Lost Ticket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We needed a shower, and when Bob suggested we take one together, I agreed. We washed each other with a lot of tenderness, and while I wasn't surprised when Bob's soaping of my crotch was followed by him dropping to his knees and taking me into his mouth, there was no way anything was going to happen.

"I'm drained," I said as stroked the top of Bob's head while his mouth worked over my very flaccid dick, sucking and pulling on the dead, rubbery tube like he was expecting it to rise again.

"I know," Bob said when he took me out of his mouth briefly. "You don't mind though, do you?"

I didn't mind, of course, as Bob's lips sliding up and down my wet cock felt really nice, so I just leaned back against the shower wall and let him continue.

I parted my thighs when his hand went way up between my legs to scrub my sticky crack, and when his finger worked inside to clean his spunk out of me, I didn't protest.

After a few minutes, I felt my dick getting aroused again. Not hard, but halfway there, and I was stunned when I felt my nuts tingle and my cock twitch a few times as I squirted a little seed into Bob's mouth.

Bob's mouth made a few more long and passionate trips down my now thoroughly deflated dick before getting back to his feet and giving me a hug. I reached down between his legs and found his dick, but he shook his head when I started to pull on him.

"We have to get going," Bob said. "That was a going away present - for both of us."

We dried each other off, and there was a melancholy feeling in the room as we did so, By the time we had gotten onto the nearly empty bus, I was thoroughly bummed out, and as the bus pulled away from the terminal, Bob asked me what was wrong.

"I dunno," I said. "I feel really down. It was like we were on an adventure of some kind, and now that it's over I feel let down. Like I'm losing a friend."

I couldn't believe this was the same person talking who was trying to get away from Bob yesterday, but Bob patted my leg and smiled.

"I know what you mean," he said. "If someone had told me that I would be stuck in a motel room in Albany, New York and would have enjoyed it so much, I would have said they were crazy."

Bob lowered his voice and looked around the bus, and even though there were only 3 other people on it and were out of earshot, he whispered into my ear.

"You enjoyed what we did?" Bob said. "What I made you do?"

"Yes," I admitted. "You didn't make me, either. I think maybe you... coaxed me into it. I think you were right in the beginning when you said I wanted to do it."

"Still," Bob said, and I was stunned when I heard his voice crack, and even more so when I glanced over and saw tears well up in his eyes. "What I did wasn't right, and I feel ashamed of myself. I haven't done anything like this before, although I've been tempted. It's just that when I saw you, I just couldn't..."

Bob's voice stopped, and I heard him trying to control his emotions. I reached over and put my hand on his leg, even though I wanted to give him a hug to tell him it was alright, but we were silent the rest of the slow and slippery ride north.

I guess I understood what he meant, but I held no hard feelings then, and still don't to this day. We shook hands when I got off the bus in Plattsburgh, and Bob stuck a business card in my hand when we parted, telling me that I should call him.

"Anytime, any place. If you need a friend or just want to talk," Bob said, and I nodded and put the card in my pocket for safekeeping before wading out into the snow.

I never called, although I was tempted a couple of times in the months that followed, when I felt confused and lonely. The business card was what reminded me of what happened that night so many years ago, when I found it while going through some old stuff in my garage the other day.

The fact that I could manage to hold onto these two things for almost 40 years yet wasn't able to hang on to a bus ticket for one day made me shake my head and smile as I put them back in the cigar box they had been in.

It was snowing like crazy outside, which was wthe reason I was stuck inside doing rainy day projects like cleaning up and saw the card, which was with my ticket stub from the game. The card and the snow brought it all back to me, the trip that helped turn a boy into a man.

....

thank you for reading.