Lost Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,654 Followers

I tangled my fingers in John's hair, holding him to my chest. He sucked on my nipple as though he were a nursing baby rather than my full-grown brother. It was a further mixing of familial and erotic love; the kind of love that was forbidden in the real world. For a brief time, I didn't have to care about whether or not it was wrong, or what any of it meant. I craved my brother's touch, his love, just as he desired me. Out here we made our own reality.

"I need you," I whispered in his ear.

He grunted, unwilling to move his mouth away from my boobs long enough to give a response. I smiled and stroked his hair. My need only grew stronger by the moment, but the pleasure he was already giving me held it back for now. My body was coming awake in a way that only my brother could manage, my control slowly ebbing away as he licked, and sucked, and caressed me. It was all too easy to surrender my will.

Something poked the top of my thigh. I raised my leg slightly, bending at the knee. John groaned as I pressed my thigh against his cock. He felt so goddamn hard. I shivered with barely restrained excitement and held his head more firmly to me. He nipped at my nipple, tugging on it with his teeth just for a fraction of a second. It might have been meant as a rebuke for trying to control his movement. The pain only added to my pleasure. I was too worked up to be so easily chastised.

"I need you," I repeated more insistently.

I reached my hands down, trying to wedge them between us somehow. I got a brief, tantalizing feels of his cock, but he was moving and grinding on me too much for me to get a solid hold on anything. I eventually had to grab the waist of his shorts at the hips and pull them down. He didn't have anything on underneath them. It seemed we'd had similar thoughts regarding the necessity of underwear. At this point it would just have been in the way.

John gave up on my breasts and buried his face in my neck as his newly freed erection slid against my leg. He made a noise somewhere between a moan and a whimper. I grabbed his butt, digging my nails in just a little to urge him on. His dry thrusting kept moving higher and higher up my thigh, guided by the shape of my body until he was bumping against my pussy. It was my turn to moan once I started feeling some of the same sexual sensations that he was.

He fumbled with my shorts, pawing ineffectually at them in his over-excited state. I had to help him pull them down, then kick them the rest of the way off. His cock slid smoothly against my bare slit. My pussy had done an excellent job lubricating itself for him. His shaft glided near-frictionlessly over my clit several times, making me shiver and convulse beneath him. I wanted him inside me so badly. I spread my legs and lifted my hips a little, doing everything I could to get him where I wanted him.

John's thrusts were getting longer and harder. It seemed to take forever-though in reality was probably a matter of seconds-before he finally hit his target instead of sliding past it again. He hesitated ever-so-briefly as the tip of his cock penetrated my welcoming pussy. Other than that small stutter, he kept right on going, plunging deeper into my wet hole.

"Yesss," I hissed.

I kissed his ear, his neck, and his shoulder, rewarding him for giving me what I needed. I dragged my fingernails up his spine and felt his back arch at my touch. My hips moved in synch with his, working to make his thrusts as hard and as deep as possible.

"Fuuuck, Vi," he moaned.

I smiled and nipped at the skin between his neck and shoulder. He responded by biting me in the same place on the opposite side. My eyes rolled back and I lost all control of my body for a second. I didn't know how my brother did that to me, how he combined pleasure and pain and the forbidden in a way that so completely dominated my physical being.

I dug my nails into his back as though desperately trying to hold onto him. Again he answered in the sort of way I'd hoped he would. He slammed into my pussy with a particularly hard thrust, pressing my butt painfully into the ground. His eyes gleamed in the firelight for an instant as he raised his head. He had a look more wild, more feral than I'd ever seen in him before. He kissed me fiercely, using his teeth as much as his tongue. I moaned into his mouth and latched onto him even more tightly with my fingernails.

John's breathing was getting ragged. He was pounding his cock into me like he was on the verge of cumming. I was getting pretty close myself. Our frantic, incestuous fucking was bringing us both toward an abrupt climax. I urged my body on, maintaining the rhythm that had brought us so far already. I felt it get closer, ever closer, until at last I was there.

I let out a primal scream into the darkness that surrounded us. An engulfing maelstrom of pleasure exploded outward from my pussy, and from my brother's constant pounding. I was sucked into the internal vortex, at once consumed and torn apart by it. I was only dimly aware of my body and my physical reactions. The waves of pleasure and the aftershocks emanating from between my legs were all that I could process.

I slowly became aware that John's grunting had taken on a different tone. It sounded kind of like he was in pain. I realized that my grip had tightened involuntarily in my throes of ecstasy. I'd clawed his back far more viciously than I ever meant to. His pace had slowed a little as a result of the distraction.

"Sorry," I whispered.

He frowned in confusion, like he hadn't quite heard me. I shook my head and smiled. I pushed against his chest, just enough to get him to stop.

"What?" he asked.

I could see the desperation in him, the need for release. He was so close.

"Roll over."

I hoped the damage to his back wasn't too bad. Either way, he rolled over after only a moment of hesitation, finally kicking his shorts the rest of the way off. I took his cue and pulled my shirt off as well. It had been bunched up above my breasts for so long I'd forgotten I still had it on. The collar had gotten ripped at some point and I didn't remember it happening.

Totally naked, illuminated by the fire, I straddled my equally naked brother. His eyes were twin orbs of pure lust. He reached for me, running his hands up my sides and down my tummy. I guided his cock as I lowered myself, impaling my body on his shaft. He grabbed my ass and helped pull me the all the way down. I shamelessly reveled in the way his gaze took in my form and the way his cock filled me up so nicely.

I rocked my hips forward and back, grinding on John's shaft instead of bouncing on it. He groaned satisfyingly. It was my turn to take control, to give him pleasure just as he'd done for me. I loved the feeling of surrendering myself to him, but I also loved being in control. Manipulating his senses and reactions so directly with my body was a sexual power trip unlike any other.

I leaned over my brother, supporting some of my weight on my arms. He ran his hands up and down my body, fondling my ass or boobs as he felt like it. If I moved my hips just right, I could sometimes get him to twitch and grab me a little harder for an instant.

He was so close to release; so very close. His cock pulsed inside me. I imagined I could feel his heartbeat through it and that it would join with mine through our physical connection. I gripped and squeezed and massaged his erection with my pussy while I writhed on his lap. He moaned more and more desperately as he approached orgasm.

John grabbed my waist and thrust upward as though somehow he could force himself even deeper into my pussy. I felt his cum explode inside me. I closed my eyes and threw my head back, rocking on his cock as much as I could with my movements limited. I clenched and unclenched my muscles around his cock, milking it of everything he had.

I was more alive in the aftermath than I'd been in months. I liked the thought that by taking my brother's essence into me, somehow he was more a part of me than ever before. He was softening, but I was still far too horny to relax yet. I slid off his lap onto his tummy, giving his cock a chance to recover.

"You're fucking awesome," he said.

"Mmm, you're pretty good too."

I traced a single fingernail across his chest. His gaze was drawn to it for a second, but it didn't stay there long. There were plenty of other parts of my body for him to look at. If I just gave him a couple minutes, he'd be ready to go again. I was prepared to help him along if need be.

"Fire needs wood."

I glanced to the side, noting that our fire was burning kind of low. I shrugged and stood up to deal with the problem. I made sure to take my time bending over to pick up some pieces of wood.

John didn't move from where he was lying. Once I'd tended to the fire, I settled right back down straddling his tummy. When I back my butt up a little, I was delighted to bump into a partial erection. I smiled predatorily and reached back to help it along.

****

Morning came too early. I had bleary, somewhat headachy start to the day thanks to not getting very much sleep. I was in a little better shape by the time we lazed through a few hours and got some instant coffee and 'just add water' pancakes into us.

John and I didn't talk much as we slowly got our stuff all packed up again and prepared to get moving. We caught each other staring a lot and we couldn't help the goofy grins that took over our faces, but in the light of day that was as far as we could go. We both understood that.

It was oddly satisfying to see my brother wince when he shouldered his backpack. Until his back healed, he'd have a constant, physical reminder of me. Similarly, I had a bruise on my butt that I was hoping wouldn't go away for at least a few days.

"Ready to go?" he asked.

"Sure."

John started off with no more preamble than that. I followed along, falling naturally into pace a few steps behind him. Even though the hike yesterday hadn't been particularly strenuous, I was hoping today would be easier. I was aching in some weird places and not really in the mood for anything at all taxing. After less than ten minutes, my curiousity got the better of me.

"How much farther do you think we have to go?" I asked.

He glanced back over his shoulder at me. "Oh, maybe an hour. Hour and a half tops."

"Really? That's hardly anything."

"I know. Why do you think I stopped us early yesterday. We made way better time than I expected. Probably could have finished the whole thing in one day. That's what I get for trying to pick an easy trail for you."

A slow grin spread across my face. My brother really did have his moments.

Neither of us said anything for a while after that and I let my thoughts wander where they willed. I was already starting to think about next year's trip. It was basically Christmas for me. The waiting would get unbearable, but it was totally, totally worth it. I smiled to myself as I watched my brother in front of me. The things I'd do to him next year...

Xarth
Xarth
14,654 Followers
12