Lost The Love Of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MamaRita
MamaRita
40 Followers

William was sexy with his clothes on, but even sexier with his clothes off. Williams 6'2 dark chocolate, muscular body he had a six pack and his body was just out of control. His manhood was enormous. But no matter how many times we have sex he could just never satisfies me.

"So come on in" I said to him.

"Alexandria why did you call me over here, you told me it was over?" William said.

"Come on in would you like a glass of wine?"

"Look Alexandria I don't have time for these games"

"Come over here to the couch and sit down." William walked over to the couch and sat down next to me. I gave him a drink

"What did you call me for?" he kept asking me I took a sip of wine and placed the glass on the table.

"Williams because, I realize that I made a mistake I realize I didn't give us a chance so I just wanted to make it up to you."

I took William by the hand and lead him to my bedroom. I push him down on the bed and climb on top of him. I ripped open his shirt and expose his chest. I started to kiss him on his sexy lips and move down his hairy chest. I could hear him moan I was already turned on so he made it easy for me. I moved down farther until I hit his stiff pole. I unzip his pants and there it goes it sprung out like a jack in the box. I couldn't wait to get my lips around it. By this time William didn't care why I asked him over he was just enjoying the pure delight of me sucking his dick. Less then 15 minute later he was squirting his cream all over my face. I had his stuff spread everywhere. I got up from between his legs and got on top of him and insisted that he kissed me so that he could taste himself. I reached down close to him and he grabs me by my neck.

"What the hell do you think you are doing he said.

"Come on you ain't man enough to taste your own semen.

"Bitch please I don't want that shit on me."

He grabbed a towel that was sitting on the table next to the bed. "Come on baby where's that freak in you? What wrong with niggers acting like they to much of a man to taste. You afraid you're going to like it. I can't help that I like variety when it come to sex. All you want to do is just stick it and then come and that the end of that?"

"Look girl I'm not into that kinky shit," he said.

William pushes me off of him and got out of bed. He started to put on his clothes.

"So that it, it over you are not going to fuck me eat my pussy nothing like that?" I asked him.

"You know you are one crazy bitch, I'm getting the fuck out of here. When I first mat you I thought you were a classy lady. But, spending time with you I see you have a fucking problem. You need help lose my number," he screamed out.

Then he walked out the door. I just sat there feeling like such a fool. I just laid in the bed and went to sleep. The next day I got up with the biggest hangover. I felt like a total mess when I went into work. Erin was standing outside waiting for me. She was looking at me in a strange way when I walked up to the store.

"Why are you looking at me like that" I asked her.

"You look horrible what happen to you?" she asked.

I walked pass her as if she was not talking to me.

"Never mine about me we need to just get this place open.

"So are you going to tell me about last night?" Erin asked.

"What about last night?" I asked.

"The date you had with your old boyfriend."

"Oh him it was alright."

"Alright, that it, just alright so give me some detail?"

"Look Erin to be honest I don't want to talk about it. Can we just get on with the business at hand, and get the store open."

All morning I just wanted to keep my mind off of what happen the night before. I just couldn't understand how he could treat me so bad. Three days went by before I saw Aaron again. It happened that evening I was walking down the street headed home from work. As I was walking alone Cross Dale Ave, I saw Aaron sitting in Rosie's Diner with this woman. I couldn't recognize her. She didn't look familiar to me. So I decided to do what any other black woman would do. I decided to confront them. I walked across the street straight to the window which they were sitting in front of.

I started to ban on the glass window, "Aaron who is that? Is that the bitch you stood me up for? That why you didn't show up for dinner the other night."

Aaron turns around and looked at me. He couldn't believe that I had gone crazy like that. But I didn't care I was pretty piss at him. He got up and headed toward the door. When he step outside he had such an angry look on his face he grabbed both of my shoulder and said,

"What the hell is going on with you? Why the fuck are you acting so crazy?"

"Who is that women you're with? Is that the women you were with the night we were to have dinner?"

"If you had the sense to walk in there and asked me who she is I would have told you she is my therapist. I have been seeing her for over a year now. The reason why I couldn't meet with you for dinner is because I was in the hospital."

"Oh please not that lame excuse you were in the hospital. Why can't you just be honest with me?"

"I am being honest I was in the hospital."

"Okay humor me why were you in the hospital?"

"Because I have cancer, lung cancer I found out about it 2 year ago. I have been seeing Dr. Young for about a year now because she is helping me deal with it. I couldn't meet you for dinner because I began to feel sick. I went to the hospital for treatment I just got out yesterday. You know I have never seen you act this way before."

I felt like a total fool.

"You can close your mouth now, he said.

"I... I 'm sorry" I tried to utter those words. "I don't know what to say I'm so embarrass please forgive me I have to get out of here."

"Wait Alexandria don't go, lets talk about this, he shouted out to me.

"No I have to go," I shouted back and then I just ran away. I just ran as fast as my legs would let me run I could hear him calling me as I ran away from him. It had been days since I had seen Aaron all I wanted to do was forget about it. About a month later I ran into Aaron again. Aaron walked into the book store it was slow that day and I was working the counter. Aaron walked up to the counter.

"Can we talk?"

"Talk about what?"

"Can we talk?" he asked again.

"Okay just meet me hear later around five that when I close the store,"

"Thank you," he said. And then he stared to walk away.

"Aaron wait, here is my cell phone number call me if anything comes up and you can't come."

Aaron took the slip of paper and walked away. It was about 4:45 and I was wondering if he was going to show up. So I decide to close up the store a little early I started to put the chair on the table when I heard a tap at the door. I walked over to the door and Aaron was standing on the other side of the door. I unlock the door and let him in then I lock the door behind him.

"Come on in grab a seat," I said to him. Aaron walked over to a table and took down a chair for him and one for me.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him.

Aaron looked into my eyes.

"Why are you looking at me that way?"

"I just don't know what has gotten into you; you used to be this beautiful girl that I fell in love with, who was sweet. Now I don't recognize you anymore. I never knew you to lack this much confident I remember you being a strong...."

"STOP!" I screamed out "Don't do this right now I don't need you making me feel like the lowest thing on the planet. It true I used to be so competitive now I just back down and act crazy"

"So what change you so much?"

"I don't know it looks like ever since you left I seemed to have lost it all."

Aaron held his head down, "I'm so sorry I hurt you so bad but I had to go, I didn't have a choice, he said.

"So how come you didn't keep in touch with me? How come I haven't heard from you not once in the last 10 years?" I said to him as the tear started falling from my eyes.

"Alexandria there is so much that went on with me and my life I really don't know where to start. I am sorry that I didn't keep in touch but I am here now."

"So you didn't think about me at all.

"I thought about you all the time I needed my best friend. Then I started to think by now she have move on with somebody else." "Aaron I think it was because of you I can't hold down a relationship. It because of you I can't find a man who meet my criteria."

"Alexandria I'm sorry that you had such a hard time, but my life hasn't been a bowl of cherries."

There was silence it the room Aaron reached over and place his hand on my cheeks and wiped my tears away. Aaron reached his hand for mind and pulled me close to him.

"I'm so sorry for what I put you though. But if saying this to you means anything I never stop loving you."

My heart fell into my stomach when I heard those words.

"I never stop loving you either," I said to him.

He reached down and kissed me with such force. That kiss made me weak in my knees.

"Wow just like I remember it." I said to him.

"Don't feel like you change much either.

"So what do we do now?" I asked Aaron.

His eyes lilted up." I have a few ideas," Aaron said then he kissed me again while unbuttoning my shirt.

My breast was exposed and nipples began to get hard, Next thing I knew Aaron had pick me up and laid my on the table. He began to take off his clothes.

"Aaron wait you want to do it here? This is where I work," I said to him.

"You want me to stop?" he asked while he was kissing me all over my neck making me wet between my thighs.

My pussy was so wet, "Ohh, I've wanted you for so long," I shouted out. Aaron started sucking on my hard nipples, "Ahh, baby you make it feel so good," I told him.

I loved the way he made my body felt the heat was on and I was hot. Before I knew it Aaron had hit my spot. I moan out loudly Aaron was down between my legs slipping his tongue in my wet spot. I couldn't do anything but moan,

"Ohh, Ohh that feels so.....good. Ohh just like that such suck my pussy hard," I told him.

Aaron was licking and sucking me so hard that I clinch my thigh until I found myself squeezing his head. After making me come all over his face Aaron stood up,

"Your turn" I kiss him and licked off some of my juices. Then I climb off the table and got on my knees and let Aaron enter his pole deep into my mouth. I sucked it long and hard. I licked it up and down. Aaron grabbed the back of my neck forcing his pole in and out of my mouth. I sense Aaron was about to come because he started to get stiffer and he was getting louder. Next thing I knew Aaron had came all in my mouth. I could feel the warm cream shoot to the back of my throat. After I swallowed Aaron's delight he pulls out and climbs on top of me. I moaned as Aaron enters me. It felt so good being in Aaron's arms after all those years. After making love to Aaron we both got dress and put the store back together. Ever since that night Aaron and I could not stay away from each other. A month later I found out Aaron and I were expecting. So Aaron surprises me with a marriage proposal we got married. When I was five months we had an ultra sound and found out that we were expecting twins. Four months later Aaron and I had twin boy, Ricky Aaron and James Aaron Stevens. Aaron was able to spend one month loving his boys because the cancer finally took him from us. I vowed that I would tell the boys how great of a father they had, and how much he loved them. I was also glad that I was able to be a part of Aaron life for one more time before I Lost the Love of my Life.

MamaRita
MamaRita
40 Followers
12