Louise and Joey's Ocean Cruise Pt. 02

Story Info
The morning after, in bed, at sea.
1.4k words
4.59
42.7k
46
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,264 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18 years of age.

*****

After their first acts of incest love, Louise fell asleep in her son Joey's arms that night. In the early morning, he awoke. In the light of the moon reflected off the sea, he studied his mother's sleeping face for a while, until she stirred and rolled onto her back. Now he studied her naked body.

Laying there, her breasts rose and fell slowly with her breathing. The nipples were no longer hard, but he was mesmerised by the shape and firmness of her round orbs. He touched one nipple, tweaked it, watched it stiffen.

She slept on. Joey continued his gentle caressing of his mother's breasts while he looked down to the little thatch of dark brown hairs, trimmed short and heart-shaped, that crowned her pussy. Even looking down like that, he saw that the lips themselves were smooth, hairless. She had one leg straight, the other crooked.

His cock stirred, rose. He wanted her again. He resolved to awaken her by awakening her lust.

Joey bent low, kissed one nipple and then the other. He licked them to make them wet, blew on them, pinched them gently between his thumbs and fingers.

Louise stirred but remained asleep. So he kissed and nibbled her nipples while his hand sought out her pussy. He cupped his hand under it, rubbing gently. Her pussy lips were slightly moist, he wondered if she was having a sexy dream, hoping it was about him.

He knew her clitoris would be, somewhere... there. Is that it? It feels like a little button. Oh, she just twitched. Maybe I found it. Yes, she's moving now.

Louise began dreaming of hands on her body. Of a finger pressing her pussy. Of her wet nipples, hardening, being licked and bitten gently, oh so gently. Just hands and a mouth. Dismembered, not part of anybody. Then she felt the tingle, in her dream, of awakened desire. Two fingers pressing her pussy lips, another rubbing her sensitive button.

The hands and mouth took form. It was a man. No face, an anonymous male. A tweak of her nipples, and she jerked. She opened her thighs for the dream hand. Two fingers went to her opening, gently pressing, as her dampness turned to a slickness and her pussy prepared to receive the man's fingers inside...

Her eyes opened. Through the mist of half-sleep, Louise's mind cleared to consciousness. The man's fingers were trying to enter her folds. His mouth worked her nipples. The man was looking at her. His face became clear.

"Oh Joey darling. What a beautiful way to wake up!"

She stretched, stroked the back of his head as he lapped at her tits. Still his fingers tried her opening. She took them in her hand, showed him where and how her clit needed to be touched. Yes needed. Her desire grew. She reached for her son's hair, pulled him up to kiss him.

"You wanna fuck me again, honey?"

"Mmm. Yes. That's why I woke you."

"It's OK honey. I like it. You can wake me like this any day."

"I've been trying to wake you slowly, it's taken a while..."

"And?"

"And now I'm really, really horny."

She giggled: "Climb on, baby. Just do it to me, it'll be OK."

He got between her thighs, held his cock at her entrance, and pushed. She was barely wet, so it took him a little adjusting before he could begin pressing. It was heavenly. In the cool morning air under the cabin's aircon, the pussy that welcomed his cock was liquid fire.

"Yes, baby. Fuck your momma. I want it so much."

As her wetness increased, so did his urgency. He raised himself on his arms to watch his cock disappear inside his mother, then reappear coated with her juice. As urgent as his desire was, he kept his thrusts long and slow, delighting in the sensations, sounds, and sight of it. Her eyes were love, desire; a mother's love with a lover's desire.

Still he fucked, gently, and his restraint had the intended result. Louise was getting hornier now too and began fucking him back.

"I don't want to cum yet, mum."

"Lay back baby."

She got on top, lowered herself onto him, and began rocking on his cock as she flicked and rubbed her clit.

Joey's hands kneaded and rubbed the flesh of her breasts. She leaned forwards and gave her nipples to his mouth and he nibbled them.

"Yes, honey. Like when you were a baby. Suck my tits." I remember this, baby. How much I loved you sucking them, how I used to finger myself when you drank my milk.

Her hips ground her clit onto his pubic bone. It was wet now with her juices, matting his pubes to his skin. She sat back, lost in ever rising lust while her son's thumb pressed the little button as his cock split her pussy apart.

Breathing heavily now, she realised she was close. She gazed at Joey. She smiled, bit her bottom lip. Joey guessed why and increased his upwards pressure. She was open and wet for him now, her heat triggering a renewed burning in his loins. He grabbed her tits, pulled at her nipples, almost cruelly teasing them to greater sensation.

Louise's thighs were slick and slapped against his rhythmically. He grunted. It rose in him like a tide, unstoppable, powerful, and again his cock spurted his jizz deep inside his mother, triggering her into a rippling orgasm that prolonged the pleasure of his own, spurting, pulsing, throbbing, blowing his mind, turning everything pink in his head, and making his cock burn with each jet of his incestuous sperm, fading to twitches, and then it was done.

Louise looked down at her son, proud, loving even as she rocked gently on his cock. They gazed into each other's eyes wordlessly for many minutes until Joey's cock softened and fell out of its slick glove.

"I love you, mum."

"Me or my pussy?"

"You AND your pussy."

"And I love you. And your cock."

She eased over beside him, he pulled the covers over them both. Louise rested her hand on his chest, her head on her other hand, one thigh over his. She didn't care that she had her son's cum dripping, drying on her thigh. She said: "I know this might be weird for you, baby. But I've dreamed about this. So if you freak out, well..."

"I won't. Look, I've dreamed about this too. I even tried to do something about it twice."

"Oh really?" She giggled. "When?"

"The first time was after aunty Annie's wedding. Remember we slept next to each other on the fold-down?"

"Mm Hmm."

"I didn't get much sleep. You were in bra and panties and I was in boxers. My dick kept getting hard, and I tried to..."

"Go on baby. I'm interested." She was teasing the hairs on his chest now.

"I tried to masturbate, like, against your pussy."

"Oooh, baby! It's a shame you didn't just pull my panties aside and poke it in!"

"While you're asleep? That's pretty creepy."

"You could have woken me. I would have let you, even then."

"Shit, really?"

"Yeah. I told you, I've thought about this for a long time. Tell me about the second time, then I'll tell you some things."

She nestled back down onto her son's chest, idly stroking him.

"OK. This one's less clear in my mind because it was some time ago. I came home from school and was passing the bathroom. You left the door open. I saw you get out of the shower."

"Mmm. What did you see?"

"Everything."

"No, describe it."

"Oh, OK. Er, tits. Wet, dripping. Nipples. You had more hair, down there back then."

"OK. Here are my tales then. First, I was awake that time on aunty Annie's fold-down. At least I felt your cock against my pussy. But I wasn't sure, then, so I pretended to be asleep."

"Oh."

"Second, that time in the shower. Did you notice it took me a little while to cover up? I was looking straight at you, remember?"

"I wondered, hoped..."

"And one more time. When you had that fever. Did you have any wet dreams?"

"Huh? How did you..."

"Because it wasn't a dream. You needed to sleep, proper sleep, and your dick kept getting hard. Oh baby, I love you so much. So I wanked you then and there. You came all over my hand and finally fell asleep."

"Holy shit! That's why it felt so real!"

Louise giggled, cupped her son's flaccid cock in her hand, and smirked at herself. He was silent, she figured he'd be digesting what they'd said. She was thinking, as she held Joey's cock, I made this! And they drifted back to sleep.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,264 Followers