Lost to Lust Pt. 01

Story Info
He lost his wife to four big cocks and AIDS.
3k words
3.63
44.4k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
502 Followers

Talking with some clients after work a few night ago, someone asked about our marriages. When the give-and-take got around to me, I just said, "I lost my wife about 3 years ago."

That got the usual condolences, followed by the usual last question, "What did she die of?"

I briefly answered truthfully, saying, "I really don't know if she's alive or dead but I lost her to multiple big cock lust."

There was bug-eyed dead silence, and then—as usual—someone started the conversation up on a different topic.

- - - - - - -

Sitting alone in my empty home, the sound of the doorbell in the late afternoon was a surprise. Surely the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Seventh Day Adventist folks had gone home by now. I levered myself up from my recliner chair and went to answer the door.

Opening the door, I found a youngish woman standing at the threshold. Despite the events of the past three years, I was still male, so she received a quick look over, which revealed a female person of indeterminate age, as she could have been anywhere from early 20's of mid-30's. Jet dark hair, mid-length, done up in a simple pony-tail and hanging down to her shoulder-blades. Skin an olive complexion. Tall for a young woman.

She was dressed in a simple crop-top sleeveless blouse, buttoned tight under her boobs. Bare midriff. Denim shorts, fairly tight. Long legs. Tennies on her feet. A purse on a long strap, balanced on one hip. A lovely smile.

I sighed to myself, as I braced for the usual come-on story, asking for a hand-out or for the equally probable spate of Bible verses, to be followed by a plea to join her church—and tithe, of course.

Which didn't happen.

Instead, I heard a lovely woman's voice, as she said, "I'm Penny. I'm here to live and sex with you. I have a letter from your wife that says so."

Dead silence on my part, as I simultaneously imitated a fish out of water, gulping on air. At the same time, I sudden dealt with an increase in the earth's gravity, so I had to grab the door handle to stay upright, staggering under my increased weight.

This being the first and only time I'd heard about my wife in about 3 years, and never in a letter.

Penny took advantage of my momentary incapacity and simply walked by and past me, in through the kitchen and then into the living-room, where she sat down on one end of the long couch there. I was left to stagger along behind her.

She crossed her legs, patted the seating in the middle of the couch and said, "Do sit down, Mr. McCracken. You have to listen to me read your ex-wife's letter and I have to tell you a lot of detail about her time after she left you. Then I need eat something, as I know your char-cooked steaks are wonderful. After that, I need to take a shower, dry off, show you my naked body, hold up my boobs, pull on my nipples to get them hard, get into your bed, spread open my legs and have bareback sex with you, with lots of screaming and thrashing and orgasms. More sex and orgasms in the morning, too, followed by pancakes with maple syrup, juice and bacon."

I'm pretty eloquent at times like these, so I just gurgled out, "Huh?"

"Oh, yes," she added, "That's what the letter from your wife says will happen."

About this time, someone might wonder just who the hell is writing this stuff. I'm Casimir McCracken. Everybody calls me Cas. What can I say? Mom was Polish and Dad was Scottish. They met in Poland, fell in love, had sex, and she got pregnant. Dad was a petroleum engineer, so they emigrated to the USA and settled near Houston, Texas. They married when Mom was about 8 months along. Mom had three more daughters, then Dad got his 'snip'. I was the only boy.

When I was in college, Dad died in an oil platform accident. His company paid off well and so did his life insurance. Mom went to pieces, did some drinking, some drugs and quite a lot of random-guy fucking and then she drifted off into the sunset of early-onset dementia. I helped my sisters bury her about 6 years later.

The usual school, college, finding out I had a knack for petroleum control programming. I left home, and worked for Arco until they went under, then for a dozen smaller companies, servicing the programming for the many computers of the offshore oil platforms.

I'm in OK health, neither a couch potato nor a hunk. Smart enough. Self-employed and mostly working out off my own home office (half the garage) in Corsicana, Texas. I make enough money to support both of us.

Both? Oh, yeah, I was married to the former Miss Judi Hansen, but back then, she became Hansen-McCracken. Juli was a brilliantly black-haired woman. Not a trophy wife for a 'locker' but UI thought very attractive. A nice C-cup chest and long tanned waist. Others might say she was ion the chubby side, but I didn't care. She loved having sex with me and was a faithful wife, right up until her affair started. Her sex was loud, long and multiply orgasmic. She liked to parade around the house naked, teasing me to start having sex with her.

While Judi didn't have to work, she did, as a work-management organizer and workplace organizer.

For instance, one of her innovations was to take the desk of the old guy who acted as an unofficial 'gatekeeper' between sections of an office, and just turn his desk around to face the window. Suddenly, workflow increased 50% as he spent the remainder of his days until retirement staring out that window and daydreaming.

She did keep getting 'hit on' by her male co-workers when she flirted, but she kept brushing them off by pointing to her rings and staying faithful to me.

I thought.

The trouble started when Judi went off to a week-long training course in Dallas for her company. She stayed the entire week plus two extra days. She called me every night on her cell phone, and nothing seemed amiss, except that she didn't talk much, and seemed out of breath, which she excused by saying she'd just come from the exercise room or from doing her floor yoga exercises.

When she got home, she still seemed distracted. About 28 days after the conference, Judi had a bad bout of the flu, with vomiting and a fever, but everything seemed to clear up within a week.

Right after getting home from the conference, she said, she said she'd discovered a really severe vaginal infection and she insisted that I had to start using condoms until it cleared up. The trouble was, it didn't seem to respond to treatment, so I was screwing her through thin latex for a couple of months.

But, she started to give me more and more sex, but also started picking little fights and blaming me for small things. Not one to be stupid, I quickly figured out that my loving wife was having an affair, probably with someone she'd met at the training conference. The vaginal infection and the condom use were to keep me from feeling her lover's leavings inside her body. I decided to put up with it, not have a confrontation, thinking that it would burn itself out in a couple of months.

That didn't happen.

The last day I would ever see her started with a mid-day trip to Waco, to buy some booze that we couldn't get locally. Etched into my mind, she was wearing one of my favorite front-zip little black dresses and a pair of Come-Fuck-Me pumps, with close-net, thigh-high stockings. The dress was fully lined (I know, because I bought it for her last year), so I also knew she was braless and wore no panties underneath it. I hoped I'd bang her into next week, somewhere in Waco, overnight.

Driving west on US Route 84, out of Mexia, TX, just before we passed through Prairie Hill, Judi suddenly said, "Pull over and stop here."

Puzzled, I slowed and stopped. Judi unbuckled her seatbelt and stepped out of the car. Through the open door, she said, "I'm so sorry, Cas, but I don't love you any more. I've got four young guys waiting on me. I've been fucking all four for the last couple of months. They're rich and they all have 10" cocks."

She turned and casually walked across the road to a white van that was parked just across from our car. The side door was pulled open and Judi stepped inside. The door closed, and the van accelerated back toward Mexia at high speed.

My shock lasted all of half a minute but that was all the people in the van needed. I did a mid-highway U-turn, and followed as fast as could go but I never got close enough again. I caught a glimpse of the license plate and got 3 of the numbers off it.

Within a few hundred yards, they abruptly turned off the Federal highway, went across a wood bridge, which collapsed into a deep ditch after them. This had been pre-planned, I realized later. Then they drove through a high steel gate, already open.

As I braked at the deep ditch, which I knew would swallow my car, one naked male figure got out of the van, face covered with a ski-mask. He had a big hard-on. He threw a heavy chain around the gate and side-post and closed a heavy padlock through the links.

I climbed down in the ditch and up the other side and ran at the gate, but it was securely closed and locked. I couldn't squeeze through the bars, or climb over. I screamed and yelled for my wife.

There was a wide space just beyond the high, steel-barred gate and high fencing. The van turned sideways, and the side door opened. A platform emerged, which looked like a bed mattress was attached to it. Three more figures emerged, with ski-masks covering their heads but otherwise naked. They all had big erections.

Then Judi got out of the van. Looking directly at me, she pulled down the zipper of her dress and shrugged out of it. Wearing nothing except the Come-Fuck-Me pumps and stockings, she lifted her breasts with both hands and stepped over to the mattress on the platform.

Then, while I screamed and cried, trying to get through the steel bars, Judi lay back on the mattress, arched her back, held her boobs together and spread her legs wide. She was soaking wet, as

I saw the liquid shining on her shaved-bare twat.

She only looked over at me once, then up at each man, as he pumped into her. No foreplay. Just grab, suck and maul her tits, insert cock into her multiply-cheating cunt, slide in deep, penetrate, hump for a couple of minutes and cum deep inside her.

Each guy was inside her for only about 2 minutes. Changing men took another minute. My slut-wife fucked all 4 men in about 10 minutes.

Judy started to orgasm at the first touch to her boobs and didn't stop screaming "fuck me, fuck me" loudly and thrashing until all the sexing was done.

One by one, the four naked guys held up their cocks and plowed into my slut-wife. One by one, they fucked her. She fucked all four of them bareback and seemed to love every thrust and squirt of cheating semen.

When the fourth guy was done and pulled out, Judy got up, looked directly at me, and gestured down, where the combined semen of four young men was oozing out of her ravaged cunt and drooling down her thigh.

She and they never said a word aloud.

The van retracted the mattress platform.

The side door closed.

Naked, she and all the guys got into the van again, and it pulled away down the dirt road and off in the distance, rounding a curve and out of sight. Out of my life.

I never saw my gang-fucked slut-wife Judi again.

When I returned the next day, I found Judi's front-zip dress hanging off the still-locked gate, with her engagement ring in one pocket and her wedding ring in the other pocket. A cardboard imitation of a Texas license plate, which was yet another add-on humiliation, was hung from the dress. The unmarked white van was only one of thousands on Texas roads, which meant I'd never find it or where it came from.

A previous check of the gate and land beyond revealed that the property was vacant and had been up for sale for a couple of years. The road from the gate led to a tumble-down place and then out the back, to another gate. Getting to that gate around the end by back roads would have taken me a couple of hours. By then, the guys and my slut-woman were long gone.

More calls revealed that the conference a couple months ago had been canceled on the 1st day, due to a multi-car accident on I-35, so that Judi had 6 days and nights to 'fool around' before she got home. This explained the start of her affair. She'd been 'rogering' 4 young, strong, wealthy Texas men, having bareback sex for those 6 days and probably—no, certainly—for the last 2 months at home.

Having bareback sex while I had to cum inside latex.

She'd quit her job a week and a half after the end of the 'conference.'

What I didn't know or understand (until Penny showed me the long letter) was how my ordinarily sexy wife had so abruptly become a hyper-sexual nymphomaniac. Psychological counseling took a half a year, but revealed that I'd done nothing wrong. She'd just abruptly changed. The guys were in (literally inside her) and I was out. They won, I lost.

I lost big time. Lost a wife. Lost out to big cocks. Lost our sexing.

I lost my self-respect. I nearly lost my professional reputation.

Not much of a drinker, nor a drug user, I drowned myself in consulting work, mostly from home. Didn't socialize much and dated only when I just had to speak to anther person. No sex. Mostly I 'drained the lizard'.

Right up until Penny sat herself down on my couch, and pulled out an envelope.

She leaned over to me, kissed me thoroughly on the lips, with lots of tongue. Then she simply unfastened the snap that held her crop-top together snd shrugged out of the cut-off blouse, and letting the material fall to the couch. I had a topless young woman sitting on my sofa, smiling at me, who then kissed me again, drawing my right hand up between us and placed it on her rigid-nippled breast.

A few eons—or perhaps, only a minute—passed, Penny said, "You kiss just like Judi said you would. She told me you'd love to see me topless, while I explained things. She also told me that you'd come out of your confusion soon, and want to feel me up and kiss me, so I just thought to speed things up a bit. You like my tits, I can tell."

Suddenly, there was a lot of womanly squirming, resulting in Penny riding on top of me, tits dangling into my lips and mouth. More time passed. More squirming, finally resulting in a light brown-skinned topless hottie lying full-length beside me on the sofa.

I tried and failed to conceal my suddenly-grown erection. It had been such a long time without sex. Penny stroked me through my lightweight jeans, saying, "Ohhh, you've got a big one. Judi said you had 7". Let me talk a little, then I'll read the letter to you, and then you can have me.

"Dinner and the shower can wait," she added.

From a distance of about 2", Penny looked at me, smiled, and said, "Judi never stopped loving you. She told me that, when she stopped on the road to Waco and got in the guy's van, that was the SINGLE BIGGEST LIE she ever told. She just knew that it was necessary, to accomplish what she had to do, which was to cut her out of your life forever. Judi said she kept loving you, all the time the guys were fucking her cunt, that first day. She said she liked all the fucking, the thrusting and the big-cock penetrations, but that the love she couldn't show you never failed or faltered. I believed her."

"You'll read that I was her personal maid, servant, organizer and best-female-friend, while she was a self-imposed sex-slut to her big-dick fuckers. I made sure she ate, exercised, bathed, slept and took care of herself, in-between her sexing and show-off strip-shows. I scheduled her affairs so the there was no overlaps. Judi shared all her money with me, too."

"She made sure I was never raped, drugged or used for sex, like she was, nearly all the time. I used to watch her do her sexing, when she was drugged up with her skin-patch on, but she made sure that no one ever put a sex-drug skin-patch on me."

"We both agreed that I was going to be a one-man's slut like she was with you, before all the drugging, multi-guy fucking and whoring changed her."

A little more squirming, and I had a long look at a light-brown, near flawless boob, tipped with a rigid, dark nipple at least half-an-inch long, place almost, but not quite, at my lips for sucking and twisting and tugging.

Penny, using her free hand, opened the envelope of what she called the 'long' letter, and started to read to me.

END of PART 01

TheKeith
TheKeith
502 Followers