Louise: Her First Black Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsl7981
tsl7981
18 Followers

Still wanking Jon's cock, her other hand had moved down to her pussy, and she was slowly massaging herself through the moistened fabric.

"Oh fuck," she said gulping for air, as she lay there pleasuring both John and herself at the same time.

Whilst enjoying the attention he clearly wanted a bit more of my other half, and he gently pushed Louise backwards onto the bed. Kneeling next to her, he began by running his hands up her stockings, slowly spreading her legs with suggestive pushes of his huge shovel like hands. Her legs open, he gently ran his finger over her now very damp panties.

"Getting a bit wet down there girl," he said, back to the confident tone of when he first walked in.

She nodded, and without much hesitation he pulled them to one side and slid a huge black finger deep into her sopping love hole. Squirming down onto his hand, Jon started to fuck her pussy with his finger, clearly his technique was the result of a lot of practice.

"Oh yeah, give me that cock back," she demanded.

She reached back for his cock, as I stood at the end of the bed watching them wank each other. My wife was clearly in ecstasy as he pushed a second finger into her pussy, and pulling down the top of her corset she gave him access to a nipple, which he eagerly took in his mouth. The darkness his mouth against her huge white breasts looked amazing, and I grabbed another picture, followed by a close-up of his finger banging her tight twat.

"She's a lovely tight pussy mate," to which she replied, "I shaved it especially for you."

Pulling his two fingers from deep within her, he offered them up to her mouth, which she licked, before sucking on them both deeply.

"I taste really, really good," she said, winking at Jon.

Jon smiled at her, "Do you want me to taste it."

She mumbled, "Seems fair, but only if I can have a taste that fucking cock as well."

Not believing how well she was getting into this I watched as Jon moved down the bed a little and my wife climbed on top of his mouth, lowering her pussy down onto him. Sat upright she looked straight at me, and without saying a word leaned forward, her head now inches from his cock.

As her new lover probed her clit with his tongue my wife groaned, holding on to his cock like a lifesaver as she pushed back against him.

"Oh yeah Jon, that's it, lap at my tight little pussy," she groaned.

Grabbing her breath and smiling straight back at me again, she slid her hand from the top of his helmet down his shaft, massaging the large globule of precum over his length - his black tool now glistening and with its large head raging for my wife's attention.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this," she said to me.

Opening her mouth she extended her tongue over the head of his cock, which was met by an approving thrust upwards by Jon. Catching her by surprise she pulled back, before pulling the thick shaft back up towards her mouth, slowly engulfing it between her bright red lips. My cock slides easily into her mouth and she can take most of the shaft, but with this she struggled to even get the head between her lips. Spitting on his shaft and sliding her hand up and down loosely she resembled one of the whores in the films, occasionally rising to let out a deep moan as her black lover caught her clit. Moving in really close I asked her to look up, taking a tight picture of her looking direct into the camera with her mouth just over his cock tip.

"You like that," she said, looking up, watching me fumble with my cock through my trousers, "Keep that in there until I'm finished."

As she continued, her confidence grew and she slowly managed to get more of Jon down her mouth, although still no more than about four inches. Jon's groans deepened as my wife twisted his cock with her hand on each bob of her head, as if she wanted this huge fucker to cum deep down her throat, and I have to admit - I admired his staying power.

"Keep licking my pussy," she said, "Get it nice and ready for that big black cock."

Jon, listening, but not saying much clearly did as he was told, as my wife started thrusting her fanny down onto his face.

"That's it you fucker, I'm cumming....," she screamed, "Oh yeah, lap it up baby, feel how fucking wet my pussy is."

Taking a quick moment to recover, as Jon continued to slurp at her cum, she lifted her leg over him.

"I want you to fuck my pussy", she demanded.

"Say please like a good little white bitch," he teased.

"Please....pretty please", she grinned.

Louise rolled onto her back her bald pussy now flooded with a combination of her juices and Jon's saliva. Pushing a couple of fingers deep within her pussy she raised them up to her mouth, sucking a thick slimy coating of her cum scooped from deep within her. Whilst rubbing at her clit, Jon stood up at the side of the bed, his cock looking bigger than ever, and without even looking back over to me my wife parted her legs, exposing her gash to what must have been the biggest cock she had ever seen or imagined.

As Jon moved his cock to within inches of her pussy I coughed.

"Louise," I said, nodding over at his cock, "Remember what we agreed."

Jon looked at me and then glanced back at Louise, evidently a little confused.

Clearly a bit pissed she said, "Throw one over then."

I quickly opened a packet and threw a rubber over to her. There was a clear look of disappointment in Jon's face when he saw the condom.

"Ah come on, is this really necessary mate," he said.

"Look she aint on the pill Jon," I said.

Jon looked at my wife hopefully, but she just shrugged at him.

"OK then," he replied, "fair enough."

Louise tore the packet open with her teeth, and after stretching hit over his helmet rolled on the condom expertly. I wondered if it was going to be ok, as it only clung to about two thirds of his cock before it had ran out of room, but still I figured - more than ample to do its job. Lifting one of her legs in the air to give her lover deep access to her cunt, she beckoned him in, and he certainly didn't need asking twice.

Jon moved over her, leaned forward and gave her another brief kiss, before moving up and rubbing his long cock against her pussy with his hand. As his cock flicked against her bud she gave out little sighs.

"Please fuck me with it," she begged.

My wife has always had a tight pussy - there have been occasions when I've struggled to get my cock in her, but gently forcing his cock against her slit he pushed his thick head into the entrance of her pussy.

"Oh yeah you mutherfucker," she moaned.

Louise came again almost immediately, and Jon just smiled, waiting for her thrashing to die down. Pushing into her just a touch further my wife started to lose it big time.

"That feels like it's splitting my in two," she said.

Jon replied, "I am not anywhere near half-way yet bitch."

Smiling up at him, she egged him on, "What the fuck are you waiting for then?"

Despite his girth clearly testing her pussy to its limit, he pushed it in further into her sopping slit.

As his cock pushed deeper her face winced, and you could see her entire pussy flexing as he slowly moved it in and out - like he was almost a friction fit. After half a minute of slow pushing forwards and backwards I heard two deep sighs one from each of them - the sort every couple knows, that point when a pussy just accepts your cock, and the juices get everything flowing. Suddenly his shaft started moving more freely in and out of her, still clearly tight, but I imagine her pain had subsided a bit. I wondered if her pussy would ever feel the same after its quick lesson in stretching, but the show soon got the better of my attention.

Jon ploughed his huge cock into her with gentle strokes at first, but soon picked up the pace, and as she rubbed furiously on her clit she came as hard as I had ever seen, screaming obscenities at her new lover and taking the piss out of me in the corner.

"Fuck me you black bastard, show that pussy over there how to fuck a woman," she yelled at the top of her voice.

I grabbed the camera again and got a couple of pictures of my tight blond wife's pussy being completely wrecked by this cock as thick and as hard as a tree trunk. Jon clearly loved this, and after a quick wink over to me, leaned over, kissing my wife deeply - the picture on my camera looking like they had been together for years.

Driving his shaft hard into her she was now taking his full length, with him virtually pulling out of her pussy on each pull, and hitting her as deep as his balls on every push. Each time her pussy and belly just arched up expertly to meet him, whilst I just sat there in the corner, too engrossed in the show to worry about photos.

"You like my tight little white pussy," she said.

"Fuck yeah, I'd love it more without this fucking condom though," he quipped.

Watching them smiling at each other, I peered around just to make sure he still had it covered, which he did.

"You can cum in her ass or her mouth Jon," I said.

"This is never getting up my fucking ass", Louise said in horror, "But I don't mind swallowing you though hunni, just let me know when you are ready."

After about fifteen minutes of hard fucking my wife was clearly exhausted - I'd certainly not have lasted half that, and she came at least three of four times.

She whimpered, "Stop, I need a breather", still panting for breath.

Jon pulled his cock from my wife, making a huge slurping noise, and leaving a gaping great hole where her pussy used to be.

"I just need a few minutes," she said.

"No worries", said Jon.

I watched him as he pulled off the condom and offered his dick up to her mouth she playfully blew against it and gave it little licks and kisses, keeping him nice and hard whilst she recovered.

"Come here," she said to me, still panting.

I walked over to the bed.

"Finger my pussy," she demanded.

I pushed one, two three and finally four fingers into her pussy easily, and could probably have got the whole fist up there if I tried.

"That's what a proper cock does to a woman - now sit back in the fucking corner with your camera," she taunted.

Lifting my fingers up to my mouth I sucked on her cum, sticky and sweet, and slowly retreated.

"I wanna ride your cock," she said to Jon, "So he can watch that dick sliding in and out of me."

Jon lay on the bed as my wife moved over him, facing away from Jon and towards me in a reverse cowgirl. As she moved down I saw Jon's uncovered shaft, and she reached down pulling it up towards her pussy.

"Ahem," I said and pointed at his dick, "Another condom I think."

Louise looked at me as if she was about to protest, but thought better of it.

"There are some more in the bathroom dear," she quickly said.

I got up and walked around to the bathroom, looking through her small travel bag - There they were, just as she said.

I could hear them giggling in the room - peeking back in I saw in the mirror at something which both shocked me but at the same time had me mesmerized - and forgetting the task at hand I just watched. My wife was crouched over him, with her hand wrapped around his dick, stroking his bare cock against her pussy lips. His helmet was slick, and again oozed thick globules of spunk, which formed little trails between his cock and her pussy.

I shouted, "I'll just be a mo", as I continued to watch.

Louise was now pushing the bare head just millimeters into her pussy, teasing Jon with her warm wet lips, giving him a feel of the real pussy he had fantasized about fucking these last few months.

"You like the feel of that," she whispered.

He gave his hips a bit of a buck, pushing about two inches deep into her, which she quickly lifted off, before turning around.

"Behave, he'll be back soon," she said, "He was serious about the rubber."

"You started it," he whispered, as they both giggled again.

Watching my wife in the mirror I watched as she looked down at his cock, before bobbing her pussy down onto his cock - this time with her instigating it, and Jon let out a stifled moan, as he felt her slick pussy to three or four inches this time.

"Oh that's good she said, so much warmer, I can feel every part of your cock", she murmured quietly.

Jon remained silent, I couldn't see his face but I imagined he was trying not to groan.

Lifting up and clearly enjoying this game, she tried to tease him again, but as she engulfed his cock with her pussy he gave a sudden jolt of his hips, bringing his cock upwards at the same time. Now buried in her, a new look of lust spread across my wife's face as she felt the warmth of his cock deep within and Jon gave himself away with his loudest moan so far....

Looking at her in the mirror she wasn't letting this go now, and she slowly moved up and down on his shaft, working his length deep within her. His cock now shining with her wetness, and my wife now panting for breath, she turned to him and moaned

"Cum inside me," she demanded.

Jon just let out a huge fucking roar in agreement as he started to pound into my wife without any protection.

Walking back into the room I took one look at my wife and smiled.

She taunted, "If you cannot give me a fucking baby, maybe this bastard can", and as she bounced on his uncovered shaft, she screamed out, "Fuck my pussy 'til it's full. I want to feel your spunk deep inside me."

I was fucking turned on to say the least - whilst we didn't exactly agree this I now wanted to see his thick cum oozing out of her body, and I moved in closely with the camera once more to get a photo of her pussy sliding onto his prick. Jon was now sweating, his rhythm was picking up - clearly close to cumming, and the way she was thrusting over his cock you couldn't blame him. I looked at her and gave her a look to check she was okay with this, but she was well beyond making any decisions now - she thrashed her pussy down harder onto her lover.

"Ah yeah, cum for me Jon," she begged.

Climbing off his cock Louise got on to all fours, offering her pussy to Jon from behind. As Jon pushed his throbbing cock deep into her, her head fell down hitting the pillow

"Fuck, you're so deep in me, I cannot take any more," she screamed.

Louise looked over her shoulder watching Jon's eyes as he picked up his rhythm.

"Do you wanna cum in this pussy hun, cos I want your spunk in me RIGHT now!", she groaned.

Jon said, "Fuck Louise, are you always this horny."

Glancing over to me, then shaking her head Louise mumbled, "No, but then you don't get to fuck a cock like this every day!"

Her panting became delirious, but it was working, John started slamming into her with full force, and despite her pussy being accommodated to his length and girth she was now screaming loudly on every push.

"Oh fuck yeah, I cumming," Jon yelled.

His groans got louder and his cock started thrusting into my wife in time with her thrusts back into him.

"I want it all in me," she demanded.

She pushed back deeper onto his cock, my wife started to orgasm yet again. As her hips thrashed away and her pussy contracted you could see Jon's balls twitch as he shot his load deep into her womb. Pumping slower my wife sighed as he drained every last drop into her.

Jon couldn't manage much more than a groan, as he collapsed over her back.

Working his shaft a bit slower, he grabbed his cock, squeezing it as he pulled out of her, just to ensure she got every drop. As he pulled his dick out her cunt what looked like gallons of thick white cream oozed from her battered slit. With a satisfied sigh, she reach down to her pussy, scooped two or three fingers of his cum, and sucked deeply on them.

"Lets taste some real cum," she grinned.

As she licked the thick spunk from her fingers I took another picture of her. She was laid back against the headboard, legs spread apart with Jon now kneeling beside her -- cock limpening, but still looking like something from fiction against her small palm. Jon leaned across and parted her lips slightly for me to get another picture, the pinkness of her pussy now jet white with his seed.

"If that hasn't done the fucking job, I'm never getting pregnant ," she laughed, as she opened her mouth, sucking the last drops of cum from Jon's cock.

Jon went quiet, before replying, "So how did you like it?"

"Well," she grinned, "I suspect it will certainly not be my last."

"Good to hear," Jon grinned. Looking over to me he said, "Thanks for letting us get on with it mate, once I felt that pussy I couldn't help it."

I shook my head, still a bit in awe at what I'd just seen, and a bit lost for words. As quickly as it started though they were done - my wife was laid back on the bed - pussy red raw and still leaking with cum, and Jon was in our bathroom washing up.

"I can't stay," he shouted from the bathroom.

Louise was clearly disappointed.

"I've got to get back home for work tomorrow," he shouted.

He got dressed in about ten minutes, and gave my wife one long kiss goodnight.

"I'd love to do this again though Louise," he said, "Next time we can make it more interesting if you like".

He winked at her as she lay there, still playing with the cum leaking from her.

"Agreed," she said, "If you've got a mate with a bit of spare time I'm sure we can make a night of it," she quipped, glancing over to me for approval.

She smiled to herself like a cat which definitely got all the cream, and winked at me, knowing I'd always fantasized about her getting double fucked -- although I always imagined I'd be one of the guys involved!

"But I'd never take two the size of yours Jon," she said.

"We'll see," he said winking at her, "You probably never thought you'd get through today an hour or so ago."

They had another chuckle to themselves, before he leaned over, gave her a final kiss and walked over to the door. Hearing it slam shut I walked over to my wife, my cock standing proud.

"Enjoy the show," she said.

I nodded.

"You really got into that, I thought for a while you were going to bail on the idea," I replied.

She nodded.

"You know, things will definitely have to change a bit now, I'll need a bit of action like that just once in a while", she said.

"OK, we can talk about it," I said, trying not to sound too enthusiastic, "But we'll have to think about how we are going to handle that," I quipped, pointing to her leaking pussy.

"I just lost control," she said, "And it felt so fucking good."

I smiled back at her, offering her my prick as I released it from my boxer shorts.

She laughed, "What would I want with that? Still you've been good hubby today so you deserve a reward I suppose!"

Laughing she grabbed my cock and before she had pumped the shaft three or four times my spunk was streaming all over her corset.

"Someone definitely liked the show," she said, as she fingered my load down into her pussy mixing with her own juices and Jon's thick spunk.

Thoroughly fucked she soon went to sleep, leaving me to satisfy myself two or three more times during the night as I recalled the events I'd seen.

Since then she's not had a repeat performance, nor heard from Jon - his mobile rings disconnected. Probably terrified he planted his fertile seed in my wife he probably doesn't want the maintenance payments, however, six weeks down the line and she hit her next period so he's in the clear anyway. She still insists on fucking herself with a huge dildo every time we are in bed, and I still struggle to satisfy her new sexual demands, but hey, I guess when she wants another go she'll probably ask me when she has her lips around my cock again. I've noticed she's got contraceptive pills now, so it might be worth me checking her internet logs...

tsl7981
tsl7981
18 Followers
12