. My parents looked at me, the good for nothing son who had corrupted their beautiful, perfect, doctor daughter. For a second I saw their eyes scan the cock that had made their daughter orgasm. I turned giving my parents a view of my ass, and reached down to grab my swim trunks. I quickly pulled on my shorts and turned back to face the consequences of fucking my sister, my mom and dad. My mom lowered her hand from her still gapping mouth speaking, "Your alive, nothing else matter, nothing you've done matters, my children are alive. I love you, I love you both so much."

My mom moved towards me, her nipples poking against the fabric, her bikini bottoms wet at the crotch, from jumping into the water, or from watching her children fuck? My Mom hugged me tightly and then I saw my father move towards us, is he hard? "She's right, your alive, what you've done to survive doesn't matter. It's our fault, my fault for not finding you sooner. My dad hugged my mom and wrapped an arm around me.

My sister came running towards the beach, "Momm, dadd,"my sister shouted. My sister's was wearing her tan thronged bikini that my mom rightfully disapproved of. The small top barely covering her poked out nipples and bottoms covering her pussy lips and not much else of her mound. Mom was right she shouldn't wear a swim suit like that around her dad and especially her bad little brother. I could see a large wet spot in between my sister's legs where gravity was pooling our cum.

My sister ran up to us and hugged my mom and my dad patted her head. I wrapped my arm around my sister's waist. A group family hug. Beautiful. Full of love. I moved my hand down to my sister's ass and felt the strip of fabric running between her cheeks. I glided my hand over both of her cheeks, squeezing her butt several times. So familiar now. I lowered my hand and started rubbing my sister sex in between her legs. Feeling the wet spot in my hand. My sister broke off the family hug pulling away from me. My hand sliding out from between my sister's legs, off her pussy. My sister beaming, smiling at every one. My sister, Mandy, stated enthusiastically, "We're rescued."

yourawful
yourawful
913 Followers