Lost Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think any of the above, Lana."

"You don't think so?"

"Nope, I know so. I'm not going to take any more of your shit."

"My shit? What shit are you talking about?"

"You're trying to humiliate me, to turn me into a wimpy cuckold."

"You already are. You knew he was fucking me from the day you met me."

"No, only from the day we went to Alice's wedding."

"What's the difference, it's still almost twenty years ago."

"The difference is I don't need you anymore."

"Need me? I thought you loved me. When did you ever need me."

"When you brought his baby to me and told me it was mine. That was when I realized I wanted a family, children. I knew I couldn't have any of my own."

"What are you talking about, both the kids are yours."

No, Lana, they may be mine emotionally but not biologically, I can't have kids, I'm sterile. I have been since I was fifteen when I had the mumps. Evidently my vaccination didn't take. I had myself retested, just to be sure, when I took her DNA sample to the lab. Oh and by the way, if you ever recruit Harriett for his harem, which I don't think she would go for, make sure you tell him that it's his daughter he wants to fuck and that Danny is his son."

"You knew and you never said a word? About them, about him?"

"Not a word, I had my family and a perfect wife. Well, except that you went to him a few times a month when you told me you were going on your 'audits'. When we lived away from here, I had you all to myself. You're a great fuck Lana, a good cook, housekeeper and mother. Why would I give that up and have to go out and find another woman and take a chance on a pig in the poke. I could handle your having a lover as long as you kept it discreet. But now, for some reason you don't seem to want to."

Just then the doorbell rang, interrupting my accusation. "Good timing Greg." I called out, "Be right there."

I grabbed Lana by the arm and frog marched her to the door. On the way I grabbed her purse and when I opened the door I literally threw her and the purse at Greg, almost knocking him down as I slammed the door on her ass. Then I called the cops. The pounding on the door rattled the whole house. It stopped when I told them the cops were on the way.

I could hear Lana crying as she called out, "Please Harry, I need my keys."

"What for Lana? You don't live here any more, go live with him."

"My clothes, my car?"

"Your clothes will be in garbage bags in front of the garage door tomorrow morning. You can pick them up then. Your car is leased in my name and I'll be returning it to the dealer tomorrow."

"Come on Harry; let her in to get some clothes." Greg chipped in.

"Sure Greg and then you come in with her and beat the shit out of me again. Just like last time. No thanks, I learned that lesson years ago."

"You little shit. When get my hands on you I'll break your fucking............"

"What's going on here Mister? Are you threatening someone with bodily harm?"

Thank God, the Marines have landed, the cops are here.

"I'm Officer Muldoon, Mr. ......Harrison? Harry Harrison?"

"Yeah, that's me. My parents had a sense of humor."

"The lady out here claims she's your wife and her driver's license says this is her address."

"She did live here officer, until she broke the terms of her contract. My name is the only one on the lease."

I heard murmuring, some pauses, some murmuring again and then, "She says she doesn't know if she is on the lease or not. Can she at least come in and get some clothes ."

"Nope, I told her, tomorrow. I'll have I her stuff all packed and ready. She can pick it up after nine o'clock."

More murmuring and then, "Look lady, this is a domestic dispute. I can't settle it. All I can do is keep the peace and if I hear your boy friend making anymore threats I'll have to arrest him. Get your self a lawyer; this is a matter for a judge, not me. Now get him to take you away from here or I'll have to arrest you."

After a few minutes, everybody left and I got busy. I had everything packed in garbage bags and out in front of the garage door before midnight. I wasn't going to be outside if she brought Greg back in the morning. I never knew she had so much stuff, it filled ten bags. Some of it I had never seen, especially some of the lingerie, I would have remembered that underwear.

She was back in the morning, about a quarter after nine. Greg was with her and it was a good thing because he had a big SUV and she couldn't have handled the heaver bags by herself. At nine thirty a patrol car pulled up and parked across the street. When the last bag was loaded she knocked on the door, Greg was standing by her side.

"What do you want Lana?"

"Please Harry; can we talk before this goes too far?"

"It's gone too far already, but yes, we can talk. Just tell Asshole to wait in the car. The minute he steps back out of it, the talk is over."

Again murmuring, "He's afraid you will hurt me if I am in there alone with you."

"You know me better than that Lana."

More murmuring and then "OK, he's going to the car."

I watched from the picture window in the living room as he walked back to the car. Before he got in he turned and saw me there and he gave me the finger. I just smiled at him. I pulled two dining room chairs in front of the window and we sat, facing each other, where everyone on the street could see us.

"Why are you being such a dick, Harry?"

"Hmmmmm, maybe because my wife of twenty years is looking for a payoff."

"Payoff? What are you talking about Harry?"

"About the half million a year my new job as a VP will be paying me."

I saw a flicker cross her eyes. I had touched a nerve.

"He wanted to push me," I continued, "to force me to divorce you. Think of it, half our assets, alimony, child support, and whatever else your lawyer could think up, all based on a half million dollar income. He could move in with you and live like a king while I worked my ass off to support you and him. How much did he figure I was worth?"

She looked away; she was too embarrassed to answer. "How much Lana?" I insisted

"About two or three million."

"And what did you tell l him I was worth?"

"I told him I didn't know. You never told me anything. Look this wasn't my idea, I was happy the way things were but he figured he could have me and your money too. I wasn't in love with you when we got married but the longer we were together and I saw what a great guy and father you are, the more I cared about you. I meant it when I said I loved you. He was the one who wanted to rub your nose in it, not me"

"But you went along with it. That's the irony of it all, Lana."

"Irony? How?"

"The day I saw you nursing your baby was the day I realized I could have a family. That was the day I felt I could live with you and Harriett. That was the day I knew I wanted you with me, that I could even love you. But you kept chipping away at that love. Every time you went to him, you broke another piece off. I knew you were fucking him."

"Then why didn't stop me?"

"Stop you. How could I stop you? I couldn't watch you twenty four hours a day. You were infatuated with him. You still are. You always did what he wanted, just like you did last week. Do you think I believed those bullshit stories you told me about his domination?"

"Then why did you keep me?"

"I needed you if I wanted to keep the kids, to keep them here with me. But that need is gone now. Harriett's away at college and Danny will follow soon. That need is gone and with it so is my love, now it's time for you to go too. Bad timing for you and Greg"

"Bad Timing? What does that mean?"

"It means that all you will take out of this marriage is what's in his car now. I saw this day coming years ago and you gave me plenty of time to prepare. Whatever assets we had are now are in irrevocable trusts, administered in foreign countries, benefiting only me and the kids. It would take you years and a small fortune hiring lawyers, to try to break them. That is, if you could afford the investigators to find them. Meanwhile, anything I make, while you are spending money on lawyers that you can't afford either, will end up in numbered Swiss accounts that you will never find. And the best part yet, will be watching Greg spending whatever money he has, defending himself from the paternity suit I will institute against him for repayment of the costs, incurred by me for raising his children."

She was speechless as I took her by the same arm as before and led her out the door. She and Greg sat in the car for a while talking, and then it looked like arguing, before finally driving away. I never heard from her again, not a word, not even from a lawyer. Not even years later, when Harriet got married and invited her to the wedding. For all I know, I might still be married to her.

Sometimes I even miss her. Good cooks and good housekeepers are hard to find and she really was a great piece of ass. She made the best apple pie I ever ate.

12