Louise Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"I like that." he moaned when she ran her tongue down his spine and then blew on it.

By the time she reached his shoulders, her confidence had returned. When she got to his head, she ran her fingers through his hair, moved it to the side and kissed the nape of his neck before sucking on it.

Nathan closed his eyes, and fought the urge to come when he felt the tip of a fang graze his shoulder blade. To his relief, she stopped; and told him to turn over. He needed a few more minutes to regain some semblance of control.

"Sweetheart, wait just a few minutes." he said as he tweaked the first nipple his hand touched. When he saw that she was losing her nerve, he gave the ok.

"Ready when you are."

Louise sat back and looked at the throbbing, hardened cock before her and hesitated not sure of where to begin. She closed her eyes, and tried to recall some of the conversations from work.

"You just lick it like it's an ice cream cone." she recalled someone saying.

Nathan held his breath as his Louise slowly bent down, stuck out her tongue and swiped the head of his cock. His breath left him in a whoosh as she ran her tongue over the head a second and then a third time.

"That feels...."

Nathan's hips jerked when Louise took the head of his cock into her mouth, and began to suck on it gently. He had to remind himself that she was new at this form of lovemaking, and that he had to control himself. He twirled a strand of her hair between his fingers, and then let it loose. He needed to be touching more of her. He put his hand on her back, and began to stroke it increasing the tempo as he got closer to coming.

"Louise, you can stop if you want." he said between moans.

She seemed not to hear him as she added stroking his shaft to the soft but insistent sucking. Louise had started listening to Nathan's moans and soon noticed what felt good to him. She felt him grow in her mouth, and got ready to accept his seed hoping that it didn't taste horrible.

When the first splash hit her tongue, she jumped, and then swallowed it. She swallowed each jet of Nathan's seed deciding that she liked the sweet but slightly salty taste of it. She could hear Nathan calling for her but she kept sucking thinking that there had to be more. Finally, Nathan sat up, pulled her off his cock and held her.

"That was amazing." he said repeatedly.

"You don't have to..."

"Sweetheart, it was amazing." Nathan said interrupting her with a kiss. "Now it's your turn."

He eased her back onto the bed and looked at her for several long seconds as if trying to make a decision.

"Nathan?" Louise called.

"I'm here." he replied as he lay beside her and then rolled on top of her parting her legs with his knees. "I love you Louise." he whispered as he slowly pushed the head of his cock, and then the entire length into her. He slowly pulled out and then pushed back in gradually picking up speed.

He leaned down, took her lower lip into his mouth, nicked it with a fang and sucked on it. He knew that her orgasm was approaching by the way her vaginal muscles tightened around his cock, and the way that she scratched at his back. He could feel the blood as it welled up from the scratches.

It occurred to him that the intensity of their lovemaking hadn't waned since her turning, and the thought of pregnancy crossed his mind again. He had been listening and watching for telltale signs but so far, there had been nothing definitive.

Louise knew that she was scratching Nathan but she needed something to hold on to. When she came, it was with a cross between a scream and a sob. Nathan came soon after she did and lay stretched out on top of her for a few seconds before moving.

He repositioned her so that her head lay on his chest and stroked her arms with his fingertips.

"Nathan?"

"Yes sweetheart."

"Thank you for being so nice to my family." Louise said sleepily.

"They're my family too." he reminded her. "Now go to sleep."

She didn't need to be told twice. A few seconds later, she was asleep.

****** Barb went to her suite, slammed down her purse, and said curse words that her mother would be shocked that she knew. Gene was now the furthest thing from her mind but Juliette wasn't. Neither was Hans for that matter. She couldn't believe that he only took one look at Juliette, and had become a nervous wreck. She had never affected a man in that way unless they were in bed, but Juliette had only walked into the hotel lobby.

To add insult to injury, the kids liked him. Even Celeste who wouldn't even smile at her seemed taken by Hans. Barb stomped off to the bathroom and turned on the tub intending to take a long hot soak. She stripped and looked in the mirror. "I am beautiful!" she hissed. "But ugly." another voice, Hans' added. Louise's voice followed Hans' and before she could think about it too much, Barb closed her mind to the possibility that they were both right.

In her mind, Juliette had become yet another enemy. It didn't matter that she hadn't given Hans a backwards glance. It was the fact that he was interested in Juliette and that Juliette whether she knew it or not had reciprocated the interest. She still wasn't interested in Hans, but that was beside the point. She wasn't going to accept the fact that yet another sister had come to California and found someone.

She took her bath, dried off and put on her pajamas already planning on how to keep Juliette and Hans apart.

******

Wanda, Victor and Celeste were awake early much to Juliette's disappointment.

"We promised dad that we would call before he went to work." Wanda said.

Juliette groaned and rolled over.

"Wannie it's only five am."

"Yeah, but its eight where daddy is." she replied.

"Alright, just give me a minute." Juliette said yawning. "Victor, go get my cell phone will you?"

While Victor got the phone, Juliette got out of bed, went to the bathroom and washed her face. The image of Hans' face came to mind unbidden, and she trembled. It had very little to do with his good looks, but everything to do with his presence. He exuded safety- even Celeste sensed it. Juliette instinctively knew that whoever landed him was going to be a very lucky woman.

She knew that he was interested, but what could happen in a week? A fling? She had done that once before, and swore never to do it again. It wasn't worth the emotional upheaval for her or the kids. After that one time, she never introduced her kids and the man to each other.

"Mom! Daddy's on the phone!" Victor called in.

Usually when Juliette heard that Angel was on the phone, her heart did a little pitter-patter but not today. She took the phone from Victor and put it to her ear.

"Good morning. Oh my gosh Angel! They're having a ball! He told you? Yes... really? Congratulations... When? Did you tell the kids? Speaker phone? Ok hang on."

Juliette called the kids together and made them sit down.

"Daddy has something to tell you." she said.

They all listened as Angel told them about the new baby that was coming. They all looked at each other but it was Wanda who spoke.

"Does that mean that we can't see you anymore?"

"Of course not mija! You are still my babies, I'm just adding one more." Angel replied.

"Hi guys!" Anna's soft voice said over the phone.

"Hi Anna." they all said including Juliette.

"I know that this is a big surprise for you, it was a surprise for us too. But I want you to know that it changes nothing. You are always welcome here."

There was a moment of silence and then Juliette spoke.

"Thank you for telling us, and congratulations."

"You're welcome." Angel said. "I hope that the babies aren't the only ones having fun." he added.

"I am too; all of us girls are going to be pampered this afternoon." Juliette replied.

"That sound's good... Julie could we speak privately?" Angel said.

After Anna and Angel said goodbye to the kids, Juliette turned the speakerphone off and took the phone to the bedroom.

"Ok." she said softly.

"I just wanted to reiterate what I told the babies." he said. "This changes nothing, and if you ever need anything you call me."

"Thank you." Juliette replied swallowing the lump in her throat. She knew how lucky she was that Angel loved the kids, and that he was an active participant in their lives.

"One more thing." He said. "I want you to know that you are an excellent mother, and a beautiful woman. We just weren't meant to be. But I don't regret our babies. I hope that you find someone who can do for you what I couldn't. The only thing that I ask is that he care for, and accept our children as Anna has."

They hung up a few minutes later, their relationship having changed yet again for the better.

"Mom?" Wannie called. "Are you alright?"

"I'm good. What sounds good for breakfast?" she asked changing the subject.

******

Barb woke up in a sour mood. All she could think about was her sisters, and the upcoming wedding that she really wanted nothing to do with. As she dressed, she remembered that Kevyn told her that she could bring a guest conveniently forgetting that the guest was invited to the reception and not the wedding. The only problem was she had no one to ask unless...

She quickly showered and dressed hoping to catch Hans still at the desk. It would be close, but if she hurried, she could catch him. In a moment of inspiration, she called the front desk.

"Hans! Good you're still here. I need to talk to you... I'll be down in five minutes."

She found Hans at the desk finishing paperwork from the night shift.

"What can I help you with?" Hans asked.

"Well, as you know my sisters are getting married tomorrow night and I don't have a date."

Hans didn't say anything; he had an idea of where she was going.

"I know that we haven't always been on good terms, but I was wondering if you would go as my date."

Hans looked at her as if she had grown another head.

"It is my understanding that the ceremony is to be a private affair." he replied.

"It is, but Kevyn said that I could bring a date so are you free?"

"Mrs. Simpson..."

"Barb."

"Mrs. Simpson." Hans said. "I thank you for the offer, but I must decline."

"Why?" Barb demanded.

"Because you just lied to me." Hans replied his tone cool. "Kevyn and Louise have already invited me to the reception..."

Hans stopped mid sentence, and looked toward the elevators. Barb turned to see what he was looking at and didn't see anyone. A second later, the elevator doors opened and Juliette and the kids got out. Barb bristled as she realized that Hans had forgotten that she was standing at the desk.

She glared as Juliette and the children approached the counter with smiles on their faces. She wanted to claw Hans' eyes out when she looked at him and saw the longing in his eyes.

"Hi Hans and Aunt Barb!" first Victor, and then others greeted.

"Good morning!" Hans greeted with a smile. "You're certainly up early."

"They wanted to eat in the restaurant this morning. Is that alright?" Juliette asked.

"It's fine, just go in and tell them that you are guest of Mr. Sinclaire's and they'll take care of you. If you wait a moment, I'll take you there myself."

"You don't have to do that, we'll find it." Juliette replied.

"It's no trouble." Hans insisted.

Barb stood back and watched. Her anger was growing by the second.

"Aunt Barb, do you want to eat with us?" Wanda asked.

"Sure, why don't you?" Juliette chimed in. "We can talk and catch up."

Barb saw Hans watching and listening.

"Sure Wannie." she said with forced cheerfulness.

They followed Hans to the restaurant and waited as he talked to the host.

"You're all set." he said looking at Juliette. "Is there anything else that I can do for you?"

"Join us for breakfast." Juliette said. "You're off aren't you?"

"Yeah!" Victor exclaimed. "Please?"

"I wouldn't want to intrude on family time." Han's replied.

"Oh come on." Juliette said. "You have to eat and Barb doesn't mind... do you?"

"No, the more the merrier." Barb said sarcastically.

Juliette gave Barb a curious look and then turned back to Hans.

"Well, will you join us?" Juliette asked.

He was going to say no, but time was racing by.

"I would be honored." he replied with a slight bow that made Victor giggle.

Barb seethed as Hans, held Juliette's chair for her, and then made sure that the kids were comfortably seated. The only thing that was missing was the kiss on the temple. She wanted to leave but refused to. She had to see what happened next.

Breakfast was delivered so quickly that they barely had a chance to start a conversation.

"What's Sweden like?" Wanda asked and then listened intently as Hans described where he grew up.

"Perhaps one day you'll get to visit there." he added.

"That would be so cool wouldn't it mom?" Wanda asked.

"Yes it would." Juliette agreed as she looked at Barb again wondering what her problem was.

"Breakfast was enjoyable, thank you for inviting me to join you." Hans said when the meal was over.

"You're welcome, we enjoyed it too." Juliette replied.

Hans hesitated. He looked at Barb and then Juliette. He hadn't planned to ask Juliette to accompany him to the reception especially in front of Barb, but it felt right. In addition, there was another thing that it would accomplish; it would stop Barb dead in her tracks.

"Miss. Yancy, I was wondering if I could escort you and the children to the reception after the wedding. That's if you have no other plans."

Barb almost choked on the sip of juice that she had just taken. This was a Hans that she didn't know existed. The business persona was gone. In its place was a man pursuing a woman that he was interested in. He wasn't only pursuing the woman; he was pursuing her children too. The entire table was silent as they waited for Juliette's answer.

"I... I would like that, but you have to stop calling me Miss. Yancy. My name is Juliette or Julie if you prefer."

Wanda looked at Victor and grinned. Celeste however was looking at Barb with her head cocked to the side as if she was trying to understand something. When Barb looked back at her, Celeste looked down.

"Wonderful!" Hans exclaimed. "I'll reserve a table for six; I assume that Mrs. Simpson will be joining us?" Hans asked looking at Barb.

"No thanks, I'll be with a date." Barb said and abruptly stood up. She was walking away before anyone could say anything.

Relieved and convinced that Barb would be no further problem in his pursuit of Juliette; Hans relaxed.

"I must excuse myself." he said, "but please call me for any needs."

Juliette watched Hans walk away and felt jittery inside.

"Stop it." she told herself.

********

"Sweetheart," Nathan said as he and Louise ate their breakfast, "What do you know about your family history?"

"Not much." Louise replied as she finished the glass of warmed blood. "I know that my great grandmothers on both sides were full blood Cherokee Indians and that I have relatives in Tennessee and Mississippi."

"What about your grandparents?" he asked.

My Father as you know was a Yancy, his mother was a Compton. My mother's last name was Patton and her mother's maiden name was Welsh." she replied.

"What about your paternal great-grandfathers?" Nathan asked.

"I know their names but not much more." Louise replied. "My paternal great grandfather's name was Cleveland Yancy, and I believe that he was an entertainer of some kind. My maternal great grandfather's name was Isaiah Patton."

"And what did he do?" Nathan asked as he poured her another glass of blood.

"I'm not sure." Louise replied.

"As far as you know, where there any other gifted people in your family?" Nathan asked.

"I don't know for sure, but my father sometimes knew things and so did my mother." Louise replied.

"Such as?"

"A few times she would send dad to play a lottery number saying that she dreamt about it. She used to bug him until he went to play it."

"And?"

"She always won." Louise said. "Sometimes it was all that put food on the table or paid the electric bill."

"What about your father?" Nathan asked.

"He was like that too, but not as much as mom was. Why?"

"Patrick and I have a genealogist looking into your family's history." Nathan replied. "We think that there's someone in your line who was powerfully gifted, maybe more than one person."

"It's because of me, Kevyn, Leon and Celeste isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes but you didn't mention Barb or Gene. Why is that?" Nathan asked.

"Gene is ungifted, and Barb is gifted but not as much as the rest of us." Louise replied.

"And Juliette?"

"I don't know about her, Wannie and Victor." she confessed.

Nathan found that interesting but didn't comment. However, he was more than convinced that there were other gifted people in her family, and that the key lay somewhere in the past.

*********

Kevyn and Patrick were having the same conversation in their suite. Kevyn didn't know anymore than Louise did but it was more than enough to confirm Patrick's belief that he and Nathan were right about the Yancy family.

"We have a friend checking into your lineage." Patrick told her. "We believe that there are people from your past who are gifted."

"I've always wanted to know more about our family." Kevyn replied. "I was going to look into it but never did."

"We'll know more soon." Patrick replied as he glanced at the clock. "How do you think today's going to go?" he asked as he massaged her neck.

"God only knows." Kevyn replied. "But I'm trying to be optimistic."

"Me too." Patrick replied. "By the way, did I tell you that I really like your brother Leon? He's a straight shooter, I like that."

"He's a good guy." Kevyn said. "He had some really hard times but he's managed to turn himself around. I wish that I could say the same of Gene."

Patrick didn't say anything. He didn't want to upset Kevyn by verbalizing his dislike of her brother. He had the feeling that more upset was coming without his adding to it.

"You don't like him." Kevyn commented.

"No." Patrick replied deciding to be honest. "It should have been Gene that approached me and Nathan and not Leon. Gene has his own agenda which I think we'll find out about today."

"I think you're right, and I think that I even know what it is." Kevyn said. "But I'm not going to say anything, tell me later and we'll see if I'm right."

"Deal." Patrick said. He like Kevyn already had an idea of what Gene was planning. "We've got a couple of hours before we have to leave." He said nuzzling her neck.

*******

Gene was the last to arrive at the conference room. He looked to see what the others were doing before slipping the folder containing the proposals on the table next to the beverages. He frowned when he noticed that all of the beverages were non-alcoholic. He shrugged it off remembering that Leon didn't drink, and that Victor was there.

"Gene!" Leon called. "It's about time you got here, the game's about to start."

Gene grabbed a can of soda, made his way to the front of the room and took a seat next to Leon.

"Sorry, time got away from me." he commented.

"Hi Uncle Gene." Victor said with a smile.

"Hey Victor." Gene replied.

He jumped when Nathan sat down next to him. His heart hammered in his chest as he reconsidered leaving the proposals where he left them. He was realizing too late that Nathan was a man who wouldn't appreciate not being directly approached.

He could hear Patrick and Leon talking about the teams that were playing and the players. A feeling of jealousy and insecurity ran through him as he listened to them talk. He wanted to be as confident as they were but didn't know how to go about it.

He breathed a sigh of relief when the game started even though he couldn't concentrate on it. He held his breath when Nathan got up, went to the back and then came back without speaking to him.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers