Lost Worlds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes, and let the sounds carry her. Ciara was quiet but consistent, each breath a gentle moan accompanied by the wet sounds of her fingers between her lips. Roger was breathing slowly, but Anabella could hear the pressure rising beneath each breath. Shanti was mostly silent, but Anabella could feel her movements, slow but determined.

Anabella let her fingers explore, first sliding along her lips and then gently parting them. Her wetness covered her fingers, easing her passage as she gently stroked her pearl. She could feel the tension rising in her veins, but this time she could feel it rushing towards a release, even if it was distant.

"Your passion will guide you," Shanti panted. "Just think of what excites you, and your fingers will find their way."

"I'm thinking of Roger," Ciara volunteered.

Roger groaned. "You are shameless," he gasped.

"I just want Miss Anabella to know that she can think of whatever she wants," Ciara said. "For example, miss, I'm imagining Roger rolling over onto me, his hips on mine."

Shanti moaned softly, and her pace picked up. Anabella could feel herself getting wetter.

Ciara kept speaking. "He tells me that he can't resist me, and I feel his manhood pressing against my lips. I tell him, wait, I'm a good girl."

"Oh, you are not," Roger moaned.

Ciara laughed. "That's just what he says, as he presses himself inside me."

Anabella moaned. She knew a lady shouldn't make such sounds, but she couldn't imagine why not. She had found something of a rhythm, her fingers gliding along her lips and stroking her pearl. A part of her wanted to slide her fingers inside as Ciara spoke, but realism didn't seem to be the goal.

"I know I ought to hold back, but it feels so good when he fills me up," Ciara moaned. She smirked, and glanced over at Roger.

"Is that what you were thinking about too?"

"I can't..." Roger began.

"You are watching me touch myself to you," she said. "You don't need to be bashful. Besides, if you don't tell me I'll start guessing."

Roger hesitated for a moment, then sighed. "Right before you interrupted, I was thinking about Shanti."

"Oh, yes," Ciara said. "She is pretty, isn't she?"

"Each of you are pretty," he said. "I've been trying not to think about you like this since we got here."

Anabella felt grateful that the pale light made her blushing hard to see. And yet, at the same time, she wondered why she should be ashamed of her excitement. Any one of her friends could look over, and see her fingers sliding quickly along her wet cleft, and hear the lewd sounds they made, and she welcomed it.

"But you were thinking of Shanti," Ciara panted. "Was she good?"

"Of course," Roger groaned.

"You don't have to be a brat to your friends," Shanti said to Anabella, biting her lip. "Just because it works for Ciara doesn't mean it would work for you."

"It works for you too, you minx," Ciara moaned. Anabella felt Shanti's grip on her leg tighten, and she knew there was at least some truth to it. But Ciara's moaning didn't trail off, and for a long moment it was all Anabella could think of.

Later, when the heat of the moment had passed, the thing Anabella would find most notable was how each of the experiences around her blended together at the edges. She looked over to see Roger kissing Ciara's neck as she cried out, her pleasure rising toward a peak. Anabella didn't know when the kissing had started, whether it was a response to Ciara's desperate moaning or the cause of it. Shanti was making a quiet whimpering sound and biting her lip as she followed closely behind Ciara. Everyone was being swept along by the group's pleasure, their sounds of ecstasy mingling into a symphony, and Anabella couldn't separate her own pleasure from theirs any more than she could draw a line around the violin's melody.

Ciara got her solo first. She winced at the effort as she drew close, her fingers dancing and her left hand gripping Roger's arm tightly. Her expression shifted as the dam burst, her eyes fiercely shut and her mouth growing wide as she cried out wantonly. Anabella watched Ciara's back arch, her heels digging in as she rose up in ecstasy. She cried out in time with the pleasure as it flowed through her, and Anabella's body sang with her.

Shanti was not far behind. Her cries were softer than Ciara's, but the tone of desperate pursuit was unmistakable. Anabella didn't know if she could kiss Shanti, although she wanted to; she wasn't sure if it would help or throw Shanti off. So instead she held Shanti close, and let Shanti grasp her thigh closely even though it hurt a bit, and watched her face as she fell.

Shanti caught Anabella's eye for a brief moment. Washed along in all of the pleasure, Anabella caught a bit of gratitude and a bit of shame. Before she could try to make sense of it, Shanti's eyes rolled back. She gasped, softly but powerfully, like the wind above the churning sea. Her hips jerked up sharply, and her toes curled. Anabella watched Shanti's expression as she was borne away, and instead of feeling a proper Victorian distaste for such pleasure, she felt a bright ember of pride at having helped bring it about.

Shanti opened her eyes as she struggled to catch her breath. She smiled awkwardly at Anabella.

"I'm sorry, miss," she gasped. "I'm supposed to be helping you."

"I think you are," Anabella replied. Shanti's guidance and her example were certainly helping, but her own climax was proving elusive. Even as her friends came to their full, her own fingers were not quite bringing her to the same heights.

"May I...have your leg for a moment?" Anabella asked, rolling toward Shanti.

Shanti smiled, still catching her breath. "If you like."

Shanti spread her legs just wide enough for Anabella to mount one, placing Shanti's thigh against her kitty. She rubbed her hips against Shanti, moaning as she worked at rediscovering her rhythm. She wanted to learn how to use her fingers as skillfully as her friends did, and hopefully she would be able to. But in that moment, Anabella needed the solid warmth of Shanti's body between her legs, and the sight of her smile, more than she needed anything else.

"Now you're teasing us," Ciara said. Anabella glanced over to see her running her hand along Roger's abdomen, just above his cock, as he stroked it.

"No," he gasped. "I just...take some time, is all."

"You're not as easy as me, you mean?" she said with a smirk.

Roger closed his eyes. Anabella wondered if he was still thinking of Shanti, or if he was fantasizing about someone else.

Ciara caught Anabella's eye. She smiled brightly, her smirk giving way to the joy that lay beneath it. She cocked her head, ever so slightly, as if gauging something that Anabella couldn't see, then leaned a bit closer to Roger.

"Miss Anabella wants to see you cum, though," Ciara murmured.

Hesitantly, Roger opened his eyes. He turned to watch Anabella as she rode Shanti. He said nothing, his gaze shifting from Anabella's determined curiosity to Shanti's cheerful helplessness. His eyes caught Anabella's, and he stared, as if asking a silent question.

"I do want to see that," Anabella admitted. She could feel her pleasure rising at the thought, as surely as she could feel every minute motion Shanti made beneath her. She panted with her exertions, sweat dripping down her brow in a most unladylike yet pleasant fashion, and yet she knew she would find the energy to reach her destination.

Roger smiled. "I want to see you cum too, miss."

"You are the gentleman," Ciara said. "You should give the lady what she wants."

"I thought the rule was 'ladies first,'" Shanti murmured.

Anabella smiled, her eyes never leaving Roger's. "Let's not worry about who goes first," she said softly. "Just fall with me."

It was a strange sort of intimacy that the two of them shared. Roger and Anabella were hardly touching; only an occasional brush of her foot against his leg bridged the gap. But that gap was charged with energy, like a storm cloud gathering its lightning, as Anabella and Roger chased their pleasure. They couldn't take their eyes away from each other, and each detail of their pleasure was laid bare for the other to share.

Roger watched as Anabella set aside any concern about how scandalous her actions were and let their shared pleasure take the time it deserved. She shifted her hips as she drew closer, her kitty pressed against Shanti's thigh as she leaned forward, almost falling into Shanti's arms. Shanti placed her hands on Anabella's sides, not to hold her in place or to guide her, but only to catch her when she couldn't catch herself.

In turn, Anabella watched Roger as he was slowly overwhelmed - by her pleasure, or by his own, or by the combination of everyone's. He resisted, out of a desire to make it last or out of a reluctance to see Anabella in this light, but she could see that resistance crumbling. Something of Anabella's noble posture, some fragment from her etiquette classes, stayed with her even as Shanti helped carry her up to her peak. There would always be a proper lady inside her, he realized, no matter what or who else she had inside her. He let himself imagine that she was riding him, instead, his cock buried inside her wet pussy, and with that thought he felt his control evaporating.

"Oh, god," he moaned.

"Yes," Anabella replied. "Please, show me."

Roger rolled towards Anabella and Shanti. He sat partway up, his left hand flying up and down his shaft, as he watched them. He grunted, a part of his mind still trying to keep him silent, to keep secret just what he would do for any of these women if they so much as asked.

"Let us see it," Ciara whispered from behind him, her hand on his shoulder, and he obeyed.

Roger cried out as he felt his body rising toward his release. His eyes flitted helplessly from Shanti to Anabella, and they smiled up at him as Ciara squeezed his shoulder. He let his pleasure shine through, let his expression be tossed about on the waves of pleasure that crashed over him, let himself moan even when he couldn't figure out whose name he ought to be moaning.

He roared as he finally reached his climax. Anabella watched as he thrust his hips forward and wondered what it would feel like if they were thrusting against hers. The first wave of his seed flew out, crossing the narrow gap and splattering across Shanti's belly. Without thinking, Anabella touched it, and the second wave coated her hand. She felt its warmth, and heard the guttural joy in Roger's voice, and let it carry her away.

Anabella was helpless. Her pleasure rose up inside her, like a planet growing steadily larger on approach. She moaned, and she couldn't even say whether it was Roger's pleasure or her own that made her cry out. She couldn't have stopped, not even if both her parents and Queen Victoria herself had chosen that moment to make planetfall. Her pace quickened, her hips rubbing frantically against Shanti's leg, and Shanti caught her eye with a dazed smile.

"I'm glad you like me," she said, her eyes taking in Roger and Anabella both.

Anabella could hardly manage a coherent reply. "Yes," she gasped. "Oh, Shanti. Oh, Roger. Yes!"

She fell into Shanti's eyes as her moment overtook her. She saw stars, her vision narrowing until Shanti's warm brown eyes were the center of her entire universe. Anabella's muscles couldn't hold her, and Shanti caught her, their bodies entangled as Anabella's joy crashed over them.

In those moments where she was capable of rational thought, Anabella couldn't imagine why she had ever let propriety hold her back. Her friends were beautiful. They wanted to give her this pleasure, the pleasure that shone from her innermost core and radiated through every fiber of her being, the pleasure that pulsed through her cunt and satisfied the desires she'd been studiously ignoring for all this time. In that moment, she was determined to share this joy with them forever, no matter the cost.

Shanti stroked Anabella's hair as she panted with the last waves of her climax. Anabella burrowed in close, her head resting on Shanti's shoulder, her shirt no doubt getting coated in Roger's seed, and let Shanti comfort her.

"See," Ciara said, "aren't you glad you listened to me?"

Anabella couldn't tell if her tone was teasing, or if she sincerely meant it. She reflected that, for Ciara, the two might well go hand in hand. She thought of trying to tease back, but wasn't sure if she could manage, and so decided to be straightforward.

"Yes," Anabella said. "Although I should not have left your name out, when I was...well..."

Ciara chuckled. "You'll call my name out tomorrow."

"At least you had the presence of mind to call some of the right names," Roger said, and Shanti giggled.

There was a long silence, filled with the sound of the waves and contented breathing.

"Thank you," Anabella said.

"You are forever welcome," Shanti said. "When rescue comes we can keep this a secret, but...maybe that will take a while."

Anabella had a wicked thought, and she voiced it before she could second-guess herself. "I hope it does take some time," she said.

No one replied, but no reply was necessary. They held each other, there underneath the stars, until they all drifted into a contented sleep.

--

Believe it or not, this was not so far beyond propriety as to make recovery impossible. Many acts even more scandalous than these had happened in Victorian space, and propriety had been restored. Nothing had been made public, no money or titles were involved, and no one was expecting an illegitimate child so far. It could have gone no further.

But, in cases where such scandals were kept secret, those involved decided not to let them see daylight. They worked hard to forget, and to leave their impropriety behind.

Anabella could have done this. She was the first to wake, with her leg draped over Shanti's, and her nose buried in Shanti's hair, and Roger's morning glory resting gently against her posterior. If she had disentangled herself and put her skirt back on, it could all have been left behind.

Instead, Anabella rested there for a long moment, doing nothing but breathe with the others, feeling their bodies rise and fall around her. She shifted her hips, not enough to arouse herself fully, but enough to enjoy Shanti's leg against her pussy and Roger's manhood against her backside.

When she did rise, it was not to restore propriety. She unbuttoned the fragment of clothing that still covered her bosom, then slid it off her shoulders and set it aside. Then, as carefully as possible, she slipped back between Shanti and Roger. She exulted in the sensation of her breasts pressed against Shanti's back, and the touch of Roger's chest against her shoulder blades. Roger, in his half-conscious state, put a hand on her hip and pulled her close against his manhood before drifting off once again.

Anabella thought little of propriety, as she rested among her friends. She did not think of their reputations, or her own, or what her mother would say if she were there. Anabella, instead, thought of how lucky she was to witness her friends' joy, and be a part of it. She briefly considered rising again, and awakening each of them with a kiss, but it seemed kinder to let them rest. So, she rested her hand on Shanti's hip, and let herself drift back to sleep.

--

I want to thank SylviDoll and my wife for their editorial help.

12