Louise Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xiab
xiab
11 Followers

"I'm sure. They wouldn't have passed up the chance to say something." She looked at the picture and said "But that does remind of something."

She reach for the straps on her dress and slipped them off her shoulders. The material fell to reveal her bare breasts. Instinctively I reached for them. She smiled as I fondled her and she unzipped the dress. It fell to the floor. The panties followed. That quickly she was standing naked behind the front desk to her office. Meanwhile the custodians' vacuum sounded like it was just outside the door.

"Robert and I always joked about fucking on this desk. It seemed pretty naughty since everyone in the company comes here at one time or the other. How about fulfilling a fantasy?" she asked as she climbed onto the desk. Sitting there she put one foot onto the desk and let her leg fall to the side. Her pussy at eye level came into clear view, wet and bright red.

"But..." I started to object thinking of the custodians. I stopped myself realizing the thrill for her now was more than doing it on the reception desk. It had just as much to do with the janitors with whom she was so friendly and who were on the verge of coming in.

She never looked more naked than lying atop that desk in the office environment. I didn't bother to get undressed. The idea of her so exposed beneath me with my clothes on added to her vulnerability. If the janitors came in they would look to her all the more.

We fucked the best we could on the narrow desktop. Despite our precarious perch we both came. As I started struggle to get down with my pants at my knees I heard a loud click. Our heads snapped in the direction of the door. We fully expected to see the face of one or more of the janitors at the door. But it was closed.

I was sure I heard something. Then I realized the vacuuming had stopped. As I played the sound back in my mind it dawned on me that maybe the door wasn't opening. It was probably closing. When we left there was no sign of the janitors even though the wastebaskets were still full inside of her office. We'll never know what was seen that evening.

Sadly, outside of bed we had too little in common to sustain our relationship. Both of us were getting restless for a more fulfilling companions. Early the next year we decide to separate.

During the months that followed we talked occasionally but never saw each other. Then one day she called to tell me her date had cancelled for a modern dance program. I had introduced her to such things which we both found to often be erotic. She wondered if I wanted to go with her.

Why not? I thought enough time had passed to see each other as friends. However, after the program, in her apartment we found ourselves facing each other with an awkward pause, probably because we were thinking the same thing. We embraced. Soon our clothes were on the floor As she led me to her bedroom I thought about the guy she was supposed to see that night. She had described him as a steady, a euphemism for someone she was sleeping with. She could just as easily be about to fuck that guy rather than me. How far she has come.

In bed it took little coaxing to get Louise to tell me everything she had been doing in and out of bed since we parted. The best fuck she had was again someone she had little I common with and it didn't last long. Another guy was into bondage and had tied her up feet to ankles to the headboard and came on her face. I made her repeat that pose for me. Another lover she met for the first time naked. A girl friend brought him along unexpectedly to a nude beach. Yes, she still went to nude beaches.

For the next couple months we saw each other several times, each date ending in a marathon sex session. She even admitted to me more than once she had just slept with her steady the night before. Something that added fuel to our fire.

One day she called. "You know what I heard is coming up this weekend?" I didn't. "It's Nude Day. And I couldn't think of anyone better to spend it with than the person who introduced me to nude beaches." I didn't hesitate to agree to spend the day naked with her.

Not surprisingly, our nude beach was crowded that day. Louise and I took usual our spot on the fringe of the main knot of people. It seems that the more people use the beach the more voyeurs are bound to be about. Generally it's not bothersome as it's hard to feel singled out of such numbers. The usual groups of servicemen and tourists came and went.

Late in the afternoon with the crowd thinning, I saw group of guys walking toward us down the middle of the beach, not at the shore like everybody else. They were weaving their way through the beach blankets where the few remaining people were. I also noticed was they appeared to be completely dressed in street clothes. Long pants, even.

In the past the voyeurs never seemed to bother Louise. For one thing they stared from a distance. Either from the cliffs above or from the shore as they walked passed. Anyway, as she put it, "Eyeballs are eyeballs, you can be a voyeur with our without clothes." Good point. But I do believe there was a extra jolt whenever she was naked and confronted with clothed person. It would sometimes happen strolling down the beach. As they approached I could see her study the faces of clothed men as they walked by, even seeing her nipples shrivel under their gaze.

Louise was asleep as they approached. I had returned from the water minutes before and I knew how exposed she was in this position. She was on her back, one leg lolled to the side, slightly bent. Earlier I noticed that she seemed to be shaving a little closer down there. She was not so clean cut the last time we made love. I didn't comment on it but it titillated me as another sign of her growing boldness regarding her body. Also, this was long before waxing was in vogue and it was not so common to see a woman's lips clearly on a nude beach.

I had a funny feeling as they neared. Everyone had cleared out of our immediate vicinity. The thought of these five guys completely dressed coming toward us with the clear intention of eyeballing Louise's naked body made me feel as though her nakedness was an offering to them. That she was lying in a particularly exposed position only added to the butterflies in my stomach. I found myself suppressing a hard-on.

There were five of them, Latino, like myself. However, from their clothes they looked like new arrivals. Funny, I thought, in college we would go down the Tijuana to see naked women, now they come here.

I looked back at Louise and suddenly she looked so naked and vulnerable. Even I felt unusually bare. I took a deep breath and surrendered to the moment as they neared slowing their pace. From behind my sunglasses I watched as their eyes bore in on her body. No one had ever checked her out so thoroughly.

They were no more than 10 yards passed when she suddenly awoke. She sat up and looked around. She too saw how out of place they looked and asked, "What's up with them?"

"They've been scoping out the whole beach. They surrounded us a minute ago."

She continued to watch them move into the distance. "Why didn't you wake me?" she asked almost wistfully.

I invited her to take one more Nude Day dip. In the water I asked, "Why did you want me to wake you?"

"If I'm going to put on a show I should get to enjoy it too." she said squeezing my cock. Then she kissed me deeply while stroking me underwater.

"So you want to put on a show do you?" I reach between her legs to find her equally aroused.

"I wouldn't mind." she said full of bravado.

"And what would you do for them?"

"Whatever you wanted." For a moment I thought she was serious but I doubted she had come that far.

"Safe to say with them far down the beach." I teased. With that she splashed me and swam off calling for them to come back. A joke since the they were long gone and the surf drowned out her voice.

The air cooled and even fewer people remained on the beach. Not knowing when we would enjoy this place together again we were determined to stay late. The nearest people were only specks in the distance.

Back on our towels, I gazed at her body stretched out before me and thinking about her body through the eyes of the voyeurs. I ran my hand up her belly and copped a feel. She turned and smiled then went back to her book.

It was then I noticed what appeared to be the same group of boys returning for a final pass up the beach. The pickings were slim now and they were obviously returning to get another look at Louise. I rubbed my hand over her flat belly and thought for a minute. "Fuck it." I ran my fingers through her pubes. I fingered her a bit before telling her, "Here come your friends again."

She took a casual glance over her shoulder and let her book fall to the sand. My finger slid back and forth over her clit. She continued to watch them approach but made no move to halt my hand.

I dipped two fingers deep inside of her. She didn't move as they got within 10, 5 yards. Then she lifted one leg over mine, exposing herself completely. It was then I knew she actually was going to let them watch. Her eyes flutter and she was breathing heavily.

They could easily see what we were doing even from a distance. My hard-on was hidden by her leg but she remained on display. The moment they stopped in front of us was unbelievable. The world stood still but for my finger gliding across her clit. All five of them stood at our feet, their eyes riveted on her crotch. I felt a pang of guilt about what I was doing. But one look at the way she lay with her legs spread wide with my fingers deep inside of her, cured me of that.

I slid my fingers out and spread her lips given them a look inside of her. One of them squatted at her feet to get a better look, then the others followed. I worried what might happen next. She watched them intently but did not flinch.

Louise's eyes moved from face to face. Meanwhile they looked from her crotch to her face and back repeatedly, some smiling lecherously, others stone faced. Her face and chest had turned bright as her hands dug deep into the sand. As her excitement grew I found myself growing bolder. I started thinking ahead of what more I might do with her. But then, her head fell back onto the towel and her back arched pushing her breasts high into the air. She grunted loudly several times and for a moment she froze, her eyes shut tight. Then her torso jerk as spasms of pleasure coursed through her. She gasped repeatedly as her torso twisted in ecstasy. It was the most vocal conspicuous orgasm she had ever had. I was briefly taken aback. I watched as amazed by her display as the strangers at her feet. Panting now another spasm or two jerked through her taut belly.

Again, I worried what might happen next. The boys rose and one by one. It was hard to make out their faces with the sun at their backs. But I could see their smiles and heard their exclamations and expressions I knew to be quite vulgar.

Louise lay limp and vulnerable. I pulled my hand from her crotch and wiped my fingers across her stomach. Another spasm. Her feet stirred in the sand. An odd feeling of pleasure trembled in my belly when I saw her return their smiles. I wondered if she was going too far. A couple of them began rubbing their hard-ons through their jeans and the leader was playing with this belt buckle.

Suddenly Louise jumped up and squeezed through the line of boys, her bare breast brushing the arm of the apparent leader as she did so. "Adios," she shouted smiling and waving as she sprinted toward the water. I followed her into the surf diving under the waves until we had to tread water. Holding each other we looked to the shore. The young men had continued their cruise down the beach.

I kissed her deeply. "I wanted to show them more but once I came, I chickened out," she said apologetically.

"You did fine," I said. "That was an amazing performance. You weren't scared?"

"No. I don't know why. Not until it was all over and they looked like they might not leave. That's when I made a break for the water."

"Well, that was the most out of this world thing I have ever seen. You amaze me."

"It was quite an experience. I may have to ask you from time to time to make sure it actually happened."

"I wonder if it went far enough?"

"Hard to say. The timing was right. Anyway, now everyone is gone." Looking over her shoulder at the deserted beach.

"Not everyone," I said nodding upward to the cliffs. There another handful of people watched us.

With that she took my by the hand back to our towels my hard cock bouncing along. There, still in sight of the people on the cliff she laid down with her legs spread and beckoned me to enter her.

We fucked with the voyeurs above watching. She pushed me off of her and onto my back. Then she mounted me. As I lay on my back I noticed someone on the cliff had produced a pair of binoculars. I pointed out the close-up view someone was getting.

"Well they can see much like this. Go down on me." I did for a while as she stared back at the small crowd above. Then she said "Sixty-nine."

We rearranged ourselves and as I kneeled over her she lifted her legs until they were locked behind my arms. I buried my face between her legs. After a few minutes she said "Let them see." I lifted my head and sat back with her legs still behind my arms. I'm sure they could see her scarlet slit even without binoculars from above. I caressed her ass and tilted it back to make sure her tiny asshole was also visible too. Unable to stand it any longer she ordered "Eat me."

It wasn't quite the show we gave the boys but the fact that we were actually fucking and sucking made it a thrill. She came beneath me, her ecstatic writhing not visible to the onlookers. "I think you've waited long enough," she said pushing me onto my back. She positioned herself as best she show off my cock as she sucked.

It was my turn to put on a show of an orgasm. As I did, I knew how she felt coming before strangers. I squirmed and dug my hands and feet into the sand as she sucked me to a point that I almost had to push her away. Popping my still hard cock out of her mouth she showed it off, stroking and licking for a long while.

Spent we lay spread eagle for the observers to behold until the evening chill forced us back into our clothes.

For one reason or another we were unable to return to the the beach for the rest of the summer and regrettably it would be our last together. We did, however get several opportunities to relive our Nude Day in bed together several times before we eventually lost touch.

xiab
xiab
11 Followers
12