Louis Makes a Decision Ch. 03

Story Info
Louis begins his week of service as his wife's slave.
2.3k words
4.23
84k
12
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the third episode in a short series entitled "Louis Makes a Decision". If you have not read the previous two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

After I was done teaching my last class I left the University as quickly as I could. On my way home I stopped at the grocery store and a fresh fish market to get the ingredients for Sarah's dinner.

It was just after 3:30 when I got home. I quickly put the groceries away, put on my lace apron and started preparing the ginger sauce for Tuna Delmonico. The first hour of preparation requires the most effort. The sauce has to be stirred constantly as it simmers. Once the sauce was cooking, I made garlic mashed potatoes. They were Sarah's favorite. When I was done with the potatoes, I washed the lettuce for two Caesar salads and laid the leaves between the folds of a towel so they could dry. After that was done I had a few spare moments so I vacuumed the living room and dining room.

It was just after 5:30 when Sarah walked in the front door. She smiled when she saw me vacuuming. My wife walked across the living room and went down the hall to her bedroom. As she disappeared through the hall door she said, "Put the vacuum cleaner away and join me in my bedroom."

I quickly did as I was told.

Sarah glared at me when I walked into her room. "Excuse me, just what do you think you're doing?"

"You told me to join you in your bedroom."

"Louis, I will tell you this one time and one time only. You are a slave. You are expected to knock and get permission before you enter this room. If you ever forget that again, you will be severely punished. Do you understand me?"

I bowed my head and quietly said, "Yes Ms. Raymond."

Sarah smiled and then she opened her purse and took out a small box. The words CB 2000 were printed on the top of box.

"I bought a little present for you on my way home."

I was nervous, Sarah wasn't in the frame of mind to be giving me real presents.

"May I ask what it is?"

"Certainly, it's a male chastity cage."

I was momentarily stunned. I didn't even know that such things existed.

Sarah continued, "I really don't want a slave lying around my house jerking off all day, so I'm taking the necessary precaution to control your behavior."

"But I don't...OOOW"

The slap was sudden and unexpected, it hurt.

"Silence! When I want your opinion I'll ask for it." She glared at me, "Louis I am not interested in hearing your thoughtless, self indulgent comments."

I bowed my head in shame. Sarah's slap hurt. Tears were running down my cheeks.

Sarah laughed when she saw I was crying. "I knew you were a little pansy, but I didn't think you were that delicate." She thought for a moment. "I think we'll have to change your name to Louise." She looked at me and smiled, "Yes Louise is a much more appropriate name for a little sissyboy like you."

I stared at Sarah. I didn't know what to say or do.

She seemed to sense my confusion, "Just behave yourself Louise, you'll do fine. You will quickly learn that I reward obedience just as rapidly as I punish insubordination."

Sarah stared at me for a moment. When I didn't reply she said, "Good, I'm glad that's settled; now strip down to your panties."

I stared at my wife.

She shook her head, "I am going to get very cross with you if I have to keep repeating every instruction." Sarah raised her voice, "Louise, Strip!"

This time I responded very quickly to Sarah's command. My apron, shirt, trousers and my shoes and socks were off in a flash. I piled everything in a neat stack on the floor and patiently waited for Sarah's next direction.

She nodded in approval. "Much better, now pull your panties down. It's time to put on your chastity belt."

I did as I was told and obediently stood in front of my wife with my panties around my knees while she read the directions for the CB 2000. When she was ready Sarah slipped the device onto my cock and balls.

As she was doing it she said, "Tonight, before we go to bed I am going to take this off so you can shave off all of this unsightly pubic hair. I think that you will look much better without it."

As soon as she was finished putting the chastity cage on me, Sarah snapped the tiny gold lock into place and put the key in her purse. "Louise you understand that you are never allowed to go into my purse without my specific permission."

I nodded, "Yes Ms. Raymond; I understand."

As I answered I marveled at my wife's skill as an attorney. She once again got me to acquiesce to a much larger demand by getting me to agree to a smaller concession. When I acknowledged the fact that I wasn't allowed go into Sarah's purse, I also agreed to wear the chastity cage.

I pulled up my panties. When I reached down to pick up my trousers, Sarah stopped me. "I don't think those will be allowed this evening. Your lace apron and panties will make a very appropriate outfit for you while you're serving me."

"Ms. Raymond, may I be allowed to make a request?"

"Certainly, but keep it short and respectful."

"I would like to be able to wear a shirt. I'm already cold."

Sarah thought for a moment. Finally she said, "That is a reasonable request." She paused, "Let me think, what do we have that would be appropriate?" Suddenly she smiled, "I know."

Sarah got up, walked over to one of her dressers and opened up the second drawer.

After rummaging through her clothing for a moment she smiled and said, "Here it is." Sarah pulled out pale yellow woman's cotton undershirt. The sleeves and neck were trimmed with white lace.

She handed it to me. "This should keep you nice and warm."

I held it up. It was very feminine.

"Hurry up now, put it on."

I slipped it over my head and pulled it down. I'm about the same height as Sarah and very slender. The shirt actually fit me very well.

Sarah giggled. "Those go nicely with your lace panties. I'll have to buy some more of them for you."

She paused, "Now, put your apron on and check the dinner. Return as quickly as you can. I want you to undress me and give me a bath before I sit down to eat."

For the next half hour I raced between the kitchen and Sarah's bathroom. My wife was a demanding mistress. She refused to do anything for herself. I had to undress her, bathe her, dry her off, brush her beautiful long hair and finally dress her in a very luxurious pair of silk lounging pajamas.

We finished just before 7:00. Once we were done I followed Sarah into the living room. She sat down in a large stuffed chair and picked up a book. As she opened it she said, "Bring me a martini. I want to relax for a few minutes while you put my dinner on the table."

I brought Sarah her drink. She smiled when she saw that it was on a tray. "That's very good Louise. I do believe that you have the potential to become an excellent slave."

I bowed, "Thank you Ms. Raymond." At this point it didn't take very much praise from Sarah to make me happy.

I went into the kitchen and quickly grilled the tuna steaks. While they were cooking, I set the dining room table. I put one place setting in Sarah's usual position at the head of the table and another place setting on the side of the table closest to the kitchen door. This was where I generally sat.

I prepared a large bowl of Caesar salad and carefully divided it into two smaller bowls. After that, I opened a bottle of chardonnay and brought the two salads and the wine out to the dining room table.

Once that was done, I went back into the kitchen, took the two tuna steaks off of the grill and put each of them onto a plate. I smiled as I carefully dribbled the ginger sauce over the steaks. Tuna Delmonico was not only a favorite of Sarah's, it was also one of my favorites. This dinner was going to be a rare treat. I was looking forward to it.

I set the two plates on the table and went into the living room. "Ms. Raymond, dinner is served."

Sarah smiled and stood up. "Very good Louise, you're timing is nearly perfect."

Sarah's praise made me beam with pride. I hurried back into the dining room so I could see her reaction when she saw our dinner.

When my wife walked into the dining room she noticed the table and stopped. Her smile quickly turned into a scowl. Sarah looked at me, "Louise are we expecting company for dinner?"

I shook my head, "No Ms. Raymond."

"Would you care to explain the presence of the second plate?"

I became very nervous. I started to stammer. "It's ah...well sort of for... me."

Sarah glared at me, "Slaves don't ever sit at the table and eat. Slaves eat in the kitchen after they've served their Mistress."

I was completely crushed. I stood absolutely still. I didn't know what to do."

Sarah was quick to give me direction, "Remove your plate immediately and take it into the kitchen." Her voice was icy cold.

I quickly picked up the plate. As I carried it away Sarah said, "Put that piece of fish into a plastic bag. I'll have it for lunch tomorrow. In this household we don't waste fresh tuna steaks on slaves. You can open some canned tuna, that should be sufficient for you."

I took my plate to the kitchen. As I was bagging my tuna steak Sarah called to me, "Louise please hurry; I am waiting for you to pour me a glass of wine."

I returned to the dining room, as I was pouring her wine she said, "Serve me some mashed potatoes."

I set the bottle of chardonnay down and spooned some potatoes onto Sarah's plate. Once that was done, I watched with envy as my wife took a bite of fish. She smiled as she swallowed it.

I waited for some words of praise. When they didn't come I said, "Do you like the fish?"

Sarah stared at me. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember giving you permission to speak. Louise you do not have the right to disturb my dinner."

I hung my head as Sarah continued eating.

Sarah ate most of her salad, and about half of her fish and potatoes. When she was done she set her fork down and smiled at me. "Louise that was delicious. You are an excellent cook."

I beamed with pride.

As she was taking a final sip of wine Sarah noticed me looking at the uneaten portion of her dinner. She got a very wicked smile on her face and said, "Louise you have done a very nice job with this dinner. I believe that you deserve a reward. Would you like to finish my fish and potatoes?"

I really did want to taste the tuna so I said; "Yes please Ms. Raymond, that would be very kind."

"Very well."

I started to sit down in my chair.

"What do you think you're doing? Get away from that chair before I have to punish you!"

I quickly stood.

Sarah pointed to the floor, "Louise get down on your knees."

I stared at my wife for a moment. I didn't understand what she was telling me to do."

Sarah shook her head in dismay. "Are you deaf? I told you to get down on your knees."

The tone of her voice was more than enough motivation for me. I quickly dropped to my knees.

Once I was in place next to her chair Sarah set her plate on the floor in front of me and started to giggle. "Eat up slaveboy."

I looked up at my wife in dismay. I couldn't believe what she was expecting me to do.

Sarah glared at me. "Do not even think about turning down my generosity. I would consider that a personal affront. Louise, I will punish you if you do not accept my gift."

"Would you please pass me a fork?"

Sarah grinned at me, "Of course not. Louise, you make a very nice pet I want to see you eat like one." Sarah laughed as I lapped up the leftover fish and mashed potatoes like a dog.

I was licking the plate clean when I happened to glance up at Sarah. She was staring at me with a slightly lost expression on her face. Suddenly I noticed that her right hand had slipped inside the waistband of her silk lounging pajamas. Sarah was masturbating.

I watched her out of the corner of my eye. I quickly became convinced that Sarah wasn't actually aware that she was doing it. I kept stealing glances at her. Slowly I began to understand that my wife got a sexual thrill out of tormenting me.

Suddenly Sarah caught me looking at her. At the same moment she realized what she was doing. For a brief moment my goddess of self control appeared to be flummoxed.

Her confusion didn't last long. She quickly regained control. She didn't stop masturbating, instead she stared directly into my eyes and started to smile. It was almost as if she was saying - So now that you know, what are you going to do about it wimpboy?

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers