Lottie and Tom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing bad I hope!" I said, suddenly anxious. It didn't escape my voice.

Lottie giggled and turned her head to look back at me. "Of course not! This is just ground rules."

"Oh," I said as I contemplated what she meant by that. I didn't have to wait long. We sat down next to each other on the sofa and she turned side on to face me, folding her long legs up underneath her as she did so.

She held me with her gaze and spoke, "I want to remind you that sex is off the table - sorry." She genuinely looked apologetic.

I shook my head, took her hand in mine, and gave her a very serious stare. "Lottie, I am 18 years, 8 months and..." I quickly did some mental arithmetic, "...23 days old. In all that time I have never once had sex. I am still a virgin and that fact has never bothered me and still doesn't bother me now, especially knowing that one day I am going to lose it to you! We could have sex for the first time today or we could do it in a year from now - I really don't mind."

Lottie smiled a toothy smile at me and I could see the love in her eyes. "I love you." She said softly. "Like seriously, so much. Sometimes I forget just how brilliant you are but when you say stuff like that it reminds me of just how lucky I am to be in love with my best friend." She then grinned at me wickedly, "But I am not going to make you wait a year! Christ, I'd have no hope in hell of waiting that long. I'd jump you way before then. No, I have a plan about our first time and if it works out you seriously won't have too wait long, and it's going to be special! But it's gonna be not today."

"Okay," I smiled back. "Like I said, I seriously don't mind."

"Anyway," Lottie said with a laugh. "That isn't actually what I meant to talk to you about." She shuffled so that she was side on. "I am going to do whatever you want me to do today. I am essentially yours to command."

"Really?" I asked with a hint of scepticism. "So if I asked you to go to my house and do my chores or wash my car?" I grinned.

Lottie rolled her eyes, completely not entertaining my wit. "Well, yes if that's what you want but I was rather hoping it would be a bit more fun and X-rated than that. My idea was that I just won't say no to you today - Hence why I said about us not having sex. I completely trust that you wouldn't even ask me for that given that you know my feelings on it, and in reality if you did ask I would say no, but it would spoil the game."

"Hmm, okay" I smiled to myself as I thought about the possibilities that had just landed on my lap today.

"For example," Lottie stated in an excited voice, "If you think I am wearing too many clothes and want me to take my top off, you just have to tell me to take it off and I will. Or if you fancy having your dick sucked, you just have to say, 'Lottie, suck my dick!' And I will. I'm letting you have all the control today."

I immediately needed to test this out. "Kiss me." I commanded. Lottie grinned, leaned over and kissed me. I took us down gently so that I was lying on the sofa with her lying on top of me - My favourite position for the two of us, with our clothes on at least. We kissed and snogged passionately for a couple of minutes while I groped her firm little ass through her shorts, then I gently pushed her up so that she was straddling me. I meant to tell her to do something else but I got lost in my own thoughts as I gazed up at her.

"Now what?" Lottie prompted me after a few seconds.

"Oh, sorry what?" I snapped out of my trance, "Sorry, yeah, take your top off!"

Lottie grinned again and seductively crossed her arms over, took hold of the bottom of her t-shirt before slowly pulling it up and over her head. She then threw it across the room and onto the floor and shook her hair so that it once again fell perfectly over her shoulders. She was wearing a light pink bra made of lace that I hadn't seen before.

"I know I said I'll do whatever you tell me - and I will - but just a hint, you should really see me in my underwear before you tell me to take my bra off." Lottie insisted.

"Alright," I nodded, "Take your shorts off."

Lottie bent down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before hopping off and standing in front of me. I sat back up and watched as she started swaying her hips. She undid the button and zip on the front then, after winking at me she turned around, bent over slightly, hooked a thumb under her shorts on each side and slowly began to push them down. She pushed them over her ass and immediately I could see she was wearing a matching thong to her bra. Her ass was so full and pert that the thong actually disappeared between her ass cheeks but as she was bent over I could see it peeping out at me. In the time it took for her to shimmy her shorts down her legs and step out of them, I was hard.

"Oh my god!" I whispered, more to myself than to Lottie. "You are perfect! Was this what you purchased yesterday?"

"Thank you. And yes it was." She did a little twirl on the spot for me so that I could see her from all angles. Her bra made her boobs look massive. Usually they were a 34 C but today they looked more like a double D. Her thong was also lace and clung to her skin perfectly as if it were tailored to fit. "You like it?" She asked once she was facing me again.

I looked up at her face, "you should definitely wear outfits like this more often!"

"What now?" She asked staring down at me, biting her lip seductively.

"I can't decide!" I moaned. This was a problem.

"What do you mean?" She frowned.

"I can't decide whether I want you to take your underwear off or not." I complained. "I love it when you're naked but you look so fucking beautiful in that underwear!"

"Aww, such first world problems," Lottie mocked sweetly. "Can I offer a suggestion?"

I shrugged, "yeah, of course." She knelt down in front of me.

"Why don't you let me jack you off while you make your mind up?" Her voice was absolute filth and her words took me by surprise. I couldn't believe this was the same girl I had grown up with.

"I can't believe you're such a slut!" I said as I pulled her down to me. "You hid it well!"

"It's a side only you will ever see of me." Lottie said as we embraced, "And I didn't hide it. I didn't know it was there until the other day. I guess being with you like this brings it out in me, like I'm your slut."

"Hmm, I like that. You're now my best friend, my girlfriend and my slut." I grinned and kissed her.

"But I'm only your slut when we're alone!" Lottie warned seriously. "I'm not into that public humiliation shit."

I laughed, "As if I would ever do that to you."

We kissed again a few more times. Then Lottie piped up. "So don't you have something to tell me to do?"

I frowned. "Oh yeah!" I took my t-shirt off, undid my shorts and pulled them down, exposing the tent I had erected in my boxers. "Take my boxers off, Lottie! Then jack me off whilst talking dirty to me like the little slut you are!"

"Eek!" She squealed in delight. "I like that language!"

She pulled my boxers off quickly; I raised my ass off the sofa to make it easier for her. "My, what a big dick you have!" She said in her best slutty voice, as if she had never seen it before.

"All the better to fuck you with." I said without thinking.

Lottie broke down laughing. "What - What the fuck, Tom?" She was almost crying.

"I'm sorry, that just slipped out!" I said, feeling my cheeks flush with embarrassment. "I swear I don't have a little red riding hood fetish."

Lottie composed herself and wrapped a hand around my member. It was still stiff and hard, despite my awkward outburst. "I love the feeling of your big cock in my hand." Lottie said sultrily as she started to slowly stroke up and down my shaft. "Do you remember last night? When you imagined cumming all over my face?" My cock jumped in her hand. I did remember.

"Lottie, I want you to make me cum all over your face." I said with a sigh, her hands felt wonderful on my cock. She grinned at me, as she was kneeling down our faces were about level.

"You're catching on," She increased the speed in which she stroked up and down my shaft. I let myself fall back against the sofa and closed my eyes for a moment in bliss. Lottie kept talking to me. "You like it when I jack you off, baby? Does my hand feel good?"

"Mmmm, yeah!" I moaned in appreciation.

"You wanna cum all over my slutty little face? Claim me with your cum like you're marking your territory?" Lottie said hungrily, her words were utter filth.

I chuckled and opened my eyes, she was watching me. "You are so getting off on this, aren't you?"

"Fuck yeah!" She nodded, "I've been wet ever since I woke up, but having you order me about is amazing."

"Good! I can't wait to taste you." I moaned and jumped as she flicked her thumb over the head of my cock.

"You still want to do that?" She asked seriously, momentarily stopping her rhythmic strokes on my cock.

"Yeah!" I said and a thought suddenly popped into my head. "In fact, as soon as I've cum on your face, you are going to strip off your underwear and we are going to swap places. I want you to spread your legs as wide as you can and I'm going to eat you out. I did some research last night and everything."

"Was that research watching porn?" Lottie asked with a smirk, resuming her strokes.

"Yes," I admitted after a pause, "Who knew that lesbian oral videos were so informative. I learnt a lot last night!"

"Oh yeah!" Lottie said sarcastically, giving my cock a little squeeze, "I'm sure you did."

I chuckled, "seriously! They should play stuff like that in sex education lessons."

"Somehow I don't think they'll do that," Lottie laughed, and then when she spoke again her voice was sultry and seductive. "So you want to eat me out while I still have your cum all over my face?"

"I don't just want that," I said, "It's going to happen in about 5 minutes."

"Mmm! That's hot." Lottie moaned as she focused working her fingers on the head of my cock, "would you mind if I fulfilled another of my fantasies from yesterday? I really want to finger myself while sucking your cock at the same time."

"By all means," I gestured.

Lottie pouted at me. "You've got to tell me to do it!"

"Lottie," I gazed at her fiercely. "Take your underwear off immediately and suck my cock while I watch you finger yourself!"

"Yes sir!" She grinned and stood up quickly. She unhooked her bra and let it fall off, releasing her perfect tits. Her beautiful pink nipples were already hard. She then turned around again and bent over so that her ass was almost in my face, hooked a finger on either side of her thong and slowly pulled it down. She was so wet and her thong was so tight to her body that the little bit of fabric covering her ass and pussy stuck to her as she pushed the waistband down. It then fell down her legs, turning inside out and finally exposed her asshole and pussy to me for the first time that day. It was the first time I had seen her from this angle and I fell even more in love - and lust.

It was at that moment that I silently promised myself I would one day take both of those holes - so long as Lottie was willing of course. She then turned back around. "I want you to squat with your legs wide apart," I said to her, "so that I can watch you finger yourself as you suck me."

"I'll have a go." Lottie said in a tone that sounded a bit dubious, but she took the position no problem and she soon had one hand wrapped around my cock and the other rubbing on her clit. I silently changed my mind. This was my favourite position for us to be in. She bent her head to my cock, opened her mouth and took the head inside. Once again I relished those first few seconds of being inside her mouth - so warm and moist. A small voice in the back of my head asked the question of 'if her mouth is this good, just how good will her pussy be?' I moaned in response and watched as two of Lottie's finger disappeared inside her pussy. She then moaned around my dick and closed her eyes in pleasure.

I placed both hands on her tits and groped and massaged them as she sucked me off. She opened her eyes and gazed up at me, moaning in pleasure. "You have no idea how beautiful you look right now, babe." I said as I took in the view before me. She had two fingers deep inside herself, thrusting in and out at a medium speed, keeping in time with her mouth as she bobbed up and down my shaft. I could hear just how wet she was by the slopping sounds her fingers were making as she stuffed them inside.

"Mhmm?" She locked me with her gaze and I knew she was loving this just as much as I was.

"When I cum babe, I want you to make sure you cum at the same time." I groaned. "Like when my cum hits your face you need to be having the most intense orgasm that your fingers can give you!"

She took her mouth off my cock a second and pulled her fingers out to rub her clit. "You better be fucking close then." She moaned, "Because this is so hot that I'm seriously going to cum in like 2 minutes!"

"Go to town on me then, Lottie!" I closed my eyes and let my head fall back into the sofa. Lottie's mouth re-engulfed my cock and the - slop - slop - slop sounds of her fingers driving inside her pussy were all I could hear. Both my hands were still on her tits and I moved my fingers centrally to each nipple and gently pinched and pulled on them as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

This seemed to drive her wild as her moaning around my cock intensified and she started to circle the head of my cock with her tongue as she jacked my shaft off into her mouth. I shuddered with pleasure as her efforts took me closer and closer to orgasm and I soon felt the all too familiar feeling of cum starting to rise from my balls. "Urgh, Lottie, you're going to make me cum!" I moaned.

Immediately she pulled her mouth off of my cock and jacked me off with abandon. I opened my eyes and watched her. "Yeah?!" She asked hungrily, I could see the lust in her eyes and her fingers blurring over her engorged clit as she rubbed it. "You gonna cum for me baby? For your little slut? You gonna cum all over my face?"

"Nnnngh! Yes!" I cried out as she stroked me over the point of no return.

"Yeah?!" Lottie's eyes didn't leave mine for a second, "give it to me, Tom! I want your thick, hot cum all over my face!" I just had enough concentration left to continue pinching and pulling on her nipples - albeit not so gently anymore. This made her gasp, "Uhhhh! I'm gonna cum too, Tom! Please cum with me! Shoot your hot fucking load all over my face and make me yours forever!"

Her words pushed me over the edge. "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" I cried out and the first shot of thick ropey cum erupted from my cock and landed diagonally right across her face, starting at just below the right side of her mouth and up to just under her left eye.

"Oh fuck yes!" She moaned as she continued to aim my cum at her face. I watched as the second shot splashed up the right side of her face with some landing in her red hair and the third pumped right over her lips. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Her fingers were a blur over her pussy and clit but I could see the muscles in her abdomen and legs spasming as she started to orgasm. "Uhhhh I'm cumming so hard while you cum on my face!"

After the three massive cumshots my orgasm had subsided a bit and I took over the job of painting her face with my jizz as she closed her eyes and rode out her orgasm whilst crouching in front of me. I stroked myself off a few more times, managing to get one or two thick droplets of cum to land on her cheek, which she was still presenting for me as she came. "Keep going Lottie!" I told her, I wanted her to keep cumming.

"Okay!" She breathed! I lined my cock up with her mouth.

"Baby, I want you to suck the last of my cum out of my cock while you cum." She didn't reply, but opened her mouth willingly and I guided the tip of my cock inside. She did the rest and started sucking on my cock while gently rubbing her pussy. It had to be the best post orgasm come down I'd ever had. Lottie came down from her own orgasm soon after and she knelt down on the floor, slowly sucking my deflating cock in her mouth. After about 30 seconds of this I'd had enough and slowly eased her off of my member. "Stop, stop!" I chuckled, breathless. "It's too sensitive."

Lottie giggled and opened her eyes for the first time since cumming. They were full of lust and a pleased satisfaction that sparkled as she looked up at me. "Mmm, that was good." She whispered.

"I know." I allowed myself to slowly count to 5 then I stood up. "Right! Swap places and spread your legs wide!" Lottie jumped to her feet and fell against the sofa, she then wiggled herself into position and spread her legs wide, pulling them up and resting her ass on the edge of the seat. I knelt down in front of her, and for the first time in my life, got a really good look at her pussy.

It was shaven - which I already knew, it was pink and wet with her juices at present and finally as I breathed in I found that it actually smelled. But in a good way. It was a pleasant kind of musky smell. And as her aroma drifted up my nostrils I found my mouth actually watered. Well, I guess that was a good sign.

"Please be gentle." Lottie's words stole my attention from her pussy and I looked up at her. Beneath my cum she was wearing a concerned expression. My heart yearned to hold her and I rose to my knees and went to kiss her. "Whoa! What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

"Going to kiss you." I frowned.

"Not with your cum on my face you aren't!" Lottie said defiantly. "That's weird!"

I laughed, "Okay." I sank back down so my ass rested on the heels of my feet but maintained eye contact. "I'm not going to hurt you, babe. Hopefully, this is going to feel amazing." She relaxed a bit, but I could tell she was still nervous. "Tell you what, I'm going to start and if it feels weird, tell me and I'll try something else, deal?"

"Deal." Lottie nodded, biting her lower lip.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She replied softly.

I let my attention fall back to her pussy. It was still incredibly wet and open slightly, and was, in my opinion, the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I gently placed a hand on each of her thighs, I let my fingers caress the skin on her inner thighs, up and down, just the once to get her used to my touch. Her skin was soft and tender and made me ensure all my actions were gentle and precise. Then, I applied a bit more pressure as I slowly lowered my head closer to her pussy. The musky smell intensified but it did not discourage me, if anything it heightened my wanton desire to pleasure her with my mouth - to emulate the amazing feelings she was able to give me with her own.

I bent my head down further so that I was maybe an inch or two away from her sex then stuck out my tongue and - ensuring to keep it as relaxed as possible - took my first slow lap of her pussy. I didn't part her labia or anything; I just ran my tongue over the length of her pussy. The skin was slightly rougher than I had expected, but was still relatively smooth and wet and it tasted delectable. Lottie gasped at my touch but did not move to stop me.

I licked her like this three times more before I applied a little more pressure with my tongue. Moving her labia out of the way and slowly letting my tongue rise from the entrance of her pussy to up and over her clit, which poked out like a little boulder from the folds of otherwise smooth, moist skin. I made sure to coat it with my saliva and Lottie continued to gasp at my efforts.

It wasn't long before Lottie started physically reacting to my touch. She had relaxed further and was ever so slightly pressing her sex into my tongue and face. I wanted more than anything to keep licking her as she was obviously enjoying what I was doing but as well as watching lesbian porn last night I had also read up on technique and it had said to tease her, to not just lick her, but to kiss her and trace imaginative designs on her with my tongue. So that's what I started to do. I kissed her slit very lightly a few times, as if they were the lips on her face, then traced all over her entire pussy - making random squiggles with my tongue in no direction in particular. I wanted to keep her guessing, as soon as she thought my tongue would move one way, I flicked it another, making her jump and squeak in pleasure.