Lots of Family Fun

Story Info
My step-daughter and her boyfriend's Mom.
4.6k words
4.44
118.6k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doing my step daughters boyfriend's Mom

I was 30 when I married my now wife, she had two girls from a previous marriage. They were 13 and 11 at the time. Nine years have passed since then and I have had the luck of being able to share sexual excitement with the older one for almost 2 years.

It all began not long after she turned 18 and I caught her masturbating one afternoon when she thought she was home alone. She was pretty embarrassed and I knew I had to do something to make her feel better. We had a frank talk about sex and enjoying our bodies. She asked me what sex felt like and I told her jokingly, that I had forgotten, since things weren't that great sexually between us. Cindy opened up and told me that she thought things weren't great between their mom and me and didn't really know why. I told her that sex between us was never great, their mom seemed happy to have sex 3 or 4 times a year, and I wanted it 3 or 4 times a week!

I don't know if she meant to or not, but as we talked the robe that Cindy had thrown on hurriedly after I caught her pleasuring herself, slowly slid open. I couldn't help but notice her small but very pert tits and hard nipples. She caught my eyes wandering and reached out toward me. Her hand rested on my chin and she brought my face up to look into her eyes. I guess she could read chapters from my eyes, and took the first move, standing and letting the robe slide to the floor. There she stood before me, a few months past 18 and with the sexiest look on her face. Her body was unbelievably tight. Her tits almost pointed up, nice B cup tits I would later find out. Her legs looked amazing as well and my eyes followed them up to her young mound. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, with only a small patch of pubic hair at the top, a landing strip I think they call it.

Cindy moaned slightly when she asked me if I enjoyed what I was seeing. All I could muster in response was a nod and a smile. She then sat back on the bed and spread her legs slightly. Drool was almost flowing from my mouth as I watched her. She took one hand and pulled at her hard nipple, cooing as she did. My cock thickened and hardened watching her put on a performance. She knew she had my full attention and took full advantage of it. Cindy then took her other hand and cupped her mound, rubbing herself and bringing another moan to her lips. I watched greedily and noticed her working a finger into her wet slit as her hand ran along it. My cock was now fully inflated and noticeable through my jeans. My breath was ragged and heavy as I watched her play with herself. Cindy continued her act of self-gratification for several minutes. I lost track of time watching her, could have been minutes or hours, I didn't know and didn't care.

Cindy moaned again and fingered her wet slit eagerly. That was all I could take, I unsnapped my jeans and let them slide down to my ankles. I lowered my underwear and my cock popped free. Cindy moaned a little louder at the site of my raging hard cock. Precum flowed freely from the blood engorged head and I began to stroke slowly. My cock throbbed and bounced with every beat of my heart.

I finally could stand it no longer and moved into her room and closed the door behind me. I moved over to her bed and with out talking Cindy moved to the bed edge and reached out and stroked my meat for me. I moaned loudly and smiled at her. Cindy looked deeply into my eyes as if begging for permission to continue. I couldn't deny her and reached out and grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth toward my hard cock. She eagerly took my rough hint and took my cock into her warm mouth. I let her suck me slowly for a few minutes then my sex drive took over and I began to face fuck my lovely step-daughter slowly.

I began to face fuck her harder and with more passion, she knew that I wanted, needed, to cum. Her mouth tightened around my cock and she sucked my meat with the desire of an older sex starved woman. I was amazed by her oral skills and wondered in the back of my mind if she had practiced somewhere else.

Those thought disappeared as I felt my balls tighten and knew I was close to shooting a huge load. I tried to pull back, I didn't want to cum in her mouth. Cindy just sucked harder and played with my now tight balls.

The first spurt of cum erupted from my cock and filled her small mouth. She continued to moan as I shot spurt after spurt of cum into her wanting mouth. Cindy tried as hard as she could to swallow my cum but some escaped from the corners of her lips. My climax finally subsided and my cock began wilting. Cindy sucked slower and softer on my cock. She finally let it fall from her lips and licked her lips and mouth, trying to clean herself of my load. She was sure of herself and sat back on the bed, taking her finger and whipping the last drop from her chin. I could only smile and thank her for the wonderful blow job. I pulled my jeans back up and began to move away from her bed. Cindy stopped me by asking if she had done something wrong. I assured her that everything was alright and asked if we could play again. She smiled and told me anytime, adding that her boyfriend didn't satisfy her. This was the first I knew of her dating someone.

Cindy told me that they hung around with the same friends and had begun to see each other. She added that she hadn't told her mother or me because she didn't think we would allow it. I told her that she needed to be more open about her life, adding jokingly that this part between us should be kept a secret. Cindy smiled again and told me that she would invite her boyfriend over sometime to meet us and winked when she told me anything between us would be quiet.

Several weeks passed and I enjoyed several wonderful blow jobs from her, once I just watched as she masturbated and creamed her hand with her juices. Things at home were going definitely better; I wasn't as on edge thanks to her great oral skills.

Finally her mother and I were told about her boyfriend and we invited him and his family over for a cook out. Cindy wasn't happy with the idea but her mother insisted that we meet his family after Cindy let slip that they had been dating for almost two months and went there for supper several times. I made sure to tell Cindy to tell them about our pool, thinking it would be a good chance to see her and her sister in their bikinis if nothing else.

A couple more weeks passed and in that time Cindy treated me to five more mind blowjobs and masturbated on the kitchen counter once to make me horny. I jacked off while she played with her pussy and when I came, I moved over to her and covered her perky tits with my juice.

The weekend of meeting Cindy's boyfriend and his family finally arrived. I was in the pool by ten that morning to make sure it was clean and spotless. My wife and Cindy's sister, Kathy, headed to town for supplies, burgers, hotdogs and such. Cindy didn't go because she never was what you would call an early riser. I waved to my wife as she pulled out of the drive, knowing full well that as soon as she was out of site I would go wake Cindy up in my own way.

The car disappeared from site and I walked to the pool and began to vacuum it, I worked for almost an hour then got out of the pool and walked to the screen door, I stopped there, toweled off and removed my wet swim trunks, didn't want to drip water in the house I thought. I opened the screen and started to walk in when I ran into Cindy, wearing an almost not there bikini. So here I stood before my sexy step-daughter, naked except for the smile on my face. Cindy looked my body over and smiled a lusty smile. My cock hardened at the site of her, her tits barely covered and her pussy just separated from me by thin material. I moved closer and held her tight, my cock throbbing and growing harder from the feeling of the material covering her hot snatch. Cindy could feel my cock and knew a blow job wouldn't do this time. I reached to her hips and untied the strings holding her bikini bottom on. I then moved away from her enough to allow them to fall to the floor.

Cindy wasn't as tall as me, I am 6'2" to her 5'9" but our crotches ground together. My cock lay along her wet slit, this was the closest I had been to fucking her and wouldn't be told no. Saying no was the furthest thing from her mind as she ground her pussy mound against me. I leaned down and grabbed her ass, and picked her up slightly and my cock hit home. My hard meat slid easily into her wet slit and soon she rested in my hands with my cock impaling her. I held her close and moved over to a wall.

I pinned her there, held her up and began stroking my cock in to her. Cindy bit her lip to stop from screaming in passion as my cock thrust deeply into her. Her hands raked my back and her legs were wrapped around me, she held on tightly as I fucked her tight pussy forcibly. I didn't care about making her feel good, this fuck was for me and my cock. After five minutes of this my knees were weakening and my thrusts slowed. Cindy knew I was close and told me to put her down. I pulled her from my cock and allowed her to slide down the wall to stand before me. Cindy then took charge and pushed me to the floor, my cock standing straight up. She straddled me and impaled herself on my meat once again. She took my hands and placed them on her tits and told me to pull on them roughly. I happily did as I was told and ripped her top off and pulled at her tight tits and nipples. She moaned and grabbed my nipples then began to slam her tight pussy onto my engorged cock. She used all of my eight inches and pulled almost completely off then slammed her tight pussy again down. Her eyes told me that she was close to cumming and I wasn't going to let her climax alone. I felt my load rising and took my hands and grabbed her sexy ass and began to fuck her harder. Cindy moaned and her pussy tightened around my meat. I knew she was cumming and pounded up at her wanting to cum deep inside her. My own climax arrived quickly and I thrust up into her once more then felt the cum boil from me deep inside her.

Cindy lay forward on me, our climaxes subsiding. I thrust weakly into her a couple more times and Cindy moaned lightly. We laid there for a few minutes recovering when Cindy finally rolled off me. She told me to get back to the pool; she was going to clean up and then would be outside to help me. She bounced up, grabbed her swim suit and ran to her room. I laid there for a few more minutes then got up and headed back outside, walking past my swim trunks as I headed to the pool.

I was in the pool when Cindy stepped outside in a much more conservative suit. I voiced my disappointment as she walked over, but she sold me that she expected her boyfriend to stop by soon. I smiled and pointed down to my hardening cock. She told that she noticed that my trunks were still on the chair by the house and maybe we had time for a quick blow, adding that she loved the taste of my cum.

I got out of the pool and sat in a chair, my cock hardening rapidly. I sat back and motioned her over. Cindy didn't hesitate and moved quickly to my chair and got to her knees. I reached down and rubbed her tits through her swim suit material as she licked my cock like a little kid would a lolly-pop. Her eyes looked deeply into mine as she took my cock and began to suck it. My eyes rolled back into my head and my hands moved to her pretty hair and I held her head and moved it quicker up and down my cock. Her tongue swirled around my cock head as she took my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until she was finally deep throating me. I slowed my pace and let her polish my meat with her tongue and throat. She almost gagged a couple times but regained her composure and continued to deep throat me. With her sucking all my eight inches my climax came quickly. I held her on my cock as I began cumming and shot the first spurt of cum directly down her throat. She backed off a little and tongued my cock coaxing more cum from the tip. I shot again and again, my cum landing on her tongue and her swallowing every drop. She pulled completely off my cock and my last shot sprayed her face, making her smile from the cum bath. She stood up, took her finger and wiped the cum from her cheeks and nose, then licked her finger clean, moaning slightly as she savored the taste, then walked back to the house

After five minutes I got up, walked to her house and put my swim trunks back on. I walked back to the pool weak kneed and finished cleaning. I put the pool hose back away and was just sitting down for a beer when I heard a knock at the back yard gate. I grabbed my beer and walked over to the gate. I opened it and found an attractive lady and a younger man standing there. She asked me if this was the Sims residence and I told her yes it was. It took a couple seconds to realize that this was Cindy's boyfriend and him mom. Once my stupid streak passed I invited them in and yelled for Cindy. Cindy came bouncing out wearing yet another swim suit that was between the other two, a well fitting and covering two piece suit. She made introductions telling me that this was her boyfriend, Nate and his mom Sara. I reached out and shook both their hands and introduced myself as Bill. We made small talk there until Cindy invited them in for a drink. I excused myself and walked into the kitchen where Cindy was making iced tea. I asked Cindy what the deal was, the cook out wasn't supposed to be until five that afternoon and it was only one. She said that she told me that Nate was supposed to stop by earlier but didn't know that he would bring his mom. I asked her what I was supposed to do, reminding her that her mother wouldn't be home for at least an hour, maybe longer. Cindy laughed and said that I would think of something because she and Nate were going to run to town as well to get some wine coolers.

Just great, I thought, here I was, ready to get relaxed and swim a little before the cookout and now Cindy's boyfriend and Mom show up real early. I grabbed the iced tea and walked to the patio. I stopped at the screen door and listened to the conversation going on between Nate and Sara. Sara it seems wasn't happy to be here so early and Nate was trying to explain to here that he was the only way she could get here since Dad was working, adding that she would be fine here while he and Cindy ran back to town.

I backed up and coughed a couple times before walking outside, making sure that Nate and Sara didn't know he had heard the whole conversation. I walked out and handed them their drinks, Sara took a long drink then gave me a slight smile, Nate also took a little drink and set his glass back down when Cindy walked out, wearing a sarong over her bikini bottom. She told me that she was leaving; she and Nate were heading to town. I smiled and gave her a hug, letting my hand slide down her back and patted her ass lightly. She walked out the gate and Nate and his Mom followed her. Nate and Sara had a quick conservation, and then parted ways with a little hug. I was taken back when I noticed Nate's hand slide down her back and pat her ass. That got my mind working overtime; did we share something in common?

I invited Sara to join me pool side and we made small talk for awhile. She apologized for her early arrival and told me that her husband had been called to work, leaving her no other way of getting here and didn't want to cancel on such short notice. I smiled at her and told her it was alright, no harm done. I added that everything was ready and my wife would be back soon. Sara smiled back at me and asked if I had a room that she could use to change into her swim suit. I remembered that I was already wearing swim trunks and blushed at the thought of being a bad host. I motioned to the screen door and told her to use the extra bedroom to change. Sara got up and walked into the house and returned a couple seconds later. She asked if I would show her. I got up and walked past her and opened the door to the extra bedroom, telling her that she could change in there.

She walked past me in the hall and it was then that I finally looked at her. She was 5'7", with beautiful red hair and average build; she had curves in all the right places as far as I was concerned. She wore a nice button up blouse with jeans that looked fitted by the way her ass filled them. I remembered the way Nate touched her ass and my cock began to harden. I excused myself and walked outside to allow Sara some privacy to change.

I stepped back into the kitchen to make a drink and couldn't help thinking about Sara. My cock again began to harden and I thought I should get back outside before Sara came out of the bedroom. I got back outside just before Sara walked outside. I was sitting in a pool chair when Sara walked out and almost knocked me over. She was wearing a skimpy two piece suit that left nothing to the imagination. The top was tight against her ample breasts and the bottom was narrow in the front and lacked coverage of her wonderful ass. She noticed my look and told me that she had a wrap for the bottom but wanted to get some sun while she could. I just nodded and smiled a little smile.

I took a big drink of my scotch and water, moved over to the pool and jumped in. The water felt great and made my hard on subside. Sara asked about my drink and I told her that there was a variety of liquor in the kitchen and she should help herself. Her ass wiggled as she turned to walk away and I was mesmerized by it. I swam over to the patio and jumped out and finished my drink. I thought I should make another and walked into the kitchen. Sara was making herself a Jack and Coke when I walked in. the site of her made my cock once again begin to swell, but I thought nothing of it. I stood by her and smelled her beautiful aroma. I reached out to grab the scotch and accidentally rubbed my arm across her tit. Sara took a quick breath then blushed slightly; I apologized and continued to make my drink. Sara took a big swallow of her drink and looked at me, wanting to say something. I finally asked what she wanted to say, to go ahead, then my cell phone beeped. It was a text from my wife telling me that she would be home later then she thought and that Cindy had texted her about Sara being there and to entertain her as best I could. I looked up from the phone to see Sara making another drink, a strong one. I told her that my wife was delayed and would be home by three, 1 ½ hours from now. Sara took another big swallow and turned toward me again, this time she spoke.

"Nate told me that you and Cindy have something going, I have even talked to Cindy about it, is it true?"

I was taken back and had to take my own big sip. I looked at Sara and told her that yes it was true, but I hadn't planned it, it just happened one day. Sara laughed and told me that it took some deep thinking but she was ok with it, then added that she had planned to seduce Nate, adding that she thought about it for some time and finding out about Cindy and I helped her go through with it.

I took another big drink and just stood there dumbfounded. Finally I asked about the ass pat she had gotten earlier. Sara got a surprised look in her eyes, and asked if I had seen that. I laughed and added it was pretty hot. Sara laughed and told me that she would have to punish Nate for that one, she had told him to be more careful about public affection. I asked Sara how this had all come about. She told me that from what Cindy told her, it was about the same as it was with me; her hubby didn't have her sex drive and almost never made love to her. She added that was why she wore the skimpy bathing suit, hoping that she could catch my eye. I laughed and nodded, telling her that she was a very attractive lady. Sara looked down and noticed my hard cock showing through the wet swim suit material. Well you look pretty good to me from here Sara said, motioning down toward my crotch. I took another stiff drink and flexed my cock for her, to show her that I was very interested, as if she didn't know already. We both smiled and filled our drinks again before walking outside to the pool.

12