Lots of Family Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once outside we sat and talked freely about our sexual exploits with the kids. I told her that I had finally fucked Cindy that day. Sara nodded and told me that she had given Nate head driving over here. She placed her hand on my cock and added that her hubby and Nate weren't as blessed as I was. I blushed and took her hand from my crotch. Sara gave me a disappointed look which quickly turned to a smile when I pulled my trunks off and let me cock free. Sara cooed and began to stroke my cock. This is nice, Cindy told me how nice your cock was, but she couldn't do you justice. I just laid back, smiled and enjoyed the feeling of her hand on my cock.

Finally Sara had enough and stood up and moved over to me. She reached to her sides and untied her bottoms. They fell free to reveal a shaved and sexy looking pussy. My mouth watered at the sight of her pussy and wet lips and tried to pull her up toward my mouth. Sara resisted telling me that we didn't have that much time, but wanted to fuck. I couldn't refuse and pulled her on top of me. She straddled my mid-section and lowered herself on my hard cock. This was quickly becoming my favorite way to fuck!!

I grabbed Sara by her hips and thrust into her with everything I had. She moaned loudly as I fucked her with complete abandon. I was fucking her like I would never fuck again. She continued to moan and talk, telling me how much she loved my cock. She continued to hump my meat till I slowed my thrusts, and told her I wanted another position, she got off and to her knees. I was off the lounge in a flash and behind her. She took my cock and guided my meat missile into her hot pussy. I thrust into her slowly, letting her enjoy the length of my cock. I fucked her with slow strokes, enjoying the feeling of her tight hole gripping my cock. I slapped her ass and heard her moan so I continued to fuck her slowly, adding a slap every once in a while. Sara increased the tempo, rocking her hips back to meet my thrusts. I took the clue and began to fuck her hard, the slapping from our bodies growing louder with every thrust. Finally I felt my ball sac tighten and knew I was close to cumming, Sara's pussy began to convulse around my cock and I knew she was cumming as well. I thrust into her again and shot my load, filling her pussy with my seed. I stayed locked in that position for several minutes as her pussy milked my cock of every drop of cum that I had left.

I slowly pulled out of her and my cock came out with a pop. I lay back onto the lounge, completely exhausted. Sara got up and sat beside me, then leaned over and licked my cock clean, savoring the flavor.

I looked at the clock and noticed it was almost 2:30 and said we needed to get cleaned up before my wife got home. Sara looked at me disappointedly but agreed, and got up naked from the waist down, her bikini bottoms in her hand. She walked toward the house, telling me that she had a more conservative suit to put on. I went inside and cleaned up, put on a different set of swim trunks and walked back outside. I was there for a few minutes when Sara walked out, still beautiful but in a one piece suit. We each made another drink and got in the pool as Cindy, Nate and my wife with Kathy arrived at the same time.

Nothing looked out of place, and everything was ok. I did notice that Cindy's hair was a little messed up and her swim suit top was on a different way. All I could do was smile to myself knowing that she just got fucked by Nate while I was fucking his Mom.

My wife and Sara became fast friends, so I get to see Sara as often as I like and believe me I like a lot!!

12