Lost Wife

Story Info
My wife's infidelity.
4.5k words
2.95
80.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hamal380
Hamal380
15 Followers

The events and video of the following story are real...The details are my own imaginations.

First things first... My Wife and I have been married for thirty years. Renee is a beautiful 60 year old woman with medium length black hair and a face and body that could easily pass for someone in her early 40's. Renee tells me each day how someone at work is always shocked when they find out that she is actually 60 years old. My wife is of Filipino descent; her light tan skin is as soft as any young woman in her early 20's. Renee is 5'1'' and weighs 110 pounds. Her breasts are 34 C with large nipples when excited. Until recently her pussy was a deep black triangle pointing to every man's dream. Renee is a combination of Filipino beauty with a hint of Spanish desire.

Our sex life was only good for the first few years of marriage and soon after the birth of our first child became more and more infrequent. We haven't had any sex in the last 10 years. My wife is not interested in me and would and has used every excuse to not have sex with me. I keep myself in peak shape for a 60 year old male. I lift and compete in several triathlons each year. I'm no Adonis but not a fat balding tub.

About five years ago I noticed that Renee began to buy thong underwear and shave her pussy leaving a runway strip. I ask her about it and she replied that she wanted to see how it looked and felt. At first I thought I was going to get lucky, but no.

About two months before the incident I was sitting watching TV when she got a text on her phone. I looked at the text and could not believe my eyes. The pictures were much older because her hair was longer. Renee was sitting on a couch at work in her nurse's uniform with her left hand on the knee of one guy and her right hand on the crotch of the other. The young guy on the right clearly had his left hand on her pussy. The text read "Remember, what happened next, good times, you're such a flirt". The second pic showed Renee bent over and this guy dry humping her. Now I always knew my wife liked younger guys. Whenever we would go to a staff party or out and would get to talking she always gravitated to the younger guys and would be touchy feely with them. I was going to ask Renee about the text but checked the phone and found that she had deleted the pic.

Wedding One

Three years ago we were invited to a wedding. She knew the groom from work and it promised to be a big affair. Renee looked stunning she wore a low cut red dress that accented her large breasts, small frame, and beautiful legs. Renee is extremely touching and when she drinks, she becomes very flirty and for lack of a better word, alluring. The groom was in his late 20's and there were a lot of single men of the same age. My wife loves to dance and with alcohol she feels no embarrassment and no buffering. I danced a couple of slow dances with her and when the music turned loud and fast I sat down. I watched her dance with the groom, groomsman and a multitude of single males. She would occasionally come over and sit down for a few minutes. I ask her how she felt and the reply was always great. She wanted to take some pics so she got up went back to the dance floor. I noticed that the same guy continued to dance with her song after song. I went to the bathroom entered the stall and sat down. The door opened and two or three guys came in and were talking about the older woman in the red dress. My heart sunk as one of them said he was going to fuck her before the reception was over. I almost said something but my curiosity shut my mouth. The guys laughed and whoever made the claim said I'll get pictures to prove it. They all made some comments about how much fun it would be to have sex with an older married woman especially since her husband was clueless. They washed and laughed as they left. I waited a few minutes and went back out to find my wife. The reception hall was big and dark and there were about 300 people at this wedding so I thought finding her might take some time. About 30 to 40 minutes later I still couldn't locate her and was initially alarmed and just about to panic when she comes walking up to the table. Her hair and clothing were a little disheveled but nothing out of the ordinary for someone dancing all evening. She was whipped and asked if we could leave. I took my drunken wife to our room where she passed out on the bed. I stripped her and noticed she was missing her panties. I was surprised but wondered if she had worn any from the start. At the time because I was in denial I didn't think to check her pussy for unlawful entry. I put her in the bed and then got her phone. There were lots of pics of the bride and groom, dancing with various guys, some short selfie style videos and so on, nothing outrageous. I was relieved and a little disappointed. I put the phone down and went to brush my teeth and prepare for bed.

When I came out of the bathroom I notice she had a few texts from someone named Tom. The first selfie was of Renee and Tom dancing with his hand clearly on her left breast. Renee was pulling his hand off in the pic. The second pic was taken by someone else and showed Tom's hand under her dress groping her ass. Picture three was Tom kissing Renee's neck while holding her ass. I opened the fourth which was a video and nearly cried...my beautiful wife of 27 years was drunk and giving Tom a blow job in the bathroom. She was sitting on the toilet with his six inch member ramming in and out of her mouth. She was completely buzzed and oblivious to the phone filming. She ran her fingers and mouth up and down his cock giving off soft moans and loud sucking sounds. Tom held the back of her head with one hand and filmed with the other. She sucked him hard for a good five minutes before he suddenly pulled out. He pulled Renee to her feet pulled the top of her dress down exposing her erect two inch nipples. Tom lowered his head sucked deeply on each nipple all the time videoing my wife's indiscretion. He reached up under her dress and pulled off her panties, showed them to the camera stating these are mine. Tom continued to cup her ass and pull on her tits. Renee moaned loudly and told him she was married and could not have sex with him. Tom turned Renee around pushed her down showing her well-shaped ass. The camera pointed to the floor but I could tell from the sound that he was sticking his cock in her pussy. She moaned loudly and asked him not to cum inside her. The pounding and slap of his ball sack clearly indicated that Renee did not resist enough. Between her moaning and his primeval grunting Renee urged him forward. These sexual sound effects went on for several minutes when Renee let out a long soft cry as he emptied his seed deep in to her. This guy that just bagged my 57 year old wife pointed the camera showing Renee struggling to pull up her bra and fix her sex stained dress. Tom gave her a long passionate kiss and wanted to take her to his room. She said no, I better not, he zipped up and they both left the bathroom to a chorus of giggles and comments. I was shocked and wanted to wake her up and confront her...but didn't. I copied, forwarded the video to my phone and jacked off to the image of my wife being fucked by another man.

The next morning I woke up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. Shortly thereafter Renee woke up looked at her phone went to the bathroom and shut the door. I stood outside the door and listened and could hear her moaning on the phone. I got hard just thinking about her expression. She took a shower got dressed and we left. We talked about the wedding and I waited for her to say something but she did not. Later when we were home I checked her phone and saw that the text and video were deleted.

Wedding II Current

Since the first wedding Renee has never admitted anything and as far as I could tell it was a onetime thing. I made excuses for her behavior and blamed it on my lack vigilance and lots of drinking. I continued to check her phone from time to time but found nothing that would indicate she was seeing her quickie or anyone else.

Renee's sister's daughter was getting married. The wedding was a destination wedding in SC. I refused to go and decided to fly Renee and her sister to the location. The wedding was going to be small about 80 people. I was pretty sure that Renee would behave herself especially since the wedding party was small and they were her relatives. The wedding was on a Friday and Renee and her sister flew down on Thursday for the Rehearsal dinner. I had not forgotten the wedding three years earlier and I will admit I was worried and excited but with her sister's family there, I was sure they would not let her do anything crazy. Renee called after the Rehearsal dinner and said it was a good time. She was very guarded and did not seem herself. I ask if she had been drinking she said no and decided to spend the rest of the evening catching up with her two sisters.

The wedding was on Friday and I heard nothing from her all day. I was a little concerned because normally Renee calls or texts me two or three times a day. Not a peep. Saturday rolls around and I get a call in the morning from Renee. You could tell she was suffering from a serious hangover. She tried to convince me that she hardly had anything to drink but the tone of her voice said otherwise. We both laughed at her state and she told me what time her flight got in.

The airport

When I saw Renee and her sister walking down the terminal they looked whipped. Both were the last two to leave the security area and their walk was tiresome. I ask what time they got in and Renee said two but her sister said more like three. Renee gave her an annoying look but her sister did not see her.

The car ride home was filled with idle chit chat. Renee was really quiet. At home I brewed some coffee and sat down and talked. They both recanted the goings on about the wedding and such. Renee's sister said that she had never seen Renee drink so much and behave in that manner. No more was said and Renee went to bed. I sat and talked to her sister and she reluctantly filled in the blank story. Apparently Renee had 4 or 5 shots of tequila at the reception. She danced with everyone but mainly one guy named Matt. He was single and 35. After the reception they got on a party bus and went to a bar to drink and dance. On the bus the bride and groom danced. I ask her sister if she had pics of the wedding hoping to see what my wife of 30 years was doing. The pics and later probing questions got to the truth. In the background on the bus between video and stills I could clearly see Renee sitting crossed leg with some guy her hands were wrapped around him and his hands were busy going up and down her legs, thighs and back. At one time she could be seen giving him a light kiss on the cheek. From the video you could clearly see he was softly dry humping my wife. She made no motion to move or ask him to stop. The video cut off at about two minutes and I continued to look at the pics and ask questions. At the bar her dance partner tried to get her to dance on the bar but her sister said no and she did not. I questioned Kim about this guy and she said she never lost sight of Renee and nothing happened.

Kim went upstairs to take a nap and I decided to take a look at Renee's phone. The pics were the usual things you would see nothing that would contradict Kim's story. During the next few days Renee was distant and evasive. Normally she is quite the chatter box.

After the Rehearsal dinner

I opened Renee's wallet to get a twenty when a business card fell out on to the table. The card was from some CEO of a Robotics company. I turned the card over and there was a room number 850 and a message if you want to get together for a drink later here is my personal cell. I walked in the kitchen and held up the card and Renee just sunk to the floor and cried. She sobbed about how sorry she was and I said "what the hell are you talking about".

She sat down in a chair and cried for a few minutes and begged for forgiveness. I said what did you do and she said she had not been faithful. My heart nearly went through my chest and I told her to tell what happened. She was reluctant but I finally got the story.

Earlier in the day Renee had taken a walk to look around. She has no sense of direction and got turned around. She must have looked confused when the CEO, Mike saw her and offered help. He was staying at the same hotel. Renee said they talked on the walk, he was married and his son was getting married in Ohio in February. Renee said the guy was 6 feet and in his late 40's. When they got to the hotel he offered to buy her a drink but she insisted that she buy since he had come to her rescue. They talked in the bar until it was time for him to go to his meeting. He gave her his card with his room number and left. At that time she said she had no intention of calling him.

She went up to her room and got ready for the Rehearsal Dinner. The pictures of her in her dress were stunning. She wore a low cut slimming black cocktail dress. Her silky black hair hung deliciously on her shoulders. When Renee dresses up she is a picture of desire and beauty. The dinner went on for a long time and began to break up after a couple of hours. Renee and her sisters went up to their room to spend the evening catching up. Renee said when they got to the room she realized she had left her phone downstairs and headed for the elevator. When the doors opened who is standing there, Mike. They both laughed and she explained her predicament and he offered to help again. They found the phone and he suggested that they go for a drink at the bar. Renee drank several shots of tequila and was beginning to feel desirable. The conversation turned to sex and as the alcohol took over, Renee said she became more aggressive and more suggestive. Mike suggested that they go back to his room so that he could avoid being seen by prying eyes and people that he knew. Renee told me that she thought that sounded reasonable and had no intention doing anything but talk.

The room Mike stayed in was huge and Renee couldn't help but admire the view. He fixed her a drink and they sat down on the edge of the bed. She insisted that she still thought that nothing was going to happen...I looked at her said you can't be that dumb. She was irritated and continued on with the story.

They had several drinks and Renee was really feeling the alcohol when Mike leaned over and gave her a deep passionate kiss. She eagerly kissed him back and reminded him that they were both married. He didn't care and took her into his arms kissing her tenderly on the neck and lips. Renee moaned gently as he stroked her hair. She stood up and started to leave when he took her hand and pulled her into his body. She could feel his cock against her stomach as he continued to kiss and caress her. He took her hand and push it down his pants; she gasp at the size of his member. He gently pulled down the zipper of her dress and let it cascade to the ground. His hands were all over her body and she melted under the growing wetness between her legs. She didn't remember how he got her bra and panties off but he softly laid her on the bed. They were entwined with heavy kissing and aggressive touching. He sucked deeply and aptly on each breast slowly circling each nipple driving her toward blissfulness. Mike worked his way along her abdomen constantly kissing and licking her stomach while kneading and rolling her nipples. Her receptiveness and eager motion called for him to continue his path to a happy landing. When his tongue hit her clit and lips, he sucked in gently and Renee started to convulse in an orgasmic fever. She bucked hard with each movement of his hands and lips across her body. She moaned loudly with each movement. Mike lifted her ass, spread her legs with his arms and entered in slow rhythmic motion. Renee screamed how she had never been fucked like this and begged him to never stop. He quickened the pitch and this sent Renee over the edge with wave after wave of orgasmic nirvana. He pulled out and offered his still hard cock to her eager mouth. She sucked the remaining seed from his cock. Mike rolled off and Renee quickly climbed on top. He played with her breasts twirling the nipples and engaging in pillow talk. Renee stretched out and began to give Mike a hand job. His cock instantly sprang to life and she began to give him oral pleasure. She told me that she sucked him for several minutes and he blew his load into her mouth. They laid and kissed for a while and Renee got up and dressed quickly. Mike told her take a quick rinse shower to remove the scent of sex. Renee agreed entered the shower and Mike quickly followed. She told him that she needed to get going but he pushed his fingers in to her pussy and began to gently massage her vaginal walls and clit. Renee instantly went limp and Mike lifted her on to his cock and again began the slow rhythm of sex. Renee wrapped her legs around the small of his back and began to bounce. She screamed with pleasure has Mike sucked her tits and rammed his cock in and out causing Renee to let out a long loud orgasm. She unfolded her legs and got out of the shower. Mike stepped out and began to kiss Renee again. They released their embrace and Renee quickly got dressed. She asked if she could brush her teeth and gave him a long kiss and left with the promise to meet in February.

On the way down to her floor she felt his markings slowly seep down her legs. She was thrilled but a deep sense of guilt came over her. When she entered the room her sisters ask where she had been and she came up with some lame excuse...She quickly showered and joined in the conversation.

The reception and bus ride.

Renee sat there and cried and I ask her if that was everything and she said no. I was harder than a rock at this point and was torn between knowing more and throwing up. My wife that I loved and supported did not feel the same way about me. My stomach was in knots but like a moth to the flame I could not turn away. I simply said what happened next. She said she made even a bigger mistake after the reception. I simply said bigger I think you can't possibly top your first encounter.

Renee felt very guilty during the reception and attempted to once again tequila shot the pain away. Her nephew and niece provided her with several rounds of shots and she was definitely feeling the numbness. She began dancing with her sisters, and other wedding party members. One single guy Matt took a shine to her. He paid her many compliments and enjoyed looking down the top of her dress. Renee wore a navy blue dress about four inches above the knee. The top like all dresses she wears was low cut. The back of the dress plunged deep into her lower back. The two danced fast and slow and as the evening wore on his hand would slowly drift down her back. She kept him at bay but through time and alcohol had to lean and hang on him more and more. The reception broke up about midnight and the wedding party invited the remaining guests to get on a party bus and ride to a bar about 20 minutes away. Matt pulled Renee on to the bus where he sat down and she fell on to his lap. The bus got crowded quickly and Renee enjoyed being held by Matt. His arms were wrapped around her legs and waist and her arms around his chest and neck. Renee said that she knew Matt had a hard on and moved around in a flirty way encouraging him to hump gently against her. Matt talked suggestively to Renee on the ride. The bride and groom danced and a few others joined in. Renee said that Matt was mostly a gentleman and his hands only gently stroked her thighs and breast. I looked at her and said I think you need look up the word gentleman. I ask her if this guy knew she was married and that you were 60 years old. She said she had told him that and he said your husband is an idiot to leave someone as good-looking as you alone. After a light touchy feely ride Renee gave him a soft kiss on the cheek and they entered the bar.

Hamal380
Hamal380
15 Followers
12