Louise Gets Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivana is so delighted that father and daughter are cumming together with her that she moans out loud and starts to cum herself.

Louise's heart shatters, but she holds back the tears. She won't cry, she can't cry! She will not be weak and will not disappoint daddy or ruin his business. She doesn't know how she is supposed to feel. Her sexual appetite has been teased, and now she doesn't know anything anymore. She's in a sexual daze, frightened and confused.

Vicky lays a rubber sheet on the bed and unchains Louise's wrists. She falls back, exhausted. Carefully Vicky removes Louise's heels and moves her into the middle of the bed. Then the maid lights a candle and passes it to her mistress, lighting another one she clambers on the bed and kneels beside Sam facing her mistress. Together they begin to pour the hot wax over Louise. Alex has picked up the camera and is by the bed. He films as the burning hot wax lands on her breasts and nipples. Ivana watches Louise writhe. She is delighted and turned on as Louise whines and whimpers, until she knows Louise can take no more.

Ivana blows out her candle and passes it to the maid. The maid slides off the bed perfectly naked and awaits her mistress. Ivana moves up above Louise's head and signals for Sam. He kneels on the bed and splays Louise's legs, moving between them up to her pussy.

"And for your final humiliation, Louise." She nods at Sam.

Sam knows what he is being asked to do. And he starts to pee over Louise's belly, her shaven pubic bone, her pussy, her thighs. Ivana squats, forcing Sam's cum out of her pussy and into Louise's mouth as she grinds on her face. Ivana cums again, slithery juices smothering Louise's face. Louise is covered in Ivana's juices and Sam's warm, yellow urine.

"Now if you will excuse me, Sam and Louise, there is a hot bath in the side room there for you. You may clean up. Louise – you have been such a good guest. And there is a dress there and fresh clothes for you." With that, Ivana takes the maid's hand and walks out of the room the two of them completely naked. Alex switches off the camera and follows.

"Thank You, baby." Sam whispers to Louise.

Louise murmurs something incoherently. She is spent, filled with cum, covered in urine, splayed on the bed, absolutely exhausted. Sam's little girl has been well and truly used and abused. Sam scoops her up in his arms, her body limp from exhaustion, and carries her into the side room.

12