Louis Makes a Decision Ch. 08

Story Info
Sarah calls Louis.
2.3k words
3.45
75.1k
21
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

Note: This story is the eighth and final episode in a short series entitled "Louis Makes a Decision". If you have not read the previous seven episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

Six weeks passed before I saw Sarah again. We met in a judges office. We had to sign the final divorce settlement. During the meeting, Sarah was uncharacteristically reticent.

We left the judges office together. As we walked out of the court house I turned to her. "Have you and Dave set a date for the wedding?"

She shook her head. "No not yet."

I stopped and looked at her. "Really? I would have thought you'd be getting married immediately after our divorce became final."

Sarah snapped at me. "Louis that's really none of your business."

I shook my head. "I'm sorry Sarah. I didn't mean to pry. I was just trying to be cordial." I smiled at her. "Sarah I hope you and Dave are very happy together."

I turned to walk away.

"Louis, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just that..." She hesitated.

"What Sarah?"

"Louis, I miss you."

I smiled. "Sarah I miss you too."

I turned and walked away. When I got to the corner I looked back. Sarah was still standing where I'd left her. She was watching me.

I waved. She waved back. The stop light turned green. I walked across the street, got into my car and drove away.

Two months later.

It was Thursday morning. A group of us were standing in the History Department Office gossiping. The University had just named a new Dean to head the Law School. The previous Dean, Roger Franklin resigned several months ago under a cloud of scandal. Shortly after he was appointed as the Dean of the Law School, he was left standing at the altar by a law student.

At first he was merely the butt of campus jokes, but it wasn't long before people started asking why he was going to marry a law student in the first place. Everyone began to question the appropriateness of his behavior

He weathered the scandal for almost a year, but eventually the local newspapers picked up the story. Once that happened his days as the Dean were numbered. It wasn't long before there was a press conference. Dr. Franklin announced that for the good of the University, he was leaving the faculty and going into private practice. The last we heard he was doing quickie divorces in Atlantic City.

Janice, the department secretary was telling us everything she'd heard about the new Dean when the telephone rang.

She picked it up. After a moment she put the caller on hold and looked at me. "Dr. Mitchell, your ex-wife is on the phone.

I nodded to Janice. "Thank you, I'll take it in my office."

I walked into my office and sat down at my desk. After a moment the telephone rang. I picked it up. "Hello Sarah, what can I do for you?"

"Louis, I just called to say hello. " She paused. "Is that alright?"

"Yes, it's very nice. I think about you a lot."

"Really? It's nice to hear you say that. I think about you all the time Louis."

"Sarah, how is Dave? Are you married now?"

"No Louis, I'm not with Dave anymore."

"Really, What happened?"

"I don't know, he turned out to be rather dull. I threw him out about a month ago. Louis, can I see you?"

"What do you mean?"

I'd really like to get together with you, could we have lunch?"

There was a moment of silence on the telephone. I had to stop and think. Part of me was still angry with Sarah.

Sarah picked up on my hesitation. "Louis after the way I treated you I can understand why you might say no, but please give me another chance. I just want to have lunch with you."

I took a deep breath. "Alright Sarah, when do you want to get together?"

"How about today? I don't have any plans for lunch. If my memory is correct you don't have another class until 2:00."

Sarah was right. Her memory of my schedule was accurate.

She prodded me. "I'll buy lunch at the Kensington Grill."

The Kensington Grill was an institution in our city. Sarah knew that I loved eating there. I smiled to myself. Sarah was making an offer that she knew I'd have trouble refusing.

I laughed. "Alright, you've made me an offer I can't refuse."

"Thank you Louis."

"What time shall I meet you?"

"How about 11:30?"

"I'll be there."

"I'll make a reservation. It will be in my name."

"I'll see you in an hour Sarah."

I set the telephone down and smiled. The world was filled with surprises.

I walked into the Kensington Grill at exactly 11:30. I told the maitre d' that I was meeting Sarah Raymond. He led me to her table.

Sarah was sipping a cup of tea. She looked up and smiled as I approached her.

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "You're still the most beautiful woman in the world."

Sarah smiled at me. "Louis you're very sweet." She sighed. "It would never have occurred to Dave to say something like that."

I sat down. "Sarah, I'm sorry things fell a part with Dave. What happened?"

Sarah stared at me for a moment. Finally she said, "Dave never would have been able to say that either."

I laughed. "Yes, but Dave had a great big dick."

Sarah smiled. "Yes he certainly did." She laughed. "He knew how to use it too."

Sarah stopped and shook her head. "Louis, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that." She stared at the floor for a moment. "Well maybe I did want to say that. Louis, Dave is magnificent in bed. He's a much better lover than you are; but Louis, you're twice the man he is."

I stared at Sarah. "What are you talking about?"

"Louis, you're kind and considerate. You have a wonderful variety of interests. You can carry on an interesting conversation. Louis, it's fun to be with you."

I sighed. "But I can't fuck worth a damn."

Sarah smiled at me. "That's not completely true. You're very skilled with your tongue."

"But that wasn't enough for you."

Sarah slowly nodded. "That's true."

She stared at the floor for a moment and then she looked up at me. "Louis you're right. You don't have a big cock that's fun to suck and you can't fuck me until I want to scream for mercy." She reached across the table and held my hand. "But you're a wonderful man and it's so much fun to spend time with you. Louis when Dave wasn't fucking me, he was boring."

We heard a noise behind us. We turned, it was the waiter. He smiled. "Would you like to order lunch?"

Sarah nodded to him. "Yes please, I'll have a chicken Caesar salad and some more tea."

The waiter looked at me. "Sir?"

"I'll have the same thing, only I'd like a cup of coffee rather than tea."

"Very good sir."

The waiter left.

After he was gone Sarah looked at me. "Louis would you consider taking me back?"

She quickly added, "I know I was awful to you. Louis, I'll do anything I can to make it up to you." She shook her head. "Louis I want to do the Sunday crossword with you. I want to go shopping with you. I want to create fancy dinners and sample exotic wines with you. Please give me another chance."

I laughed. "Sarah I want to do those things too."

"Really?"

"Yes, very much."

Sarah started smiling. "Will you take me back?"

"Maybe."

Her smile disappeared. "Louis, I am sorry about what I did to you. Please forgive me. Just tell me what I have to do to make it up to you and I'll do it."

I shook my head. "Sarah, I didn't say maybe because I'm angry with you. I said it because I'm not sure you can live without big cocks. How long will it be before you start dreaming about being fucked until you cry for mercy?"

Sarah sighed. "Louis, life is a series of choices. You're right, I'll miss that; but I now understand just how much you mean to me. I'll have to learn to live without it."

"Why?"

"Haven't you been listening to anything I've said? Louis I love you. I miss you so much. I can't bear to go through life without you."

I grinned at Sarah. "Those are the most wonderful words you've ever said to me. You cannot possibly imagine how much I've longed to hear you say those words during the past year."

"Louis, I'm so sorry. I got very confused during this past year. Sex has a very powerful effect on a person's state of mind."

"I understand that. That's why I'm wondering why you would want to give it up."

Sarah raised her voice. "Because I want to be with you! Can't you get that through your thick skull. I love you. I'll give up everything to be with you."

Sarah quickly regained control. She bowed her head. "I'm sorry Louis. I didn't mean to raise my voice."

I reached out and took her hand. "No, I'm the one that should be sorry. I wasn't making myself clear."

The waiter brought our lunch. We were both quiet while he set our salads in front of us.

As soon as he was gone I took a deep breath. "Sarah, what if I told you that I wouldn't mind if you enjoyed an occasional big cock?"

Sarah stared at me. "Louis, what do you mean?"

I smiled at her. "Sarah don't make me do this all on my own." I looked at her. "You enjoyed our last week together didn't you?"

"Yes, it was one of the most exciting weeks of my life." She looked at me. "But I thought you hated it."

I shook my head. "No, I hated the fact that you ignored me. I hated the fact that you ate dinner with Dave on your way home from a weekend with him rather than waiting and eating with me. I hated it when you locked yourself in your room as soon as you walked into the house." I laughed. "I hated the fact that you divorced me and wanted to marry Dave."

"But I gave you a chance to be my slave. You turned it down."

"You offered me slavery without love. Sarah, I would love to be your slave, but you have to love me in return. You have to care about me. You have to want to spend time with me."

Sarah grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Louis do you think we can really do that?"

"Yes, I am sure we can. We're going to have to set some ground rules. We're going to have to learn to talk about it." I smiled at her. "But Sarah, we're both smart people, we can make it work if we try."

Sarah grinned at me. "Louis, that would be wonderful."

Three months later.

It was late. It was just after 1:00 am. Sarah was out with Cassie and Monica. They'd gone to dinner. After dinner they'd planned to spend the rest of the evening going to night clubs.

I was reading on the living room couch. Suddenly a set of head lights swept across the living room curtains. A car had just pulled into our driveway.

I got up and peeked out the window. It was a Lincoln Navigator. I could see a man in the driver's seat. He appeared to be alone. He was lying back in his seat.

I watched. After a few minutes Sarah's head appeared. The man handed my wife his handkerchief. Sarah used it to wipe off her mouth.

She returned the handkerchief and kissed the man. It was a long passionate kiss. When they finally broke apart, Sarah got out of the car and ran up the front walk. I went to the front door to greet her.

When she came through the front door, Sarah threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Hi baby, I'm so glad you're still up."

"You obviously met a guy."

"Oh yes, Louis he is so hot."

"What's his name?"

Sarah grabbed my hand. "Lets go into the bedroom. I want to sit on your face and tell you all about my evening."

We were both so excited that we almost ran into the bedroom.

As I was undressing Sarah she said. "His name is Ray. I told him all about you. Louis, he would like to meet you. He's coming to dinner Saturday night." She looked at me. "Is that okay?"

I laughed. "Of course it is. I'll make Tuna Delmonico for the two of you."

"Louis, it takes three hours just to make the sauce for that dish."

"I know, but this is a special occasion. It sounds like you might have a new boyfriend."

Sarah pushed me down on the bed. "I can't wait to cuckold you again."

I looked at her. "Sarah would you take my chastity cage off?"

She giggled. "Not until after Ray's fucked me on Saturday night. I want you to be just as excited about this dinner date as I am."

Sarah sat on my face and started telling me all about her knew lover. Life was wonderful. The next few days were going to be such sweet torture.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers