Louise Bellman's Clinic Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her hand lifted again and placed on Louise's hairy mound. "Feel me. Feel where I have trimmed my hair is. Now move your hand down and you will feel something else."

Paula's fingers reached out and encountered what she thought was a leather belt, but then realised it was a harness, to which was attached a leather dildo.

"Yes, I am wearing my manhood, and I am going to make love to you, here on the table. It is not a very big one, I have another one much thicker and longer, but you are small and it would hurt you. I admire you very much to face up to your condition, and I am privileged to share with you."

Paula felt the implement gently enter her vagina. Louise worked it with great skill so as not to force the sensitive flesh and membranes... but so lubricated was her passage that much rougher penetration would have been easily borne, even welcomed. The artificial cock was firm, though surprisingly pliable and Paula found she could mould it a little and adhere her flesh to it by tensing her cunt muscles, so that her inner tissues moved with it slightly as Paula worked it in and out of her.

As the tempo of their congress increased Paula ran her hands all over the younger woman's body, delighting in the feel of the PVC. She caressed the nipples through the twin openings at the bodice of the dress and ran her hands round and under the skirt to touch the smooth hemispheres of her buttocks. She was surprised how firm the flesh was, belying her apparently soft femininity. She touched Louise's clit with the tip of one finger and pressed and rubbed. The effect was to strengthen the thrusts of her pelvis and the device penetrated her more deeply.

With her other hand she inserted an exploratory finger in Louise's anus. She was astonished to feel a wetness and thought for a moment that the girl was going to shit. She was worried that Louise would object to this particular invasion of her body.

"It's OK if you like put a finger in my arse. I was hoping you would. I've applied cream into my cleft and into my rectum. Feel me inside, Paula, tell me if feels nice to feel right into my shit tunnel."

Paula became bolder and inserted a digit as far as it would go, getting more and more excited all the time. She realised that she was about to orgasm.

"Fuck me harder, Louise, shove your thing right up me. Yes... Oh, Yee...sss! Aaaahhhhh!! I'm going to come! Ohhhhh!! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!! YES!! I'm cumming!! I'm coming now!! "

As she squirmed and bucked, she felt an injection of something into her love canal. Louise had attached a little rubber bulb, and a tube ran through the shaft to emerge at a hole at the tip. The bulb was filled with liquid, which she squeezed out to simulate the male ejaculation. The woman climaxed mightily, uttering all manner of obscenities, words that no lady would normally utter.

"Do me!! Fuck me good, fuck me dirty!! Fuck your slut, shag me!! Stick it right up my slit!! Come on hurt me! Treat me as the slag I am! give it to me, all of it!! Hard, harder!! Yes, that's it...I want it in me, split me open. Fuck me with your stick... Oh, it's fantastic, keep doing it, keep spunking into me!! Yes, Fuck me!! Bang it into your slag, into her cunt!! Filthy slut, I need it!! shag me!! Shove it into me hard!! Do it to me!! Ram it up my cunt!! Do it now!! Now!! NOWWWWWWW!! "

There was much more fluid that would ever be shot by a man and the gooey liquid quickly filled her vagina and started running out of her. She screamed as the orgasm reached its peak and then collapsed, crumpled, broken and covered in sweat and juice. Tears of emotion pours down Paula's face. Louise hugged her tenderly and kissed her on her cheeks and on her lips, murmuring sweet sounds and words of comfort. They lay together for several more minutes, bodies in contact and limbs entwined.

Afterwards Louise changed back into her normal respectable attire as the other woman showered and dressed.

"I would like you to return for a course of treatment. On each visit you will receive an enema which I will help you to retain. To begin with the quantity will be moderate, a quart only, but I will gradually increase it until you receive two or more. You will certainly be able, with correct rehabilitation, to recover sufficient sphincter control to function adequately, as long as you do not over-burden it. I also want you to bring with you some exercise clothes. And your posing suit. You are going to start training again."

12