Lothario Larry

Story Info
One night on the prowl.
1.7k words
4.22
6.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another little fantasy my buddy and I share, both from his point of view and mine. I am madly in lust with his wife, and writing naughty things about her helps, very little really, to quell the desire.

As I put in my previous story, hopefully to stave off the comments about it,

I do have a large penis, not monster but large, and I take a bit of liberty in describing it.

Oh, and It's not a real site, just a bit of fun.

. -. .- - - - - - -.- -

After what stared as a joke name that my college buddies called me, the site has really taken off!

I was always known for pulling any chick I wanted, and then having to tell them all the details. Then I had the idea. Why not just create a streaming website, put a camera in my glasses, and then they could watch me in action! And then 'LotharioLarry.com' was born.

The site was just meant for my friends. But, after a lot of the bigger mouthed assholes told their buddies, I started charging and went public.

Best thing I've ever done!

After four years, I have collected quite the bunch of exhibitionist fucks that LOVE to see me get woman after woman to gobble my knob, and then thank me for the chance. From barely legal teens, to the most perfect MILFs, twin sisters, nerdy bookworms and models. They have all fallen for me.

And now I'm on the prowl again.

You have been a subscriber for quite a while now. Loving to watch me work my magic, and to see my large cock in action.

Having your ritual down, site up, pants down and LOTS of lube at hand, your lovely wife is out for the night, and you couldn't be happier!

It's Saturday night, and that means I'm out and looking.

As the stream starts you hear me narrating a little," ...and we'll see if this is the spot for the night. But, I have another place incase this one doesn't work out" As the camera adjusts to the light, you see there is almost no one in the pub. three old men, and a 'person' that might be a woman, but not anything I want to shove my dick into. "Ok, to the next spot then."

I click off the stream as I make my way to the next place, a little vid of my previous conquests plays as I relocate.

Most of them you know well. The most famous of my trysts, the twin sisters playing for the longest. But I am very proud of that one.

Finally you hear some audio, the video not coming on yet. You can make out my deep voice and a cute little chuckle from the lady, but still no picture. It sounds like we are having a great time. My flirting, her laughing, and all the while, her voice getting more and more audible. She has gotten closer and closer to me. Not hearing anything for a minute or two, you think maybe the site froze. Refreshing, it loads back up with the sight of me looking into the cam in the loo. "...But I have got it going again, and now, as you probably heard from her whispering oh so sexily into my ear, I am going to meet her in the back room here. She wants to fuck me just out of sight of everyone in the bar. Hope you all have your cum rags ready!" Giving a little wink to the camera, I leave and make my way to the spot. Getting darker than the rest of the bar, the camera takes a moment to adjust. You can hear her say something, but she is too far away to really make it out. The camera adjusting, you can now see a hot fucking ass. Naked and waving side to side, whomever wants to fuck me is REALLY ready for me. The perfect globes of the woman's bum filling the screen, you have your lubed up hand running the shaft of your cock, thinking about how mine must feel. To wank, and to fuck!

As I move around, the scene becomes blurred. From little flashes of flesh, to dark corners, you can't quite make out what's going on.

Then the camera comes back into focus and you can see the woman's asshole filling the view, as my cunt munching makes her moan.

The slightly muffled sounds of the pub in the background, her little moans and my sucking make the drone fade away.

I eat her out a little longer, but my cock has been aching all day and it REALLY needs some pussy!

Standing back up, the cam having to adjust again,I lean forward and pull her shirt up and off her body. Now completely naked except for some thigh high boots. And fuck me is she sexy! My huge hands on her back, I look down towards her cunt and point my throbbing cock at her dripping hole.

She is mine!

As my cock lines up, to the sweetest looking cunt I've seen in a LONG time, I run the fat head up and down her slit. Her light, singing voice making you think you know the woman, you get a little closer to the screen and turn up the volume a bit.

"Fuck yes! Oh my god please put that fat cock inside me Larry, I need to be filled."

I laugh, another woman dying for me to fill her. I line up my cock, and gently start to push.

As I part her pedal lips, you hear a sound you recognize again! You shake your head, there is no way! Is there?

I slowly ease more and more of my long rod into her tight box. Until I am fully inside her, my huge balls resting on her clit, "Shit, you are HUGE Larry. I've NEVER been filled like this."

"You have such a great cunt babe, I could fuck you for weeks." As we start to fuck you hear her whimpering. You know that whimper, you are sure you do! But, no that can't be.

You pick up your phone, your cock ignored but rock hard at the thought of what might be...

As it rings, you hear your wife's ringtone playing from the computer!

Holy fuck, you think, It's really her!

"Fuck, don't stop fucking me you hung stallion, I'll just be a moment. Hello?"

"Jenny! What the fuck are you doing?"

"Oh hi honey, Mmm.Mmmm.Mmm..,Nothing, just out with the girls." She tries to keep her voice neutral, but my long thrusts are not making it easy.

"Just out with the girls? Where?"

"Just, fuck!, Just some pub babes. Yes right there! Did you need something hon? Cause I should get back to them."

My cock making it hard to focus, you watch as your loving wife lies to you as she rides my thick penis. So clear as I pound her and she tries to not let on. I don't let up, fucking her steady, I reach under her and grab both of her incredible tits. Each one filling my huge hands as I saw in and out of her tight, velvety folds.

"I really, my god YES, I really should be goin...Oh MY." Needing more of her, you watch the screen as I flip her over and lay her up on some crates. Her stunning face and pale blues looking right into the camera as I thrust back into her tight sucking twat.

"Oh fuck yes! My god, em..erm..ughugh, Sorry honey, I, um, I hit my knee," Covering her phone, "Fuck me hard with that horse cock!"

The combination of her getting fucked, loving it, and you being able to watch, you sit back in your chair and wank. You have never been harder!

You start to make small talk, how's the night been, had anything to eat, how are the other girls? But really you want to keep her on the phone. You know she is really close to cumming, and you want it clear as can be.

As I start to really pound her good, her massive fun bags flopping around as her voice gets ragged.

"Honey I need to go. Fuck me!"

"No, no babe, just stay on a little longer" You are wanking fast. you see her face start to redden. She is right there.

Then it happens. Still on the phone, you see my long fingers start to rub and flick her clit and that sends her over.

"Fucking shit yes! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" The last scream is followed by the gasp you know so well.

Her eyes roll back, you know her cunt is squeezing the hell out of my cock, and her body tenses up. She is cumming hard on my cock.

My thrusts a little slower as I let her ride the high and back down to me and the real world.

"Welcome back sugar." I say with a wink. Another woman creamed on my cock. What a life.

I ask her, as she still pants into the phone, "Where do you want my cum beautiful?" You see her face light up, and she tries to get to her feet.

Oblivious that she is still on the phone with you, "Fuck Larry, paint my giant titties. Cover them with your wonderful spunk you american stallion."

My pov shot is amazing! Your wife, on her knees, with the sluttiest 'fuck me' eyes, just begging for my cum all over her wonderful tits.

With her phone in one hand, she reaches up and fondles my huge balls as I wank myself off.

"Yes Larry. Give me your spunk. Give naughty Jenny all your sweet man cream."

Hearing her say that, we both cum hard!

Letting out a long, loud moan, my cock erupts and shoots spurt after spurt of thick jizz all over Jenny's magnificent tits.

As you watch me paint your wife, your cock blows in your hand. Cum all over your chest as Jenny giggles while mine covers hers.

You can hear me panting. You matching my breathes. You cannot believe you just watched 'Big Larry' spunk all over your wife.

And all my viewers got to see it too!

As I ask Jenny to look me in the eyes and say 'thanks Larry', my site's sign off, you say to Jenny,

"Yeah, tell Larry thanks from me too!" And you hang up.

Jenny's mouth wide open as she looks into my eyes/camera. She is wondering how the fuck you know.