Louise: Her First Black Cock

Story Info
Couple watching film get ideas to experiment.
7.4k words
4.41
201.8k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsl7981
tsl7981
18 Followers

Louise and I have been seeing each other since our late teens - meeting whilst working as students at a local supermarket, with us both working the tedious night shift. That was over 10 years ago, with us being married the last 14 months. She is a curvy woman, large, but overall very sexy in appearance, with her most obvious feature being her impressive 42F breasts, which many of our male friends frequently eye up on the sly.

Sex with Louise has always been great - unlike myself she had experience from previous lovers before we met, including some lesbian experimentation and a bit of exhibitionism with guys. Her stories when we first started dating used to drive me wild, and I frequently jerked off thinking about what a slut she was or could be - like many boyfriends I suppose, wondering what she'd look liked taking another guys cock, and even better letting me watch.

As time passed though, we got older and the opportunities for such things tend to die off - I resigned myself to thinking my fantasies would always remain that way. Sex though was generally good, Louise certainly wasn't adverse to trying new things and certainly some of her youthful spark still remained - In particularly she liked a good fucking in the back of our car - leaving the house without panties and a short dress, driving to a local lay by or park where she'd often suck me off while fingering her own pussy in full public view, finishing with her riding me on top.

Anyway, one night we were sitting in our front room, and two bottles of wine down I coyly suggested putting a porno on the DVD player, to which she agreed. I went through our collection and came across an interracial title we hadn't watched, so popped it in, and went and sat on the sofa opposite my wife.

The scene started with a young white brunette, only about 18 or 19, sitting on a sofa between two 6ft plus black guys. The typical storyline bullshit followed, which I paid little attention to - Louise just took a sip of her drink, put her feet up on the sofa and laid back to watch. The brunette in the DVD reached down between her legs, and began rubbing her tight pink panties - clearly moist in anticipation of what was coming. My cock hardening in my shorts I looked on, as one of the guys slid his hand up her thigh, gently parting her legs wider, as the other pulled her panties to one side exposing her clearly dripping pussy. As this guy massaged her gently with a single finger, the girl leaned over unzipping the trousers of her other lover, freeing a massive black cock, at least 9 inches in length.

As she did I glanced over to Louise, who had unbuttoned the top of her jeans, her hand reaching down to her own pussy. Eyes barely open, except to keep an eye on the television, she let her other hand run under her top, cupping her huge breasts. As she let out an involuntary moan I asked her if she liked what she saw.

"Go upstairs and get me a toy hun," she said, as her breathing quickened.

Looking at the television the girl now had her hand wrapped around this cock, which made it look only more impressive as she struggled to get her fingers around it. Shifting off the sofa, she got down on to her knees in front of this dark stranger, and as if it was second nature met the tip of his cock with her tongue - lapping up the first trails of precum. As she pumped her hand down with expert technique on this monster, her other lover moved behind her, and gently peeled her panties down.

Remembering my wife's request I went upstairs, rooted through the drawer beneath our bed full of men's magazines and various dildos. My wife loved sex toys, buying them from parties her friends organized or online - but the gist being the more powerful the better. I picked her newest toy - a 10" smooth sided vibrator, and whilst she had never gotten this beast fully into her she always managed to get herself off rubbing it on her clit.

As I went back downstairs I heard a moaning, and looking through the front room door I saw my wife's jeans on the floor along with her shirt - she was lying there in just her bra and panties, with two or three fingers jammed inside her pussy. Watching my wife, I unzipped my trousers and started stroking my own cock - mesmerized at how turned on she was watching the film. The girl on the film was now riding one of the black guys in a reverse cowgirl, whilst the other stood next to her stuffing his fat cock down her throat.

Dropping my own trousers I removed my shirt and walked into the front room. Louise took one look at me, one look at my hard cock and one look at the dildo - with her eyes transfixed on her battery powered rubber cock. Taking the dildo she sat up and moved around so that she was now directly facing me, and without pause or hesitation turned the vibrator on and moved it down to her waiting pussy. With one eye on the television and one eye on me she groaned as the vibe touched her clit for the first time - groans which grew louder as she rubbed her pussy expertly with the tool. On the television the girl lifted slightly, removing the cock from her pussy and placing it at the entrance to her ass. The look of pain and pleasure as this huge beast entered her anally got my cock twitching, and as the other guy moved forward to start rubbing his head against her pussy I started stroking faster, turned on by the combination of my wife masturbating and the slut fucking that I was witnessing on the box.

Looking back across at my wife I saw her trying to inch the dildo into the entrance of her pussy. I laughed, telling her it was never going in, but she smiled back - and with a little adjustment, and one deep push, at least 8 inches of the 10 slid up her. The look on her face, as this enormous rubber cock vibrated deep in her pussy was amazing, and she beckoned me over from my chair. I walked across and without saying a word, she grabbed my cock in her hand and pulled it towards her face. Taking my cock in her mouth I pushed her back onto the sofa so she was laying down, and leaned forward, my mouth now inches from her well filled cunt. Moving her hand away I grabbed the dildo and started pumping it into her, whilst teasing her clit with my gentle flicks of my tongue.

Picking up rhythm I licked her pussy in time to the dildo fucking, whilst slowly easing my forefinger against her ass, gently pushed it deeper into her tight hole. As I worked in further, I felt her release my cock from her mouth.

"Fuck my ass and pussy harder," she started yelling at me.

Turned on by my wife's slutty taunts I licked even faster, pushing a second finger into her ass. Asking her if she liked the feeling of being double fucked up her ass and pussy all I got was a whine as she bucked her hips in time to my flicks on her clit. Going faster I could visibly see her pussy contracting as she came close to cumming, and as she let out her final moans (which even the neighbors could have heard), her pussy exploded, with her juices leaking freely down her thigh as I pulled out the well fucked toy.

I stood up and looked down at her, as she just inclined her head towards her pussy. With my hand furiously wanking at my cock I moved down, and without any resistance at all pushed my cock of 7 inches straight in her. As I started fucking her now very wet cunt I looked at her, as she looked over at the television. The guys were pulling out of the brunette's ass and pussy and stoking their cocks near her face. As my wife moaned, and the guys shot their load over the little whore on the video I couldn't hold back any more and busted my seed deep into my wife's pussy, feeling my balls ache as they drained deep into her. Looking back up I could see the disappointment in her face - I must have lasted thirty seconds at best, but given the events I just witnessed I just couldn't have held on.

As she sat up I went into the kitchen and grabbed another glass of wine for us both - and on returning to the lounge found her flicking through the DVD - not really watching the scenes, but just looking at clips of the girls getting fucked and sprayed with the cum of these huge black stallions.

Sitting back, watching her intently, I asked her if she fancied fucking a big black cock for real, to which she said no - however, her leaking pussy, dildo and disheveled look really let her down, and on further probing she admitted it turned her on, but she would never cheat on me - so that was the end of it. Over the next few weeks I persisted, and every time we fucked I either put on an interracial porno or found stories or websites of that nature - and every time her pussy opened up like a clam. This continued for about six months, until one night, whilst she was sucking my cock in bed she looked up at me and asked if I was serious about letting her fuck another guy.

I thought about it, but hesitated, wondering if it was something we should really do - however, looking down at her mouth expertly sliding down my shaft I was certainly not going to upset the applecart now.

"Sure, with a couple of conditions," I murmured.

Smiling back up at me she said, "Good, now lay back and enjoy this."

Her pace quickened, as she continued sucking my cock. I felt my balls tingle - warning her, since she doesn't usually let me cum her mouth, I was met with just a grunt as her hand started wanking my dick even faster between her lips. Biting down I couldn't hold on any more, and erupted deep into her mouth. Moving up the bed, and lying next to me - spunk still trickling from the edges of her mouth, she nuzzled up to me.

"Conditions then hunni," she said, grinning at me.

My conditions were simple really - first I wanted to be there in the room. Secondly I wanted the guy to fuck her to be black and well hung (to which she didn't complain) and finally we had to take precautions - we were trying for a family and that's not the sort of thing you can explain any way. In complete agreement, we set about trying to find the right guy - which if you haven't had experience of this sort of thing is bloody hard work - you don't want a local guy really just in case, and trying to find someone you think is clean and honest over the net is not a simple task.

Using a few dating websites we came across a couple of guys, who Louise flirted with a bit online, and even cyber-fucked a couple - usually ending up with two or three guys poking her at once in a public chat room. Eventually she settled on one guy who lived a couple of hundred miles away called Jon - He was about five years older than us, a professional businessman, about 6ft tall and his photograph whilst clothed, certainly met with Louise's approval. He had a shaved head, like most of the guys in the porn films, and his physique was certainly very solid looking. They emailed each other a fair bit, with their chats not leaving much to the imagination, however, they didn't really plan the meeting per se - with us being a bit new to it all it was probably a subject steered clear of intentionally.

Not wanting to arrange a meet at our house, and not wanting to meet a stranger at theirs, we decided on neutral territory, and booked a motel mid-way between where we lived. We booked the room, and told Jon we'd ring his mobile phone with the room number once we'd got checked in.

The actual day we were meeting was some two months away and during this time Louise was fucking like a bitch on heat. By now I was regularly coming home from work finding her in the middle of a sly daytime wank, and she was giving me regular blowjobs and even let me fuck her ass at will. As the day approached she went out to a lingerie outlet and bought herself a new corset, stockings and panties, and sent me out to the local pub to get a couple of packets of condoms from the machine in the gents.

All prepared, the day came. A quick call to Jon confirmed we were still on - he sounded more than happy with the idea of fucking my wife while I watched, and to be honest who could blame him - smug bastard. My feelings were odd, I wasn't really sure this was right, but pure lust just couldn't get that image of a black cock prizing my wife's pristine pussy wide open out of my mind, so I packed the car and called out Louise. As she got into the car she was clearly nervous - up until now she hadn't spoken to this guy (just chatted online) and being a bit self conscious about her looks.

"Do you think we are doing the right thing," she asked

"Hey, you bought the whole thing up - anyway I thought you wanted to feel what it's like to be like one of the girls in those DVDs," I replied.

She stammered, clearly nervous, "But I'm married, we're married, this might change things or something."

"Look, you can always say no whenever you want, and the only thing it will change is we'll both of done something we've wanted to do, or in my case watch," I grinned.

"OK," was her only reply.

After a very quiet drive we got to the hotel about two hours early - I nipped out again to the local supermarket and picked up a few bottles of beer and a couple of bottles of wine from the chilled section and headed back to meet Louise - who was in the shower freshening up. I sat on the toilet watching her as she cocked he leg over the side of the bath and started lathering up her pussy with shaving foam. Using one of my razors she quickly made short work of trimming her pussy - whilst normally tidy, she clearly wanted a completely bald cunt like the girls in the film, and proceeded to remove everything.

I reached across to feel her pussy and was met with a shake of her head, and she walked through into the bedroom and got dressed into her new lingerie. She looked amazing, with the corset bringing in her fuller figure a touch, and pushing her tits out like torpedoes. Rolling the stockings carefully up her legs, my darling wife looked my like a fifty dollar hooker, although given what we had in mind she certainly looked the part for her role!

Watching her I could sense she was still nervous, so I poured her a drink, got her a robe and sat her down on the bed.

Remember I said, "If you are not happy doing anything just say."

After five minutes I heard a knock at the door, and assuming it was a maid or something went to answer it. On opening the door I was met with the broad smile of Jon, a strapping very dark black guy, standing at least half a foot over me.

"You were going to ring and let me know the room number, I had to ask the fucking receptionist where you were," he said, clearly very confident in himself.

Great I thought, now everyone knew what we was up to, but then since we didn't know them I thought fuck it.

"Come on in, she's inside," I said.

He entered the room as I shut the door behind him. I offered to shake his hand as he passed, unsure of the protocol for such things....to which he just laughed and carried on through.

As he walked in the bed was just around the corner, and I nodded him on as he ventured in. Putting the door onto the latch, locking it from the inside I grabbed a couple of beers and followed him through.

Jon stood up in the room, miles above Louise who looked like a midget sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey Louise," he said.

"..uh...Hi," she murmured back.

Clearly nervous now she had finally met her online fuck-buddy she shuffled across the bed away from Jon. Still in her robe, she looked him over with a look of horror on her face.

Suddenly she blurted, "I honestly don't think I can do this Jon, I'm sorry."

Taking another gulp out of her wine glass, her eyes welled up, as if she was about to cry. Jon sat down on the edge of the bed, well away from her. His confident tone changing to something more soft, as he looked at her, probably imagining what he was about to do to her.

He whispered, "Look hun, no-one is forcing you into anything you don't want to do right?"

She nodded in the affirmative, remaining absolutely silent.

Shifting closer he put his hand onto hers, and despite a small whimper of resistance.

He whispered again, "Don't you want to show your hubby what we've been doing online?"

Shaking her head I was convinced that was it, until Jon shifted even closer to her.

He continued, "We can go as slow as you like and stop at anytime."

Moving his head towards her he gave her a small peck on her neck, to which I could see her bite her lip in response. Again he kissed her neck, and then moved to her earlobe, before Louise relented and turned to face him. Looking at him face to face, just millimeters between them, an awkward pause and silence echoed around the room. Placing his hands behind my wife's head he pulled her in, and as their lips met her resistance to him broke, and they kissed passionately in front of me, starting off slow, but quickly moving to exploring each others mouths, and I felt my cock stiffen as my wife French kissed her first guy other than me in ten years.

Still fully clothed the pair kept on like this for fifteen minutes, with Louise's breathing getting noticeably faster. I went over to our bag, removed our digital camera, and sat back down on a chair near the bed. Looking up Jon saw the camera and smiled at me.

"Do you think it's time I got her out of this robe," he said.

I was probably as nervous as my wife and barely managed a nod. Louise held her robe closely shut.

"Put that fucking camera away first - I didn't agree to that," she shouted.

Jon replied, "Hey hun, he just wants a reminder of the day."

Jon's voice was clearly calming, and as he reached for her robe, she allowed him to ease it down over her shoulders, exposing her new corset and stockings.

"Fuck me", was all he could manage to say.

Louise tried to cover her figure up with her hands, but failed miserably.

"I told you I was too chubby for a guy like you," she said.

Jon laughed, "It's not that honey, you look good enough to eat."

Quick to retort, she gabbled, "If you can see me, then get some of your gear off, let's see what you got."

Still clearly nervous, I wasn't sure if she really wanted to see him or was just buying time, but if it was the former she was out of luck. In about ten seconds he had stood up, removed his shirt and jeans, and hopped back onto the bed - dressed only in boxers.

My wife gasped as she saw his chest.

"Can I," she asked, although it was as near to begging as I'd ever heard.

He looked over to me, turned back to Louise and winked. Tentatively she reached out touching his chest - now I am not a badly built guy, but I haven't got a six pack either - this guy was a solid as a paving slab! Running her hands over his body was clearly having some affect and his cock began to rise in his shorts. Looking down my wife giggled for the first time,

"What have we here then," she chuckled, still clearly bit nervous.

She rubbed his length through his boxers, visibly making him harder and harder through the tight contours of his boxer shorts. Jon was beginning to moan, as was Louise, as she finally plucked the courage to reach inside his shorts and pull his impressive length out for show. Quickly yanking down his shorts her eyes widened and she gave out a little gasp in awe.

Grabbing his cock and slowly stroking his foreskin back down over his thick helmet it kept on rising even further - he must have been at least 9 inches, and twice the thickness of my own cock, and, over the next 30 seconds, it became clear that both of them were now virtually oblivious to me sat in the corner.

"Oh....mmm," was all she groaned.

Turning her attention to Jon's impressive cock, I went back to the camera. I got my next picture, of my wife and Jon, her hand around his cock and her legs spread just wide enough to see the moist crease of her pussy through her shear panties.

"Hey," she said smiling, "Watch what you are doing with that fucking flash."

tsl7981
tsl7981
18 Followers
12