Louder English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honestly she did it with more force than she originally intended. She figured she had to give it at least a little elbow grease or otherwise the damn thing wouldn't go in, but the grunt Peggy let out as her ass hole stretched wide enough to allow her strap-on to slide inside had Angie calling out, "God Peg, are you okay?"

"I am fine Angie!" Peggy said through gritted teeth, quickly adding, "I am fully aware this will be painful at first, and I can assure you I can handle a little pain. More than a little, in fact. So please darling, don't worry about me. Just concentrate on getting that big fucker up my arse!"

Despite the circumstances Angie found herself blushing slightly at that word. 'Arse' always seemed so much more nasty than 'ass', although that was possibly just the way Peggy said it, and boy did she love it when Peggy said it.

Or anything else for that matter. Anything, but alluding to her familiarity with pain, as such things were very upsetting for Angie.

She understood it was part of who Peggy was, it was just that as the girlfriend she had a right to worry. Where was she? Oh yeah, anally penetrating Peggy Carter. How could she possibly forget.

Refocusing on fulfilling her most twisted fantasy Angie took another calming breath and then pushed slowly but forcefully forward, eventually grabbing onto Peggy's hips for leverage after she let go of the dildo as it slowly disappeared into that now formally virgin butt hole. The entire time Angie still couldn't believe that no one had ever done this to Peggy before.

Actually she could believe it, because Peggy Carter was a classy broad. Not a depraved sexual deviant like herself. Peggy wasn't supposed to be willing to take it up the butt.

Yet here she was, not only giving up her most private hole just because Angie wanted her anal cherry, but continuing to spread her meaty cheeks so that Angie could have the best possible look at this obscene sight.

Obscene, and yet somehow beautiful. Or at least Angie thought so. Which was a weird word to use, and certainly not one Angie would while on being on the receiving end, and yet everything about Peggy Carter was gorgeous, this being no exception.

Oh yes, Angie had thought that Peggy had a beautiful ass hole when she first pulled apart these meaty cheeks to give her lover a rim job, and she had thought it a seconds ago when she prepared Peggy's butt for this, and she was definitely thinking it now as she continued to slowly push inch after inch of long, thick strap-on dildo into Peggy's no longer virgin butt hole.

Peggy was pleasantly surprised this didn't hurt as much as she feared. At least not physically. Which had the added bonus of making her feel better about all the times she had sodomised the woman she loved.

True, Angie had always beg for it, but it wasn't until now Peggy truly understood what her lover went through when taking it up the arse.

Well, she hadn't quite got to the part Angie really enjoyed yet, but she now knew what it was like to get her back door and back passage forced open by a dildo and while it wasn't exactly pleasant the anal penetration itself couldn't compare to some of the things she had experienced, and the arse stuffing was mostly just uncomfortable.

The worst part of it was it made her feel like such a tramp. A whore. A slut. Peggy had fought her entire life to avoid those labels which men used to dismiss her, but for the first time in her life these words felt appropriate.

And for the first time in her relationship with Angie it truly felt like she was doing something wrong and abnormal. And part of her was loving it.

She knew she shouldn't be, that she shouldn't enjoy any aspect of this humiliation, and yet Peggy couldn't denied the truth, and considering how addicted Angie was to being buggered Peggy feared that this act would turn her into just as much of an anal slut as her beloved girlfriend.

Providing more evidence for this Angie seemed to stuff her arse full of cock with relative ease, Peggy letting out a whimper of humiliation and perverted pleasure as her lover's thighs came to rest against her large rear cheeks, announcing that the full length of the strap-on dildo had been buried within her bowels.

Then Angie mercifully gave her a minute or two to adjust to having her rectum so obscenely misused, then Angie slowly pulled inch after inch of dick out of Peggy's bum hole only just as slowly pushing back in and then repeating process, and thus officially starting to give Agent Carter her first ever arse fucking.

To Peggy's surprise she felt a twinge of something she could have never expected before Angie had first talked her into anal sex, and something she wasn't expecting so soon despite how quickly Angie found pleasure in getting her arse fucked.

Yet she couldn't deny what she was feeling went beyond any mental stimulation from acting like a shameless trollop.

No, this was honest to God physical pleasure that Peggy could feel coming from her pussy, and even worse places inside her fat arse she never knew existed, the realisation of this making her whimper in embarrassment.

"Ya alright there English?" Angie murmured as she continued staring at her dick pumping in and out of Peggy's butt hole, honestly expecting the prim and proper woman to brush her off.

Sure enough Peggy whimpered, "I'm, I'm fine Angie."

Thankfully Angie didn't push the issue, allowing Peggy at least a few minutes to keep her dignity. Or at least a shred of it. Deep down Peggy would know she was just as bad as Angie, who had been open once they got together about her sluttyness.

Now Peggy knew she loved taking it in the arse as much as she did, or maybe even more, she was determined to save face at least a little and hide how much she was enjoying this for as long as she could.

Which wasn't easy, but by gritting her teeth and digging her fingernails into her buttocks Peggy was able to keep relatively silent for quite a while before ultimately a moan escaped her lips.

For a second Peggy thought that it was too soft for Angie to notice, only for her lover to exclaim in disbelief, "Oh my God, you're loving this!"

"Please..." Peggy whimpered, blushing furiously as she added, "Please don't tease me Angie."

"Oh don't worry English, I'm not going to tease you." Angie grinned, pushing Peggy's hands off her buttocks and then replacing them with her own, "I'm going to make you admit you love this. Then I'm going to fuck this big fat sexy queer butt of yours so good that you'll cum like a little anal slut. Then you really will be like me."

Emphasising her words with a hard smack to Peggy's right arse cheek Angie then gave one long thrust, almost completely pulling the dildo out of Peggy's pooper before sliding it all the way back in.

She then went back to the same steady pace she'd been using before, except a little bit harder and faster, and the entire time she groped Peggy's backside in a way no one else had ever dared.

In fact Peggy wasn't even sure that Angie would have dared do this in the past, and she certainly wouldn't have dared slap her arse hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle, which she found it extremely insulting, and she did, but God help her she loved every single strike.

Peggy love being treated like a piece of meat, so much so that eventually she couldn't stop herself from crying out, "Harder! Oh Angie, please fuck me harder!"

"Is that really the best you can do?" Angie grinned.

There was a moment of silence and then Peggy moaned, "Angie please fuck me harder. Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck me hard and make me cum!"

"Now I know you can do better." Angie quipped, "Let's start with where you want me to fuck you."

Blushing slightly Peggy admitted, "My arse! Mmmmmmmm, I want you to fuck me in the arse! Oooooooooh God Angie, fuck my arse hard and deep and make me cum."

"That's more like it Peg." Angie grinned more wickedly than before, "But I still want more. Come on English, put some feeling into it. Make me believe you want to cum with my cock up your 'arse' like a perverted little dyke slut. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh Peggy, tell me that you want to cum just like I do when you fuck me in the ass!"

"I do! I do, I swear." Peggy pleaded louder than she ever would have while staying at the Griffin, "Oh my God Angie, I want to cum with your cock in my arse! Mmmmmmmmm, please arse fuck me and make me cum! Oooooooooh, make me cum like an anal slut! Like you do every time I bum you, because you're an anal slut! Ohhhhhhhhh, you're a perverted little anal loving dyke Angie, and I love you for it. Now please, please, please do the same to me and make me cum like an anal whore! Bum me and make me cum with your cock in my arse! Please, I want to cum with your cock in my dyke arse!"

"Louder English!" Angie demanded, slapping Peggy's ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" Peggy cried out loudly, "Fuck my arse harder and make me cum like a slut! Make me cum like the perverted little lesbian anal slut I am! Fucking tear my arse apart and make me fucking cum! OH GOD, mmmmmmmmmm, that's soooooooooo gooooooooodddddddddd Angie, but I need more! I need you to fuck me harder!"

"Louder English!" Angie grinned eagerly, smacking Peggy's butt hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle.

"HARDER, HARDER, HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER!" Peggy squealed almost deafeningly, "RAM MY ARSE! POUND IT! OHHHHHHHHH GOD, POUND MY BUM! SLAM MY ARSE HOLE WIDE OPEN! MAKE ME GAPE! PLEASE ANGIE, DESTROY MY ARSE!"

"LOUDER ENGLISH!" Angie screamed at the top of her lungs, smacking Peggy's backside harder than ever before and easily making the cheeks jiggle.

"FUCK ME ANGIE! PLEASE FUCK ME!" Peggy screamed at the top of her lungs, "FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN! MAKE ME CUM LIKE AN ANAL DYKE SLUT WITH A STRAP-ON DILDO UP MY GAY ARSE! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDD, I WANT TO CUM FOR YOU ANGIE! I WANT TO CUM FOR YOU WHILE THERE'S A DICK IN MY ASS! OOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSS, I WANT TO CUM FOR YOU WITH YOUR DICK UP MY QUEER ASS, MAKING ME YOUR ANAL SLUT, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH, MAKING ME, OHHHHHHHHHH, MAKING ME YOURS! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I'M YOURS ANGIE! ALL YOURS! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, OOOOOOOOH SHIT, I LOVE YOU ANGIE, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Somewhere along the way Angie finally stopped slapping and groping her behind, slid her hands to Peggy's wide hips and then began to increase the force of the sodomy.

It was torturously slow at first and Peggy continuing to verbally embarrass herself until Angie finally gave her what she wanted.

Namely fucking her arse so hard that Angie's little thighs crashing into her big pillowy arse cheeks almost hurt as much as the little spanking Angie had previously been giving her, and the sound of flesh on flesh echoed throughout the room almost as loudly as Peggy's screams of pleasure.

Just when Peggy didn't think it could get any better Angie pulled back on her hair with one hand and use the other to restart the spanking, triggering the most powerful orgasm of Peggy's life.

Never had she felt like such a whore, and yet to her incredible shame it was making her cum so hard her cum was squirting out of her cunt almost painfully and Peggy began thrusting herself back against Angie's thrusts so hard she was sure she would knock her lover off.

Thankfully she didn't, and Angie continued to brutally bum fuck her, Peggy briefly wondering what she could do to convince Angie to do this again, and again, and again, before she came again and the pleasure became too overwhelming to think coherently.

Angie certainly wanted to do this again. In fact as much as she loved getting her own ass fucked, and all the other forbidden things that she and Peggy did together, she wanted to fuck Peggy's big beautiful butt forever.

Deep down she knew she didn't have what it takes to do that, no one did, as you would have to be some superhuman, but in that moment Angie Martinelli felt like she could butt fuck Peggy Carter for all of eternity.

Because honestly, how could she ever stop? How could she ever stop if it meant not feeling these big meaty cheeks jiggling against her thighs like a bowl of jelly.

If it meant she would no longer hear Peggy screaming in pleasure for her. If she could no longer make the love of her life cum like this from butt sex.

Of course it became very clear that she had to stop soon when Angie came, the stimulator inside the harness and the sheer joy of giving Peggy Carter her first ever ass fucking, causing her to have truly unique climax.

It wasn't as powerful as when Peggy fucked her ass, not even close really, but somehow it was almost just as good. Maybe it was because maybe for her first time in her life Angie felt truly dominant, powerful and in control.

Sure, she kind of felt that way when pounding Peggy's pussy, but nothing quite compared to this amazing feeling. And perhaps it was that feeling and/or the feeling of those juicy butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs which was making her cum so hard.

Whatever the reason as soon as she received her first of many orgasms Angie let go of Peggy's hair and stopped slapping her ass in favour of grabbing onto her hips tightly again before beginning to give her secret girlfriend everything she had, Angie becoming like a wild animal relentlessly pounding into it's mate.

She might have even fucked Peggy's butt as hard as Peggy pounded her slutty ass, which was probably unkind considering Angie was an experienced anal whore and this was still technically taking Peggy's butt cherry, but Agent Carter certainly wasn't complaining and Angie was too far gone to stop herself.

Honestly Angie wasn't sure how long she sodomised Peggy Carter like that for. It could have been minutes, it could have been hours, and somehow it felt like both.

She also wasn't sure just how many orgasms she and Peggy had, but she was proud to say, or think as the case may be, it was a lot. But what she knew was that she'd given Peggy a hell of a first time, succeeded in making her scream in pleasure louder than ever before.

Also when it was over she collapsed in exhaustion down onto Peggy's sweaty back and then lay there for a few long minutes before leaning up to kiss Peggy's neck, much like Peggy did when the roles were reversed.

Then after a few sweet minutes Angie whispered, "I love you, Margaret Carter."

Grinning softly Peggy replied without raising her head, "And I love you too, Angelina Martinelli.

Peggy then cried out as Angie gave her sore arse a smack and then told her with a wicked grin, "Louder English."

The End.