Lost Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Sean, I think I would like that." He softly placed his slightly parted lips to hers. He gently brushed her lips with his tongue. Her tongue met his and they touched each other and played for a bit. He pulled back. He stared at her. "Did you feel that?"

"I think so Sean, what was it, it was wonderful."

"I don't know, it was wonderful for me too. Listen sweet girl, please tell me what you want me to do."

"Dear Sean, I loved the way you kissed me. Come on and set beside me and kiss me again."

Sean held her close to him and their lips met again. It was a very nice kiss for both of them. Sue leaned back, her face towards him. He gently placed a hand on her face and looked at her for a long time.

"Sue, You are so very beautiful, I know guys say that to you all the time. I think you are just as beautiful inside as you are on the outside. You are just perfect in every way. You are obviously very intelligent and I know you are a very caring person as well. I have an overwhelming urge to kiss you again, I just can't help it."

"Yes Sean, kiss me." He pressed his lips to hers and his tongue delved deep in her mouth. He pulled back a little and placed a fingertip gently on her lips. "You have a tiny scar here, did he do that?" She nodded. His lips caressed hers again. He placed his finger on her lips again. "Is it all better now? I don't want to hurt you."

"Sean, my lips only hurt because your lips are not touching them. I love the way you kiss."

"I am not very experienced as a lover."

"Sean you are doing just fine. Let me look at you a little. You have a couple of little scars on this eyebrow, were you hurt in a fight." He laughed, "No sweetie, a swing seat hit me there when I was about five. I learned to duck after that."

"I love your freckles across the bridge of your nose, you have a very cute nose, Sean. And your hair is really nice. I wanted to say beautiful but I was afraid it would up set you if I did."

She put her little hand on his hard belly. She moved her hand up across his stomach. She raised up and lifted his shirt. "Wow! Your tummy is like a rock. Mmmm! Your chest is hard too. I love the way you feel."

She took his hand and put it on her tummy. It was soft on the surface but he could feel taught muscles beneath. He moved his hand up and touched her bra, then he caressed her stomach and her hip as far as he could reach with out going under her sweats. She was surprised at how gentle and feather light his touch was. It sent shivers up her spine. He kissed her eyes and nibbled on her earlobes. She purred with the pleasure of his caresses. She wanted him to go further but didn't want to scare him off. She decided to let him move at his own pace. He pulled back a little ways and looked into her blue eyes.

"Sue, I don't want to scare you or go too fast for you, I know we haven't known each other very long. I want to touch and kiss every inch of your body. I can barely control myself. Am I going too fast?"

"No, Sean I want to do those things to you too! Let's Slow down a bit, We have all night. Let's get something to eat. I am starving."

"I can't believe we forgot to eat."

"Sean, baby, you get me so excited I am afraid I'll forget to breathe."

"You have to be kidding me. I don't know what I am doing.

I am a virgin in fact. I know you don't believe any Marine can get to be almost thirty years old and still be virgin, but it is true. I don't know how to tell you the things I am feeling because I have never felt them before. I don't want to do anything to upset you or to embarrass you. Will you help me?"

"Sean, so far you are doing just fine. Just do what you want to do. Don't be in a hurry, but I'll stop you if I am not ready for what you want to do. We only met a few hours ago, I do need to say I have never met any one I liked so much, so fast."

They went to the kitchen and had fun making grilled cheese sandwiches, Sean said he made gourmet grilled cheese so she showed him where things were. He mixed things together in a small dish, then spread the mixture over one slice of the bread for each sandwich. Meanwhile she opened a large can of soup. When everything was ready they sat at the kitchen table and ate. Sue pronounced the grilled cheese as superb. Sean told her his soup was the best he had ever eaten. She said she felt she had truly mastered the art of using a can opener. He asked if he could make her a grilled desert sandwich. She laughed, "I've never had one." He got out four more slices of bread. He had already seen the things he needed when he made the grilled cheese. She watched him move through the kitchen. In a few minutes he placed a grilled sandwich in front of her. She reached to open the sandwich to see what was in it.

Sean said, "Just trust me, take a bite." She grinned and took a bite.

"Hey wow, this is good, real good. I like it. What is it, grilled bread with peanut butter, miniature marshmallows and chocolate chips?" He grinned and nodded, "My mom used to make them for me."

She watched him watch her. His smile thrilled her. She knew she had to go change panties after their necking session on the couch and his smiles were not helping that situation at all.

She wanted to just grab him and drag him to bed. He was so damned sweet she was on fire to get him inside her. She knew it was way too early but that didn't lessen her desires. She was not about to let him think she was easy. She knew she was wanting him for a very long term relationship. The rest of her life seemed about right.

After dinner she excused her self for a few minutes. When she came back they sat and talked for hours about the things they liked or disliked. Sean wanted a large family. Sue said she thought that four kids were plenty. He agreed but thought maybe five would be better. One would even be fine if it was what she wanted, after all it was her body that was going to be used. His part only took minutes. She laughed at him. "We are going to practice for at least a year before we try for a baby. I need to do some wonderful things with you first."

"Hey, when did we decide to get married?"

"I don't know about you, but for me it was about six hours ago when you got in my car."

"What? I thought I was the only one who felt that way."

"Honey, my sweet Sean, I love everything I know about you. This is not official as yet. Damned close though. I think I would like to live with you for a few months before we get married. Please forgive me, I know comparisons are not fair, but I thought I had a good man last time. I didn't know he was a mean person for several months after we were married.

I am sure you are not that way but I need to be positive."

"Sue, I don't blame you, it is early in our relationship. I have a lot to learn. I have never been in a relationship before. I want this to work, I want more than I have ever wanted anything in my life. I guess the smart thing would be to even be apart a little. The thought of that is unbearable for me right now."

"I know what you mean. I don't think I could stand that, I would have to come to you. You had better just make up your mind, you belong to me, I am never going to let you get away."

"Me too, but I don't want to possess you or own you. I want to be one with you, a partner for life. I want to support you in anything you want to do as my partner. I want to be the one you count on to be there for you, always. I want to be your only lover and to please you in every way possible, I will always cherish and love you and I pray you will feel the same about me. I'm sorry, girl, I didn't mean to lay all that on you right now, please forgive me. Will you please forgive me?"

"No, I won't. I can't, because there is nothing to forgive you for. Those are the things I want and have always dreamed of finding in a man. A man to share my life with. What more could a girl ask for?"

"Not being a girl, I can't answer that. I do know deep in my heart that you are perfect for me. You are everything I want and need in a woman."

"Sean, please hush, and kiss me before I cry for happy."

They kissed and cuddled for a longtime. Sue was breathless, Damn this guy could kiss. Her panties were damp again.

A voice said, "Ahem! I see you guys are still awake. We, oh! By the way, this is James Johnson. Jimmy you know my sister Susan and the guy with lipstick all over his face is Sean Murphy, he claims to be pure bred Italian. Sue and I wonder about that." Sean jumped up and shook hands with James. James grinned at Sean, "I don't think that is your shade of lipstick, it clashes with your hair." About that time Sean realized he had a huge hard on. He turned and said, "I need to wash my face." He hurried to his room.

Beverly smiled at Sue, "Wow, what a package he is toting in those little workout shorts."

Sue smiled broadly, and rapidly nodded. "That Marine is armed and dangerous!"

James said, "Bev told me he is a martial arms expert. I fool with it some myself and have a brown belt in Karate."

Bev said, "Hey! Jimmy that is good isn't it?"

"Yes, I will be ready to test for my black belt in about eight months."

"Sean is back, Sean Dear, Jim is into Martial arts too."

"Very good, is a really good way to stay in shape."

Bev said, "Sean, do you have any belts in martial arts?"

"Yes, I currently have four belts in various schools or styles of Martial arts."

"Really, four different schools?"

"Yes I am a Black belt, tenth Dan or Kyu, in Shito-ryu Karate, Black belt, eighth Dan in Tae Kwon Do, I have a black belt, tenth Dan, in Jujitsu, and a black belt in Judo."

Jim bowed to Sean. "I am very honored to be in the presence of a true Sensei Master."

Sean returned the bow. "Thank you. I do not currently teach so I do not claim the title of Master."

"Sean, I am amazed that one so young has climbed so high in different schools."

"There is a lot of carry over between the schools, the basic philosophy runs through all of them."

Sue went to Sean and pulled his face down and kissed him gently. "I like you better with a little of my lipstick on your mouth. You wear my brand."

"You can put a lip print on my forehead if it will please you, Sue."

"I think I'll get you a slave collar that says 'I belong to Susan Martinson.'"

"Not only no, but hell no, I won't wear it. When it says 'I belong to Sue Murphy' I will gladly wear it."

"Susan, I think the man just proposed to you."

"I know, it is about the tenth time and it thrills me down to my toes each time. He already knows my answer. It just kills me to say no."

Bev said, "NO? Think about it Honey, he is the answer to a girls prayers."

"Bev, Sean knows why and is good with it, we will live together for a few months and then make a decision."

"OK. That's not a flat no then."

"No dear it is not, I know I won't be able to live without him. I am positive of the final out come."

"Sweetie, I know this man will make you very happy. He comes with the highest recommendation. A guy he lived with for four years."

"You knew the whole time didn't you?"

"Yes I did, are you mad I meddled in your life."

"Not this time. This time you were right."

"What in the world are you two talking about?"

"Sean, Dear Sean, Mike, Grace and Bev arranged for us to meet. They were match making."

"I can only thank Bev, because the others aren't here." said Sean as he took Beverly in his arms and soundly kissed her. "Thanks, Sis."

Beverly stared at Sean, "Wow Susan, now I have to go change my panties, Jimmy do you want to help me? We will see you guys in the morning at Eight, we have to leave at nine to make it to the boat by ten." Sean walked Sue to the door of her room, he smiled softly at her, "Do you want some company tonight?"

"Yes I do, I want to cuddle you while I sleep, but not yet. Kiss me and hold me tight." He kissed her and she moaned softly in her throat. She pushed him away and said, "This is the hardest thing I have ever done. Good night, sweet baby boy. I'll see you in the morning." She slipped through the door and was gone.

In the morning he was up and dressed when Susan came through he door and saw him. She ran to him and kissed him. She wore white shorts a blue blouse and red sneakers. He grinned at her, "I have the perfect thing to go with that outfit." He returned to his room and came right back out. He held something behind his back. He pulled out a bright red Marine Corps ball cap. She grinned and walked back in her room, she came out a few minutes later wearing the cap with her long blond hair in a ponytail sticking through the opening in the back of the hat.

She thought he was going to laugh but his face changed and she saw a tear in his eye. She went to him and searched his face with her eyes. "Sean, what is it?" He turned away from her. She pulled him back around and there were tears in both eyes now.

"Sean, what is it, what's wrong dear?"

"Nothing is wrong, I just love you so damn much and you are so beautiful I can't help it. I get all emotional and stuff. He shook himself and wiped his face in his handkerchief. "Humpf! Not very Marine like. I'm OK now."

He looked at her and softly said, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you."

She placed a little hand on each side of his face and stood on her tip toes, pulling him down and kissing him.

"I love you too, Sean. I know that for sure now. I dreamed of you all night. I missed you."

The trip on the large yacht was very pleasant. The whole wedding party with the exception of the bride and groom were present. They had an excellent brunch, there was a nice dance floor on the stern deck and Sean and Sue danced a lot. She looked up at him as they danced a slow number. "You haven't seen the yacht yet, would you like to see it?"

"That would be nice, can we get someone to show it to us?"

"I don't need anyone, come on!" She led him all over the huge vessel. It was magnificent. She took him from the engine room with it's giant engines and generators to the bridge where they found Beverly and Jim. Beverly was showing Jim how the GPS and the radar worked to navigated the ship. Sean pulled Susan off to the side. "I'm pretty dense sometimes, I just realized that this yacht belongs to you. It does doesn't it."

"Yes, I'm sorry, I thought you knew."

"And the limo belongs to you guys too?"

"Yes."

"The hotel too?"

"Most of it."

He laughed, "Don't act like it is something to be ashamed of. It's not. I just look at it differently now."

"Does it bother you that I have money?"

"Hell no, what you have or don't have doesn't matter to me one little speck, I just need you. I don't need any of this, I can provide for my wife."

"I know you can dear, but we can use my money too can't we?"

"Sure, We can use it.. Oh! Beverly is calling you." They walked to Bev and Jim, one of the crew was steering the vessel now. Beverly asked Sue how long they wanted to stay out. Jim and Sean drifted over to the side of the bridge and watched as a bost was put over the side. Several men and women in bathing suits got in the boat. Two of them had life jackets and water skis on. Beverly whispered, "Sue honey, was he good in bed?"

"I don't know, we each slept in our own room, from what he says I don't think either of us slept a wink. I do know I love him."

"Sue, he is perfect for you, I had him checked out. I know this guy is not after your money. He has a perfect clean record."

"He doesn't seem to be at all interested in my money or what we own."

"I guess not, he is worth more than we are."

"What! He doesn't act like these rich guys we know."

"Right, he is perfect. He spends very little, lives on his Marine pay, abut sixty one thousand a year. Keeps up the family house in Florida but almost never goes there. He is not stupid about money. He inherited about twenty Million, he is worth at least ten times that now. He has started several businesses, all very successful, and all in his spare time. The man is a wonder, and the most important thing is that all the people who work for or with him, civilian or marines think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. All of them that were interviewed thought his net worth was about one or two hundred thousand. Like I said he is not a big spender."

"Bev, thanks for looking out for your little sister."

"Hey! What is going on girls?" Sean asked as the men walked up.

"Yeah, how long before we go in, do we have time for a nap?"

"Jimmy, Dear, all you can think of is getting me in a bed."

"Beverly, Darling girl, you are my one weakness in life. I can't resist you."

Bev grabbed Jim's hand and they disappeared down the ladder.

Sean pretended to yawn. He looked at Sue who pretended to be interested in watching the water skiers. Suddenly she jumped up, "Come on." She took his hand and led him to one of the master cabins. It had 'Mrs. Martinson' on the door. She stopped outside the door, "Sean can I trust you?"

"Yes."

"OK. We will nap together. Only kissing and hugging is allowed. Can we do that?"

"It will be difficult, but I can do that, can you?"

"If you help me. Come on. Just leave your under shorts on and I'll leave my panties and bra on." The cabin was roomy and the bed large. Sean helped turn the covers down and they crawled in the bed. Sean turned his back to her and closed his eyes. In a few minutes he felt her move against his back. Her hand slipped around him and he felt her lips brush across his neck. He could feel her breasts pressing against his back. Her legs moved until they were against his. He sighed. She felt delightful against him. She whispered, "Darling, please hug my back now." And she rolled over. He rolled after her. He pulled her to him, his arm around her below her breasts. She wiggled back against him, he buried his nose in her ponytail. He love the way her hair smelled, so clean and with a hint of flowers. He felt her breathing even and slow. She was asleep. He felt his eyes drooping.

When he awakened it took a second to realize where he was. His right arm was still around her, his hand cupped her bare breast. He was not about to move. He felt her place her hand over his and press it harder against her breast. He felt her nipple get firmer. He rubbed his finger tips gently across the nipple. He loved the feel of it. He felt his erection press against her little ass. She stirred and softly moaned. He felt her little hand reach behind her and wiggle it's way between them. It went down under the elastic of the waist band of his shorts. She grasped the hard shaft of his penis. It moved very slowly up the length of the shaft until she reached the head of his cock. She rubbed a finger across the little slit in the end of the head. She rubbed the precum around over the head of it. He gasped and rolled away from her and out of the bed. He ran for the shower and entered it as fast as he could. He turned on the cold water and let it run over his body.

The door to the shower stall opened and Sue stepped in. She was nude. She turned on some hot water and adjusted the temperature. She pulled down his wet shorts and pressed herself against him. Her hands explored his chest, his strong back, his stomach. She ran her fingers through the soft hair of his pubes. She stepped back and looked at his nude body. His erect cock pointed right at her face. She raised her eyes and looked in his eyes. "Would you like me to bathe you my love before we make love. I would love to care for my man."

He gulped, "I believe that would be very nice. Tell me how I can help." She smiled, "I will do it all." She took a bath puff and soaked it with body soap. "Bend down a little bit for me Dear. Thank you." She scrubbed every inch of his body. She paid special attention to his rock hard penis, his balls and his ass. He was on the verge of cumming during the whole process. When she was through she made him sit on the seat in the stall and she shampooed his hair. Her breasts were almost touching his face so he leaned forward a bit and suckled on a warm wet nipple. His hands slipped up the backs of her legs and cupped her sweet little ass and pulled her towards him. She pushed him back with a grin. "Be patient, my love, I am almost through. Then I will dry you. Then you can wait for me on the bed. I promise I won't keep you waiting long. I am as anxious as you are."