Louise Gets Shared

Story Info
Louise finds herself needing to support her daddy's business
4.1k words
3.71
18.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise stretches out in her double bed. She so enjoys lazy Sundays. She puts on her dressing gown and heads downstairs. But Sam's nowhere to be seen. So she puts the kettle on, reminiscing about Sam's hard cock filling her earlier that morning. Her mind wanders as the pressure in her pussy slowly builds. Her hands slide down to her breasts, caressing them softly. It feels so good and her hands travel further down. The heat is burning through her panties. Louise knows that she needs relief ... satisfaction. She spreads her legs and starts rubbing her clit, letting her juices flow down her legs. She buries two fingers deep inside curling them, rocking her body back and forth. Her free hand stretches her nipples, pulling and tweaking. Louise fucks herself freely.

"Oh daddy!" she moans.

"Yes, Louise?" Sam replies.

Louise spins round, shocked. Quickly she adjusts herself.

"Nothing daddy" she blushes. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to know my baby girl needs a good fuck," smiles Sam "but that is going to have to wait until later. I have a favour that I need to ask you. I am going to need your help this evening. I'm invited to a party. But the hosts want you to come with me. They know you're my daughter and I'm very protective of you. But they are rather important to my business. I need to close a deal next week and I can't afford to let them down. Do you understand? They saw you with me at the charity ball last month and are insistent that you attend. They've even sent over this backless black dress to wear. Will you wear it tonight?"

"Yes, daddy, but only because it's for your business."

Louise opens the box, taking the dress out to inspect it.

"It should fit you beautifully." Sam remarks, "Remember. It's a party. And these people are vital to my business. We have to be perfect guests, Louise. Do you understand? I'll be along at 7pm in black tie to pick you up, baby. Thank you so much for this."

"It's alright daddy, it's just dinner!"

The knot in Sam's stomach tightens. He has a huge hardware order riding on their custom. But it was their interest in Louise being his 20 year old daughter... It was a bit strange. It's not that normal in business to invite someone over before a deal - certainly not to a party at the weekend. And to send the dress for Louise to wear too? Sam has an awful feeling about tonight, something he couldn't shake, and his nerves are on tenterhooks because of it.

The day drags slowly. Finally, 5pm comes round and time to start getting ready. Louise sinks into a red hot bubble bath, letting the heat ease away any tensions. She makes sure every inch of her is completely smooth. She steps out of the tub, wrapping her hair in a towel. She sits on the side of the bath and applies moisturiser all over her naked body, rubbing it in slowly, massaging every inch, teasing herself. Louise heads into the bedroom, sitting at her dressing table and applies her make-up. She opts for a deep crimson red lipstick, and dark smouldering eyes. To her curls, she applies some mousse and tousles it up, clipping it up loosely at the back. A few stray curls frame her face.

Louise selects a black micro-thong. There is no need for a bra as the dress has it built in. She slides silk stockings up her legs, the lace hold-up clinging to her thigh. She slips the dress over her head, realising it doesn't cover a lot. The thick straps around the neck allow it to be completely backless to just above her bum. There the skirt frills a little and stops just under her bum. As Louise bends over in it, it rises up and you can see her pussy wrapped in the thong like a sweet little gift. She slips on her sexy black heels on and grabs her clutch bag. Remembering this is for her daddy's business, Louise heads downstairs - one final look in the mirror.

Sam arrives at 7 and is stunned by how good his daughter looks in the black dress.

"You look ... well ... ravishing, baby." stumbling over his words, hardly able to contain himself.

"So do you, daddy." Louise replies, seeing him in a black jacket, black trousers, white shirt and bow tie.

Buy Sam is worried about what this evening entails and Louise can clearly see how nervous her father is. Sam escorts Louise to the car opening the passenger door. Nerves or no nerves – Sam always appreciates his little girl in a short dress and stockings. He won't miss this chance to look at her legs.

Sam drives the two of them to a large, smart detached house. Parking on the gravel drive, there are only a couple of other cars on the drive. It's a select party obviously. Sam rings the doorbell. A slim, young blonde girl opens the door. She's about the same age as Louise. She's also wearing the same black dress as Louise. Sam quickly glances at Louise in case she's embarrassed, but the truth is, it must be the hosts' choice. The girls legs are bare and tanned. Her honey blonde hair scooped and caught in a bunch. She wears white earrings and gives Sam and Louise each a glass of champagne as they enter. The hostess arrives. A slim, trim figure with perfect hair - you would think she was 30 something - but is in fact in her late 40s.

"Welcome, Sam." she greets "Thank you for coming over. And your daughter was able to make it after all. I am so glad. I know you are such a protective daddy. Well, it's lovely to meet You, Louise. You've met our maid, Victoria – I call her Vicky. I'm Ivana. My husband Alex will be here in a moment. I am sure we will all have fun together tonight."

"It's a pleasure meeting you" Louise replies politely, trying to ignore Ivana's choice of dress, a rubber cat-suit, hardly appropriate for a dinner party. It suddenly dawns on Louise that there aren't enough people here for it to be a dinner party.

Louise glances over at Sam, mouthing "I want to go home NOW!"

"Vicky. Top up our drinks now. We must indulge our guests. Then go downstairs to help Alex to finish what he is doing."

Vicky takes the champagne bottle and tops up the three glasses. She puts it down - a picture of elegance - and slips out of the room.

"Alex and I like beautiful things, like Vicky. She is beautiful, isn't she? And you are beautiful too, Louise! It makes me feel all kinky. And I like to do kinky things with others. Louise, do you like to do kinky things too?"

Louise feels her father's eyes on her. Sam needs her to consent or he's ruined. At the same time he's scared of what exactly Louise is consenting to.

Alex appears in the doorway, as Louise answers - "If I can speak frankly, Ivana, I am not very experienced in the art of sex or kinkiness, but I have a natural curiosity to explore and try new things."

Sam sees the desire in Alex's eyes, and suddenly wishes he had never agreed to this.

"Excellent answer, Louise. You are young and therefore I was hoping that you'd be both innocent and adventurous." replies Ivana.

Every moment tightens the knot of Sam's stomach. He gulps down his champagne, and Vicky quickly refills his glass.

Alex seems to be undressing Sam's baby girl with his eyes. Sam is furious. He is just about to say something - anything just to distract him - when Sam notices Ivana giving Alex a steely glare. Alex drops his head and stares at the floor. Sam relaxes a little - maybe tonight won't be so bad after all.

Louise shifts uncomfortably in her seat, clearly not enjoying this situation she's found herself in. Her chest hurts - why did daddy agree to this, why did he drag his innocent little girl into this?

"Join us downstairs in the basement. Come with me Louise. Sam – follow us." says Ivana.

Sam follows the pair downstairs – two gorgeous figures. They enter a Spartan room with a large bed and a steel frame around it. Hanging from the top of the frame are two short chains with cuffs. Lying on the bed is a short horse crop. There is a white and silver umbrella and a photographic light. In the middle of the room is a video camera mounted on a tripod. Sam remembers that Alex described himself as a film maker. By the bed, Vicky has slipped in and waits patiently for her mistress and master.

Ivana says "Welcome to our playroom and our studio. I hope you like it, Louise."

Again Sam looks at Louise. Her eyes are wide and she seems frozen on the spot. But Louise realises she has to hide her true feelings. She walks over to the riding crop, picks it up and lets it slide through her fingers.

"It is very intriguing." she finally manages to reply.

Ivana speaks again. "Stand on the bed, Louise. Vicky - help our guest."

Louise gets on the bed a little unsteadily in her heels. Vicky is barefoot and quickly beside her. She reaches to lift Louise's arm to the cuff and secures it around her wrist. She moves the other side and repeats this. Louise stands on the bed, arms spread-eagled above her, trapped now.

Ivana speaks – "So Vicky, what do you think when a guest arrives and is wearing the same dress as you? Doesn't it make you feel a bit mad?"

The maid clambers down and picks up a pair of scissors. She steps back on the bed and hisses in Louise's ear - "This is what I think!"

And Vicky snips the shoulder straps of the dress on each side. The dress falls forward leaving Louise topless. Then Vicky lifts the hem at the back and starts to cut. She cuts up all the way to the waist and the dress falls away. Louise stands there hanging from the steel frame in just her micro-thong, stockings and heels. Alex starts to record the show now on his camera, the bulge in his pants clearly visible. Action is called!

And Ivana says "Vicky – the thong". The maid slides the cold blade of the scissors down Louise's hip around the thong and snips the strap. Feeling the cold blade against her naked flesh, Louise can sense herself tingling. Surprised to find it arousing, she blushes. Instantly, the thong falls down her leg. The maid sits on the bed, lifts Louise's foot and takes the thong off. She slips off the bed taking the cut clothes and the scissors, resuming her obedient position by the bed.

Ivana instructs Vicky to remove Sam's garments before restraining him. Vicky slowly removes each item before pushing Sam back onto a stool. Sam's wrists are handcuffed behind him and his legs strapped to those of the stool. Seeing his little girl tied up in such a vulnerable position, breaks his heart, but despite this he struggles to contain his natural primal urges of seeing her displayed. Louise glances over at her daddy and is horrified at his growing erection. Sam tries to apologise with his eyes but Louise glances away. How could her daddy do this to her? How could he set her up like this? She's supposed to be his and his only. She doesn't even know these people and her daddy is sharing her with them! Louise is furious and ashamed standing there, stripped. Even worse, being spread eagled and so vulnerable is actually arousing her a little, and it's all her daddy's fault!

Alex and Vicky are ordered to strip naked by Ivana, who clearly controls everyone here.

"Vicky – the plasma screen" instructs Ivana. The maid picks up the remote and flicks on the screen on the wall opposite the bed. Louise sees herself displayed. She is held by the cuffs and chain and frame. Her breasts, ass and pussy on full display as Alex films her, closing in on certain shots - stroking his cock as he does so. Sam sees exactly where the camera closes in on her body. The High Definition discloses a little glistening juice on Louise's pussy. Sam notices and his cock throbs to full length.

Ivana announces "My turn".

She climbs on the bed behind Louise. On the screen, Louise can see that Ivana has picked up the horse crop. She presses a button on the frame and the chains shorten stretching Louise up. Louise sees on the screen that Ivana is ready to play and feels it too as she flicks her with the horse crop. Louise bites her bottom lip, the sting of the horse crop is bitter - the new sensation leaving her utterly confused.

"This gets me so fucking wild, Louise. Take this from your new friend, Ivana." And Ivana begins to whip Louise like a mare. Then she stands up close to Louise and whispers in her ear.

"I believe you are enjoying this – and your daddy was so afraid that you would not."

A sense of betrayal shoots through Louise. Sam knew this was going to happen and had still agreed.

Ivana strokes the head of the crop down Louise's ass and over her pussy. She lifts it to her nose.

"Yes. I can see that you are excited. You are a properly kinky young thing."

And she stands back to slap Louise harder with the whip. It cracks through the air and slaps on her ass.

"There is one thing you will find amazing, Louise, if you like this. Would you like to try it?"

Louise nods her head meekly - too astounded to speak. She knows she must take whatever comes tonight - for her daddy's sake, for the business - and she must at least pretend to try and enjoy it!

Alex is stroking his cock slowly back and forth, watching Louise take her whipping. Vicky is naked, her fingers buried deep inside as she fucks herself to the merry little scene unfolding in front of her.

Ivana looks triumphant. She puts the crop between Louise's legs and flicks it up so that it slaps her shaven pussy. Louise yelps, taken by surprise by the smarting heat rushing through her pussy.

Ivana is plainly turned on. Her face shines on the plasma screen. Thwack - the crop connects with Louise's pussy again. It doesn't hurt so badly the second time - almost pleasurable, in fact. Ivana is in her element as she screams, thwack, thwack, thwack against Louise's pussy making her yelp and writhe. Sam turns away - the yelps cutting him to the heart. Ivana pulls Louise's head back by her hair, letting the whip strike her shaven pussy again and again, silent tears of shame run down her cheeks as a low moan escapes her lips and Louise realises that she is enjoying it.

Ivana is ready for more action and she calls out for Vicky to amuse Sam. Strapped and bound, Sam has no choice as the maid kneels and fellatiates him, preparing him for her mistress. Ivana presses the button on the frame again and the chains begin to drop. Louise's arms drop in relief, but then Ivana tells her to kneel. Louise kneels in her stockings and heels.

"You are going to lick my pussy baby while Alex fucks you from behind." Ivana smiles.

"Vicky! Come, help me"

The maid leaves Sam's erection and comes to her mistress. She unzips the rubber cat-suit so her mistress is naked. Then Ivana takes her position and pulls Louise's head to her, forcing her to lick the pussy. Alex positions himself behind me, Louise's hard member rubbing up and down her pussy lips. Sam tries to look away, but Vicky has returned to hold his head still. Sam watches in High Definition as his daughter's pussy stretches. Alex's cock slips inside - his full length buried in Sam's little girl's hole.

The sob is stifled in Sam's throat. The pain is unbearable. He didn't expect this – he'd assumed that Alex was just the camera man. The thought of three women wasn't too bad, but not this. Sam closes his eyes but he can still hear the slurps as Louise sucks and licks Ivana's pussy, the slamming of Alex's balls against Louise's ass as he pounds her, Louise's fake moans of pleasure to keep them both happy. Sam stops for a moment - are they actually fake? Is his little girl actually enjoying this? Before his mind wanders too far, he hears Ivana shout to Vicky to fuck him. He wriggles and writhes, but not exactly with serious intent. Vicky is one hot young woman. She slides her hot pussy down his rock hard tool and begins to bounce, her gorgeous tits in his face as she guides his lips to her nipples. Sam finds the reflex inevitable. The feeling of the wet pussy on his hard cock turns him on - the sight of Louise naked, licking Ivana's pussy, making him harder. Alex's hard cock pummelling his little girl, it all feels a little surreal.

Louise looks over at Sam and sees him in the throes of passion. His cock is working in and out Vicky's snatch. Sam's cock glistens each time it emerges, as he hungrily licks and sucks her nipples. Sam begins to groan and Louise's eyes fill with tears. She hates Sam so much right now for this, all of this. Even though her body is responding in its natural way, her mind is furious. She doesn't like to share. She hates the fact that she has to watch her daddy. She hates that he has to watch her. She just wants to go home, but Ivana is nowhere near finished. It feels like she is torturing Sam, taking his most prized possession and demeaning it.

Ivana moves her pussy away from Louise's mouth. Hitting the button she pulls Louise upright.

"Straddle Alex and ride him, you little slut." she demands.

"Vicky - bring Sam here" Ivana commands.

Louise's pussy slides easily onto Alex's cock and she leans forward pushing her hips back.

"Fuck your little girl's ass." Ivana orders.

Louise feels Sam's cock pressing against her tight little hole. She holds her hips, feeling Sam push the tip inside. It is so tight that Sam can't help but groan as he enters his little girl. He pushes it in further, stretching Louise's ass - pushing till he is ball deep. Alex thrusts from under Louise filling her pussy, as Sam slams in from behind. Passion takes over as Louise is impaled by the pair. She hates this so much, but her body says differently as she starts screaming for her daddy. Her body trembles, every muscle tightening. Her pussy contracts on Alex's cock, as her ass squeezes Sam's. With a grunt and a final thrust, Alex buries his load deep inside Sam's little girl. Despite being hard, and fully aroused, Sam can't seem to let go enough to cum.

Louise collapses forward, filled with shame, embarrassed that her daddy saw her doing that, confused at her conflicting emotions of pleasure and pain, hurt and humilation.

Ivana hasn't finished, "Sam, come and fuck me, whilst I eat Alex's cum from your baby's pussy."

She senses Sam's hesitation, "If you don't, I will just have to let Alex fuck your angel's ass".

Alex cock stirs at the thought. Alex clambers off the bed as Louise is laid down flat on her back, Ivana flicking and sucking her pussy with her tongue and mouth. Her ass is in the air, proud and waiting for Sam. He pushes his long erection into Ivana's displayed pussy. He pumps her as he watches her licking his baby's pussy. Louise feels Ivana shudder, letting her know that Sam has entered her. A silent tear rolls down Louise's cheek - a tear that nobody seems to notice. Louise moans in all the right places, her body responds to the touches, her pussy wet, but her mind elsewhere now.

Sam finds the reflex inevitable. The feeling of the wet pussy on his hard cock is turning him on. The sight of his daughter naked, legs splayed, having her pussy licked making him harder. His cock pumps furiously inside Ivana. Louise feels Ivana's lips pushing against her pussy and feels Sam's thrusts in the way Ivana's body moves. Louise has never hated anybody so much as she does her father right now. He is enjoying this. Her mind wanders, thinking it was probably all his idea to start with anyway. She would bet that he couldn't wait to get round here. Her body is overwrought with so many different things. She is unsure of how she feels or what she feels or towards who. She lies there, aware of every touch, every flick, every shudder, but at the same time she feels as if she's not really there.

Louise feels Ivana's pussy contract on Sam. The action on her cunt displayed on the screen facing her. She knows he is going to shoot his load soon. The orgasm is building between Ivana's cunt and his cock.

Louise's irrational thoughts are fuelled by jealousy - she doesn't share, she hates it! She just wants to please her daddy. She wants to save his business but she is just dying inside! Despite the mental block she puts on the little games, she feels her pussy tighten at Ivana's expert tongue. Her juices trickle out at first and she knows from experience that she's about to gush. Watching Louise's body react that way, feeling Ivana's expert snatch grip his cock, Sam can't hold back. As Louise's pussy gushes, flooding Ivana's face his cock shoots, spurting load and load inside Ivana.

12