Louise Comes Early for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her addled mind was such that she failed to focus on anything but the tree in the corner. Its bright twinkling lights drawing her gaze, mesmerizing her and keeping her rooted to the spot. She'd already scanned the room numerous times, on the now seemingly rare occasions when the pulses weren't teasing her to the point where even squeezing her legs together failed to ease the growing excitement.

All she wanted to do now was yank the Christmas Present knickers down and thrust her fingers into her sopping pussy, whilst her other hand blurred over her clit speeding her towards a wet explosive orgasm.

"10 minutes gone!" stated Becky.

Louise's ability to focus on specific thoughts had gone. Her tensed body unable to manage anything more than a clenched leg hobble, the slippery bullet doing what it did best, arouse and tease its victim to an exquisite climax.

From where Becky was sat, she could see Louise start to crouch as the intensity of the bullet was steadily increasing. When Louise knelt down briefly and rested her head on the carpet, Becky's gaze was drawn to the large dark wet patch on the gusset, the electric blue material finally absorbing all it could. Her girlfriend's wetness having seeped out the side of the leg elastic, leaving wet sticky streaks between her thighs.

Louise tried to stand, but the sensations in her groin were now reducing her to a pre orgasmic heap. Her dark hair now sticking to her sweaty forehead as the frequent buzz between her thighs caused the walls of her pussy to twitch and tighten, forcing more of her hot wetness out into the sodden material.

"15 minutes gone!" came the announcement.

For Louise, time had stood still since the bullet had commenced its first buzz. From this point onwards, all her thoughts became focussed on the excited reactions from her body. Her pale nipples initially tightening into fleshy points, poking sharply through the Mickey Mouse motif PJ top. Begging to be suckled or gently twisted and squeezed. The heat spreading rapidly to her groin, starting the flow of warm liquid from her tight hot pussy, lips engorging with blood, clit poking out proudly from its sheath as if standing to attention.

"With only a few minutes left it would be rude of me not to give you a clue," said Becky, feeling a slight pang of guilt at how she had created this broken form of her girlfriend, now hunched on the floor waiting for the sweet release of her orgasm to sweep through her body.

"The remote is hanging on the Christmas tree," advised Becky.

Louise looked up. All she could focus on was the sea of twinkles, blinking in and out of view creating a colourful blurry haze. The pulsing buzz between her legs was now insistent on tipping her over the edge, finally fulfilling its function. Her thigh muscles ached from the clenching action she had been reduced to performing, striving to keep the building climax at bay long enough for her to locate the remote. The inside of her thighs were streaked with her own wetness, the electric blue knickers unable to soak up any more of the juices flooding out of her.

As each rapid pulse came she caught out of the corner of her eye a blinking red light, blinking in time with each rapturously thrilling buzz. One pulse, one flash, one long pulse, one long flash. Louise summoned the last of her strength and stood up, legs still squeezing together as she lurched towards the tree. Her left arm stretching up towards the red flash. Just as her finger tips touched the remote, a single long drawn out buzz emitted from it, the blinking replaced by a solid red glow.

Within seconds the pulsing in her pussy exploded into a persistent, constant vibration. The orgasm that ripped through her caused her legs to buckle, her hot wet cum squirting out with such force it pushed the slick bullet into the sodden gusset of her electric blue knickers, where it stayed vibrating against her soaking engorged lips, threatening to ripple over to her extremely sensitive clit.

Her cum streaked thighs now sprayed as rivulets of juice ran down her legs, dripping onto the carpet. As her limp body fell, Becky realised that she'd just witnessed the most explosive orgasm she'd ever seen. Guilt now washed over her like a wave as she leapt up from the sofa, ripped the remote from the tree and vigorously pressed the off button. As she knelt down to cradle Louise's sweat soaked body, she could feel the orgasmic aftershocks shudder and jolt through her body. The twitches from the walls of her pussy translated to every muscle.

She hugged Louise fiercely whispering breathily "Sorry!" into her ear, praying her friend could forgive her for the orgasm torture she must have put her through.

As the shuddering orgasm subsided, Louise turned her sweat covered face towards Becky. She wanly brushed away some stray hairs that were sticking to her mouth. She reached up to Becky's head and pulled it down towards her face. She mashed her lips against Becky's, holding the passionate kiss for what felt like ages.

"That," croaked Louise, smiling weakly. "was intense!"

Louise shifted position to allow her weary legs to fall apart, finally revealing the sticky mess they had been left in. The knickers wetly clinging to her mound, the extra sensitive erect clit still pushing against the cotton. The outline of the now dormant bullet nestled under the sodden gusset. Already the wet streaks on her thighs and down her legs were drying.

Glancing down at herself, she said to Becky.

"I think you've got some cleaning up to do!" managing a small grin.

Becky paused very briefly, before taking the time to kiss Louise gently on her sweaty forehead.

"Merry Christmas!" she said, before shifting her body down between Louise's legs, her red tongue already poking out from her moist lips, in anticipation of the exquisite gift Louise had left for her.

She hooked her fingers under the tight elastic waist band and gently pulled, teasing the soaking fabric gently down her thighs, unveiling the damp sticky curls of dark pubes.

She was eager to start licking her friend's gorgeous pussy dry, and also to give the sensitive clit a rest from the pressure of the tight knickers. After all, it was Christmas.

12