Lost Virginity and Boy Did It Hurt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, I enjoy that sensation and love for a man to release his sperm inside of me. Back then though, I didn't have the same feelings. I knew that I was on birth control pills, but I didn't know if they were purely to help in my cramping or was there enough of the ingredient in the pill to actually prevent a pregnancy. Now that my sexual excitement was over I was scared that I could get pregnant and wondered why Hans would want to take that chance. I had only guessed when my next period was due and I kicked myself for taking the word of Hans who was in the heat of sex.

I cleaned myself out the best I could as I took a shower. When I came back out Hans was dressed and in the living room. He seemed to be a bit guilty of what we had just done and didn't want to make physical contact with me. He did take me home (since we were fairly near to each other) and kissed me quickly before leaving. I thought it strange that he was completely different from our dates.

I went inside my apartment and took another shower to try and clean out Hans's sperm from my body and went to sleep since it was late. Hans didn't call me for a couple of days but when he did he seemed to be his old self again and invited me out again. I had been worried that I had displeased Hans with my lack luster sexual performance and was relieved when he called asking for another date. We met the next Friday where we went for dinner and a movie before returning to his apartment where we had sex once again.

The oral sex he gave me was very good and I orgasmed once again; however, it wasn't as powerful as the first time (to this day I've never had one that powerful ever again) but it was still very good. This time intercourse wasn't as bad. There was a bit of pain when he made entry but it quickly went away and I was actually able to enjoy myself during the sexual intercourse.

When Hans told me he was coming I held onto him knowing what was going to happen. This time, as he made his release inside of me, I wasn't worried having learned from my doctor that the birth control pills I had been taking did indeed give me full birth control. Knowing this allowed me to enjoy myself and not panic.

Though I didn't have an orgasm, I still enjoyed the feeling of having a man inside of me which I still enjoy to this day. The only things that made me worry was that Hans seemed so guilty and withdrawn afterward. It happened every time we had sex. I didn't know why but he would recovered quickly soon enough and want more.

We had an active sexually life for about three months when it happened. I had been getting regular sex at least once a week and my body was beginning to awaken to at least some of its potential. I still couldn't have an orgasm during intercourse, but the oral sex more than made up for it. Then that fateful moment every woman dreads.

We were in bed and Hans's head was buried between my legs. I was being my normal, noisy self and moaning loudly as I got closer to an orgasm. Suddenly I heard the door to his small apartment creaking open and before I knew it the doors to the bedroom were flunged open and there stood a woman looking absolutely horrified at what she saw before her.

Hans turned around and his face went into shock. I had no idea what was going on and started to gather my clothing. An argument ensued and books and cups began to fly around my head. As I quickly dressed I heard bits and pieces of their shouted conversation and realized that Hans was married. I got dressed quickly and hurried out of the apartment but not before catching a book on my back and running out of the apartment to the safety of the street.

I didn't go home right away afraid that I would be followed. I hurried to a shopping area and ducked into a store. When I was sure I was alone I returned to my apartment in a roundabout way and hid in my bedroom, not telling anyone what had happened. I was just too ashamed.

Amazingly, Hans called me later that day and told me that it was indeed his wife who had paid a visit. He told me that they hadn't been doing very well lately and were separated. He then had the nerve to ask to see me again. I told him that I had never been so uncomfortable in my life and didn't want a repeat of what had happened. I told him that until he gets a divorce, I wanted no part of his life.

I never did get a call back from him.

So, that's the story of how I lost my virginity and got hit with a book for good measure. It also opened up my life and made me realize how sexual I really am. Though I never had an orgasm during intercourse with Hans, the oral sex he gave me was always wonderful and really made me realize how much I liked sex. The orgasm during intercourse would occur at a later time. That, my friends, is another story.

Natalie

12