Lost Worlds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beautiful," Ciara whispered in Anabella's ear, as Roger fell back exhausted. Anabella could hardly gather words enough for a reply. She watched Shanti's satisfied smile, as she withdrew Roger's cock from her lips and swallowed his seed. She watched Roger wrap his arm around her, as she climbed up and lay at his side, even as he squeezed Anabella's hand.

It shouldn't work this way, Anabella thought, as she felt herself rising inexorably. She shouldn't feel her friends' pleasure as clearly as she did, their joy washing over her as clearly as her own. She shouldn't enjoy the desperate squeeze of Roger's hand as he came as much as if she'd brought him there herself.

"You see what you've done?" Ciara whispered, as if reading her mind. "This was all your idea."

Anabella moaned as Ciara's fingers traced a determined orbit, circling her pearl and slipping between her lips. She didn't falter, even as Anabella raised her hips to meet Ciara's fingers. Ciara leaned in close and kissed her, sparing her from having to think of a witty reply when all she could think about was the warmth of Ciara's touch.

Anabella gasped, breaking the kiss, as she felt herself pass the point of no return.

"That's it," Ciara said softly. "Show me."

Anabella looked into Ciara's twinkling green eyes as she fell. They caught her, just as their tropical moon had, holding her in warmth amid the vastness of the universe. She grabbed Ciara's wrist and held on tightly as the waves of heat broke across her, her body singing for Ciara's touch. Roger squeezed her hand, and Ciara kept her hands in perfect motion, and together they carried her.

She fell back gasping, and Ciara nestled against her side. The last flashes of pleasure raced along her nerves, and she couldn't tell if there had been a half-dozen or a hundred. Her joy was too much to understand, and she wasn't sure if she could. She hoped that living in its pleasure, and welcoming her friends into it, would be enough.

---

They didn't speak for some time. It could have been minutes, or hours; none of them could tell. Shanti curled up along Roger's side, her leg draped across his, her hand on his stomach. Ciara rested her head on Anabella's shoulder, one hand cupped around Anabella's breast.

"Does my teasing really bother you, little bird?" Ciara asked.

Anabella thought. "I am not used to it," she said. "Teasing is rarely kind-spirited among the nobility."

"Perhaps," Ciara said. "But you seem to be enjoying many things that the nobility don't usually enjoy."

Anabella chuckled, feeling the heat rising to her cheeks.

"Just know that I do it with kindness," Ciara said. "I would have done it sooner, if Victorian society had let me."

Anabella smiled, her hand running up and down Ciara's side.

"I ought to regret this, or feel shame over it," Anabella said. "But I don't. I don't want it to end."

"Don't worry over that, little bird," Ciara said. "We'll deal with rescue someday, perhaps. But not tonight."

Anabella nodded. Slowly, she pulled herself closer, pressing Ciara's curly hair against her cheek and feeling her body rise and fall with her breathing. She considered speaking, but her presence seemed to say everything that needed to be said.

---

"I like doing art with you," Shanti murmured.

"You're a lovely artist," Roger replied. "And a pretty canvas."

Shanti smiled, but it faded after a moment. "I liked what you did with your tongue," she said. "And I liked having you inside me. But, I was tempted for a moment to...come up and sit on you."

Roger shifted and kissed the top of her head. "I know that temptation."

"Will you stop me from doing anything I regret?"

"Yes," he said. "I don't ever want to hurt you."

She nestled against his chest. "Thank you."

---

Obviously, there were layers of scandalous behavior here. Anabella's acceptance of their ongoing nudity was one. Letting Ciara kiss her womanhood was another layer, although forgivable in many circles. But her decisions to kiss Ciara's womanhood, and to let Ciara give her a pet name, were far more serious. Opinions may differ about which one was more serious, but either one would have shocked Victorian society with its impropriety.

Regardless, the worst of it all was that Anabella could no longer claim to be a passenger. She had led her friends into deeper scandal, and made it far more difficult to move beyond it.

If Anabella had restrained their behavior, she might have left them in a reasonable state for rescue to arrive. But Anabella thought of rescue far less often now, and when she did, she hoped it would remain distant. She lost no sleep worrying about the social costs of her behavior. Indeed, as she lay at Roger's side, with Ciara resting on her bosom and Shanti's fingers just touching her side, she slept better than she ever had before.

---

I want to thank SylviDoll and my wife for their editorial help.

12