Louisa Joins the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hmm. Nice and smooth.' She closed the gown. 'I shall hope to take a closer look - and a more prolonged feel, later in the evening. It looks a good fit. A little early to test it out. Meantime, help yourself to a drink?'

Just then, Virginia brought in Louise. It was a stifling hot evening. Louise was wearing a sheer cotton wrap-over blouse, tucked into her waistband, and which had pockets concealing the nipples of her otherwise naked breasts. A flowered, light cotton wrap-around mini-skirt just about covered her bottom. It was very sexy.

Virginia brought Louise across to Johnnie and introduced him, as Amelia sidled away to join another group. Others merely glanced at the newcomer, showing no particular interest in her. She smiled warmly as she said hello to Johnnie.

Johnnie examined her tall, slender frame, with auburn hair, aquiline features and hazel eyes. She wasn't particularly beautiful in the usual sense, but she held her head high and had an air of confidence and determination about her.

'Johnnie will look after you darling. He won't molest you unless you want him to. The party rules of engagement are simple, darling. If any lady says no, that's what it means. If she says nothing, it means maybe, and the man is allowed to test the reactions between her legs by putting his prick against her fanny. Then, if after sampling the weapon, she decides that she doesn't want it, she merely turns away.

'If, however, she decides she's happy to accept him, she just pushes herself backwards and slips onto his prick. And away they go! Have fun darlings! Oh, look! There's Thomas offering himself to Jenny. I wonder what she'll do?'

They turned to watch Jenny. She was holding the hem of her gown above her bottom, her eyes lit with anticipation and thought. Thomas was standing behind her. His gown was now open, his erection pressing between the cheeks of Jenny's firm bottom. Her thighs were slightly parted to expose the hairy entrance to her vagina. Louise examined the stiff cock of her uncle Thomas with curiosity. It was slender, with a pointed head, quite pale in colour. It gently prodded at the drooping labia.

Jenny looked over her shoulder at Thomas, whose eyes were filled with lust. She smiled into his questioning eyes. Virginia moved away to talk to one of the men.

'Not just yet, darling,' Jenny said quietly, moving away, leaving Thomas standing, drink still in hand, with a disappointed cock. Louise managed to get a better look at the erect penis before he wrapped his gown around himself with his free hand. Not the answer to a maiden's prayer, but any port in a storm, as they say.

Louise looked at Johnnie. 'Gosh! I didn't realise that Auntie's free-for-all parties were sex orgies. I thought they were just a bit ... well, risqué, you know.'

'You mean she didn't tell you?'

'Oh, yes! She warned me all right, but I thought she was exaggerating!'

Johnnie drew her attention to one of the men with a semi-rampant cock of generous size, kissing the nipples of a large lady. 'That's no exaggeration,' he said with a smile.

'Wow! I've never seem so many pricks in one room!'

'Your aunt's what's called a nymphomaniac I suppose. Whatever that means!'

'They all must be! Have you been to one of these parties before, then?'

'No. Your aunt wanted me to come tonight in particular, to look after you, in case you were offended.'

'Don't you want to join them in the fun? I can look after myself, I think.'

Johnnie smiled. 'These are the most moral sex parties you're likely to find. At the start of the evening the men are all too virile and the ladies too reserved. After a few glasses of wine, the tables are turned. The ladies have become aroused as hell but most of the men incapable of performing. So, not a lot happens.'

'I'm not so sure about that,' Louise said with a laugh, nodding in the direction of one of the guests who, with a stern face of concentration, was plunging heartily into one of the ladies, bent over the arm of the settee. He had a full bottom and a hairy groin. From what Louise could see from across the room, his penis was sturdy and short, though partly hidden in a mass of thick dark curls.

Meantime, the lady's head was bobbing up and down in the lap of a middle-aged man. His gown was open, her mouth firmly closed over whatever was there, murmuring with obvious relish. The man's eyes were closed, but his lips were smiling with pleasure. Some other guests were looking on casually, whilst others showed no interest, chatting to each other.

Behind the settee, the man with the generous sized cock was toying with a large pair of oversized hanging breasts with huge, dark brown, swollen nipples. They were Virginia's! She had opened the front of the kimono to reveal her nakedness and was clearly enjoying the fondling. A second, naked slender man of about forty, was raising the hem of Virginia's kimono from behind. Louise saw that his long, curved penis was at full stretch, pushing between the cheeks of the ample bottom.

Perhaps he was unaware of the rules of engagement, because he drove it straight into Virginia's soft, plump opening without pausing for her approval. Clutching at her waist, he thrust violently in and out of her. But the way she pushed her bottom to meet the thrusts, she was clearly enjoying the sensation of being fucked from behind and fondled from the front at the same time. His was the first time that Louise had watched a cock driving into the soft centre of a woman. She was fascinated.

The obvious interest Louise was showing in what was going on, was noticed by Johnnie, who wondered if he might get the chance to do the same to Louise before the evening was finished. She wasn't exactly voluptuous, but Louise had something 'come-hither' about her. At least, Johnnie fancied her. Besides she was a different woman! A stranger! He would enjoy the experience with someone new.

A slight commotion across the room attracted attention, as a slender lady was pressed up against the wall, crying out words of encouragement. Her legs were wrapped round the waist of a sturdy middle-age man who was deeply embedded inside her, humping away, bouncing her up and down vigorously on his waist, with long strokes. His considerable shaft was clearly seen ploughing its way into the generous lips.

'Yes, oh yes!' she was crying out with each thrust, hanging onto his neck. 'Oh, yes! That's marvellous. Ohhh God! Fuck me hard! Oh, yes! My God! Yes! Yes!', as she jigged up and down urgently to his rhythm.

And the action continued for some minutes before the man shouted out, she groaning, crying out all the time whilst his buttocks jabbed hard at her groin. Finally, as he spurted his load inside her willing vagina, she gave a long scream of triumph.

After giving them a moment to recover, Virginia moved to him and handed him a paper tissue. 'That's a bit early for coming, Andrew,' she said.

He laughed. 'Yes! Time to recover for a second coming later!'

'Me too!' the lady panted. 'Phew!!'

Just then, a drunken fat man, in open shirt and white shorts, came across to Louise and stared at her. 'Fresh cunt!' he leered. 'If the others smell that fresh cunt, they'll be round it like bees round a honey-pot. Let me try it first?'

'This one's not for general use,' Johnnie told him firmly, putting his arm protectively round Louise's waist.

'Then what the hell's she doing here?' he sneered. 'Come on! Let's take a peek.' And he pulled the tail of the blouse out of the waistband, exposing her breasts. She slapped his face without hesitation, which inflamed the fat man.

His eye's blazed with fury as he grasped the blouse at the shoulders, yanked it over her arms, trapping her elbows. Spontaneous applause from one of two of the bystanders encouraged him. They were approached by a few of the guests. A laughing woman in her thirties and her tall partner removed Louise's skirt and knickers with little effort, in spite of her struggles, and pushed her to the floor. Hands pulled her ankles apart, displaying her naked vulva, hairy and pouting, for all to see.

The outraged Louise was helped, struggling to her feet by Johnnie, steered into the dining area where the drinks were set out on the table, surrounded by dining chairs. It allowed her to escape the leers and laughter of the guests. Johnnie snatched up her skirt and knickers before helping her.

'Sorry about that! It all happened so unexpectedly and so quickly, I didn't have time to register what was going on.' He handed her the skirt but had secretly enjoyed the sight of her furry mound, with its little pouting lips, between pale thighs. His gaze took in her smallish breasts with the pronounced nipples - swollen with excitement he guessed.

Johnnie had an insatiable interest in nipples - and in vulvas with their clits. In fact, he was interested in all things feminine. His interest in Louisa as a lover was increased by the sight of her private parts. He didn't know that, secretly, Louisa had enjoyed showing them to him.

Throwing the skirt and knickers onto a chair, wearing only the loose blouse, Louisa faced him. She smiled at him, openly displaying herself. 'Don't apologise, Johnnie. I said I could look after myself but now I'm beginning to wonder. Would you get me a brandy, please? A stiff one!' Louise was clearly cross at the liberties of the fat man.

As Johnnie started to pour the drink, Virginia came storming in apologising. She was half intoxicated. Her kimono was loose and Johnnie's eyes were attracted by the enormous nipples of her voluptuous breasts.

'He's just a fucking, stupid, fat cunt!' Virginia was furious. 'I've sent the shit packing. Drunk! Fucking drunk already! I haven't seen him before. One of Thomas's crones I suppose. Do you know him Johnnie?' Without waiting for a reply she dropped her voice. 'Are you alright, love?'

'Yeah! Johnnie here's looking after me, auntie. I'm OK I guess. I was just taken off my guard, that's all. You enjoy yourself and don't worry about me. I'll get by.'

'If you're sure you're OK.' Virginia retired to her other guests in the next room. Louise tossed her hair back, took a swig of neat brandy, looked searchingly at Johnnie and suddenly laughed.

'I can see you're fascinated by Auntie's boobs. They really are something, aren't they? Put mine to shame.'

'Nonsense. I love them all! Big and small.'

'Well, there's quite a range of shapes and sizes in there for you to study,' Louisa laughed. 'What the hell! You're missing out on the fun, Johnnie,' and Louise put her arms round him to embrace him closely. 'And I guess I am a bit turned on, after all.' she pressed her belly against his, rubbing her coarse hair against him. 'Oo! You seem to be a bit that way yourself.'

Johnnie smiled. 'Well, all that naked flesh - yours in particular - with the warm evening and the drink may have affected my private friend that way.'

'Perhaps he has expectations and is rising to the occasion.'

Louise put her glass on the table and kissed him suddenly with one hand round the back of his head, the other in the small of his back pressing his groin into hers. The open blouse did little to hide her breasts, which Johnnie pressed into the palm of his hand.

'Hmmm. Definitely interested! Let's feel.' As she whispered, her hand moved between their bodies to clasp her palm over the now stiff object inside the gown. Johnnie quickly returned the gesture, sliding his hand over the hairy mound, now swollen with lust, pushing his fingers into the warm, soft damp lips. They slipped into the slit, already fully slippery with her passion juices. She was ready, all right, in spite of - or perhaps because of - her ordeal. Johnnie relished the feel of her small, pliant labia.

'Hmmm! Seems you're expecting a visitor as well,' Johnnie murmured.

Louise laughed. A deep, throaty laugh of real pleasure, as she rolled his testicles in the palm of her hand.

Their lips met in a prolonged kiss, whilst they each explored the intimate private region of the other. Louisa wriggled her thighs against him. She was struggling with herself - should she let him in. she hadn't felt in need of penetration before. But now ... and in public!

'I'm not for general use, though! Can I use yours for a bit of private pleasure. Or is yours for general use?'

'No. Your aunt may want to use it later. But right now, it's strictly for you. If you want it, that is.'

'Do you fancy me, then?'

'Do I?' He responded by dropping to his knees to plant his mouth over the swollen vulva. For several moments, Johnnie's fingers ran through the mass of dark hair, his noose pried into her gash, inhaling the sweet smell of her, whilst his tongue licked the gash, his lips nibbling her labia, and suckling the pink warm flesh to her obvious delight. She writhed and murmured with delicious joy until she decided she needed him desperately.

Although not strictly a virgin, since she was deflowered on her eighteenth birthday by her drunk uncle who, at her party, had waylaid her on the landing. Pushing her up against the wall, he had lifted her skirt and roughly dragged her knickers to one side. In spite of her struggles, she was too late to prevent him forcing his cock into her, which ejaculated almost straight away. Too upset to complain to anyone, Louisa was mainly angry because she had lost her virginity in such a crude manner. She had kept it strictly to herself since then. But Johnnie attracted her and she decided to have him. Though he wouldn't know he was being afforded the privilege.

'Let's take a look,' she said, pulling him up and opening the front of his gown. Louise stepped back to take a look. 'Wow! That's sure stiff. A solid cock like that needs a good caress before doing its duty. So, let's have a good feel.'

Johnnie, of course, was not to know that Louise had an insatiable appetite for examining and handling cocks, equal to his interest in women's genitals. Johnnie's was a good, straight, six and a half inches long with a thick girth, which hardly varied along the whole pale length. Heavy veins snaked round the shaft, standing out against the stretched skin of the very stiff and very solid manhood. The polished head was already showing signs of impatience, oozing a clear drop of juice.

Whilst the fingers of one hand wrapped round the solid shaft, squeezing its hardness, feeling its contours, the other groped for the engine house of Johnnie's sex, where life itself is manufactured, the sagging sac of plums, testing their weight in her palm. Louise sank to her knees in front of him, whilst he rested his buttocks against the table, thighs apart, giving Louise full access to his masculinity.

As he reached forward to grasp her firm, diminutive breasts, teasing the nipples to a swollen hardness with his fingers and thumbs, Louise confronted the pride of almost every male - that piece of them they secretly believe is big enough, but which every woman wished were bigger. Johnnie was a little above average in that area, and as rigid as a rod of iron.

'Hmmm!' Louise whispered. 'I'll have a length of that, I think.'

After planting a light kiss on the end of the shaft, she stood up, turned round, and standing on tip-toe, with her back to him, straddled her long legs over Johnnie's thighs supporting herself with one hand on the back of a dining chair.

Lowering her head, so that she could see her gash, through the thicket of hair, with its swollen purple lips hiding the pink passage of soft flesh, now dilated with lust, begging to be entered. She reached her other hand between her things to guide the magnificent object of her lust towards the entrance to her secret passion.

Johnnie spread her inner labia apart, gently pulling them to expose the pale pink clitoris from within its hood. He positioned the cock at the gateway to her most intimate mystery, now awash with her starchy love juice, pausing to enjoy that exquisite moment of being invited to penetrate that delicious private vagina - that well of ecstatic delight .

With a contented sigh, he watched the shaft enter her orifice with intense interest, as Louise slowly lowered herself onto the thick rod. The puckered lips of her vagina parted and stretched to envelop the intruder, sucking it into her inner enigma. The hot penis slid slowly between the slick lips, pressing them aside as it forced its way to her warm divinity. Louise was now fully aroused.

She also treasured that intense moment of entry - so wonderful and magical - the folds of flesh stretching, clutching the stiffness, embracing its fullness. As she settled onto the very base of his vital root, her stiffened fingers pressed against the vibrant clitoris. Louise paused to relish the sheer delight of coitus.

Slowly, she began to lift herself off the shaft before sinking onto it again. The movement gathered pace as she pushed up on the soles of her feet and fell back again. Johnnie had encircled her with his arms, fondling a nipple, whilst assisting her bucking movement until the grunts in her throat and the noisy breathing told of her growing excitement.

The hand between her thighs was eagerly fingering her clitoris, adding to the deepening climax mounting within her. She was now growling with animal lust. Her bouncing had become more violent, thrusting hard onto his groin, grinding against his pubic hair. Johnnie transferred his hands to cradle the heaving buttocks. His right middle finger searched for the puckered entrance to her other orifice. It pulsated as she flexed the muscles in rapid succession.

Johnnie pressed his finger into the tight opening up to the first knuckle. The effect was like an electric shock on Louise. Her loins recoiled, lurched and shook. A soft scream escaped her throat. She whispered a stream of obscenities, softly panting as each thrust of his cock pushed the air from her.

She became vocal with excitement as the intensity grew inside her, her head lashing from side to side. 'Fuck me hard! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Deeper! Split my cunt! Harder, harder! Fuck me. Fuck me!'

Johnnie noticed that the entrance was now crowded with guests, watching this performance with fascination. Some of the women were naked and most of the men were sporting stiff cocks thrusting proudly before them. His own loins were on fire, but his attention was drawn to the fingers of the guests, playing with the soaking vulvas of the women, standing watching him and Louisa, absorbed by the sight of Louisa riding on Johnnie's cock. Breasts were being fondled, stiff cocks were being casually pumped.

As Louisa bounced on him, Johnnie relished the sight of all those vulvas. Some were tight, with no labia in sight, whilst others proudly displayed them - some fairly high in the gash, others hanging low, and some like bunches of soft flesh bursting from the outer lips. Some had thick dense public hair, some with light coverings and some shaved. Breasts were likewise varied.

With her face screwed up in anguish, Louise gave out a long stifled scream - her body stiffened for a moment before the convulsions hit it, the loins bucking and lurching as the shattering orgasm spiralled through her belly. Johnnie felt her gush of hot liquid enclose his cock before it trickled over his groin and dripped off his testicles.

The sight of female ejaculation was too much for the young woman who had helped to undress Louise earlier. Now naked, she pushed her way into the room, dragging her boyfriend behind her. She bent herself forward over the back of a dining chair facing Louise and Johnnie, parting her legs wide on either side of the seat exposing her open vulva, its hairless, thin lips showing signs of copious lubrication. The gash was long and tight, the clitoris unusually long and pale - like a diminutive cock protruding from its hood.

She stared at the sight of Johnnie's cock gripped between the generous lips of Louisa's oozing vulva, now slowing its bouncing movement. The lips clung on to the cock as it slid out of the passage as though trying to pull it back in. It seemed that the whole vagina was being pulled out.