Lots of French in London!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact the whole scene appealed and excited me.

The way they were laying facing each other now with their arms around the other. The way that their panty covered cocks were writhing together. The way that my breasts were hanging down over their faces as I knelt there naked apart from my black, lacy topped holdups. The way they caressed those large, soft, dangling orbs and, of course, the way that the three of us were now kissing as one.

"Are you OK with this?" one of them asked when we broke away for a moment to get breath.

"Yes, oh yes," I whispered. "It's wonderful to watch you, to see you love each other and to feel the tenderness between us," I answered totally honestly for that was exactly what I felt.

They pulled me back between them and started kissing me and caressing my breasts again. I felt such closeness with them, so much tenderness and, at the time, so much love between us. It was as if we were becoming one person. As if where I finished and they began all merged together. Their hands were all over me and all over each other as mine were all over both of them. We became more energetic moving around and changing positions so that we could use our mouths as well as our hands. I had no idea most of the time whose tongue was on my lips or whose fingers were stroking my breasts. Was it Guy's mouth licking my pussy or Roget's that was sliding between the cheeks of my bottom? Was it Roget's erection that was pressed against my mound or was it his that was in my mouth? I didn't know and it didn't matter for what we were doing was enacting the most perfect three way lovemaking. All of our inhibitions were now going. Any reservations that they or I may have had about them demonstrating their sexuality was sliding away vanished. Anything seemed right, any embrace, gesture or action was ok. No not ok was necessary and important. As Guy lay on his back his cock as hard as it could be poking out from the waistband of my thong I stroked him running my fingers up and down its length while Roget caressed my breasts from behind offering each in turn to his friend's mouth. I kept my breast there letting Guy send wonderful feelings through me from chewing on my nipple as I leaned forward my hand lifting his cock almost at right angles to his belly. I licked its salty tasting tip and took the bulbous end into my mouth. As I did so Roget's face came alongside mine. He kissed my cheeks and ran his hands through my long, ash blonde coloured hair that was tumbling over his friend's midriff. I put my arm around his neck and pushed gently. I pushed his face nearer to mine, nearer to where mine was, nearer to where my lips were encircled around his lover's erection. He seemed to hesitate a little but only for a moment. I continued to apply a slight pressure on the back of his neck that was, I hoped, inviting and encouraging to him. Still holding Guy's erection up from his body I took my mouth away and turned his cock so that the end of it was pointing directly at Roget's mouth. It was just a few millimetres from his lips. The tip of Guy's cock gleaming with my saliva or maybe his pre cum was so close to Roget's opened mouth. Invitingly close. Irresistibly close. One final little push with my hand was all it needed. One further slight encouragement from me. One final gesture of my agreement.

"Yes Roget," I breathed as I pushed his neck. "Yes darling. Do it now. Do it for Guy Roget, do it for me. Suck Guy's cock."

I heard both of them gasp as I said that.

"Oh Cat," Guy breathed.

"Do you mean it?" Roget sighed his mouth staying open.

Looking from one to the other I whispered.

"If you want to I'd love to see it."

Roget smiled back his gratitude and Guy gave me an affectionate hug as it got through to them that I indeed did want to see them make oral love.

It was an oddly arousing sight to watch a man take another guy's cock into his mouth. Normally I would have been appalled had someone suggested I would want see such an overtly gay act. But somehow with my two beautiful Frenchmen it seemed, oh I don't know, just right. It was part of our relationship and now part of us.

So as Roget licked and sucked Guys length I joined in and used my mouth on Guy's scrotum and Roget's face. It was a really stirring moment. I was wondering though how far Roget would go and if he would bring Guy off but just as I was thinking that he took his mouth away.

Smiling at me he said. "I think it's time for us to make love to you Cat not to each other, don't you?"

"My heart was pounding at all what was happening and I whispered.

"Yes Roget."

Roget pushed me back kissing and stroking me as Guy leaned over me chewing at one of my nipples.

"Like this darling," Guy said pulling me onto all fours. He took my face in his hands and lowered that towards his erection.

At the same time Roget positioned himself behind me and held my hips. I felt him slipping on a condom and then that was against my lips that were obviously soaked and, due to my legs having been pushed open by Roget's knee, were slightly parted. Guy lifted himself on one elbow so that his lovely, slim cock was almost touching my lips. And then simultaneously they shoved their cocks into me. One in my pussy the other in my mouth. Yes simultaneously Roget fucked my cunt while his male lover fucked my face.

Roget didn't last long. It was necessary and he'd been through such a lot of excitement so it was only a couple of minutes of deliciously stirring thrusts before he was moaning and groaning.

"Aaaagh I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

I was as ready as he was and pushing back and squirming my bum I dragged every last bit of wonderful feelings from his cock as that exploded into the condom. I was still cumming and climaxing as Roget withdrew and as Guy pulled me on top of him. His penis was pressing against my belly and felt so good. I opened my legs letting them fall either side of his hips as Roget took his friend's erection and slid it against my lips. One quick thrust and it was in me. Guy pumped himself as best he could being underneath me but that was all that was needed to start taking me back up again towards the crest of another, or a continuation of the first, orgasm.

Not surprisingly having been sucked by both Roget and me so recently Guy also didn't last long. I was pumping my crotch up and down in tune with the small upward thrusts of his hips and we both started to cum at the same time.

My orgasm now really crashed over me and my body started to convulse and jerk as I

Came so very, very heavily.

I stayed the night with them. We made love several more times and they made me cum with their hands, mouths and cocks so many times I couldn't count.

It was a night of amazing happenings and one that gave me a different outlook on gay sex.

Sure what they did would not appeal to many women. It wouldn't have to me unless I'd been there and saw it. What we did transcended traditional sex and normal boundaries, for what happened between us was a total outpouring of tenderness and complete honesty. Straight, bi, gay, lesbian all lost their meanings and their differences for they became just one thing. True, deep and totally committed lovemaking. And with that there are no taboos. No boundaries other than those imposed by the combination of the parties desires and wants. No limitations other than the three of our imaginations and senses of adventure and challenge. And that night they were nearly limitless. As I said goodbye to them with all of us crying and me wearing no panties Guy whispered "We will be in Paris soon, why not join us, the Eurostar is only three hours."

12