Lost The Love Of My Life

Story Info
Reunited with the love of my life before he died of cancer.
6.4k words
4.07
7.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MamaRita
MamaRita
40 Followers

"Party of one?" the host asked.

"No" I said to him. "Table for two"

"This way please", the host led me to my table. "I'll let you know when your guest arrives. There would be a waiter out to take your drink order."

It was about 30 minutes later the waiter had brought my drink and Aaron had not arrived yet. I was so glad I had run into him after all these years. Aaron and I had been friend since high school. We grow up in Cincinnati, we lived in all black neighborhood. It was a good neighborhood most of the people who lived there were working class. Aaron lived next door to me and my family. As a young teenager you don't realize when someone have a crush on you. I think it was the summer of 98' I was about 18 years old and Aaron came over after work one day Aaron must have seen me come home that day, because as soon as I walked in there was a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I screamed out.

"It me Aaron," he said from the other side of the door.

I walked over to the door and open it. "What do you want?" I asked him as he stood in front of me with just a pair of shorts on. Aaron was a year older then me and he had been on the wrestling team, played football and basketball in high school. Our rooms sat right across from each other. I could look out of my bedroom window at him in his room. Sometime I would sit in my room in the dark and watch him as he work out. He had the best biceps for a 19 year old man. "What do you want? Why are you here?" I asked him.

"I saw you come up and I thought you might want some company."

"I don't have time for you right now I am tried and I want to get some sleep."

"Well do you want me to leave? Just say it I'll leave."

"Okay get out." Aaron started to walk out the door "Aaron wait you don't have to go I was just messing with you."

"Alexandria, every time I try and be your friend you pushes me away?"

"I don't know it probably because of how you treat me," Alexandria said.

"I'm sorry that why I trying to make it up to you I want to be your friend.

"What you need to do is get you a girlfriend."

"What make you think I don't have one?"

"Where is she?"

Now look at me do I look like someone who doesn't?"

"I don't ever see you with a girl so there it is."

I have been on the basketball team, wrestling team and football team I have a great body and, all the girls be trying to get with this. But there is this one girl I've had me eyes on since I've been here."

"Oh really, did she go to our school?"

"You can say that."

"Does she live around here?"

"You can say that."

"Do I know her?"

"You can say that."

"Well is she pretty?"

"She is beautiful" Aaron said to me as he looked at me strangely. "Well who the fuck is she?"

Aaron started walking toward me and put his arm around my waist. And lay a kiss on me that made me weak in the knees.

"She is you I've been crushing on you ever since I've laid my eyes on you."

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What did you do that for?" I asked as I wipe my lip with my hand. "You must be out of your mind."

"I told you you're the one I've been after all this time. Come on you know you like it."

He grabbed me again and gave me a long deep one I melted in his arms.

"Wow" I said. "Would you stop doing that?"

I pushed him away and sat on the couch. He followed me and sat down next to me.

"Look Alexandria I really like you I've always have and I hope you like me in the same way."

Aaron put his arm around me and started kissing me on my neck. When he did that to me I couldn't control the muscle in my body. Then something happen to me that really got me scared I began to feel wetness in my panties.

"Aaron wait I've never done this before." I had to stop him I knew he wanted to go all the way I just didn't know what to do.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you I will show you what to do."

I was so nervous but I like the way he made my body feel. Aaron grabbed my hand and we headed to my room. My mind was telling me no this is wrong. But my body was saying you want this. So you know which side won. Aaron walked into my room which he had never been in. Close the door walked me over to my bed and we sat down next to each other.

"Aaron I told you I haven't done anything like this before," he reached over and kissed me again.

"I told you I won't hurt you and I will show you the way. Once we start you will know how."

Aaron started to take off my clothes he was only wearing a pair of shorts so he didn't have much to take off. I lay back on the bed with my bare body expose to him. I was not very comfortable because, no boy has ever seen me naked. Aaron climbed on top of me kissing me and wrapping his arms around me.

"You are so beautiful," he said. "You have such a beautiful body and I want to be with you right now."

Before I knew it he was entering me with force. I started to scream.

"Relax baby it feels like this the first time. You are just tense if you relax it will start to feel good."

So I begin to relax and it started to feel good to me. We had been at it for about 30minutes all of a sudden Aaron started to get stiff on me and moaning. I didn't know what was going on.

"What the matter?" I asked. Aaron began to force himself into me even harder.

"Is there something wrong with you, are you hurt?" I asked him.

"No baby relax I'm about to come just relax. Before I knew it he had pull his thang out of me and white cream shooting out of the end of his penis. It shot out all over me and then after Aaron lay out on my bed. I got up and grabbed a towel and wipe that nasty stuff off of me, (well I thought so at the time).

"What the hell was all that shit?" I asked him.

He looked at me laughing, "What so damn funny?" he just kept laughing.

"Come sit down next to me I guess no one have every told you about sex?

"Yo mama ain't ever told you about sex?"

"No" I said.

"Dang girl, don't know anything about pleasing a man. Huh! Well I'm going to teach you how."

I looked at him wondering what he had in mind.

"Don't you want to be my girl? He asked.

"I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll be my girl"

"Okay I'll be your girl. Aaron reaches over and kissed me again.

"I hoped you would say yes."

I knew Aaron wanted to do it again but because it was my first time I was not ready. So I promise Aaron that when we get some alone time we can try again. After that day Aaron and I were inseparable. I started going to his practices and when he was not at practice we were together. It had been a month and Aaron was teaching me how to please him. Showing me way I could relax so that it would not be so hard for me. After a while I really started to get into it. One day Aaron asked me to meet him at his house. Aaron and I skipped school that day because we know no one would be at home. When we got to his house he took me straight to his room. Aaron sat me down on his bed and started to remove my clothes. Baby you know how I told you that I was going to teach you how to please a man, right?"

"Yea" I said to him.

"Well I want to show you something new."

I had fear in my eyes.

"Baby relax lay back and don't worry, like always I won't hurt you I want to make it feel nice."

I couldn't believe my eyes at what he did next. "What are you doing?" I asked

"Baby just relax I'm just showing you how I want to make you feel. This is call oral sex."

"What?"

"I'm going to use my tongue and stroke your pussy and suck it until I make you cream in my mouth."

I really love being with Aaron and he did say that he was going to teach me. So I lay back on his bed and open my legs once again. Aaron took his face and buried it between my thighs. I could feel Aaron's tongue as he flick it up against my pussy. I just did what Aaron told me to do just lay back and relax. Before I knew it I was grabbing Aaron's head and was pushing his face harder up against my pussy. I started to moan and cry it started to really feel good.

"Ohh Aaron," I screamed out to him. "Make me come, make me come now!"

Aaron started sucking on it harder and minutes later I creamed all over his face. Aaron climbed on top of me kissing me I could taste myself.

"How you like that?" he asked me "That felt good,"

"Now I want you to do it to me." I jumped up,

"What?"

"I want you to do it to me I'll show you how."

I felt like a scared kitten.

"Baby relax don't worry I will show you what to do"

I got up from where I was sitting and Aaron took my place. He lay back on the bed and I crawl between his legs. He took off his pants and his thang was standing at attention. Aaron was very large I was thinking dang how am I supposed to get that in my mouth without chocking.

"Come on baby first what I need you to do is relax. I promise I won't hurt you. Then I need you to open your mouth and relax your throat. Then I want you to put your mouth on the head of my dick."

I did just what he told me to do. Aaron helped me with his hand pushing my head down on his penis.

"Go ahead put your mouth on it." I open my mouth again and put my lips around it and went up and down on it.

"Ohh that feel good put some more in it. Go down farther take it all in. Oh yeah like that that feels good."

All of a sudden Aaron screamed out.

"Shit"

"What the matter?" I asked him.

"Nothing it just that you are using a lot of teeth. This is what I want you to do. Open your mouth, wrap your lips around my dick and then close your lips."

Aaron must have loved what I was doing because he started to grab my head. I gag a couple of time but I remember him telling to relax my throat. About 20 minutes later Aaron was pulling my face away from him and letting himself cream all over the place. Aaron just lay there with nothing to say.

"Baby is everything okay?" I asked him. There was silent for a minute.

"Everything is just fine."

He didn't seem that happy. Aaron sat up on the bed he reached his arms out to me. I sat on the bed next to him.

"Baby I understand that you are inexperience but that okay it all about learning and that what you need. As long as you understand that you will eventually get better."

"Okay then you will teach me right. I'm your girl and you will show me what to do."

"Yes baby I will." Aaron said to me. Aaron and I had been together for about 6 months I turn 19 that following August that when my world came falling apart. On my 19th birthday I decide to celebrate with Aaron we spent the entire day together. We had dinner went to a night club and after we went to his house. Aaron and I had so much fun. Aaron was quiet and not being himself he was sitting at his computer.

"Aaron is there something wrong you are awfully quiet?" I walked over to where he was sitting and started to rub his shoulder.

"You want to do it?" I whisper in his ear. Aaron grabbed my arm and snatched me on his lap. I looked at him he looked upset "What is wrong with you today?" I asked. "Why are you so upset?"

"Baby you know how I asked you to be my girl and how I said that I wanted to teach you how to please and man."

"Why?"

"Well I'm going to have to let someone else teach you the rest." "What?" I screamed out to him. "Are you breaking up with me?" "Well kind of."

"You tried of me now I'm not good enough to do all that nasty shit you want me to do? You found some other girl to do it for you."

"No! No it is nothing like that, I receive my acceptance letter from Morehouse College and I am going away."

"Going away?"

"Yes in two weeks." Tears began to run down my face.

"What about us? What going to happen to us?"

"Baby don't cry I don't know what to say I just know that I love you!" he said. I look at with surprise in my eyes.

"Did you say what I think you said?"

"Yes, you heard right, I love you, and I am sorry about all this but I have to go."

"What about us?" I kept asking him.

"Alexandria I love you, but I don't think we should try and stay together. I'm going to be too far away."

"So that it?"

"Yes I think we should end it now. It will be a lot easier on the both of us." Aaron got up and walked me to the front door

"I'm sorry Alexandra but we should let this be the end. But I want you to remember one thing I will always love you!" then he shut the door.

All I could do is run home run to my room and cry. I got to my room and the window was open facing Aaron's room. It all hit me at once I will never see him through this widow every again. The day Aaron were leaving for school I woke up to the sound of tapping on the glass. It was Aaron I open the window while I wipe my eyes.

"What is it?" I shouted.

"I need to see you one more time this way," he said. "This is how I want to remember you. I'm so sorry that this had to happen to us. Come outside before I leave," Aaron asked.

I got dress and was outside waiting for Aaron. Aaron walked outside with a box in his hand. He placed it down next to me. He grabbed me and gave me a hug and a kiss. "Remember I will always love you." I started to cry again I didn't want Aaron to go. But I knew this was about his future and he had to do what was best for him. Finally Aaron was pack up and ready to go. I stood outside watching the love of my life drive away forever.

Well, that what I thought until now. Reminiscences about old time made me forget about what time it was. I looked down at my phone and Aaron still had not made it. Wakening up this morning I never would have thought I would be sitting here waiting on an old boyfriend like this. He asked me to meet him, and his ass was a no show. Seeing him again I guess brought back the memories I remember when I saw Aaron right here in Atlanta Georgia. I move here to start Collage at Georgia State University. During college I started working at Books &More Book Store. I started as an employee and then after graduation I became manager of the store, with 6 employees under me. That day I was feeling down because I had just broken off a two mouth long relationship. I never knew until now why I couldn't hold down a decent relationship. I was too hard on the guys I was meeting. Either they couldn't meet my sexually standard that I had come to enjoy. Or they just couldn't meet the standard that Aaron had taught me to be. I had opened that morning and we were busy. So I decide to lean a hand. The lines at the counter were very long and Erin my assistant manager was working with me that day. Erin was my best friend from college and we mat when we first started here in college. She major in dance theater she was a great dancer until she had that fatally car accident that mess up her knee and the doctor stated that a dance career was not in her future. I looked up to see how many people were in line I was counting the people when I got to the seventh person.

"Do my eyes deceive me?" I thought to myself. "Is that really Aaron?"

So the line was moving pretty fast. I turn my back for a few seconds. When I turn back Aaron was next in line.

"How can I help you sir?" Erin asked.

"Yes can I have a large coffee, two of the glazed doughnuts, and give me a copy of today paper."

"Erin I will take over could you go in the back and get some coffee lids please. Is there anything else I can get you sir?"

"No that good how much did you say?"

"Six dollar and ninety five cents please." I said to him. Aaron didn't quite look like himself even though it had been ten year since I seen him. I remember that he worked out a lot when he was younger but now he looked like he had lost a huge amount of weight and he had not been working out that much.

"How are you doing Aaron?" I asked him. He looked up and looked into my eyes.

"Do I know you?" he asked.

I was afraid he didn't recognize me.

"Yes it me Alexandria."

"Is it really you?" he asked.

"Yes it me!"

"How long has it been?" Aaron asked.

"I think 10 years."

"So how long have you been working here? How long have you been living here in Georgia?"

"I don't want to be rude but it's really busy right now. How about you come back around three o'clock if you have the time. That when I get off work and we can talk then."

Aaron agreed to meet with me later on that afternoon he paid for his coffee and left. I couldn't believe it was him, I started to get excited. Later on that afternoon I spent most of my time working in my office. I was sitting at my desk and I could view the security camera. I saw Aaron when he walked in. Erin came knocking at my office door.

"Yes the door is open." "Alex I just wanted to tell you that good looking gentleman that was here this morning is back."

"I know I can see him on the security cameras."

"So how do you know this fine man?" she said as she sat down at her desk.

"You remember I told you about my high school sweetheart and how it broke my heart when he moved away, well that's him." He taught me so many things. And now it time to show him my work."

"How do you know if he's not married?"

"Who cares, I don't want to marry him?" I just want him to know what a great lover he made out of me. I would love for him to know what he left behind."

"But I thought you said he had no choice."

"Let not talk about it anymore I have a date to attend."

I walked out of the office.

"Hey stranger," I said as I walked up to his table where he was sitting.

Aaron stood up and gave me a hug. "Hey baby it been so long you look great."

"Thanks you Aaron you look good too." We both sat down.

"So Alexandria how long has it been?" he asked.

"I believe it been about 10 years."

"So how is the family?" he asked.

"My parents are still in Ohio same old neighborhood. You know an older couple move into y'all old house. Your old room I think they keep it as a storage room because the window is never open and when they first move in there was a bunch of boxes in there. "So how your parents are, are they still in Michigan?" I asked.

"My parents are divorce after the divorce my mother moved to Georgia to live with my grandmother. I stuck around here after college got a job managing a gym. Well enough about me what have you been doing?"

"I have a Bachelor degree in business. And now I going for my Master degree I have been managing this place for about 5 years now."

"Well that sounds great. How about dinner tonight?" he asked. "Dinner," I asked.

"What about 7pm tonight?" he asked.

"Sure that sound great I told him."

"So give me your address and I'll pick you up."

"I've got a better idea how about we meet up at my favorite restaurant downtown. You ever heard of the Olive Bistro."

"Yeah I've been there before I know where it is," he said.

We both got up and Aaron grabbed me by my waist and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

"What I tell you about those surprise kisses?"

"So what, you know you like it, Aaron said. We both started laughing and I walked him to the door.

When I got ready for this date with Aaron tonight I had planned to have dinner and then bring him back to my place to serve him some dessert, me. I left the house about 6:30 tonight I didn't want to be late. It is always pretty crowded at the Olive Bistro it a very popular place but I know the manager here, so I never have to worry about getting a table. An hour later Aaron still hadn't showed up. I thought to myself, "Damn did he stand me up?" I began to feel hurt, "how could he?"

An hour and half later no Aaron my pain began to turn into anger. I asked my waitress for the check and then I went home. When I arrived home I was so steamed up about Aaron not showing up I need to let off some sexually tension. So I called my boy William over for a night cap. About twenty minutes later William was knocking at my door. I had put on something sexy and put out some wine on the table and headed for the door. When I open the door there he was with his fine self. His sexy black ass I know I should have not called him because he was the one I broke it off with. But I knew he would come. He was so sexy he almost looked as good as Aaron.

MamaRita
MamaRita
40 Followers
12