Lotto Club, Winners and Losers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie got on all fours and straddled Cheryl. Tanya spit on Debbie's cunt and got it lubed up for me. I drove hard into Debbie's cunt, making her yelp with pain and pleasure. My long strokes seemed to invite Tanya and sure enough, she stuck her tongue in my asshole. Much nicer than I expected!

Debbie arched back and begged Cheryl for her to pinch her tits. Cheryl obliged and twisted and tweaked Debbie's nipples.

"Harder... harder... HARDER" she cried and Cheryl increased the intensity.

Debbie told Tanya to come to her. Tanya moved up to her and awaited instructions.

"Slap me!" commanded Debbie.

I slapped her ass.

"Yes, but not you. I mean yes you, but also Tanya"

Stunned, Tanya stroked Debbie's cheek softly.

"Come on... bitch... slap my face... do it..." Debbie panted between cock strokes.

Tanya patted Debbie's cheek.

Debbie then SPIT on Tanya's face! Without giving a moment's thought, Tanya hauled off and smacked Debbie in the face.

"Yes!" cried Debbie. "Again! Again!"

And so with Cheryl twisting her poor nipples to death, and Tanya slapping her face, I continued to drill Debbie's cunt as she cried in ecstasy at the pain/pleasure of it all.

I pulled out of her cunt and then rammed it into her ass. Screaming for God, she collapsed on top of Cheryl. I kept smacking her ass as Tanya pulled Debbie's hair, anything to keep up the pain.

I alternated between Debbie's cunt and ass, back and forth, one to the other. Both were tight as hell but offered no resistance anymore. I pulled out and threw Debbie against the couch and ramfucked her face with my dirty cock. Cheryl grabbed Debbie by the neck and Tanya just slapped Debbie anywhere she could. As Debbie choked down my cock, I reached around and grabbed her cunt as hard as I could, twisting and turning her clit as much as I could.

Debbie shrieked in orgasmic pleasure as her body was overwhelmed by our onslaught. Cheryl shoved me on the couch and finished sucking me off. I came in her throat and she greedily swallowed down my whole fucking cum load.

For a few minutes we all kind of came back to earth. Tanya got up and got us some water, I tapped the computer so that it showed the gals achievements plus the amount lost out by Eileen. I wrote out their checks for their million each plus Eileen's share. They were pretty pleased.

We decided that maybe we could get together once a month or so. I mentioned that I could float a few bucks, but nothing like what they've already gotten from me. They didn't seem to mind, although I know in their minds they're hoping for millions. They won't get that much, but a few thousand, what the fuck.

The girls decided they had to let Eileen know what happened, and hoped she would join in next time. I hoped so too. I'd like to see her sucking on Cheryl's tits. We all chatted some, admitting that we loved each other but could never reveal this to our families, even Debbie who had nothing to lose. She admitted this was her first fuck in years but would gladly fuck more, any of us, anytime.

Cheryl kept stroking my chest, so did Tanya, and Debbie rested her head against my thigh so that my cock was resting on her face. Fucking sluts. I love them!

Now, many of you may think, that for a fraction of that I could've gotten laid by some top notch hookers. True. And I've done that. Liked it! But it was a pretty big thrill to watch these ordinary women turn into total sluts when given the proper motivation.

Room rate and Sybian: $4,000

Gifts to friends: $4,000,000

Watching women turn to sluts: Priceless!

12