Louise Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

As if reading her mind, Hans moved within touching distance. He moaned when Juliette wrapped a small, brown hand around his cock and stroked it gently. She was mesmerized by the clear drop that formed at the tip and had the desire to taste it. Oral sex had been the one thing that she and Angel had never done together and it wasn't because she wasn't willing. He had considered it an abnormal form of lovemaking and wondered if Hans felt the same way.

"It is yours to do with as you wish." Hans said. His breath was coming out in pants. It had been a long time since he had been touched in a sexual manner.

Juliette looked up to him and pulled him closer by his cock. Hans held his breath as his cock was pulled closer to Juliette's mouth. His knees buckled when her tongue swiped the head and took the clear fluid at the tip with it. It was obvious to him that his mate was comfortable with making love and her sexuality.

"Sweet fates above." He groaned when Juliette took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to gently suck on it. If she didn't stop, he was going come. "Juliette... stop... please." He said as he pulled away from her. "I... not like this.

Juliette watched Hans move away from her. She wasn't sure of what she thought he would taste like; but she liked it. It was a taste that she couldn't quite describe. He was sweet; but slightly salty and she liked the feel of him in her mouth. She wasn't concerned that he didn't like what she did; it was obvious that he had enjoyed it. He had acted like a man for whom it had been too long since he had been touched.

He stepped back and took a minute to collect himself. Finally under control, Hans approached the Jacuzzi and climbed in behind Juliette. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back against his chest trapping his cock between them.

"This is everything that I imagined it would be and more." He said as he kissed the top of her head.

Juliette didn't reply. She hadn't known what to expect. She relaxed into Hans' arms and closed her eyes. "Barb," she thought, "you really screwed up."

"Juliette?" Hans called softly. "Let's get out."

He got out first, helped Juliette out and wrapped her in a thick towel. Moments later, Juliette was lying on the bed and Hans was exploring her body with his hands and lips. He didn't have to tell her to tell him what she liked; she was quite vocal.

"Hold me tighter." She said at one point when he turned her so that she faced him.

"Has anyone ever tasted you?" Hans asked when he smelled the scent of her arousal.

"Once or twice." She confessed between moans.

"Did you enjoy it?" Hans asked as he took a nipple between his teeth and bit down on it before sucking on it.

"I.... Yes... I liked it and I like this." Juliette replied as she moved against him.

Hans took his time with her breasts sucking and nipping at them until they were swollen and sensitive, but not sore. His right hand was between her wet vaginal lips slipping back and forth over her blood filled clit several times before he pinched it between his thumb and forefinger.

Juliette's body jerked as she experienced her first orgasm in months. Her mouth opened and she gasped for air as she clung to Hans. The scream mixed with sobs came at the height of the orgasm. She was only vaguely aware that she was scratching Hans' back.

Hans released her nipple and kissed his way down her body as he continued his manipulation of her clit. Juliette opened her legs to make room for Hans between her thighs. He took a moment to look at her still pulsing nub. He inhaled the scent of her before taking his first taste.

He flicked the tip of his tongue over and around her clit as he slid two and then three fingers inside of her. Juliette clawed at the blankets and cried out again as the second orgasm washed over her. She had never had consecutive orgasms and was exhausted, but didn't want stop.

"Juliette... Are you alright?" Hans asked as she rocked her in his arms. His cock ached for release; but her comfort came first

"I'm fine... finish it."

Hans didn't need to be told twice. He rolled on top of her, positioned himself between her legs.

"I take you as my mate." He said as he entered her in one smooth thrust. He gasped in pleasure as he felt the length of him slide into her tight channel. He could tell that it had been a while for her and somehow; that gratified him. When the entire length of him was in, he stopped and then began a slow rocking back and forth. Han's buried his face in Juliette's neck, kissed it and bit hard enough to draw blood.

His moans joined hers when the coppery, salty touched his tongue. He hadn't talked about taking her blood because he had no plans of doing it. But now, it seemed important that he did. He didn't know why and it didn't matter. He had learned from experience to follow his instincts.

Hans kissed the small bites closed and searched for her lips with his. They climaxed together swallowing each other cries. Afterwards, Hans held an exhausted but sated Juliette in his arms. He couldn't imagine sharing an evening that he just had with anyone else than Juliette. He covered them with a blanket and closed his eyes.

It was done.

The weekend flew by and before they knew it, it was Sunday. Juliette was a bundle of nerves as she tried to guess what Angel would say. He was at the door promptly at four with the kids in tow. After greetings and hugs were exchanged, he asked to talk with Juliette and Hans.

"I talked to the kids several times this weekend." He said. "They all seem to like you especially my little princess Celeste. I appreciate that you seem to care for them and to be honest; Celeste was the biggest deciding factor. She hates it here and from what Wannie says; Celeste was like a different person in California. We... If I agree to let them go back there are things that I want.

I want them to spend the summers and Christmas here with me and Anna. I want to be able to talk to them whenever I want via Skype so that I can see them and I want to be able to come visit them. If we can agree on those things; then they can go."

Angel then turned to Hans. The expression on his face was serious, his tone when he spoke; grave.

"I am entrusting you with my children and the mother of my children. If anything happens to any of them, I will find you. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Hans returned Angel's serious expression with one of his own. When he spoke; his tone was just as grave.

"I understand your concern as I would feel the same way. I thank you for your trust and give you my word that no harm will come to them in word or deed by me or anyone else. I would die defending them."

The two men looked at each other for several seconds.

"When do you leave?" Angel asked Juliette but his eyes were still on Hans.

"Next week." Juliette replied. She saw no reason to put it off. "I'll call with an address..."

"I will give you the address." Hans said as he reached into his pocket for a card.

"I would like to spend another evening with the babies before you leave." Angel said taking the card.

"Of course... when?" Juliette asked.

Angel spent another hour with the children before he left.

"I will see you and the babies on Friday."

"He is a good man." Hans commented after Angel left. "He loves you and the children."

"Hans..."

"It's alright." Hans said. "He also loves his wife and coming child. Now, let's make plans for our move back to California."

*********

Louise and Kevyn were baking and cooking in Leon's kitchen while Patrick and Nathan checked the security system.

"So how are you feeling?" Kevyn asked as she chopped fresh garlic for the homemade spaghetti sauce that was simmering on the stove.

"I feel great!" Louise exclaimed. "The baby is doing well and Gretchen says he or she will be here in another nine months."

"That means that Barb is due a couple of weeks before you. I hope that she's getting prenatal care." Kevyn replied.

"Me too." Louise replied. "I hope that she's alright."

"Tell me about these feelings you and Nathan are having." Kevyn said.

"There isn't much to tell." Louise replied. "We haven't felt anything in the past week, but whatever it was isn't good."

"Patrick says that you don't think that it's the mate of a past victim. How do you know?"

"I don't know." Louise replied. "But I do know that it isn't a fluke."

"Can you believe that Leon and Juliette are coming back in a few days?" Kevyn asked changing the subject.

"No, it's hard to believe how fast the two weeks have flown by... did I tell you that Leon wants Nathan to be one of the ones to change him?" Louise asked.

"That doesn't surprise me." Kevyn said. "They hit it off as soon as they met. Do you think that Gene will be alright out there by himself?"

"Yes." Louise said with a certainty that surprised Kevyn. "He's going to make it, but we need to keep calling him and bring him out here whenever possible. As a matter of fact, Nathan and I are going back in a couple of weeks. He wants to see the house so he can start redesigning it."

"Has he started on the nurseries yet?" Kevyn asked.

"He has rough drafts drawn but nothing definitive. I was thinking about doing some shopping at least to look at colors... want to come?"

"Sure, when?" Kevyn asked stirring the spaghetti sauce.

"Sometime after Juliette gets back and settled." Louise replied as she took several loaves of bread out of the oven.

She had just put the last loaf on the counter when a feeling of disquiet hit her. It lasted longer than the others but wasn't any stronger. This time was different in that she actually got a glimpse of something. She felt arms go around her and ease her into a chair.

*********

Nathan and Patrick were having their own discussion about the premonitions that mirrored the one that Kevyn and Louise had.

"I'm certain that it has nothing to do with the past as far as the rapes are concerned." Nathan said. "I've already upped security and told Lou to keep her phone on her at all times, even in the house."

"What are you thinking?" Patrick asked.

"I don't know." Nathan said. "But..."

Nathan froze mid-sentence and then was gone. He appeared in the kitchen behind Louise, wrapped his arms around her and called for a chair.

"Louise? Sweetheart?" Nathan called.

Her skin felt cold to the warmth of his hand and he called for Gretchen. A moment later; Louise was in bed.

"I'm fine." She kept saying.

"Stay put." Nathan said his tone firm. "Gretchen is on her way."

"It was different this time." Louise said softly. "It felt the same but it was different. I saw something."

"I know." Nathan replied. "I saw it too but I couldn't make it out."

"I heard something too." Louise replied. "I think it was a name; but I can't be sure."

"Nathan! Where are you?" Gretchen called.

A few minutes later, Gretchen had given Louise the once-over.

"She's and the baby are both fine." She said. "But it wouldn't hurt for her to rest for a day and Nathan, I do mean rest."

"What aren't you saying?" Nathan asked.

"Nathan, relax; they're both fine." Gretchen said. "I just want her to relax for a day."

Nathan gave Gretchen a long look and decided that he believed her.

"I'll take her home." Nathan said softly.

"But the bread and..."

"I'll take care of it." Kevyn said. "Go home and rest. I'll call you later."

Nathan took Louise into his arms and vanished straight into their bedroom.

"Nathan I'm fine. I don't need to be in bed."

"Gretchen says that you do so don't argue." He said as he turned the bed back and put her in it. "I'll be right back and then we'll call Ethan."

When she was alone, Louise tried to remember the word that she heard or thought that she heard. She went from that to trying to figure out what she saw.

"What are you?" she whispered. "Who are you?"

A word flitted across her but was gone before she could grasp it.

"Damn!" she cursed as she tried to retrieve the thought. The beginning of a headache was forming behind her left eye but she wouldn't quit. Whatever it was that she couldn't remember; it was important. She closed her eyes and scrunched her face up in concentration. It was almost there.

"Louise!" Nathan called alarmed.

She jumped at the sound of her name and opened her eyes. Her head was pounding and she was drenched in sweat.

"What happened?" Nathan asked and wondered why he didn't feel anything.

"I was trying to remember..."

"Drink this." Nathan demanded and handed her a glass of water.

Louise drank it without stopping and held the glass out for more. Nathan filled the glass a third time watched her drain it and then filled it with blood. By the time she finished the carafe of blood, she felt much better and the headache was gone.

"I'm fine now." Louise said with a weak smile.

"What were you doing?" Nathan asked relieved that she was alright.

"I wanted to remember... it's important... I know it is." Louise replied. "It was right there... that word or name..."

"You were using a lot of psychic energy." Nathan replied. "I want you to promise me that you won't do that again without me being with you. I think that I can help so that you aren't so drained."

"I promise." Louise said already half asleep.

When she was asleep, Nathan called Ethan.

"Yes... she's fine... the baby too. Yes... we both saw something but Louise heard something. She couldn't make it out. No... no... I'm not sure that it's to the point where we need to circle the wagons, but I do think that everyone should increase their security and double check their systems. I already thought about that as a possibility. We'll keep you posted."

Nathan hung up and looked at a sleeping Louise. He didn't need Jackson to confirm what he now knew. He and Louise were seers. Hers was the primary power and his secondary only because he was her mate. It was yet another gift that needed to be protected. Once again the thought that while Louise was the quietest of the mates but the most powerful crossed his mind.

He stripped and got into bed with her smiling as she moved toward him and curled into his side without waking up. He lay awake thinking about many things including what their child would look like and what gifts he or she would have.

********

The jet landed at LAX late Saturday evening. The arrivals were anxiously waiting to depart and begin their new lives in California. Leon was both nervous and excited. In less than twenty-four hours he would be turned. He would spend an eternity with Nadine or Dina as he had started calling her.

He and Hans had talked extensively as to what to expect during the change.

"It will be more painful than anything that you can imagine but you will never be alone. Nathan will be there as well as me. I hope that you don't mind, but I asked Patrick to be present as well. He won't be there as an active participant but as an extra pairs of hands."

"That's cool; I was going to call him anyway." Leon replied "if you need to use his blood... that's alright too."

"I was hoping that you would say that." Hans replied. "We plan to be at your home by six pm. Try to rest during the day and don't eat; you'll only throw it up which will add to the discomfort. The other thing that I want to tell you is this, don't be ashamed or afraid to scream, cry or curse. If you need a hand to hold, we will do it and no one will think any less of you. I know that you talked about going cold turkey when you stopped taking drugs, but Leon; this is much worse than that. Take advantage of those of us that will be there to support you."

"Is it really that bad?" Leon asked.

"It is." Hans replied. "You can change your mind." He added.

Leon looked at Nadine who was talking with Juliette and then looked back at Hans.

"No way, I'm doing this." He replied.

They were greeted by homemade signs saying "WELCOME HOME!" That had each of their names written on it.

"We're all staying at our house." Kevyn announced. "And Wannie, Victoria is already there waiting for you."

Wanda squealed with happiness. She had missed her friend and couldn't wait to see her.

"Why don't you call her?" Hans said.

"But it isn't an emergency." Wanda replied.

"It's alright this one time... as a matter of fact, why don't we add her to your list of acceptable calls? We'll talk about the particulars later."

Celeste looked around and breathed a sigh of relief. She was home. She pulled away from Juliette and walked over to Nathan and Louise.

"Welcome home." Louise said kneeling in front of her and opening her arms.

Celeste smiled a smile that lit up her entire face and hugged Louise kissing her cheek.

"I love you auntie." She whispered in her ear. "Thank you."

Tears stung Louise's eyes. She knew that she and Celeste shared a special bond, but until now; Celeste had never said the words "I love you."

"I love you too." Louise replied. "I'm glad that you're here."

Celeste pulled away, went to Nathan and looked up at him. Like Louise, he knelt down in front of her. Celeste looked into his eyes, smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you." she whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

"I don't know why you're thanking me; but you're welcome." Nathan replied as he hugged her back.

Celeste pulled back and looked at him with her head cocked to the side like she did when she was confused or had a question.

"Come on let's go!" Kevyn called out. "There are snacks waiting."

Even as nervous as Leon was about the next evening; the mention of food caught his attention. As they walked to the vehicles, Patrick walked beside him.

"Thank you for allowing me take part in your turning."

"You're welcome." Leon replied. "You're family aren't you?"

"I know... but I thought that after you found out about us that you would distance yourself."

"There are several reasons why I won't do that." Leon replied. "Kevyn, Louise and my baby niece or nephew is the main reasons, but as I just said; we're family."

"How's Gene?" Patrick asked.

"Hanging in there... he told me what you and Nathan did for him. I appreciate it. I know that it meant a lot to him."

"It's as you say; we're family." Patrick replied.

"Is Barb going to be there?" Leon asked.

"No." Patrick replied. "She's changed her phone number and made it clear that she wants to be left alone."

"Did she say that?"

"In so many words; yes." Patrick replied.

Leon didn't reply. When his turning was over, he was going to pay his sister a visit. She was the only hold out on their family being what their parents had always wanted- a close cohesive group that looked out for each other.

*******

Nadine spent the day with Leon. As of yet, they hadn't made love because Leon didn't want to take the chance that she would become pregnant.

"We've waited this long." He said. "We can wait a few more days."

She helplessly watched him as he paced, sat down and paced again. Finally, she had enough. She grabbed his hand, led him to the bedroom and with a thought stripped him. Before Leon realized what was happening, he was laying on the bed; flat on his back.

"Dina what are you doing?" he asked as he tried to get up. "Let me up!"

"You're driving me crazy with the pacing and you need to rest." She replied as she took his flaccid cock in her hand and began to stroke it. It hardened as soon as she touched it; a clear drop had already formed at the tip. "How long has it been for you?" she asked as she cupped his sacs in her hand and pulled on them.

"I... Dina... a ... long time." Leon sputtered. "We can't... not yet."

Nadine ignored him and licked his cock from the base to the spongy head and then down again. When Leon tried to object; she shushed him.

"I'm going to put you to sleep." She said and she took him into her mouth.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers