Louise Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

That was the deciding factor.

"Alright but lets wait until after Vanessa and Veronica's wedding is over before we start planning this thing." Kevyn suggested.

***********

The evening of the wedding couldn't have been more perfect. The moon was full, the stars were out and the breeze that blew through the trees was warm but not hot. The yard was decorated with a variety of flowers, some from the grounds and some ordered in from area florists. The garden to the left held the tables where the food would be served and where the guests could sit and indulge. Soft music could be heard playing over the quiet but excited chatter of the wedding guest who had arrived early.

Kevyn, Patrick, Louise and Nathan all sat together waiting for the ceremony to begin. What surprised them was that Barb was there. She had been invited, had initially said that she wasn't going to attend and then for reasons unknown to them, changed her mind.

"Come sit with us." Louise invited holding out her hand to Barb.

"No thanks." Barb said ignoring the outstretched hand and walking away.

She didn't even know why she changed her mind. She really had no intentions of going but curiosity had gotten the better of her. That and the idea of good food. After walking away, she found a seat far to the back and to the right of where her sisters and their men sat. She couldn't stop looking at them, especially Louise. Finally, she saw what Nathan saw, a beautiful but shy woman who had a quiet strength about her. As she continued to watch, her anger and jealousy grew to the point where she decided that she couldn't stay. Just as she stood to leave, the music signaling the beginning of the ceremony started.

She sat down and tried not to look at her sisters.

"Not fair." she murmured, "No fucking fair!"

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers