Lost Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My darling girl, I missed you more than I've missed anything in my life. I am so glad to be back. You look so beautiful. Please don't be angry. I promise Peter will fit in. He's really adaptable and a great guy. We've got so many stories to tell you."

He kissed my cheek softly, breathed in my perfume and nuzzled into my hair. I felt his hands moving down my back and over my bottom. His hands explored, through the fabric. Experienced hands that knew that there was nothing underneath. I felt him sliding the fabric higher. Even through my anger, I wanted his touch.

"And that, my sweet lady, is especially beautiful." He was obviously watching us in the mirror, seeing what I had planned for him to see, not his friend.

I struggled away from him. "A lot of difference it makes! I've got to change now anyway, thanks to Herr Peter! Not that there's much of me he hasn't already seen, thanks to you!"

"Thanks to me? What are you talking about? Come on now, no secrets."

"It's hardly a secret. I'm just thankful he didn't have his camera handy!" I explained what had happened - including Peter's comments - expecting indignation or, at the very least, support. Instead, he burst out laughing.

"See, I told you he'd fit right in! Sweetheart, don't change. Don't do a thing. No panties, nothing different. You look so lovely. Stay like this. Please. I'm asking you - for me."

He pushed me back as he spoke so that I had no choice but to move on to the bed. He knelt in front of me and moved my knees apart. He bent forward and kissed the inside of my right thigh, simultaneously placing his hands behind my knees and lifting them. I was fully exposed to him. He moved his tongue the length of my lips, stopping just short of my jewel.

"You taste fantastic. So sexy," he whispered. "What have you been up to, eh?"

I felt his tongue probe deeper as I murmured, "Wouldn't you like to know. Maybe you should have been here to save me." His head came up.

"If I give you the surprise of your life, will you tell me?"

Instead of answering, I pushed his head back down and waited until I was rewarded by the pleasure of his lips around my jewel. "For the surprise of my life," I breathed, "I'll tell you anything!"

###

He sat back with a Cheshire cat expression. Bad oral sex is great. Great oral sex - and he was great- always made me very bad! My orgasm had been enough to 'move the earth' for the whole neighbourhood.

"Don't go anywhere! And do not change. I'm just going to take a quick shower and then we'll have a glass of bubbly. Promise?"

I promised, asked him to at least shut the bedroom door and then lay there listening to the sounds of him showering in our en-suite. It's amazing how one good orgasm can iron out an awful lot of anger. I was glad to have him home... house-guest or not.

I considered changing - as much to punish him as anything, but decided I did feel deliciously naughty dressed as I was. I walked into the en-suite, sat on the only seat in the room - the toilet - and watched. He turned off the water, stepped out and reached to take a fresh towel from the rack above my head. Never a girl to miss an opportunity, I reached out and took his cock in my hand.

He stopped mid-movement, looked down at me and said, "Is there something you want Ma'am? If so, I assure you, you have my undivided attention."

In answer, I leaned forward and took all of him in to my mouth. Like a switch, I could feel him start to swell and harden. As my mouth started to fill, I moved it back, sliding my lips slowly and softly up and down the shaft, using my tongue to caress the sensitive underside, until he was fully erect. Then I stood, put one foot up on to the toilet and tried to pull him in to me. He pulled back, refusing to co-operate even though lust was written clearly all over him.

"Not so fast, my little princess. A woman in need, is a woman indeed! Do you need it, my darling? Do you? Do you want to be loved? Are you ready to use and be used?"

What I wanted was his cock! I wanted to feel it deep inside me - every centimetre of it. I wanted to feel it thrusting in and out of me, filling me. I tried to pull him close again so that I could have him.

"Not yet, beautiful. First, the surprise! Patience brings it's own rewards," he said, taking my head in his hands and kissing me, very softly at first and then with a hunger that made me know that he loved me. My heart was pounding and so was my jewel. Both needed attention.

He stepped back again, saying, "Come on, don't I get a glass of bubbly or something to celebrate with? Let me put something on and we'll go and get one." Without waiting for a response, he stepped past me into the bedroom.

He went to the wardrobe and selected a stunning kimono we'd bought him when we had visited Japan the year before. He slipped it on, tied the sash and then combed back his dark, still very wet hair. He looked every part the Samurai warrior!

He came over to where I stood, took my hand, opened the bedroom door and started toward the kitchen. I hesitated, looking around for the intruder.

Obviously more attuned to my thinking than I realized, the Samurai said, "Relax... he knows I want a little time alone with you. He's probably taking a nap. I guarantee you'll be glad he's here before today ends". I started to open my mouth but decided to take advantage of whatever time we had. We had arrived in the kitchen.

"Why don't I sit right here and watch while you get down a couple of glasses? Then I'll watch again as you bend to get the champagne. I'd like that!" He said.

God, I thought, am I that predictable?

But I duly complied, reaching much higher and bending much lower than I needed to. While still bent reaching for the champagne, I moved my feet apart and swayed my hips from side to side. "Does Master San like what humble Geisha offers?" I asked demurely.

"Master San loves what Geisha offers. Adores what Geisha offers. Wants what Geisha offers. Master San has traveled many miles to be with Geisha. Master San has bought special gift for Geisha."

I stayed in that position as he stood and walked over until he was pressed against me. Then he reached around me and lifted the champagne from the shelf. Not quite what I had in mind!

I turned to face him. He was standing with his back against the sink, framed by the window, the late afternoon sunglow making him appear like a god.

I walked over and pressed myself into him. He put down the champagne, tilted my head back and kissed me, oh, so sweetly, again and again. His hands caressing me. His lips on my lips, breathing each other's breath. I could feel him hardening against me. I could feel my own wetness building again.

He held me far enough away from him to be able to lean forward to kiss the tops of my breasts. I felt his tongue moving into my bra, seeking my left nipple, while his left hand found my slit. I felt through the opening of his Kimono and found his beautiful sword, unsheathed and anxious. I drew it out into the light and held it with both hands.

He raised his head, took mine in his hands again and rested his forehead against mine. I looked up at him and heard him whisper, "I love you."

At the very same moment, I felt another body move against me from behind. Arms came around me. Hitherto unknown hands cupped my breasts. I tried to pull back, away, to be free, but my Samurai held me firmly and repeated, "I love you." His lips sought mine.

I pressed into him as the body behind pressed into me. I could feel strange fingers exploring my breasts, circling my nipples. Despite my fears, I felt overwhelmed with desire. I closed my eyes and opened my lips further to accept the endless kisses my love was offering.

I could feel my Samurai's sword hard against my belly. I reached behind and found a second shaft. I felt my dress lifted and that shaft move lower, trying to find its way between my legs, seeking its target. I felt my feet being forced apart, my hips being pulled back, providing a more accommodating position. And then I felt that shaft slide home.

I was swept away.


To be continued.

12