Lottie and Tom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me, eyes full of happiness and she flashed me the most brilliant white smile I had ever seen. "Yes. Yes it does."

Chapter 5:

Although I could have stayed cuddled up to her all day in that Jacuzzi, it wasn't long before Lottie announced we had to get out. She led me back out to the main pool and the lockers where we grabbed our stuff and showered quickly, making sure to get the worst of the chlorine off of our skin. Then she picked up her rucksack and headed into a changing room. I faltered outside.

"Hey! You haven't given me my stuff!" I complained.

She looked at me wickedly before beckoning me in with a finger. "In." She said.

"But –"

"In!" She commanded.

I walked in and she closed the door behind me and locked it. It was fairly cramped but we had enough room to move around without hitting each other. She plonked the rucksack and our towels down on the bench, wound her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Then she withdrew and looked up at me – there wasn't much of a height difference. I was 5'11 and she was 5'8, but she still had to look up. She had me with those big emerald eyes.

"Right. Ground rules." She said cheekily. "I did want to wait to see each other naked but you looked so hot showering that I've changed my mind."

"Really?" I said, my mind immediately going through the list of things we could do in the cubicle. It was long.

"Yes. But there is a rule." She said seriously, putting a hand on the side of my head to make sure I was listening. "No touching."

"Oh what?!" I complained as the list shortened considerably.

"They are my terms. If you don't think you can handle it, get out and I'll see you in 10 minutes." I didn't move. She smiled. "Good. Now sit down and watch."

"Hang on two seconds." I said, removing her hands from my body. I pushed her away slightly to give me some room. I picked up my towel wrapped it around myself then expertly pulled my shorts down and kicked them off. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I shrugged, "I hate sitting around in wet shorts."

She laughed, stepped forward and kissed me on the lips softly. Then she pushed me down so I sat on the bench. "Remember," she warned. "No touching!"

I pulled a face but nodded all the same. She stepped closer to me so that my head was right in line with her breasts and pulled the lower cord of her bikini undone. "You are making this intolerably difficult." I moaned. But she just laughed. Then she reached up, undid the string around her neck and slowly lowered her hands, taking her bikini top with her.

My breath caught in my throat. She had the most beautiful tits I had ever seen. They were round, full and pert. Her nipples and areolas were a perfect shade of light pink and were no bigger than a 10 pence piece or a quarter. It took every fibre of my being to not caress, lick, pinch, suck and nibble on her flawless chest. I raised my head to look at her to find her watching me intently, studying my reaction.

"You do realise that I could report you for crimes against humanity. This is torture."

She laughed sweetly, then asked in an uncertain voice "Do you really like them?"

I stood up and my chest touched hers. "I'm going to break the no touching rule," I warned her, "But just to put my arms around you." She nodded and I wrapped my hands around her waist and held her tight. I made sure I had her full attention then said, "I love them. You have the most beautiful boobs I have ever seen."

"I would hope they are the first boobs you have ever seen." She joked.

"They are!" I nodded furiously, "Except for in porn – oh and when I accidentally caught my mum doing a naked run from the bathroom to her bedroom once when she forgot her towel."

Lottie laughed. Then pulled a serious face, "I thought you might've thought they were too small." She cupped them. "They're only 34C."

"No I mean it, every word." I said seriously. "Everything about you is gorgeous."

She kissed me. Not forcefully and passionately like before, but deeply. As if my words were exactly what she needed to hear. "Sit down again." She smiled naughtily at me. I did just that and she took a step back and turned around. Then watching me from over her shoulder, she tucked each thumb under the waistline of her bikini bottoms, bent over and slowly pulled them down.

My eyes bulged out of my head. Her ass was flawlessly smooth and she had not one mark on her body except for a few freckles here and there which only served to make her all the more appealing to me. As she lifted each leg in turn to step out of her bikini I caught a glimpse of her pussy but it was when she turned around that my mouth really fell open.

She shaved. Like completely. Her pussy was completely hairless and exposed for my eyes. I so desperately wanted to reach out and touch her. To run my finger along her outer labia and then taste the juices on my tongue. I wondered exactly how smooth she felt on the outside and then what she would feel like within. I made a conscious effort to close my mouth then looked her up and down. If I had thought she was beautiful before, when naked she was positively stunning. My vocabulary was not up to the challenge of describing her.

Once again, she was studying my reaction. Her red hair had fallen over her shoulders and down onto her breasts. "Babe," I said. Conscious to use the word from earlier, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I could die right now a happy man."

Lottie smiled at me shyly. "Thank you," she muttered. "I was really worried about what you would think of me. I want to be perfect for you."

"Are you kidding me?!" I asked in disbelief. "I wish there was some way to show –" I stopped myself mid-sentence as a lightbulb went off in my head. I stood up in front of her. "Look." I stated proudly and undid my towel. Letting it drop to the floor. My cock stood proudly erect. Like every other boy in the world, I had measured it and when fully erect it stood just shy of 7 inches. And right now my cock felt like it was the hardest it had ever been. The head had an angry purplish hue.

Lottie gasped. "Wow!" Her eyes were glued to it, "I... Um wow! I've never seen one properly before. It's so big!" She went to touch it with her hand but I stopped her.

"Wait! No touching remember." I reminded her. "It's not one rule for you and another rule for me."

She pouted. "Yeah, that was a bad idea."

"Well hindsight is a wonderful thing," I said, shaking my head in mock disapproval. "But do you see? I am that hard because of you."

She blushed. "Well I think we should get dried and dressed pretty quickly. Otherwise I am going to touch you."

The two of us got dressed quickly. Then I bought us both a chocolate bar each from the vending machines while she brushed and dried her hair. It wasn't until the walk home that it suddenly hit me. "So, are we dating now?" I asked as I scrumpled up the chocolate wrapper and put it in her rucksack – I was carrying it now.

"Well, would you like to be my boyfriend?" She asked seriously.

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" I answered.

She giggled. "Then yes, we are dating. You are officially my boyfriend and I am officially your girlfriend." I grinned to myself and held my hand out to her. She scooted closer slightly and took it, squeezing my hand as she did so. "I have some conditions though." She said after a minute or two of blissful silence."

"Oh?"

"To me it feels like this was meant to be. But I am still worried. So I have a couple of deal breaker conditions."

"Okay." I said, confident they wouldn't make the blindest bit of difference to how I felt about her. "Shoot!"

"Number one. Please don't cheat on me. If I found out you did, well... well I don't know what I'd do so please don't do it ever." Lottie looked at me concerned.

"Lottie, I could scour the world ten times over and not find a woman even remotely as appealing to me as you are." I answered honestly. "So that's easy."

She smiled a toothy smile at me, seemingly happy with my answer. "Number two. I know we've been friends forever and have now seen each other naked but I want to do this properly. We will go on dates, take things slow and figure this out together. Like I'm sorry, but I am not ready for sex yet."

"Neither am I." I answered, "Lottie, you are still my best friend and the person I care most about on this planet. That will never change and I never want to do anything to hurt you. I am more than happy to go as slow as you like." She squeezed my hand. "But the same conditions to you yeah? Please don't cheat on me or pressure me into shit I don't want to do."

"Oh that won't be a problem." She said casually. "I've been in love with you since I was thirteen." She stopped and stared at me in horror. "Did I just say that out loud?!"

I swung her around and grabbed her other hand in mine. "Lottie."

"Shut up. Shut up!" She said, shaking and closing her eyes. "I'm having a major freak out here."

"Lottie!" I said in a slightly more commanding tone. She opened her eyes and stared at me. "I –"

"Please don't say it unless you mean it." She interrupted. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"I love you too." I said softly.

"You're not just saying that?"

I rolled my eyes and pulled her close to me, kissing her deeply. "No, I am not. I may not have known for as long as you. Not consciously at least. But I have been with you since I was 4 in one way or another. You wormed your way into my heart long ago. Seriously, I love you."

"Eek!" Was the only response I got out of her as she jumped into my arms. I had to grip her ass tightly and support her weight as she held my head in her hands and covered me with kisses. "You – have – no – idea – how – long – I've – waited – for – this." She said each word between kisses. I laughed and returned her kisses before letting her down. We walked the rest of the way back to my house arm in arm.

We spent the next few hours making out in several locations. The sofa in the living room, my bedroom, the garden, the kitchen, the hallway. Pretty much every room in the house. Eventually we lay down on the sofa watching daytime TV after we had eaten and washed up lunch.

"I'll be right back!" Lottie had declared before running away and up the stairs leaving me sat there, wondering what on earth she was doing. I didn't have to wait long though before I heard her coming back down the stairs. She stopped in the doorway and had a very daring, naughty smile stretched across her face with her hands behind her back. "I've got a surprise for you." She said in a sultry voice.

"What is it?" I grinned.

"See for yourself." She quickly threw whatever was in her hands at me with surprisingly accuracy and I caught it just before it would have hit me in the face. It was her bra. It wasn't a sexy one, just plain purple, but as I realised what it meant, it suddenly became much, much sexier.

"This is your bra!" I said, stating the obvious.

"It was." She said, walking towards me. "Now I'm braless." She swung her leg over mine on the sofa and sat up, straddling me. She took the bra from my hands and threw it on the floor. "I know I said I wasn't ready for sex and I meant it, Tom. But I've waited 5 years for you to notice how I feel about you. I am ready to get a little naughty." And with that she leant over me, put her hands behind my head and kissed my lips softly. Then she leant back and bit on her lower lip. It was quite possibly the sexiest thing I had ever seen her do. "You know," She started, "it would be really easy for you to put your hands up my dress right now."

That was all the invitation I needed. I brought both hands up to the backs of her thighs and slowly let my fingertips brush against her. Then, I traced under the fabric of her dress until they rested on her ass. I squeezed it through her panties and she let out a low moan of pleasure. I allowed my hands to rise up her back, making her dress ride up slightly with them, all the way to her neck and back down again until I touched her panties.

Lottie closed her eyes and shuddered. "That feels so good."

I repeated this motion a couple of times and by the time I was ready to continue my raging hard on was straining uncomfortably against my shorts. I let my hands drift down, over the swell of her breasts. I held them in my hands and squeezed gently to which Lottie rewarded me with another contented moan. I groped and massaged her warm, soft, fleshy tits slowly, unsure of how sensitive they were. For a few minutes they were my entire world, I concentrated on nothing else, relishing in the fact that it was her that I was doing this with.

She opened her eyes and whispered, "Play with my nipples."

I let my hands wash over her breasts until my fingertips brushed her nipples. She gasped at this and I could feel them hardening into little bullets between my fingertips. Simultaneously I traced around her areola's with the tips of my index fingers before rolling both her nipples between my finger and thumb as Lottie moaned constantly in my ear at my efforts. Suddenly she leaned back and sat up. She reached down and gathered her dress in her hands. Then in one swift, fluid movement, she pulled it up and over her head, revealing herself to me – naked apart from a pair of panties. She threw her dress on the floor and leant over me again. I watched hypnotised as her breasts swayed slightly.

"Suck on them." She said seductively.

"What?" I glanced up to see she wore a look of pure lust on her face.

"Suck on them, please." She whispered seductively. "I know you want to."

Almost immediately I bent my head up, extended my tongue and licked her left nipple. Lottie gasped. I let my tongue trace its shape then I blew on it gently, watching as it got harder from the stimulus. Lottie wriggled above me. "You've made me so wet!" She moaned the last word as I sucked her nipple into my mouth, tracing her areola with my tongue as I suckled on it. I brought my left hand up and kneaded her other breast as I suckled on the first. I felt her move one arm around me and down to her panties. Then I watched on with fascination as she started to touch herself.

I switched breasts and licked her nipple as I set about repeating my movements on her right boob. She gasped like before and shifted her weight to allow me easier access but then I had an idea. I took my hand off of her right boob and whilst continuing to knead the other, I traced down her stomach and gently placed my hand under hers. I let go of her nipple with my mouth and stared up at her. Our eyes locked and she took hold of my hand and guided my movements over her pussy. Her panties were soaked and I could feel her labia and clit through the fabric. I traced over them as she guided my hand, alternating how hard I pressed against her.

"Oh god this is so hot!" She threw her head back and shuddered, "oh god Tom! You're gonna make me cum!" I felt her tense up on top of me and rest her head on my shoulder. I increased my attack on her clit through her panties and that seemed to push her over the edge. "Oh god, Tom I'm cumming." I leant up and latched onto her right nipple with my mouth. "Ahhh erghhhh don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

I was a multitasking machine. Sucking and gently nibbling on her right nipple, kneading her left breast and rubbing her clit furiously through her panties. Eyes closed, she rode out her orgasm on top of me in ecstasy for over thirty seconds before she pushed my hand away from her pussy. "Stop!" She half panted half giggled. "It's too sensitive a minute."

I let go of her nipple with my mouth and rested my head back on the arm of the sofa. I grinned up at her. "Was that good?"

She opened her eyes and looked down at me. I could see the post orgasmic bliss in her face. "Tom, that was the best fucking orgasm I've ever had! I had no idea it could feel that good. I love you!"

"I love you too." I grinned up at her.

After a minute she sat up, straddling me again. Once again I was blown away at how beautiful she was, and also suddenly aware of how hard I was. I shifted my cock to a more comfortable position with my hand. Lottie noticed. "Oh yeah! I guess it's your turn now!" She smirked down at me mischievously. "Lose the t-shirt!"

She hopped off and knelt down on the floor. I stood up and quickly stripped off my t-shirt and shorts leaving me standing in just my boxers – my cock well defined as it strained against the fabric. Lottie stared at it motionless for a moment before she tentatively brought up a hand and caressed it with two fingers. Her touch was odd, but in a pleasant way. I had never been touched by another person there before. She walked her fingers up to the waistband of my boxers and slowly she pulled them down, releasing my cock as she did to so that it sprang out to attention. She gasped again, like she had in the changing room.

I wiggled out of my boxers and kicked them aside so that I stood completely naked in front of her. I watched her as she stared at my cock. The head was a reddish purple and I could feel it throbbing, begging to be touched. But she didn't move and we stayed in silence for several seconds. Finally, I could take it no longer.

"Um, do you mind if I sit down?" I asked, slightly nervous.

Her gaze travelled up my body and met mine. "Sure, whatever's most comfortable." I could hear her voice waver. I sat and opened my legs, allowing her easier access to my cock. She scooted forward between them but was careful not to touch me. I gazed at her and suddenly felt a massive pang of guilt. I was just assuming she was ready to blow me. I bent forward and kissed her on the lips.

"Lottie," I said softly, taking her head in my hands. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to."

She shook her head, gazing up at me with those beautiful emerald eyes. "No I want to." She said determinedly, and I could see it in her stare. "It's just... I've never done this before. Any of it. The only time I have been sexual active other than masturbating was just now on the sofa with you. So please don't expect anything special – the only practice I've done was when I put a banana in my mouth to experiment and I gagged immediately."

I stared at her for a moment in shock, then I laughed. I couldn't help it. She started laughing too and the tension between us evaporated as if it had never been there in the first place. "Well I've never had a blow job either, so we can discover this together." I kissed her again. This time more passionately, my tongue invading her mouth and darting back and forth with hers. I let my hands wander down to her breasts and I groped them and pinched her nipples as we snogged. After a minute or so of this, she gently but forcefully pressed a hand against my chest and pushed me back into the sofa.

I lay back against the cushions and watched as she scooted forward a bit more, resting both her arms on my thighs. Then she reached out with her right hand and grasped the shaft of my cock. Her grip was only just big enough to stretch around it. I had to breathe deeply to stop myself from cumming there and then from the contact alone. She was studying me and giggled at this.

"You're doing a pretty good job so far," I said heavily.

She laughed again and stroked her hand up and down several times, watching my cock intently as she did so. Then she gripped the bottom of my shaft and slowly stroked all the way up to the head, tightening her grip and making a small amount of pre-cum gather on the tip. She looked up, fixing me with those beautiful emerald eyes of hers, then slowly, without breaking eye contact she extended her tongue, bent her head down and lapped it up in one fluid motion. I watched on as she made a face, considering it.

She smiled dirtily, "you know, it's actually not too bad. I could quite easily learn to like it."