Lost Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is not possible Darling girl, not at all."

He lay on the bed with his eyes fixed on the bathroom door. Then she was there. A lovely smile on her face. She stopped short of the bed and looked down on him. "God, You have a really beautiful body, Sean. It is my exclusive property from now on."

"It has always been yours, I just didn't know who it belonged to."

Tears ran from her eyes as she moved to him. She lay on top of his body and looked in his eyes, the tips of their noses just touching. Her little tongue slipped out and touched his lips. His arms went around her and held her tight.

She pushed up and rolled beside him. She pulled him over her and he slipped between her wide spread legs. He felt her hand on his cock. It pulled him a bit then rubbed it up and down her slit. He pressed forward and her hand left as he plunged inside her.

She watched his face. His eye glazed for a moment then cleared and a smile slowly grew on his face. "Oh My God, You feel soooo good. This is wonderful. I love this. Yes I do!" He thrust in and out of her, slowly at first, then faster and faster. He was surprised by the strength of her little body as she thrust back against him. He was not able to exercise control over this part of his body and he knew he would cum soon. He moaned and whispered he was cumming. It felt as her hips shifted into another gear. They were rapidly thrusting against each other now. Then he stiffened and she knew he was there. A pulse of sperm spurted into her waiting vagina, then another, and several more followed. She felt his weight grow upon her. She put her arms around him and held him in place, her legs around his hips. She could feel him gently shaking. He lifted his head and she saw the tears in his eyes. His eyes were wide in wonder. He whispered, "Sweetheart, I love you so very, very much. Let me know when you are ready again."

"Dearest, I am always ready for you. When you will be ready is the question."

I don't think it will be very long."

"Oh! You are right I feel him growing now. Yes, yes, boy you are quick."

She felt him slide out then in again. She kissed him, "Wait, I want to get a better look at him. She rolled him off of her, then she moved down and took his cock in her little hand and rubbed the head over her cheek. She looked up at him and took the crown in her mouth and as much of the shaft as was comfortable. She lifted her mouth off of his cock, "Sean you are perfect for me, just perfect. I love him, I really, really do, just perfect." Her lips slipped down over him again and her tongue swirled around him coating the shaft and head with her slippery salvia.

Sue moved her head up and down and her little hands were tight around him too. He moaned and stiffened, she increased the pace of her head and hands. She felt his hips thrusting up against her and she held her head still while her hands continued to stroke him, she saw that his balls were drawn up tight below the shaft of his cock, he was almost there. He stiffened and her mouth was filled with pulse after pulse of his cum. She swallowed every bit of it as he watched. She smiled sweetly at him, "Did you like that?"

"Hell yes I did. It was wonderful."

"Great I loved doing it for you. I never wanted to do it before, it was the first time I ever had an orgasm. I really wanted to please you. Our juices tasted good?"

"I want to do you too!"

He pulled her up beside him and tenderly kissed her lips, his tongue entered her mouth. He tasted a new flavor for him.

It was pleasant. He pulled his lips away and began kissing his way down her body. His mouth left a wet trail of kisses and licks. He licked her breasts and closed his mouth around her nipple. He sucked it and then flipped it with his tongue. He moved to the other breast, he raised his head, "Tell me what you like, Dearest, so I can please you better."

"Sean, Darling, we are just learning each other's bodies. Everything you do feels wonderful. You are doing just great. Just keep doing it."

He slipped down between her legs and looked at her pussy. Looking at him looking at her pussy was very erotic for her. She wanted to grab his head and pull it into her pussy. She pulled a couple of pillows behind her head so she could see better what he was doing. His fingers spread her inner lips

and as she watched his tongue slipped between them. She jerked a little at the touch of his tongue. He quickly looked up at her. "Did I hurt you?"

"Oh! No, it feels very good."

He tasted her fluids as the flow of them increased. He licked up every drop he could find. Then he found her clit, hidden under a little hood of skin. He gently pushed the hood back and touched the clit with his tongue. She was alright until he wiggled the tip of his tongue over it. She grabbed his head with both hands and pulled it to her. Hard! She was having an orgasm every few seconds now. He continued his loving assault of her pussy. He ran two fingers deep inside her love tunnel and kept playing with her clit while the two fingers explored her sheath. In no time she was orgasming continuously, her hands flew to her mouth as she tried to muffle her screams of joy.

He could stand it no longer. He crawled rapidly up over her and guided his cock to her vagina. His penis slipped right inside her wet slippery warm sheath. He went right to a slow long stroke. He was not in a hurry now. He loved the sensation when he would come all the way out of her then plunge back in. Susan thought it was damned good too. He could feel her trembling and jerking as orgasms rocked her body. He slowed to a stop. After a moment he felt Sue began to slow in her reactions and he went back to his former speed and depth. He brought her back to where she had been. He repeated this sequence several times before he went too far and couldn't stop in time. He climaxed and she screamed and screamed. He rolled off of her and pulled her to him.

"Are you alright girl? Was I able to please you any at all?"

"Please me? Please me? That was fantastic, I can't believe that was your first time. Wow, what will it be like when you get the hang of it? I never knew it could be like that. That was my first ever orgasm, and my first continuous orgasm. Where the hell have you been hiding all my life. I never knew what I was missing."

"I was worried I would disappoint you, I desperately wanted to please you some."

Sean laughed, he said, "I felt the ship start to move and I thought I had been too rough with you. I didn't hurt you any did I?"

"No, you never caused a speck of discomfort. You were perfect for me. You gave me nothing but exquisite pleasure, pure ecstasy. Let's take a quick shower and go see what is going on."

They showered together again but were out quickly. The ship was almost back to it's dock. They found Beverly and Jim on the bridge. Beverly took one look at Sue and grabbed her and pulled her out on the flying bridge away from Jim and Sean. They talked a bit and then hugged and kissed.

Jim looked at Sean, "Say, how long have you known Susan?"

"Just since yesterday, Why didn't you and Bev go to the wedding too?"

"Well, I don't get along with Grace that well, so I wasn't invited. Bev is a real friend and she said she wouldn't go without me."

"What is the problem with Grace, I always found her to be very pleasant to be around. I like her a lot."

"We were lovers for a while and had a nasty breakup. She never forgave me. These girls are really hot, Bev and I are really just fuck buddies, when you leave I'll probably get back with Sue, she has been off the market for a while."

"She is good with that?"

"Sure, they all like to tease and play but rarely get serious. Here come the girls."

After the ship docked the limo whisked them back to the hotel. Jim said he had to run a few errands and would see them later. Bev and Susan said they had appointments at the beauty shop in the hotel. "We have to get beautiful for our dinner dates."

Sue asked if he would be alright by himself for a while. He said he would be fine.

After they left the phone rang. A man asked for Susan. Sean said she was out. The man said, "Can you give her a message for me, this is Mark, tell her to call me and let me know what time to pick her up for our dinner."

"I can leave a note for her for you."

"Hey buddy, thanks a lot."

When Beverly and Sue returned to the condo Sue went to her bedroom to look for Sean. He was not there. She walked in the kitchen and saw Bev sitting in a chair. Bev's face was ashen, "Baby, I think you need to read this."

Dear Susan,

I want to thank you for the best two days of

of my life. I will never forget them. Jim put me straight

about your situation and that the two of you planned to get

back together after I left.

You received a call from a guy named Mark. I took

a message from Mark. He said he was your dinner date

tonight and asked if you would call and let him know what

time to pick you up.

I hope this silly naive Jarhead gave you a few good laughs

anyway.

Goodbye,

Sean

"Oh! No! Sue wailed. Oh my god. That poor man. Call Pete and have him bring the car right away, I have to find him. I love him so much."

Bev was off the phone and hugged Sue to her. "I'm going to the airport with you. Two of us have a better chance of finding him. I'll call Jim and find out what the hell he told Sean."

Sean sat on a seat in the bar in the terminal building. He was on his fourth double Jim Beam and water. Tears ran down his cheeks. A voice in his ear softly said, "Hi! Marine, do you want to have a good time?"

He turned and saw Sue looking at him. "Hey, What are you doing here?"

"I meant every word I told you Sean. I am going where ever you are going. I love you with all my heart."

Sean blinked his eyes, "You have another date for tonight."

"No Sean, that date was made a week ago. I wasn't able to reach him to break the date. I belong exclusively to Captain Sean Patrick Murphy, the eighth and have ever since the first moment I met him."

"But that's me."

"Yes dear, I belong to you. Only you."

Sean's face sort of scrunched up, tears flowed from his eyes, "I just knew I had lost you. I got through what Jim told me. I didn't believe it. Then that other guy called and I just knew you were playing games with me."

"Come on Sean, Darling, let me take you home. Do you want to get some coffee first?"

"No, I am as Judge as a sober."

Sue and Bev looked at each other. Bev went off and was back in a few minutes with a wheel chair. Sue paid Sean's tab and they pushed him down the concourse and out on the side walk where the limo awaited them. Pete helped them get him in the car.

A couple hours later they sat in the family room of the condo. Sean had his arm around Sue. She looked up at him and smiled, "I love you, Sean, don't you ever forget it. Always ask me if you hear something you don't understand. You can count on this, I will never do anything to hurt you, I will never cheat on you or lie to you. Now tell me where we are going to live and what you want to do."

"Well, I haven't given it a lot of thought. I know you will want to spend part of our time here with Bev. Right?"

She nodded and smiled at Bev.

"I have two places in Florida, I always thought I would settle down there. One is in Palm Beach. It looks out over the ocean. It has a boat dock on the Intercostal Waterway across the street. The dock will handle a boat up to 200 feet. The other place is in the Keys, it is a bit smaller but has a dock in front that will also handle your boat. I guess we could cruise down to Florida and see which place you like best. If you don't like Florida we can try some where else. Maybe Arizona. What ever it takes to make you happy. I just thought the cruise would make a nice honeymoon."

"Sean, Bev and I love Florida and have talked about getting a place there. Can she go with us?"

"On our honeymoon? Sure she can. She can even bring the stud of her choice or we will get her one there." Beverly ran to them and looked at each of their faces, "Do you really mean that?"

"Yes we do, Heck you were in the next cabin on the yacht the first time we ever made love. I don't remember it bothering us then."