Louise: Las Vegas Showgirl

Story Info
Surprise threesome turns into a foursome.
3.5k words
3.94
31.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing at the foot of the bed admiring his handiwork, Rick thinks to himself, "Kelly is so beautiful and sleeps so amazingly sound."

She never moved as he was tying one end of the silk scarves around her wrists and the other to the posts in the headboard. Soft warm skin, pink areolas, smooth, soft mound, he had shaved for her just this morning. The suppleness of her inner thighs, she arouses him just looking at her, but it is not enough- he needs to touch, lick, and kiss her to fulfill her fantasies and his as well. They are so connected. He was about to reveal a fantasy he had planned for his jewel that she will never forget.

In her sleep, Kelly feels something warm and moist on her left nipple, licking, sucking, and tugging. She moans, and then it stops.

"Oh what a wonderful dream".

Her eyes flutter open, she sees Rick's head at her chest, sucking and tugging at her tit with his teeth. Her body writhes underneath him. She wants to feel him, but realizes Rick has her restrained.

He stops, and looks at her smiles and says," Babe I did it for you."

"Honey, I can feel how wet I am without touching. I can see and feel the pleasures you are giving my rose colored buds."

Rick smiles, the way she says things-so sexy so hot, "Not yet baby."

He then goes back to devouring her so sensitive bulbs, making her struggle, her body begging for release. After what seems like an eternity, Rick stops the assault. He moves down between her legs, slowly lapping her smoothness. Kelly keeps pushing toward him when she feels his warm breath near her slit, but he pulls away.

"Honey, I can't take any more, please..."

He goes back to slowly licking her soft shaven mound, then along the sides of her pussy lips, on his upward movement he slips his tongue slightly inside her slit, she responds by thrusting forward, and Rick pulls away, telling her,

"Babe, if you keep that up you will spoil your surprise".

Her body is on fire, she can feel her juices dripping out of her pussy. Rick gets up from the bed. Kelly wonders where he is, going, when her body is writhing, in need to finish the pleasure Rick watches with delight in his eyes- he sees Kelly turned on and pulling on the restraints and says,

"Kelly your so wet baby."

Tenderly stroking her wetness with his fingers-then rubbing her juices up and down his shaft- his thumb rubbing the head as she always does his other hand massaging his scrotum just as she does as well- watching her eyes- seeing her lick her lips. Rick stands up, moves over her head, and lowers his rod so only the tip of her tongue can touch the so swollen mushroom head not allowing her lips to curl around the sensitive edges. Suddenly; there are three knocks at the door followed by three more.

Smiling, Rick says, "I wonder who that is."

Kelly says, "Untie me Rick."

He just smiles and moves to the door, returning in seconds- hand in hand with a tall woman long black hair suntanned complexion in a tight red dress and 5-inch stilettos.

"Kelly, this is Louise- I met her here in Las Vegas when I came out for the convention a couple weeks ago."

Louise sits on the side of the bed, leans over, and kisses Kelly's soft lips. Rick watches her respond. She slips her warm slippery tongue into Louise's mouth then sucks hers so deeply back into her own mouth.

Pulling away Louise says, "Rick, Kelly is so hot right now so turned on."

Rick looks at her and smiles, "How does it feel to kiss someone you never knew existed until a minute ago?"

"Oh Rick I need to cum baby now." Kelly moans.

Rick just smiles. "Baby you will but not just yet it will be worth it to wait."

Louise gently moves her fingers over Kelly's breasts. Rick watches as Kelly's nipples respond to the fondling. Her hand then moves between Kelly's legs feeling her so wet nether lips. Louise holds my rod with her other hand softly stroking it -stroking Kelly's pussy with the other.

"You two have been busy and Rick you are so bad not letting Kelly cum right now."

"Well Louise, she really likes to watch and I want every cell in her body screaming for release and then I want you to make her cum over and over."

"Oh god, Rick!" Kelly moans and closes her eyes.

She opens them again to see Louise circle her tongue around the head of Rick's phallus sticking the tip in the hole. He brushes her long black hair to the side so Kelly can see her lips sliding down his so hard shaft and back up repeatedly.

"And Rick- you said Kelly likes to do this."

She softly sucks first one ball into her mouth -softly sucking and moving her mouth all over it before doing the same thing to the other ball.

"Oh god yes." Rick moans as Louise stops and smiles at him.

Moving away from the bed, Louise says, "Rick sit on the bed with Kelly."

Rick sits and watches as Louise unbuttons the front of her dress slowly, revealing her sheer black bra, pulling her arms out of the dress leaving it resting on her hips. She reaches back, unhooks her bra, and lets it fall from her shoulders down her arms, showing her firm breasts and dark areolas already erect -each one with a small ring through it. Using her fingers, she pulls on each ring making her nubs stiff and long. Kelly watches -surprised this is turning her on more- she wants to suck those dark nipples and tug the rings with her teeth. Smiling, Louise unbuttons the rest of her dress and lets it fall to the floor, wearing only a sheer black g-string.

"Rick, can you find me a piece of string?"

Rick gets up and finds some thread in the sewing kit the hotel provided. When he turns around, he sees Louise removing her g-string and watches her bend over to step out of it, getting a glimpse of something shiny. Louise sits on the edge of the bed next to Kelly, spreads her own legs, looks at Rick and says,

"Tie that string right there will you?" She points to the piercing in her clit.

Rick leans down, threads the string through the piercing- the musky scent wafting into his nostrils.

"How long would you like the string?"

"You decide because you're in charge of it." She says.

Rick cuts the string and continues to hold onto it. Louise lays on the bed beside Kelly- the contrast between the two women is startling. Kelly's light skin next to the warm tan- the pink nipples on Kelly stand out from the reddish brown ones of Louise. Turning on her side- seeing Kelly licking her lips and admiring the hard pierced nipples, Louise holds one in her hand and offers it greedily Kelly sucks it into her mouth, putting the tip of her tongue through the ring, sucking and tugging looking at Rick.

Louise says, "She is really good at this."

Somewhat shocked, Rick moves onto the bed to watch the two women. Louise is circling Kelly's pink nips with her finger, making them longer and harder. Lifting her leg and exposing herself to Rick,

Louise says, "Pull on that string."

Pulling on the string, he watches her cunt as it expands and contracts, pulling in an even rhythm- he see juices flowing from her, dripping down towards her dark hole and pooling. Louise instructs him to slip between Kelly's legs,

"I want to watch you jerk off while you hold the thread pulling on my clit and cum all over that sweet pink pussy of Kelly's."

Rick is surprised at how this woman has just taken over but is mesmerized at the same time. Taking his hard shaft and the thread in his hand, and stroking slowly and feeling his tension building as he watches Kelly sucking at those dark nipples, exciting him feeling the pressure building pumping harder and faster, hearing moaning he looks and sees Louise moving her hips as he strokes himself and tugs on the string. He glances up to see Kelly enjoying Louise's nipples. Suddenly he shoots his hot cream all over Kelly's smooth mound and open lips.

Louise tells Rick in a breathy voice, "Don't stop, pull harder, faster."

Watching her body shaking and jerking in orgasm - he continues his motions with the string. Her once pink pearl red from the tugging he continues watching her juices flow like water over a falls. Motioning for Rick to move out of the way, she straddles Kelly so she can rub their soaked pussy lips together mixing her cum with Ricks. Then she lay next to Kelly.

Louise looks at Rick, "Get that vibrator will you?"

He looks over and sees a pink penis shaped object sticking out of her purse. Picking it up, Louise motions for him to turn it on and slide it into Kelly's ever so slick twat, thrusting in and out. She squirms as Louise licks and sucks slowly on her hard sensitive nipples and feels the vibrating sensations in her puss. Then feeling her body starting to shudder, her pussy muscles are tightening around the fast moving toy inside her, her hips lifting- toes curling as the orgasm wracks her body. Louise reaches up to remove the restraints and feels teeth attach to her nipple ring as Rick moves between Kelly's legs to clean her with his tongue.

Standing under the hot shower, Kelly rubs her sore wrists wondering how Rick had met this sexual vixen on his business trip. Or maybe it was that Louise told him that she could give them something they had never experienced. Feeling Rick's hands wrapping around her waist she leans against him rubbing her hands up and down his thighs.

"Rick, what did Louise tell you about herself when you talked to her about what she wanted and what we want?"

"She gave me the impression of wanting what we wanted, a nice sexy ménage a trois nothing more."

Rubbing her body against Rick, she feels his member growing. Turning around, and kissing him deeply, she sinks to her knees. The water was spraying down on her back. She licked from the underside of his balls to the tip of his cock- circling the head then consuming his shaft delicately with her lips. Cupping his butt with her hands, she slid her mouth further down until the tip touched the back of her throat. Sucking deeply- she moved her mouth back to the tip to tease the hole, hands lingering on the back of his strong legs-kissing along the base and down his inner thighs- Rick's fingers tangling in her hair, moaning at the soft feeling. Kelly sees Louise's feet between Rick's legs. Rick feels her hands caress down his back and around to his chest, tangling in the wet hair. Louise's soft lips leaving kisses down his back- stopping at the base of his spine, slipping her tongue just inside the crack of his buttocks- all the way down. The feeling along the edges of his ass and Kelly's mouth around his tool were driving him crazy. Watching Kelly-, he sees Louise slip between his legs and put her mouth under Kelly's smooth mound. Suddenly his dick is feeling like it is in a vice -Kelly is reacting to the move that Louise has made. Feeling the warm wet tongue on her mound and lips, Kelly moans. With Rick's hard shaft in her mouth- she knows he is feeling the vibration by the way he has jerked and moved. Kelly scraps her teeth as she moves back and forth, cupping his balls in her hand and massaging. Feeling Louise's hands cupping her ass and sucking her engorged sensitive pearl- Kelly's heart beats faster. Rick pulls away from Kelly leaving her looking so hot and sexy while being eaten out by Louise. He kneels between Louise's legs and rams his tool into her like a rocket, pulling the string attached to the ring in her clit. Watching as Kelly's nipples become harder- her body shuddering in orgasm suddenly he is shooting his hot seed into Louise, feeling her contract with every pull of the thread. All three breathing hard and recovering from their hot and wet encounter, they shower together, - washing each other and head back to the king size bed to rest.

Kelly looks over and sees Louise lying on her side facing her. Rick was lying on his back. Kelly looked down and could see Louise's pierced buds- slightly erect nipples from the cool air. She couldn't resist, leaning close- she flicks them with the tip of her tongue, as Louise stirs but does not awaken.

Kelly was thinking," Rick- you give me such wonderful gifts. "

Kelly sees her eyes flutter but close again, the temptation is too much,-she leans forward and delicately sucks Louise's dark areola into her mouth feeling it grow with every motion. Suddenly there are two hands on Kelly's head holding her in place as she devours this beautiful nub- growing beautifully in her mouth. Hearing raspy groans coming from Louise- Kelly knows her arousal is obvious. Feeling Louise starting to stroke her back and caress her butt, already excited- Kelly becomes more so and just wants to enjoy Louise fully for her own satisfaction. Pulling away from Louise-, she takes her hands and puts them in the restraints. Louise struggles, begs Kelly not to, but she just smiles and brushes her breast against Louise's lips but doesn't let her capture them. Then Kelly moves between her knees, cupping her mound, feeling the soft velvety dampness, wanting a full view of her womanhood she opens the butterfly and gasps at the beauty she finds. So dewy, clitoris engorged, she just can't resist touching her, and she moans. Kelly smiles- dipping her head down, close enough for Louise to feel her warm breath, wanting to touch, but changes my mind.

Getting off the bed- Kelly goes to her suitcase and retrieves the new toy she has been dying to try out. Returning she holds up a double-ended dildo and a penis shaped vibrator. Louise's eyes grow wide with excitement. She uses one end and strokes her from her butt hole to the very top of her cleft, watching her contract, seeing more juices flowing. She carefully inserts the dildo into Louise and strokes her with it, stroking her clit. Then she leans forward taking each nipple into her mouth, teasing, and feeling them grow even more erect. Maneuvering herself- Kelly impales herself upon the other end of the dildo and begins rocking her hips back and forth- Louise matching her motions. Kelly looks over and sees Rick awakening, confused at first, wondering what is happening, then he understands and she smiles at him.

Rick fondles his warm erection-thumb rubbing over the head as he watches Kelly and Louise fuck- four erect nipples two bodies moving as one -moans escaping each of their lips- slippery pussies moving up and down the rubber phallus.

Rick hears a click as the hotel door opens. Monique appears in her robe, she had picked up the key card from the desk as he had arranged. Unbeknownst to Kelly- she had flown in to Vegas to be with them. Monique looks at Louise and Kelly-then smiles at Rick. Monique then gets onto the king size bed next to Rick saying,

"Hi baby." Brushing her lips and sliding her tongue across his lips.

She leans in and says, "You got Kelly another present and I don't mean the toy, and I see they have you so aroused."

They watch Kelly and Louise tangled in passion- legs locked- pounding each other with the dildo. Louise reaches across to greet Monique by sliding her hand along Monique's long black leg and traces the lips of the black beauty she has never met. Rick's rod pressing along Monique's butt cheeks as she lifts her top leg to expose her dewy butterfly whispering, "Fill my void like they are baby."

Rick's hands slide around her body cupping her beautiful breasts with their chocolate tips while he moves slowly into Monique, thrusting in and out of her while watching Kelly and Louise fuck with their toy. Aching for release- he sees the girls moaning and beginning to cum- each throwing their heads back and not being able to control it anymore as he shoots his load so deep in Monique and hearing her moaning,

"Oh yes Rick."

Monique lifts off my cock asking Kelly if she wants to taste. Kelly's face says it all. Monique reverse straddles lowering her dripping cunt to an eager mouth. Louise spreads her legs and lowers herself down to Rick's waiting mouth. He begins tongue fucking her long and deep. Monique leans forward to return the favor for Kelly- brushing her mound with her lips -nibbling her skin and lapping her wetness. Rick glances across seeing the contrast in skin colors moving together so well - hearing the wet licks and sucks coming from them. Louise leans down taking my once again engorged shaft in her mouth- licking it- stroking her lips up and down. All of a sudden, I feel something just inside my dark hole. Louise has slipped the tip of the vibrator inside of me, making me harder than I have ever been in my life. Everyone pleasuring each other, the bed moving and undulating -hands reaching to stroke and rub each other.

Kelly moaning reaches over to slide her hand under my balls as Louise sucks up and down. Kelly whispers to Monique "Let our new friend have the honor of pleasuring you, you will not be disappointed."

Nervous giggles from Louise and Monique as Kelly takes the cock from Louise and licks up and down the hard rod.

"Oh Kelly baby"- is all Rick can get out.

Monique rolls to her back smiling as Louise's dark Italian skin meets her warm black skin. Rick's hands tangle in Kelly's hair as she kisses his rigid shaft -sucking each ball into her mouth deeply. He is feeling the vibrator move slowly in and out- his orgasm building. Rick looks over and watches as Louise and Monique greet each other with tongues- long, pink, and so wet. Rick's fingernails scratch small circles around Kelly's back as she straddles him reverse cowgirl. This way she can ride his hard shaft and stroke his butt hole with the toy his hips thrusting up into Kelly, her heat almost more than he can bear, but feeling the cool air as she fucks him harder and harder. Monique and Louise cup each other's breasts and massage each other's nipples.

Rick's hips meeting with Kelly's- long slow strokes in her so tight and slippery pussy. His hands are cupping and squeezing her butt. Monique and Louise rubbing each other's wet pussies together -legs entwined stimulating each other's clits as they grind together. Moans escaping from everywhere- bodies on edge- Kelly fucking Rick like an insatiable animal and cumming feeling his cock exploding and cumming within her tight warm honey pot watching Monique and Louise as their orgasms overtake them.

Hearing Kelly say, "Monique this is Louise, Louise this is Monique" and chuckles aloud.

Louise smiles as Monique says, "Yes we have come to know each other very well."

Rick was ready but waiting for the three women. He smiled and looked at his Armani Chronograph watch- he was feeling great all decked out in a buttoned down Ralph Lauren black dress pants and white button down shirt, dark black Raffaello shoes. As he stepped into the hall, he saw two maids giggling behind their cart and the people in both adjoining rooms standing at their opened doors. The women glancing all over him –down his shirt to his shoes and back up with just a hint of naughtiness in their eyes. Monique was the first out wearing a red sleeveless wrap dress with a side slit showing off her long black legs so taut and toned in 3-1/2" cheetah print with patent leather trim peep toe shoes. Kelly came out behind her wearing low rise Diesel Jeans and a form fitting white t-shirt with nothing underneath it and white 4" Manola Blahnik sandals. Louise was next -her dark Italian complexion showing so well in her Versace black strapless curvy jersey dress and black patent leather 5" stilettos. Rick let the women go ahead of him so he could watch the men in the hall examine the beautiful shapes that he had full knowledge of underneath those clothes. Then he walks by the onlookers and winks.