LOTR: The Prequal Never Told

Story Info
Arwen and Aragorn before the LOTR trilogy.
4.7k words
4.08
63.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aragorn pressed his ear to the ground. The wind went still and he listened for the footsteps of his prey. The he leapt from the ground and sprinted into the forest, bow and arrow in hand. The wind wiped through the long black strands of his hair. From behind a large oak tree Aragorn could see a large stag. He readied his arrow and pulled back on the string. Suddenly a familiar female voice called his name,

“Aragorn!” The stag looked directly at Aragorn before leaping off into the brush. “Were you going to kill that deer Aragorn?” The black haired Elf asked from behind Aragorn. Frustrated, Aragorn looked back to greet Arwen.

“Arwen, what are you doing here?” Aragorn put away his bow. Arwen stepped forward and embraced Aragorn. Their lips locked for a brief second before Aragorn pulled away. “Does your father know that you’re here, with me?” Arwen lowered her head and smiled.

“No, he doesn’t. But, I had to see you again.” Arwen moved up to kiss Aragorn again but he stopped her with a finger on her lips.

“You know how your father feels about you and I. He’s likely to banish us both if he finds us together.”

“My father can do as he pleases so long as I can be with you? Come, there is a location I wish to share with you.” Arwen grabbed Aragorn’s hand and they ran off into the forest.

*****

In Rivendell, Elrond paced back and forth through the great hall. His eyebrows could almost touch each other they were pressed so hard.

“My lord, the last time your daughter was seen, she was traveling north by horseback. Do you wish to have a scouting party find her?” After a moments thought Elrond came to his decision,

“Yes…have a small group find Arwen and return her to Rivendell at once!”

“Yes my Lord.” The Elf left Elrond alone in the Great Hall.

“Arwen must not be aloud to further this relationship with the human. I will not see her hurt, not again.” Elrond thought to himself as he quickly exited the Great Hall.

*****

Along the shore side of a majestic waterfall, Aragorn and Arwen walked hand in hand,

“Isn’t this the most beautiful place you’ve ever been? The last time is was here I was only a girl.” Arwen said as she took in the sights and smells of the land. The only noise noticeable was the chirping of the birds and the soft roar of the waterfall.

“Yes, this is the most enchanting location I have ever been. Though if it were not for you, it would only be another waterfall in another forest.” Arwen smiled, she and Aragorn were the most content they had ever been.

“Just a little ahead there is a small clearing where we can sit.” Arwen lead the way to the clearing. Aragorn fallowed quickly behind her. They reached the clearing and sat down beside each other, neither saying anything. There was nothing to say. Aragorn took Arwen into his arms and placed a soft kiss on her waiting lips. Arwen returned his kiss and they continued to express their love for one another for several minutes. Suddenly, Arwen pulled away from Aragorn, her eyes darting left and right.

“Wha…?” Arwen who placed a finger on her lips and gave him the signal to by quiet interrupted Aragorn. Aragorn looked in the direction Arwen was looking to. “I hear it to.” Aragorn whispered as he slowly stood. Arwen also stood. In a split second two large men burst out of the bushes and grabbed Aragorn’s arms on either side. Another man grabbed Arwen from behind as well and wrapped a cloth tightly over her mouth with the help of a forth man. Aragorn burst free of his captures and unsheathed his sword. He swung high at the two men who had held him earlier. They ducked his fierce attack and charged Aragorn, knocking him to his feet. His sword fell from his hand and into the brush. By this time Arwen’s arms and legs had been tied and she lay on the ground helpless as her assailants mercilessly beat Aragorn. Aragorn was just as helpless as there was little he could do to stop the four men. He felt himself being lifted off the ground and dragged over to a large tree where he was tied and gagged. The last thing Aragorn saw before being stuck in the head by a large club was, Arwen being thrown over a man’s shoulder. Her eyes locked on Aragorn. A tear rolled down her cheek. Then the club hit his temple and his vision turned to black as consciousness left him.

*****

A small group of Elves ran closely fallowing two sets of tracks. As they came the waterfall they momentarily lost the tracks.

“Spread out, look low.” A blond haired Elf ordered as he knelt down searching for footprints. The other two Elves moved in opposite directions also looking for 2 sets of footprints. “Quickly, this way. They aren’t far ahead now.” The first Elf said as he ran across the shoreline. He came to a small clearing where he found the unconscious Aragorn. Blood trickled from his temple. “Give me the healing kit.” The blond haired Elf extended his hand to one of his companions. He softly applied a cloth to the blood. Another Elf cut the ropes holding Aragorn to the tree and pulled the cloth from his mouth. “Wake up my friend, you are safe now.” Aragorn stirred slightly, his eyes lifted slowly. Aragorn winced at the sharp pain throbbing in the side of his head. He raised a hand and pressed it against his head. “I am Legolas, this is Liliamne and Oreleed. We were sent to retrieve Arwen whom we thought was with you. What happened here?” Aragorn slowly stood up, using the tree for balance.

“Arwen was with me…we, we were ambushed by four men. They took Arwen and headed north east through those bushes.” Aragorn pointed in the direction that he spoke of.

“We must find these men and return Arwen to Rivendell. Will you join us Aragorn?” asked Legolas. Aragorn picked his sword up from the ground and looked to Legolas,

“We will find Arwen and deal with her captures accordingly.”

“Hurry they have at least an hours lead on us.” Legolas sprinted off into the forest closely fallowed by Aragorn and the others.

*****

Inside a dark room Arwen lay tied and gagged on the cold floor. The trip had been long and frightful. Images of the defenseless Aragorn, the man she loved, being beaten, haunted her thoughts. She wanted so badly to help, if only she were stronger. She sat herself up against the hard wall. She could faintly hear the voices of her captures but could not make out words or sentences. Also from somewhere she could hear breathing. Moments later a dark haired man with a mustache opened the door and strutted proudly over to her. He was carrying a fairly large silver sword. The breathing stopped.

“Hello my pretty,” he exclaimed, “how are you feeling? Good I trust. My name is Jerrem.” He untied the cloth covering Arwen’s mouth.

“Why have you done this to me?” Arwen asked softly but with a hint of anger in her tone.

“Well you see my dear, you being the daughter of a very important, very rich man, makes you an ideal hostage. You see, we intend to hold you hear for as long as it takes your father to pay your ransom.” The man knelt beside her.

“My father will have you executed for what you’ve done today.” The man chuckled and got up to leave,

“We’ll see about that. Oh and don’t bother screaming, no body can hear you way down here.” Jerrem left the room laughing and locked the door behind him. Arwen looked for a way to untie her self. From what she could see the room extended about thirty feet or so, however the opposite side to her was very dark and she could not see into it. On the floor near by lay some bones and a small sack. She slowly slid herself closer to what appeared to be a broken rib bone. She grabbed hold and began cutting at the ropes holding her hands. Again she could hear the breathing, this time she could tell it was coming from the dark side of the room, which she could not see.

“Hello, is someone there?” Arwen asked the darkness. There was no reply to her question. She tried cutting the ropes again.

“You’re an Elf, aren’t you?” a voice asked from the darkness. Immediately Arwen looked up to wear the voice was coming from. She strained to see in the darkness.

“Who’s there?” Arwen demanded. She could hear something moving closer, slowly.

“You are an Elf? The ears are a dead give away. Hmmmm… and important one to I hear.” The voice came closer and closer. Arwen could almost see it now. The dark form was about 6 feet tall. It seemed hunched over. Its arms were dangling at its sides. A strong odor reached Arwen’s nose and it repulsed her. “Hmm… so pretty to.” Arwen cut faster. Desperately trying to free her hands.

“Who are you?” Arwen asked the dark figure. It came into view. What Arwen saw shocked her. Her eyes widened and goose bumps grew over her skin. The figure appeared to be the mangled corpse of what looked like a human. Its cloths were torn and barely covered the majority of its body. There were large gashes in its skin and its face was scabbed, and infected. One arm was broken and dangled lifelessly at its side.

“My name? It has been long time since I needed a name, I … I can’t even remember it. You see, I have been cursed. I cannot ever die, but I can never truly be alive either. My body, mutilated because I can never heal from any wound. I’m doomed to live out eternity in this form. You can’t understand what it is like to wake up every morning wishing you hadn’t.” The form was now only a matter of feet from Arwen. Blood leaked out of various wounds. There were even insects crawling from wound to wound. One eye was not fully in its socket. The sight of this awful creature made Arwen sick to her stomach. She wanted to run, to kill it, to get away. Fear began to overpower her and she crawled away from it as fast as she possible could. Tears began to trickle down her face.

“Stay away from me. I don’t wish to harm you.” Arwen ordered the foul creature. The monster reached out with a hand,

“What, do I frighten you?” At this it began to laugh. An awful laugh that sent shivers down Arwen’s spine. Never before had she known this kind of fear. “You think it’s frightening to look at me? How do you think it feel to be me, to have to live out this horrible existence of a life? To feel bugs crawling around your innards? To constantly be in pain?” The man got angry. It lurked forward faster then it had before. Now cornering the helpless Arwen. “Perhaps, perhaps if I make you like me, maybe then you will understand what it is like. Yes, yes then you will know. Do you know how long it is since I have been able to have a sexual encounter with someone? That’s how it works you know? All I must do is climax inside of you. Then you will be exactly like me!” The zombie creature lurched forward. It ripped off the rags covering its body. Arwen yelled out for help but know one responded to her plea. “Shhhh ... shhhh, don’t worry this will be over soon. The deformed body knelt in front of Arwen and untied her legs. Arwen tried to get up, but was forcefully held down. The deformity leaned in closely. A bug fell from its ear and crawled on Arwen’s face. The deformity lowered it’s face and kissed Arwen’s voluptuous lips. The awful smell of this being was making Arwen noxious. Then her lips were separated and her tongue was wrapped around his. Arwen resisted him but it was not enough to stop the evil creature. It ripped open her shirt, exposing her beautiful breasts. The creature kneaded them mercilessly to the point of causing pain. Then the creature pulled its tongue from hers, green saliva strands stretched from each of their mouths. Arwen’s deep breaths caused her chest to heave up and down, this only aroused the creature more. It licked down her neck and around her right breast. For a brief moment it suckled on her nipple. Next, the creature pulled down her pants. He held open her legs and his tongue went for it’s next target. Arwen wiggled back and forth but could not stop the beast from sticking that vile tongue into her soft vaginal folds. More bugs crawled from the disgusting creature’s head over Arwen’s abdomen.

“Please…please stop.” Arwen pleaded. The only response she received was a violent thrashing inside her vagina from the creatures tongue. Arwen was beginning to have trouble resisting her primal urges. “Oh, please…please, hmm…” Arwen became aroused by the treatment her vagina was receiving. He legs tightened around the creature pulling it closer. The last of her Elvin sensibility was slipping away through the hole between her legs. Even the creature was surprised as Arwen began to buck madly against his face. She had given into him. Her moans began to echo in the large dark room.

“That’s it…yes good. Soon you will be mine. And then, then you will know what is like to be eternally cursed.

“Ohhh… my, my body. I can’t control it anymore!” Arwen stated. The creature leaned over her again, again it plunged its tongue deep into Arwen’s mouth. This time Arwen accepted him. Something had come over her and she was unable to stop herself. In the back of her head a soft and fading voice demanded she fight this creature with her life. But, it was to late now. Somehow the creature had managed to destroy any self will she had left and she was now his puppet to control. Blood from the accursed creature dripped onto Arwen. Green Saliva coated her lips and chest, as well as her now highly aroused vagina. The creature positioned himself perfectly between Arwen’s legs and sunk his large deformed and disfigured penis into her beautiful vagina. As he entered her, Arwen let out a soft moan. She closed her eyes, and squeezed the sides of his body tightly with her legs. Finally, he was in her to the hilt. He began to pull out slowly. The one eye he could still close was closed and even he let out a deep throated moan.

“You are such a beautiful creature. I have not had sex in over a millennium. And soon, soon you will become apart of me.” Exclaimed the creature. Arwen lay motionless under his weight. There was little she could do with her hands tied behind her back. Though she was unsure she’d try to stop him, even if she could. The zombie pushed down again inside her, causing Arwen to moan again. Each downward thrust was bringing her closer to her orgasm. The zombie quickened his pace. Forcing his deformed erection deeper and deeper inside the beautiful elf.

“Ohhh…ohhh yes, ughhh… ughhhh! Ahhhh…” Arwen began meeting his downward thrusts with an upward motion of her own. Both their hips were now in a perfectly aligned piston like motion. “Oh…Correll Lethion…yes! Ughhh!” Arwen’s moans grew louder and louder. She was nearing her climax. This time Arwen leaned forward and kissed her lover. Arwen’s tongue pushed passed his lips and intertwined with his own. Green saliva leaked down her chin. When she pulled away at last her orgasm shook through her body with an awesome force. Her hips raised nearly a foot off the ground. Her vagina walls clamped down the deformities invading penis. Arwen let out a loud scream that echoed throughout the room. Her moans grew louder and louder as her climax reached its peek. Then without warning the creature began spewing liters of black semen into her womb. A burning sensation moved throughout Arwen’s lower abdomen. She could feel it burn its way into her ovaries. Then blackness. Arwen feel unconscious, her body relaxed on the cold cellar floor as she went limp. The creature pulled himself out of her and slunk into the corner of the room. Black sperm began the slowly pour out of Arwen’s vagina. Suddenly the creature’s wounds began to heal. His skin took normal color. Then from nowhere a manuscript appeared. He picked it up and began to read it.

Merdanious, the curse on you has been lifted. Although the result is not what you had expected. You were told if you ever had sexual relations you would infect the other person and they would become like you. Instead, you have returned the way you were before you were cursed. This is because, in the end, the partner you chose accepted your vile seed. Under most circumstances your victim would have resisted you until the end. Thereby fulfilling your curse and becoming like you. But, instead your victim was willing, thereby freeing you from the curse I have bestowed on you. You will now finally be allowed to have eternal rest. Mardanious, you may now die.

Upon reading those final words Mardanious slumped to one side and life escaped his body forever. The manuscript vanished as did Mardanious and Arwen was left alone in the cold darkness of her prison.

******

Aragorn searched the hard ground for signs of tracks. The trail had come to an abrupt end he foot of a tall rock hill.

“Aragorn, come here I found something.” Legolas was pointing to a large stone. At the top there was a slit about the width of a sword. “This crevasse is not natural. Perhaps if we were to place a sword inside, something would happen. Aragorn pulled his sword from his side and slowly lowered it into the hole.

******

When Arwen awoke she clutched her head. It was as though someone had squeezed the sides of her head the entire time she was asleep. She was still naked on the cold floor. Her cloths were no longer wearable. She pried her self against the wall. Suddenly Arwen began to remember fragments from what had happened before she fell asleep. Arwen, without looking, reached down between her legs.

“So, it was real.” Arwen thought to herself. Thick, sticky, syrup covered her left hand. She looked down and saw the black semen that covered her hand and leaked from her tender vagina. There was still a faint burning in her lower abdomen, and somehow Arwen felt different. It was indescribable, but different. Arwen could not remember everything that had happened. Certain segments were mixed blurs to her, but she knew what had happened. Where was that evil zombie who had defiled her body and possessed her mind? She looked for anywhere the zombie might have escaped from. Arwen searched the floor for some kind of an exit. She could barely see in the darkness but she had to try to escape her prison. Her hands searched the cold wet floor. Her fingers pressed into moist mud. She could feel a trickle of water. A small stream moved into the darkness.

“It must lead to an opening.” Arwen thought. She slowly got up and walked into the darkness. She had to rely on her keen Elvin hearing and other senses, to guide her through the dark tunnel.

*****

Aragorn scowled when nothing happened. By this point he was tired, hungry, frustrated, and angry. Why could he not find her? His whole life he was trained to find clues, to track prey. He was a ranger after all. It didn’t make sense. They couldn’t just disappear here. There must be some kind of passageway he just couldn’t see.

“Legolas, have you found anything yet?” Aragorn called out to his Elvin companion who was about ten yards away. Legolas seemed slightly concerned, even for an elf. His face was close to the ground. He seemed to be fallowing something, but Aragorn could not tell what. Then Aragorn saw where Legolas was headed. He moved in closer to get a better view. A small stream, perhaps four or five feet wide protruded from the side of the mountain. Aragorn looked into the darkness of the cave. On the side of the cave wall there was a mounted torch. “This must be where they took Arwen. Come Legolas, it wont be long now.” Aragorn and the three Elves darted down the tunnel with only the one torch to guide them.

******

The door to the cellar swung open. Jerrem cheerfully walked in holding a small plate of old moldy food.

“Arwen, my dear, I brought you some food. We wouldn’t want daddy to think we had starved you while you were my guest, would we?” Jerrem look around the dark room, “Arwen? Joseph, Alris get a few men. Arwen has escaped. Grab torches!”

“But, Jerrem, you know what lives down there. We could all be killed.” Joseph responded from inside.

“As long as we have the silver swords we will be fine. Now hurry! She could have a good head start by now.

12