Louder English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That went down a real treat, Angie loving the feeling of Peggy squeezing down on first one, then two and then finally three fingers as she continued to cum, and Angie continued to make sure her girl got all of her best moves.

She then spent a few brief moments sucking on Peggy's clit before gluing her mouth to her lover's pussy and greedily gobbling up as much of the precious cream which had been collecting there, and the girl cum which escaped soon afterwards.

If it had been left up to Angie she might have spent the entire night between Peggy's legs, making her forbidden lover cum until she passed out, but Peggy had other ideas. To be fair Angie had other ideas to, she had just forgotten them in her lust for Peggy's cum.

But a few sharp tugs to the back of her head reminded her of them, so reluctantly Angie removed her mouth from Peggy's pussy, crawled her way up her busty lover and kissed Peggy right on the mouth, to her delight Peggy kissing right back.

Well, she was always delighted when Peggy kissed her back, but this was special as a lot of girls she had been with hadn't been thrilled at tasting themselves on Angie's lips and tongue, while Peggy seemed to revel in it.

Peggy did, which was why she was disappointed when Angie broke the kiss and told her with a grin, "Don't go anywhere Peg, I'll be right back."

To Peggy's dismay Angie then quickly got off of her and left the room, the exhausted agent barely having enough strength to lift herself up in time to watch the waitress's cute little butt wiggle as she disappeared from sight.

Peggy then licked her lips, tasting the remnants of her own cum and pussy juice, before laying back down and resting for a few minutes.

Then, just as she was starting to get worried, she heard light footsteps which were likely her lover, Peggy lifting herself up and preparing herself to move swiftly just in case it wasn't Angie who was about to step into the room. Of course it was Angie, with an added bonus.

"Oh darling?" Peggy smiled softly and then raised an eyebrow, "For me?"

"Every inch." Angie grinned, striding confidently into the room, before pausing and nervously questioning, "If, if that's alright."

"From you, always." Peggy purred, and then when Angie got closer she slipped down to her knees and sultry looked back up at Angie, "Would you like me to get it wet for you?"

"God." Angie breathed huskily, "Oh God yes."

Peggy smiled softly, wrapped her hand around the base of the shaft and then took the head of the strap-on dildo into her mouth. Their strap-on dildo.

The sex toy Angie had secured from the seediest part of town, and would have instantly got her kicked out of the Griffin if it had ever been discovered.

Peggy was impressed the harness fit so well around Angie's waist after being exclusively strapped around her wider waist ever since it was purchased, but not nearly as impressed as Angie was going to be with her ability to give the toy cock a convincing blow job.

Which was a little odd, but Peggy was determined not to be outdone by the inspiring actress, who had always done a convincing job when the shoe was on the other foot, so to speak.

The first step Peggy took was to simply bob her head up and down the first few inches of the fake cock while gently sucking on it.

She did this slowly at first, but then a little faster as she gradually started adding inches, pushing through her gag reflex as the dildo entered her throat.

Then she opened her eyes and looked up again, after previously closing her eyes after wrapping her mouth around the toy cock.

Peggy was delighted to see the lustful expression on Angie's face, the two lovers locking eyes as Peggy continued bobbing up and down the strap-on, eventually taking the entire length into her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh Gosh Peg, oh Gosh... that's so hot. You're so hot. Oh my God!" Angie softly mumbled.

This made Peggy smile. There was no greater compliment to her work then making the normally mouthy Angelina Martinelli incoherent.

It was a compliment she often received when they were alone together, but this was the first time it was for a blow job, Peggy took heart in the fact she hadn't lost her touch. That said in all this excitement she became eager to feel this 'cock' somewhere more pleasant than her throat.

So after making sure it was thoroughly coated in her saliva with a few more long bobs of her head, and pausing every so often to give it a thorough sucking, Peggy took the strap-on out of her mouth, took a calming breath and then stood up.

"So, where do you want me?" Peggy asked breathlessly.

Angie just stared at her lover for a few long seconds, then after briefly biting her lip asked, "Could, could you bend over? I, I want to take you from behind."

Peggy smiled softly, "Of course darling."

With that Peggy turned around and bent over the table, giving Angie the most wonderful view of her lover's glorious backside.

Angie's favourite part of Peggy's body were her big beautiful boobs, and she loved them so much it was easy to forget the older woman's alluring behind, Angie just staring at it for a few long seconds before reaching out and cautiously touching it.

Honestly she half expected to wake up in a museum was someone telling her to stop touching the priceless artefact, but instead all that happened was Peggy remaining still and silent as Angie did one of the many things men wanted to do but would receive a broken hand if they tried it, like Angie wanted to do to the men who thought it was okay to fondle her backside when she was at work.

"Gosh Peggy, you're so beautiful like this." Angie murmured, before quickly following up with, "Not that you ain't always beautiful, ya are. You're so, so beautiful, every single day, and you're more than I deserve, and-"

"Angie!" Peggy interrupted, looking behind her as she added, "Please, just fuck me."

Angie wasn't sure what she loved more, the look in Peggy's eyes, the words she had just said, or her big beautiful ass, but Angie could try and decide while doing as she was told.

It may have taken her a second or two to snap into action, as the combination of those things was very distracting, but she then firmly grabbed her spit covered cock in one hand while pulling one of Peggy's butt cheeks to the side so she could get a better view of what she was doing.

Angie even lined up the cock with the entrance to Peggy's pussy and then slowly pushed forwards, making the woman she loved let out a long moan of pleasure as she entered her.

Encouraged by the sound Angie continued pushing forward, eventually bearing every inch of the strap-on dildo in Peggy's cunt in one long slow thrust.

She then gave Peggy some time to get used to the intrusion, and just savour the fact that she was the one doing this to this gorgeous and deadly woman, and then Angie slowly pulled back and then pushed forwards again before repeating the process.

This of course meant Angie was officially fucking Peggy like a man, making her moan softly in the process.

As always Angie wanted louder sounds out of Peggy's mouth, but she could remember her first time taking this dildo inside her. How Peggy had given her time to adjust, and how she had very much appreciated that time.

So how could she do anything other than slowly fuck her gently until she was sure Peggy was ready for more? And why would she do anything else? This was a moment to be savoured and cherished. Her first time using a strap-on dildo on Peggy.

Finally, she was able to satisfy all of her lover's needs, and while Angie would never want to be a man she had to admit this was a lot of fun.

During the penetration and initial fucking Peggy was too distracted by the feeling of being filled and taken by someone she loved to think about much else.

She wasn't even as aware of her surroundings as she should have been, momentarily leaving herself and her lover vulnerable to attack, or perhaps even worse, a surprise visit from a friend, co-worker or member of staff.

Luckily no such thing came to be, although Peggy had to remind herself it was very unlikely when the pleasure became less satisfying.

Not that Angie wasn't doing a marvellous job, at least for a first time, but after a while the same slow, gentle thrusting wasn't necessary to relax her and just wasn't able to give her the amount of pleasure she could possibly received from such a thing.

The fact was her body craved more, but at the same time if she was to get more it would hurry the end of this wonderful experience, and while Peggy feared discovery it was worth it not only to experience the joy of having Angie Martinelli fuck her with their strap-on, but fuck her like that when she was bent over the dining room table. Well, one of the many dining room tables in this particular house, but that was far from the point.

The point was that thanks to her adventurous lover Peggy was having some of the most taboo sex possible outside the safety of a locked bedroom, and she was doing it with a woman she adored.

That she loved. So Peggy was in no hurry to reach the finish line. Besides, she had endured a lot worse than a little less than satisfactory pleasure.

Although perhaps that was the wrong turn of phrase, because everything Angie was doing felt very, very good. It just wouldn't make her cum. Or at least Peggy didn't think it would.

Then again perhaps after long enough the simple thrill of having sex with Angie like this would push her over the edge.

Sadly time ticked by and it seemed increasingly less likely that that would be the case, although was no bother. Peggy was confident that she could convince Angie to increase the pace and make her cum. All she would need to do was ask.

Then again Angie could be quite the tease when she wanted to be, so maybe Peggy should leave it to the last minute. Or perhaps she should just say something for now.

Again, Peggy has suffered a lot worse than a little teasing, and if she had to grovel for Angie to give her what she wanted so be it. So, after a brief moment of listening out for any tell-tale sign that someone was there, Peggy finally begged for more.

"Harder! Please Angie, fuck me harder! Please? Fuck me! Oh fuck me, oh God, mmmmmmmmmmm, Angie. Oh Angie! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwwwwwd!" Peggy cried out.

It seemed that her initial suspicions were correct and all she had to do was say the word and Angie would give her what she wanted.

Then again as what she wanted was to be fucked hard it really shouldn't be surprising Angie was so eager to oblige.

As the other woman had made very clear several times, both verbally and other more enjoyable ways, she very much enjoyed making Peggy cum.

Perhaps even more than Peggy enjoyed cumming, which was saying a lot, but it was exactly the same way she felt about making Angie cum, or just feel good, and Angie was once again proving she felt the same way.

Angie was also proving that she had studied Peggy and the other women who had done this to her, or at least had easily remembered the experience so she could now return the favour.

She had obviously used that during the penetration and initial fucking, but it was so much more recognisable now, the wonderful waitress gently picking up the pace so Peggy never felt anything except increasingly powerful pleasure.

Then just as Peggy was approaching the edge of orgasm Angie slowed down ever so slightly, keeping Peggy on that edge for a few blissful minutes.

This of course made Peggy whimper and cry out pathetically. She could have stopped herself, as she had stopped herself in the past when Angie was teasing her, but now Peggy wanted to cum.

In fact the desire was so strong it was almost a need. So she permitted all sorts of undignified sounds to escape her lips, and allowed herself to be louder, knowing that it would encourage Angie to give her what she wanted.

And she was right, Angie increasing the pace soon after ever so slightly, intentionally or not making Peggy cum. In the moment Peggy wasn't entirely sure, but Angie clearly decided to just go for it and started pounding her pussy.

Peggy was very grateful for that as she found herself cumming on Angie's cock over and over again.

Which was no great surprise, Angie easily gave her multiple climaxes during sex, and often more than once, but this was the first time Peggy was cumming from Angie's cock being inside her, her cunt clamping down around it as she quivered with pleasure.

That was an incredible mental bonus to the physical pleasure of the orgasms she was receiving, Peggy continuing to be louder as she screamed in pleasure, and thus continued to encourage Angie to make her cum over and over again.

Angie didn't think she could respect Peggy more, but then again she should know by now, whenever she thought she knew everything about Peggy Carter she'd find a hidden room or secret passageway.

When they had first met Angie could only dream that would apply to having sex, and oh boy, did she dream it.

Those dreams had come true over and over again, and they were coming true now, although this time Angie was impressed with her previous lesbian lovers as well, because she'd never fully appreciated just how much work it was to be the one wearing the strap-on.

As Angie mostly identified as a bottom, and Peggy seemed like a super top anyway, it had seemed only natural to suggest Peggy fuck her with this thing and not the other way around. But now Angie was almost regretting it.

Almost. No wait, she didn't regret it at all. She couldn't. Not after all those amazing orgasms.

But she definitely did not topping Peggy sooner, Angie getting an incredible thrill out of topping the mighty Agent Carter. And yet, even though she didn't think it was impossible, there was a downside.

Namely the exhaustion, even being on her feet for the better part of 12 hours for her lousy waitressing job enough to prepare her for this. At the same time she rather died than stop fucking Peggy Carter.

When she accidentally made Peggy cum, as an automatic response to a particularly loud whimper that Peggy probably let out on purpose, Angie found herself getting a second wind.

It wasn't enough to get her back to 100%, but the adrenaline allowed her to fulfil one of her life's passions.

Namely making Agent Carter cum, Angie doing that over and over again as she pounded Peggy with every ounce of her strength. If she kept that up, and she dearly wanted too, Angie was sure she would pass out in a matter of minutes.

If she did she had nothing to be ashamed of, this being her first time and all, but it wasn't good enough. Not after the ecstasy Peggy had given her when the roles were reversed.

So as much as she didn't want to Angie decided to take a break. But she was going to use it to her advantage, namely by pulling her dildo out of Peggy's pussy, dropping down to her knees and burying her face in that delicious cunt.

Then it was her who was whimpering as she tasted the greatest thing on earth, Peggy Carter's cum, Angie frantically licking and sucking as much of it as she could find into her mouth and swallowing it while Peggy let out the most delightful whimpers.

Then a wonderfully wicked idea crossed Angie's mind, heart racing as she debated it for a few long seconds before allowing her mouth and tongue to travel north.

Peggy let out a very undignified squeak as Angie's little tongue slid up and over her arse hole, continuing up her arse crack before returning to her puckered rosebud. Angie then kept her face buried in Peggy's large backside so she could give her a long, drawn-out rim job.

Which mostly entailed arse licking at a machine like pace, but Angie also pulled apart Peggy's meaty cheeks every so often so she could spit onto her back hole and towards the end she even tried to push her tongue inside, getting further than Peggy thought she would in the process considering that was one thing they hadn't done before.

Of course Angie had talked her into rim jobs in the past, because this girl could talk her into anything, and when Peggy was in a really naughty mood she enjoyed both giving and receiving such a perverted act.

However whenever she had received a rim job in the past she had been very much in control, and normally when she gave one it was to prepare Angie's slutty little arse hole for a fucking. Which made her wonder, was that what was happening now?

Was Angie trying to manipulate her into anal? Because if it was anyone else Peggy would quickly make crystal clear it wasn't happening, but this was Angie. Her dear sweet Angie. So would her answer be different?

She found out as Angie eventually pulled her face out of her arse and timidly asked, "English... remind me... have you ever been butt fucked before?"

Peggy smirked, "No one's ever dared ask."

"Oh." Angie murmured, disappointment obvious in her voice.

Against her better judgement Peggy quickly added, "You can, if you want too."

"Seriously?" Angie grinned.

Looking behind her Peggy then looked into Angie's eyes and told her, "I'd do anything for you Angie."

"Awww, English." Angie blushed, "I love you too."

There was a long pause and then Peggy added, "Just finger my arse a little first."

"No problem Peg." Angie grinned, and then after briefly sucking on a finger she added reassuringly, "I swear, I was going to anyway."

Peggy didn't doubt that, although it didn't necessarily make this situation any less nerve racking. Nor did the feeling of Angie's finger slowly pushing into her back door, causing both of them to cry out softly from the unique experience.

Of course Angie had slipped a finger or two into Peggy's bum a few times during oral sex, but this was the first time it was the focus of their activities. And the first time it was in service of preparing Peggy's virgin arse to be fucked.

Something Peggy had never considered allowing before she met Angie. Or more specifically since she started sodomising this wonderful girl on a regular basis, as after all turn about was fair play and Peggy was curious if she could cum half as hard as Angie did during a bum fucking.

Surprisingly what followed was a good sign, as after initial pain and discomfort the finger in her arse felt really quite pleasant, especially when Angie started twirling and curling that finger inside Peggy's back hole as well as simply pumping it in and out.

It was the same story when Angie added a second and then a third finger, the obviously nervous girl making sure that Peggy was relaxed as possible for what was to come. Which, if possible, just made Peggy fall even more in love with the perfect woman known as Angie Martinelli.

Then after who knows how long Angie pulled her fingers out of Peggy's butt and asked, "Peggy... can, can you spread your cheeks for me? I, I think it would make it easier on you."

Peggy doubted that was true, but Angie used her real name so she must seriously want this, and apparently Peggy couldn't deny her anything, so she slowly reached back and pulled apart her buttocks while murmuring, "Of course darling."

There was a long pause and then Angie murmured, "I love you Peggy Carter. So, so much."

"And I you, Angie Martinelli. Now, please just do it." Peggy said softly, doing her best to hide her nervousness.

Angie just stared at the beautiful sight before her for a few long moments. Then with a trembling hand she guided the head of her dildo to Peggy's ass hole.

Peggy's virgin ass hole. Peggy Carter was giving Angie her virgin ass hole, spreading her meaty cheeks to expose her most private hole, willing to try this unspeakable act for Angie's benefit. God, she could cum right now, and she hadn't even done anything.

Of course if she did that she wouldn't get to fuck Peggy's amazing ass, and that was a unbearable thought for Angie, so she took a calming breath and pushed forwards, until the head of the dildo slipped into Peggy's tight anal ring, meaning that Angie had officially just popped the butt cherry of THE Peggy Carter.