Lottie and Tom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally broke eye contact and locked onto my cock again. Then, as I watched on, she bent her head down, until she was so close to it that I could feel her hot breath on the head of my penis. She parted her lips and slowly engulfed the head, taking me into her mouth. I threw my head back into the sofa and moaned out. It felt so good. A pleasure that I had never experienced before. She swirled her tongue around the tip and stroked up and down my shaft with her hand. It was bliss.

I opened my mouth to let out a contented sigh and watched on as she started to bob her head up and down on my cock, taking more of me into her mouth each time until she had a good two thirds of my cock deep inside her mouth. It felt exquisite. Warm, moist and velvety. I had to grip onto the cushion next to me with my right hand as I groaned out.

"Oh god, Lottie! This feels amazing. Don't stop!" The words slipped out of my mouth without any real thought. As if I were incapable of any rational thinking in this moment. It wasn't long before I felt my balls start to tighten. "Lottie, you're going to make me cum soon." I made the effort to warn her. Thinking she wouldn't want me to cum inside her mouth.

I don't know what she tried to say but it came out as a muffled, "mhmmph!" And she doubled her efforts on my cock. Her tongue massaged the underside of my shaft as she took me into her mouth, then as raised up until just the head was left inside, she would swirl her tongue around the tip and lick around the crown as she jacked me off quickly with her hand before plunging her mouth back down on me again.

She did this a couple times more before I really hit the point of no return. "Oh god, Lottie! I'm gonna cum!"

"Mhm!" Was her reply – as if an encouragement to cum inside her mouth. She sounded excited. She pulled back until she had just the head in her mouth, clamped in place by her lips. Her tongue upped its ferocious attacks on my tip and her hand started jacking me off so fast that it was just a blur.

I closed my eyes and tossed my head back as I felt the cum rising up my shaft and the first cumshot explode from the tip. It must have splashed to the back of her throat but all she did was clamp down harder on my cock with her lips and continue to stroke it out. Not content with spilling a single drop. I shuddered and my legs spasmed as she stoked me off onto her tongue into her mouth. I could feel her swallowing my cum as I emptied into her. I ran my hands through her hair once my climax started to subside and I regained a bit of control. She stopped stroking me and held me in her mouth, then our eyes met briefly and I could see the wicked sense of enjoyment she got from this.

To my surprise and shock she plunged down onto my cock again, further than she had gone before and I could have sworn I felt the tip of my cock bump against the back of her throat. She stayed there motionless for a second with almost my entire cock engulfed by her lips and mouth. Then very slowly, she retreated up its length, sucking in as she did to pull the last vestiges of cum from me. When she reached the head, she gave the tip a little flick with her tongue making me jump from the sensitivity and let my cock fall from her mouth with a pop.

She made a big deal of swallowing the last small amount of cum she had claimed from me then smirked up at me. "Wow." I said, still coming down from my amazing orgasm. "That was amazing. Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"Nope, never!" She grinned, "It's a hell of a lot better than a banana though."

I laughed and took both of her hands, pulling her up to me and kissing her passionately. We arranged ourselves on the sofa so that she was lying on top of me. I breathed in deeply.

"I'm so lucky," I said as we relaxed together. "I love you."

She shook her head. "No, I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

After our intense orgasms, we both fell asleep on the sofa together as the early afternoon sunshine streamed in through the window.

To be continued...