Lottie and Tom Ch. 02

Story Info
Lottie and Tom explore their new relationship.
15.4k words
4.78
28.9k
42

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers

This follows on from Lottie and Tom: Part 1. For completion I suggest you read that before this. All characters are 18 or over. A massive thank you to all those who enjoyed reading the first instalment and left your comments. I welcome your opinions on this part.

*****

Chapter 1:

I awoke slowly. It was Sunday, the one day of the week where my parents shared my love of staying in bed. No one in our house rose before 10am on a normal Sunday.

Lottie had stayed overnight, which equally wasn't anything out of the ordinary, and we had elected to sleep downstairs in the living room together as we stayed up late to watch movies and eat popcorn. Or so my parents thought. The reality was much different. 2 days ago, Lottie and I had crossed over the 'best friends' boundary line. I say crossed over, we metaphorically pole vaulted over it when we stripped off and made each other cum on the living room sofa. We were now officially boyfriend and girlfriend, but we hadn't told anyone yet.

And so, once my parents went to bed at the reasonable time of 11pm, we waited 10 minutes then laid down on the sofa and made out for a few hours, groping each other a fair bit before going to bed - in our own sleeping bags, just in case one of my parents decided to come down in the night and check on us.

"Wake up baby." I heard Lottie's voice slowly pulling me to consciousness.

"Urgh," I groaned, resisting her as much as possible. "What time is it?"

"Half eight."

"What?" I exclaimed in my half sleepy state. I knew that if she left me alone I could easily fall back asleep. "Just let me sleep, woman!" I tried to roll over onto my side but found myself unable. Then I felt her hot breath by my ear.

"I want to give you a blow job." She whispered into my ear.

Suddenly I was awake and much more aware of my surroundings. I could feel her weight shifting on top of me as she straddled me and I could feel her lips next to my ear, her breath was hot against my cool skin. I opened my eyes and she moved back. Her long red hair, messy and dishevelled fell around her shoulders and down onto my chest, tickling my skin. Her emerald green eyes studied me as she gazed down at my face and her lips were red and full. Once again I had to ask myself how on earth it took me so long to realise how beautiful she was.

I pulled her down to me and kissed her passionately. She let out a small, "Eek," but kissed me back all the same. It was then I realised that she had unzipped my sleeping bag halfway and that my torso was now touching her and not the snug quilted lining I had slept in. When we eventually went to bed, she had changed into a sleeveless grey tank top and small, tight pink shorts. And nothing else. She took great pleasure in teasing me with that last point. Pulling up her top to expose her bare breasts to me and pulling her shorts so tight that I could make out her pussy beneath it. She had however, denied me access to both and we both fell asleep very horny, but she had promised that if I left her alone she would reward me in the morning.

She broke our kiss and sat up straight on my lap, her legs either side of me and her hands on my chest in support. "I want to give you a blow job." She repeated sultrily.

I grinned back, my sleepiness history. "Get off, then!" I said enthusiastically. Lottie smiled a toothy smile and slid off to the right as I unzipped my sleeping bag further and flung it wide open, exposing legs and sleeping shorts.

"Ooh! Already raring to go I see!" Lottie said in a pleased voice. Thanks to morning glory, I was already rock hard and my cock was straining against the fabric of my shorts. After taking a moment to check for no noise and that the door was still shut, I lifted my ass up and shimmied my shorts down my legs, kicking them off into the bottom of my sleeping bag. My cock pointed up at my face in readiness as I lay naked in front of her. Lottie went to grip my cock with her hand but I stopped her.

"Can you take your top off?" I asked. Her gaze flipped from my cock to my face and she smiled. "Sure." She rose to her knees, put a hand either side of her tank top and quickly pulled it up and over her head, exposing her luscious, pale, fleshy tits to me once again. "God, I love your boobs!" I said quietly.

Lottie giggled, "I'll let you play with them in a bit," she whispered, coming in to kiss me, making sure that her nipples dragged across my chest. I could actually feel them hardening against my skin. She kissed me lightly on the lips. "But I fell asleep horny, had a dream where I gave you the most incredible blow job, woke up horny and now want to try giving you that blow job."

"Mm! Sounds good to me babe." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. We kissed passionately for the first time that day. Every time our lips touched I felt a jolt of electricity run through my body and my heart rate escalated. How on earth I had lived without her kisses for 14 years was beyond me. She broke our kiss and shrugged off my embrace. Then after giving me a lusty gaze and a wink, she started to slowly kiss down my body.

I closed my eyes and felt her lips press together on my neck, then down my chest, between my pecs and down my stomach, tracing an imaginative straight line down my body to my raging member. My cock twitched when I felt her grip it lightly and I put both hands behind my head, relaxing further as I felt her kisses wind down all the way to the base of my cock, then up my shaft until she finished by placing the lightest kiss yet on the tip of my cock.

She paused and I could feel her hot breath on the ultra-sensitive skin of my penis. I opened my eyes and looked down to find her watching me, my cock in her hand and her mouth mere inches above it. Lottie held me with her emerald gaze and said, "I can't wait to feel your hot cum pumping into my mouth and down my throat." She kissed the top of my cock again, this time poking her tongue out a little and licking the tip. "But I want you to try really hard not to cum until you just can't hold it back anymore."

She gave me one last lust filled stare then closed her eyes and lowered her mouth over my cock. The effect was immediate. Her mouth was hot, moist and inviting and her lips formed a perfect seal around my shaft as she closed her mouth. "Unnghhh!" The moan escaped my mouth as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her sucking me off. It was only the third time she had done so but I already knew that Lottie was an amazing cock sucker. I couldn't imagine anyone being any better than she is - but hey, I am bias.

I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling, laying there in the blissful, peaceful serenity of the Sunday morning. The only sounds breaking the silence came from Lottie's mouth slurping and sucking my cock as she bobbed her head up and down. Every now and then she would retreat all the way back up my shaft, just leaving the head inside and lick around the tip before diving down again. But she took her time, and it was some while before I felt the now familiar sensations warning me that I was going to cum soon.

In order to hold off for a while, I needed something else to focus on. I let my eyes roam the room. It was bathed in a strange shade of pink as the sunlight streamed in through the red curtains. After a minute or so of looking at this I let my eyes fall to Lottie. She was lying on her side, facing me, naked other than her pink shorts. My gaze roamed up her long, toned, slender legs and over her hips. She had one leg crossed over the other demurely. My eyes moved on, over her flat stomach, she wasn't overly toned in this region but there was no fat on her and this accentuated the curves of her breasts.

I let my eyes linger on her tits for a long while. I loved the curve to her breasts, pert and shapely, with her soft, perfectly central pink nipples. Lottie genuinely had the best rack I had ever seen on a woman. As I was thinking this, she flicked her tongue over a sensitive spot just behind the head of my cock and it made me spasm in bliss and moan out. "Oh god, Lottie! Whatever you just did felt amazing!"

"Mmm?" I could feel her lips smiling around my cock. She flicked the same part of my cock again with the tip of her tongue.

"Uhhhhh!" I let out a low, content moan but the more she focused on that spot, the stronger I felt the need to cum. "Uh, that feels so good babe, but if you don't want me to cum for a while you need to stop doing it."

I felt her smile grow around my cock and she opened her mouth to speak around it, "okay." Her voice was slightly muffled as my cock was still in her mouth but she moved on from that sensitive area to just bobbing up and down the shaft again. After a few minutes, she slowly came up off of my cock, freeing it from her mouth and licked down the shaft, letting her lips drag over the head as she did so. Her tongue seamlessly covered the shaft in her saliva, lubing it further. As she licked down at the base of my cock, she looked up at me and I could see the enjoyment she was getting from pleasuring me.

Without breaking eye contact, she slowly licked up the shaft and then closed her mouth over the head of my cock and plunged down on it again. She closed her eyes and hummed, flicking my shaft with her tongue as she did so. The vibrations from her throat felt amazing and I lifted my head, freeing my hands and ran them through her hair and over her scalp, relishing in the bliss. She moaned around my cock in appreciation.

She shifted position, so that she knelt on her arms and knees between my legs. She gazed up at me with her big emerald eyes and held the head in her mouth. She let her tongue spiral round and around the head, sending me into convulsions as I grew nearer and nearer to cumming with each circulation of her tongue. She dropped about an inch lower and continued her movements, now each time she circled her tongue around my cock she hit that magical, sensitive spot just behind the head. "Ohhhhh! Lottie, I'm gonna cum!"

"Mhmmm!" She made a noise of encouragement and brought her hand up to my shaft and started jacking me off into her mouth as she sucked on the head of my cock. She never broke eye contact. She stopped swirling her tongue and instead concentrated her efforts on massaging the spot behind my bell that drove me wild. It was too much to bear and I felt my cum surge up my shaft and explode into her mouth.

"Oh godddddd!" I moaned aloud. Dropping my head back and closing my eyes, breaking off her stare at last. My cock throbbed pleasurably as Lottie unloaded it into her mouth. She swallowed around my head and I ran my hands through her hair as she prolonged my climax by continuing to massage my cock with her tongue. Finally, after a good 3 or 4 massive cumshots into her mouth, my orgasm subsided and I felt her sucking the last of my cum from my cock as I lay there in post-orgasmic bliss. It was a good minute or two before I opened my eyes and looked down at her again, throughout which time she had been sucking softly on my slowly deflating member.

She looked both incredibly innocent and slutty at the same time, but completely beautiful. I sighed. "That was amazing babe! Thank you!"

She smiled around my cock, letting it finally fall from her mouth. "You're welcome. I love doing that for you. I love making you feel so good."

"You don't have to swallow though, you know that right?" I asked, suddenly feeling rather selfish.

She shrugged and sat back on her heels, throwing her hair back over her shoulders and giving me the best view in the world. Her pale skin and her pert, ample tits looked angelic in the light. "It actually tasted alright. And besides, you'd make a mess if I didn't swallow and I enjoy it anyway."

"Okay." I said, "Just don't do it just because you think you have to. Now come here!"

"Hold that thought!" She raised a finger then jumped to her feet and ran to the door. She opened it a crack then paused, listening. The house was silent. She ran naked, apart from her small pink shorts, in the direction of the kitchen. I wondered what she was doing but she was back within a minute. I looked at her inquisitively. "Had to have a drink." She said closing the door. "Otherwise I'll have cum breath when I kiss you."

I laughed as she came and laid down beside me, snugging us both up in the sleeping bag again. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed quietly in the warmth, our bodies pressed together. "I can't believe you just did a naked run into my kitchen."

She shushed me with a kiss and a smile. "I needed to! I can't kiss you with cum breath - It's not right."

I chuckled, "thank you."

"You're welcome." She snuggled into me. "Mm, this is nice." She said quietly.

"It is," I agreed. "But I need to make you feel good now."

She looked at me and shook her head. "You don't." Her gaze was serious, "just having you is enough for me. You don't have to do anything."

"Yes I do." I said equally as serious. "You just gave me the best blow job of my life." I paused in which she smiled a satisfied grin. "I need to return the favour or I'll feel bad." She went to argue but I shushed her, "Do you remember when we were little and we used to share our sweets with each other, both of us having the exact same amount? Well it's just like that. You've made me cum this morning, so I'm going to make you cum too." My voice had a tone of finality to it.

Lottie frowned at me for a few seconds then rolled her eyes. "Fine!" She mock sighed and kissed me, flashing me a wicked look as I pulled her tighter to me. "But please be gentle," she said in a small voice. "The only person who has touched me down there other than myself is you."

"Lottie," I said her name softly. "I meant what I said the other day. You aren't just my girlfriend; you are still my best friend. I will never do anything to hurt you." I rolled us over so that I was lying on my side and she was lying on her back. I left my one arm underneath her head but brought my right hand up and slowly massaged her boobs as we kissed. Her lips felt so soft and tender this morning that I could just not get enough of her kisses. I let my hand drift down from her boobs, over her stomach and further until I reached the waistline of her shorts.

I wormed my fingers underneath the fabric and continued down, touching her bare skin. I reached her pubic bone and loved the fact that she was completely smooth and shaven. I stopped my hand just before it came into contact with her pussy and broke off our kissing for a moment. "Are you ready?" I whispered.

Lottie gave a little nod, "yes." Her voice was barely audible. "Please touch me there!"

Her wish was my command and I allowed my hand to slide down and finally come into contact with her bare pussy for the first time. She bit her bottom lip as soon as my fingers came into contact with her sex. It felt so smooth and delicate and wet. I ran my fingers gently over the length of her pussy lips a couple of times, just to let her get used to my touch, then I slowly let my index finger slide between them, making her gasp. She closed her eyes but pulled me down to her as I ran my index finger up and down her pussy, feeling its soft, moist exterior. I made sure that my fingers brushed her clit each time I went up and down and felt her arms circle around my back, holding me tight to her.

She flitted her tongue across my lips and I opened my mouth, letting her tongue explore mine again as I gently rubbed her labia with my fingers, loving the feel of her juices coating them. I broke our kiss and moved my mouth alongside her ear as I pulled my hand out of her shorts. "You should take your shorts off."

"Mm, okay!" She unwound her arms from my neck and used her thumbs to push her shorts off of her hips and down her legs as she wiggled free of them. She kicked them to where mine had been discarded and spread her legs slightly wider for me. The touch of her bare thigh against my cock made it start to come back to life but I ignored it. This was to be totally about her. I swiftly placed my hand back on her pussy and having never actually fingered a girl before, decided on doing what seemed to make her gasp and moan the most.

I stroked downwards again, this time curling the tip of my index finger and very, very slowly, allowed it to slip inside and penetrate her for the first time. "Nnnnnnngh!" A low grunt escaped Lottie's lips and I felt her finger nails dig into my back as she got used to my presence. I let my index finger slide in further and I could feel her vaginal muscles clamp onto my finger - almost like it was trying to suck me further inside. When I was knuckle deep I stopped and let her adjust to my finger inside her. Her pussy was hot, wet and tight around my digit and it was totally unlike anything I had felt before. She had taken a deep breath as I penetrated her and now she sighed with contentment, relaxing her fingers on my back - I knew I would have scratches after.

"Oh my god, that feels amazing!" Lottie said in a low voice. She had her eyes closed but her lips were contorted into a very satisfied smile. I kissed her lips softly before I started finger fucking her gently. She bit down on her lower lip and her fingernails dug into my back again as she held me in place. I withdrew my index finger from her pussy, a small sigh escaping her lips as I did so, but it turned into a moan as I rubbed my fingers over her clit again.

Then I lined up my index and middle fingers to enter her and allowed them to brush the entrance to her pussy but did not thrust inside. I wanted her to ask for it. It was only a moment before her hips squirmed in invitation. I lowered my lips to her ear and spoke. "I want you to ask for it."

I raised my head up and saw her eyes flicker open and dart to mine in a lust filled haze. Her arms tightened around me even more and she pulled me down and kissed me passionately. "Finger fuck me, Tom!" She said in a voice just louder than a whisper. "Please make me cum!"

Once again, her wish was my command and I slowly eased my fingers back inside her. Lottie rose her hips up in appreciation as I finger fucking her with two fingers. She bucked back at me with her hips. "Nnngh! Uh, oh my god!" She started moaning more and more as we picked up the pace. My fingers, now coated in her slick juices slipped in and out of her pussy freely as I plunged them in and out of her wet box. I looked down and the view was tremendous - her pink lips parted as my fingers disappeared inside her. I pushed in, knuckles deep and remained there as she ground herself against them, fucking and riding them.

I could tell she was getting closer as the scratches on my back were becoming more and more frequent and her pussy felt like it was getting even wetter. As the noises she was making spurred me on, I finger fucked her with abandon, doing my best to keep hitting all the spots that seemed to make her buck and flex around my fingers.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Lottie was saying, louder now. "Yes - Yes - Right there... Nnnnngh! Oh god, Tom you're going to make me cum so hard."

"Good!" I whispered above her as I wiggled my fingers inside her steamy, wet pussy. "Cum all over my fingers, babe."

"Uhh! I will if you keep going!" She closed her eyes and her features morphed into a complex frown as my fingers brought her closer and closer to orgasm. She gripped me tight, rose her head and breasts off of the ground and bucked against my fingers as I plunged them in and out of her once, twice, a third time then - "Oh god! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Uhhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned loudly. Lottie fell back down onto the sleeping bag and spasmed in delight, a look of pure bliss washed over her face and her mouth fell open into a perfect little O shape. Her juices flooded my fingers and I could feel her vaginal muscles pulsating around my fingers as she climaxed.

Hugo_S
Hugo_S
210 Followers