Louis Makes a Decision Ch. 02

Story Info
Louis's wife returns from her date.
2k words
4.11
83.7k
21
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the second episode in a short series entitled "Louis Makes a Decision". If you have not read the first episode of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

I didn't want to give Sarah any reason to be angry with me when she came home, so as soon she and Dave drove away I went into her bedroom and found her laundry hamper. I obediently hand washed all of her dirty lingerie and hung it on the clothesline in the basement.

That took me about an hour. Once that chore was completed I went into the kitchen and made myself some dinner. I ate in front of the television. While I ate I thought about what Sarah and Dave might be doing. I looked at my watch, it was a little before 9:00. I assumed that they were just finishing their dinner. I wondered if MacGuire's did have great steaks.

As soon as I was done eating I cleaned the kitchen and washed up my dirty dishes. As I was finishing I looked at the clock again. It was 10:15.

I spent the next hour vacuuming and dusting the living room. Earlier this week Sarah had mentioned that the living room was looking a bit messy. I guess I was feeling a little insecure about Sarah's feelings towards me. I wanted to try to impress her with my skills as a husband.

At 11:30 I took a shower and put on my pajama's. Once I was ready for bed I sat down in the living room and turned on the television. I found an old movie and promptly fell asleep.

I was awakened by the a pair of automobile headlights and the sound of an engine. A car had just pulled into our driveway. I sat up and looked at the clock on the wall. It was 1:45.

Suddenly it was dark and quiet again. Someone had turned the headlights and car engine off.

I waited. When I didn't hear the sound of a car door I got up and carefully peeked out the front window. It was Dave's Lexus. The light on our front walk gave just enough illumination for me to be able to see one person's head in the front seat, but I could only see one head. I was pretty sure it was Dave and he appeared to be lying back in the driver's seat.

I watched. After a few minutes, another head appeared. This was obviously Sarah. My stomach churned when I realized what she must have been doing.

Dave handed Sarah something. She wiped her mouth with it. It must have been his handkerchief. She handed it back and they kissed. It was a long drawn out kiss. Finally they broke apart. They appeared to talk for a moment and then Sarah opened the car door and got out.

I closed the curtain and hurried back to my chair. I didn't want Sarah to know I'd been spying on her.

After a moment the front door opened and Sarah walked into the house. Her blouse was brazenly unbuttoned. Her large breasts were hanging free. She closed the door behind her and set her purse down on the table in the entrance way.

She noticed me as she walked into the living room. "Oh, you're still up."

"You're very late."

"I told you I would be."

"You sat out front in the car for a long time."

"Were you spying on me?"

"You're my wife."

"So what?"

That answer disarmed me for a moment. I wasn't sure what to say next.

Sarah noticed my confusion and said, "What's the matter wimp, cat got your tongue?"

Sarah's aggressive attitude got me even more flustered.

I started to stutter. "Wha wha what were you doing out there?"

Sarah laughed, "What do you think we were doing. Dave and I are two healthy adults of the opposite sex."

"You're a married woman!"

"Dave took me out for a nice dinner and a wonderful evening of dancing. We're not in grade school, we're adults. When a man does that for a woman he expects a little sugar when he takes her home.

Sarah walked over and patted my face. "Relax baby, all he did was kiss me and play with my tits for a little while."

"What about when you're head was in his lap?"

Sarah stared at me for a moment. "Oh you saw that." She sighed, "Okay, I did give him a blow job. Louis, Dave is a healthy adult male. You don't expect me to get him all hot and bothered and then send him on his way do you?" She shook her head, "That would be cruel."

"Why not, you do it to me all the time." I stopped. I don't know what got into me. I just blurted it out.

We both stared at each other in silence.

Finally Sarah scowled at me, "Dave's a man." She kept her eyes fixed on my eyes. Gradually I wilted and averted my gaze to the floor.

Sarah's scowl slowly turned into a smile. She defiantly placed her hands on her hips and hissed, "Now if you are finished, I am tired and I am going to bed. Your cross examination has pissed me off. Louis, I do not want to hear another word out of you until tomorrow morning."

"But..."

"Not another word!"

Sarah stormed into her bedroom and slammed the door behind her.

I stood perfectly still. Waves of regret immediately started rolling through my gut. I couldn't bear having Sarah angry with me.

I quietly knocked on her bedroom door. "Sarah, I'm sorry I made you mad."

"Not another fucking word Louis!"

I got up very early Friday morning and prepared a ham and cheese quiche. It was Sarah's favorite breakfast. I made it from scratch. I'd lain awake all night trying to come up with a way to make amends to her. I couldn't bear the thought of Sarah being angry with me. This was the best plan I could devise.

While I was cooking I listened for sounds of activity from her bedroom. I heard her first footsteps just before 7:30. It was just after 8:00 when Sarah's bedroom door opened and she came out.

I was on my knees waiting for her when she walked into the living room.

Sarah looked gorgeous. She was wearing a very expensive hand tailored wool business suit. She stopped when she saw me kneeling in my lace apron. She stood perfectly still and stared at me.

I swallowed hard and said, "Sarah, I am sorry that I offended you last night. Please forgive me." I smiled at her, "I made your favorite breakfast."

Sarah continued staring at me. Gradually a very subtle smile formed on her rouged lips.

"Louis, you were incredibly rude last night. You had absolutely no business questioning my behavior."

I bowed my head. "I'm Sorry Sarah."

Sarah held up her hand and stopped me. "Louis I think that for the time being it would be better if you called me Ms. Raymond."

My last name was Mitchell. Sarah chose to keep her name when we got married.

"Yes Ms. Raymond."

Sarah walked a slow circle around me. "I am impressed by your display of remorse, but you are going to have to do more than this to atone for last night's incredibly rude behavior."

She stopped and stared at me, "Do you truly wish to make amends?"

I looked up at her. "Yes please, I will do anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes."

Sarah smiled. It was a wicked smile. "Very well, if you truly wish to make amends, you can serve as my slave for one week."

I thought about this for a moment. I already did all the cooking and housework. How much worse could this possibly be? I smiled to myself, I was getting off cheap.

Deep down inside me there was also a little thrill of excitement. There has obviously always been a dominant submissive tone to our relationship. The idea of actually living it was rather enticing.

I bowed my head, "Thank you Ms. Raymond, you're being very generous."

Sarah looked at me, "You're welcome Louis." She paused. "I think you need to do something to demonstrate that you willingly accept my terms."

Sarah thought for a moment and then she smiled. "I know."

She walked over so she was standing in front of me and turned around. Sarah slowly raised the hem of her skirt to her waist, placed one hand on the back of the chair in front of her and leaned forward.

"Pull my panty hose and panties down and lick my ass."

I hesitated for a moment. I'd been licking Sarah's ass since well before we got married. The truth is I enjoyed it, but this time it somehow felt different. This time it seemed like I would be surrendering to Sarah when I did it.

I moved very slowly. The submissive part of me wanted to savor this moment. I carefully pulled Sarah's pantyhose and panties down and reverently spread the cheeks of her full round ass.

I stared at her asshole. I was both terrified and excited. I sensed that by giving her this kiss, I was relinquishing my few remaining rights as a husband and as a man.

Sarah became impatient with my delay. "Well what are you waiting for? I don't have all day."

I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against Sarah's anus.

She sighed when she felt me make contact. I kissed her for a moment, but that still wasn't enough for her.

"I believe my instructions were to lick it."

Sarah quietly cooed when she felt my tongue penetrate her asshole.

After a moment she said, "I think this might be a very interesting week."

Sarah pulled up her panties and pantyhose and pushed her skirt back down. When she walked into the dining room she saw the morning newspaper lying next to her place at the head of the table and smiled.

I poured Sarah a cup of coffee and went into the kitchen. I put a slice of quiche on a plate and poured a glass of orange juice. Sarah was reading the paper when I brought her breakfast into the dining room. I set the quiche and the glass of orange juice in front of her and politely stepped back.

Without lifting her eyes from the newspaper Sarah said, "Thank you Louis." She used the same indifferent tone that an arrogant diner might use with a waiter in a restaurant.

As soon as she finished her quiche Sarah daintily dabbed at her lips with her cloth napkin and stood up. "Louis that was very good." She smiled at me. "I've always believed that you would make an excellent servant."

I bowed politely and said, "Thank you Ms. Raymond." I was trying as hard as I could to please Sarah. I desperately wanted to get back into her good graces.

Sarah smirked at my obedient manner. "Louis, I'm pleased to see that you're being serious in your effort to atone for last night's rude behavior. I wish I could stay and pursue this further, but I have to go to work. We'll continue this when I get home tonight."

Sarah looked at me with a very wicked smile. In her most mocking tone of voice she said, "I'll see you this evening slaveboy."

My wife picked up her purse and walked to the front door. As she opened it Sarah said, "I think I would like Tuna Delmonico for dinner tonight."

I shook my head in dismay. "The sauce for that dish takes almost three hours to prepare."

She smiled, "Yes, I know it does." She stared at me, "What time does you last lecture end today?"

"3:00."

"Good, that will get you home by 3:30. I'll expect you to serve dinner at 7:00, that should allow plenty of preparation time."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers