Louise, My Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Mutual fantasies lead to setting up our first time.
3k words
4.15
50.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This account is intended to be the first of a few stories about me and my girlfriend Louise, and the things in our lives that we find erotic and have explored together. We live together as a 'married couple', and plan to be together for the rest of our lives, hence the reason for posting this story in 'Loving Wives' rather than in any other category. I've never written erotica before, so please do give me some feedback - but be gentle!

The stories are not intended to be chronological, and so I will try to guide you as to where we are in time relative to the timing of this first chapter.

I do hope that you enjoy reading about us as much as Louise and I have enjoyed putting this together.

Love, Tom x

**********

Hi! ... I'm Tom, and for the last four years I've lived with my girlfriend, Louise. I'm 33 and Lou is 28, we live in West London with two furry cats and, for all our sins, we frequent our local gym 4-5 times a week; considering fitness to be both a fundamental and essential part of our lives.

Louise is, in my mind, simply and utterly gorgeous ... and I'm totally in love with her. She's 5'10" to my 6'1" and is about 125 lbs in weight: tall and skinny with small 32b boobs; a wonderfully tight bottom; shoulder length dark brown hair and glistening dark brown eyes. A fitness freak and vegan like myself, she has lovely long limbs and beautiful arm and leg definition. Oh!, and an extraordinarily sexy flat stomach. I feel it's both a joy and a privilege to share my life with her, and have her as my partner both in sensuality, love and sex.

Now this is the thing - Louise always wears cotton panties (I hear the rustling of paper as I lose half of our readers ...), and this is something I (we) find very erotic; full-back underwear rather than thongs: string bikinis, bikinis or briefs, depending on her mood and the occasion. Most of her knickers are white, although she has some lovely pale pink undies, as well as a few others with pretty girly patterns on them. Both Lou and I find simple soft cotton underwear hugely erotic and I confess that we wear it to bed: she loves me in my white cotton Jockey elance bikinis (men's, please notice!) and we more than often leave our undies on when we make out and make love. We find that it heightens our sexual experience, it's our mutual fetish if you like. Seeing Louise's soft panty clad bottom always arouses me and I find it very hard to keep my hands off her when it appears in front of me. She knows the effect it has on me and loves to tease, wiggling her cotton-covered ass in my face!

Well, about two years ago, we were in bed together and had been making out, getting to the point when we were going to fuck, when I said something that has completely turned our lives around ...

"Darling," I said, easing the leg elastic of her soft sweet panties to the side to slide into her. "Imagine that this is another man, it's your lover, your stud, with a big thick hard cock, sliding into you, fucking you in your soft white cotton panties as I watch and masturbate."

Louise froze, like a dear in headlights and then she shuddered ...

"Oh my God ... Tom! I'm cumming!" she cried, and exploded into a massive orgasm as I was sliding deep inside of her warm soft womb. She bucked her hips up at me, panting, and groaned, "Fuck me my darling lover, cum in me and make me cum in my panties while Tom watches us." She pulled me down and kissed me passionately, at the same time wrapping her legs around my back. She literally fucked me, riding me from underneath as I gripped and stroked her soft panty clad bottom and lightly caressed the bud of her anus through the thin cloth (something she adores) until we both reached our mutual orgasms; she's always been very good at timing hers to arrive with mine.

Calming down afterwards, she simply said, "Tom, oh my god that was amazing. Thank you darling, thank you, thank you."

"Mmmm, I think that I hit a raw nerve there Lou, maybe I should tell you that story again sometime."

"Soon, darling, please," she said. "That was hot!" And she gave me a deliciously warm and passionate kiss. We drifted off into a deep sleep.

**********

Over the next couple of months, my 'phantom lover' fantasy for Louise and our role-play became ever more frequent; we were both really getting off on it. The sex was amazing and I have to confess that the idea of watching my lovely girlfriend in another mans' arms was absorbing me - I found it completely and utterly erotic.

One night, I was reading in bed and Louise was finishing off washing and cleaning her teeth. She sashayed into the bedroom, her hair tied back in a ponytail, and as she slipped into bed beside me, I noticed that she was wearing some of her white cotton Jockey string bikini panties and a little pale pink cotton vest that showed off her belly button beautifully - panties and little top were Lou's usual bedroom attire, I just wore my bikini underwear.

She moved over to me and kissed me softly on the lips, sliding a hand under the bedclothes and cupping my cock through the cotton of my briefs.

"Mmm, we're both wearing Jockey undies tonight darling. Jockey twins!" she said.

"Mmm, I know babe, I love them on you, they're so very soft and sexy."

"Tom, these are the panties that I'd like to wear for my lover. Do you think that he'd like me in them?"

Hearing her say this gave me an almost instant erection. I held my breath.

"Oooh darling, I think that you approve!" she said, reaching down to touch me through my underwear. "You know that they're just like the panties that Diane Lane wore in 'Unfaithful' when her lover took her from behind outside his apartment."

"Yes, I'm sure that he'd love you in them sweetie," I gulped, wondering what might be about to come next.

As she caressed my now hard cock, teasing it through the cotton, she reached down, and cupping my balls carried on, "Tom can we talk about this some more?"

"Of course we can darling," I said. "You know how much this turns us both on."

There was a pause from Louise and then looking me in the eyes, she said, "Darling, you know how much I love you. I adore you, you're my man and my soul-mate and I know that I never want to be without you. But this fantasy of ours is getting to me and I'm beginning to feel that I'd really like it to happen. Does this upset you?"

I took a deep breath. "I love you too Lou and you know that I find the fantasy a huge turn-on too. I'm not quite sure why, since I don't really like the idea of being cuckolded by you and another man, but I do so love the idea of sharing you with someone and being able to objectify your sexuality. I know that I'd be jealous but that I'd be totally excited as well. Does this make any sense to you?"

"Yes, it does," she said. "I don't want to be unfaithful to you as such Tom, but the way that we talk about the fantasy is just so sexy for me. I have to admit that when you're at work, I often have to come up to bed and fuck myself with Bunny (her Rampant Rabbit) so that I can calm down again and get on with things."

"I've thought about this too, and I'll confess that I've masturbated to the idea as well. I have to say that I've no idea how we would go about finding someone though. Having said that, I truly believe that every man on the planet would love to get into your knickers, you're so beautiful. You wouldn't be short of suitors if we advertised or tried finding a contact on the web."

"Hon, I don't think I could do it with just anyone. I feel that I'd need to know him and be able to trust him. Anyway, what about aids and other nasty diseases? I couldn't bear to catch something."

"I'm sure that wouldn't happen babe. I'd be here to look after you."

"Sweetie," she said, "I would never want to be with someone else without you being here with me. I feel that it's something I need share with you."

"Mmmm, I'm so glad that you feel like that too babe. I feel in a strange way that if I share this with you, then you're not really being unfaithful."

"Oooh, I'm so pleased you feel this way hon. I love you so much." Joking and squeezing my aching cock she asked. "Maybe there's a distant acquaintance you could think of who could help us?"

"It's a tough one Lou, I mean you've got to be attracted to him ... and anyway I'd like him to be a fit sexy guy for you."

Lou paused and started to gently masturbate me through my briefs, using her thumb and forefinger to trace up and down the length of my erection through the cotton, something that she knows I love. "Tom? ..."

"Yes darling?

"I've had an idea, but I don't know what you'll think about it."

"Well, I'm hear to listen, and I AM very hard." I said.

" Mmm, yes I you are hon, touch my panties and feel how wet they are."

I reached over and touched the front of her white cotton string bikinis, running a finger over the curve of her mons, feeling the softness of the cloth against her pubic hair. They were sopping! Her sweet thighs parted wide, allowing me more access. I moved my finger down to stroke her through the cotton gusset and I heard her groan. "This is really getting to you, isn't it?"

"Yes Tom, I'm all hot, bothered and flustered about this and am scared of what I'm going to say next."

"Lou, what is it? ..."

"My lover has to be clean, trustworthy, and sexy for me, doesn't he?"

"Yes, of course."

" Well, since Chrissy went back to Australia in January, poor Jesse has been without a fuckbuddy ..."

I'd befriended Jesse at our gym about 3 years ago and we had become dear and close friends since then, becoming workout buddies. He pops over to our home for dinner and drinks regularly, either on his own or with one of his girlfriends. Chrissy had been his last squeeze and he had been really into her. He was distraught when she went back to her home town of Perth to be with her family.

I was floored. "Oh My God! You're suggesting my best friend. Lou, are you serious?"

"Yes, darling," she paused for a moment. "I think I am. He's available, very trustworthy, clean, and he is very sexy and hunky! ... and Tom, you are very hard!" Her eyes were on fire and she laughed at me.

"The thought of you in Jesse's arms? Oooh Louise, this is so naughty!"

Lou started to rub me harder. "Cum in your sexy pants for me Tom darling; imagine me showing Jesse my white cotton panties for the first time; making out with him; his fingers caressing me all over through my knickers, stroking my panty-clad bottom and teasing me; you're watching us, masturbating, seeing me touch his hard cock, knowing that we're going to fuck ... oooh, baby cum for me ... oooh Tom!! ..."

I came so hard in my briefs, soaking the cotton as I listened to Louise talking dirty to me. It was a most exquisite orgasm.

"I love you Tom and I think that this could be so much fun."

**********

The next day, my mind was in turmoil. Louise was hot for my best friend and had suggested that he become her fuck buddy. I'm hard all day! This is outrageous but so horny.

I get home at 7pm and Louise has prepared a wonderful and delicious vegan dinner for us with some white wine, which I love. Everything is fresh and delicious and Lou is looking simply lovely, wearing a short pale blue denim skirt, trainers with no socks and just her tiny pale pink cotton tank top with no bra underneath (she rarely wears one anyway), that doesn't quite reach her belly button. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail and her skin is radiant. She opens another bottle of white wine and the cork falls on the floor. As she bends over to pick it up, the back of her skirt rides up and I see the triangular cloth of her soft white cotton panties cupping her bottom just three feet from me. I'm in love!

"Tom, I was in the gym today and saw Jesse."

I nearly had a heart attack.

"He says Hi! to you and that he's looking forward to seeing us Saturday night."

"What happening on Saturday night Lou?"

"I've invited him over for dinner and a movie, is that all right Darling?"

"Aren't we moving a little fast here?"

"Tom, nothing need happen at all. I just thought that you'd like to see him."

"Thanks babe, yes of course I would. You know I always love seeing him."

We clean up the dinner plates and decide on an early night. In bed Lou asks me, "Tom, did you like what I was wearing tonight?"

"You looked stunning, why do you ask?"

"I think I'm going to wear the same on Saturday, is that OK with you?"

I thought about the view of her cotton pantied bottom and how soft and inviting her knickers had looked in the kitchen - they were begging to be touched - and I groaned. "You want to tease poor Jesse?"

"It could be fun darling, after all, nothing has to happen."

Then silence for a moment.

"Tom?"

"Yes babe?

"Jesse's body, I mean, have you seen it in the changing room?"

"Of course I have."

"How is he 'down there'?" she asks.

"Louise I don't believe this!"

"Please help me Tom, I'm on heat here and you started all this with your sexy fantasy a couple of months ago. Please!"

"OK Lou," and taking a deep breath I say. "He's cut like me, but a little bigger I think ... all right?"

"Mmm, how sexy! Does he wear nice underwear too? You must have noticed what he wears."

"He wears Calvin Klein white cotton boxer briefs Lou. I must say, he looks good in them."

"Mmm, that sounds hot, I like those on guys! Does he ever wear smaller undies like your cute bikinis?"

"I honestly haven't seen him wear anything else. Why?"

"I think it'd be soo sexy to see him in some of yours. I love the idea of my two men being in matching white cotton bikini undies. It'd be very sexy for me." She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. "I'd love to tease and stroke Jesse with him in a pair of your sexy soft Jockeys darling, with you watching us ... Mmmm, you're very hard Tom."

"I can't help it babe, you're driving me mad." Louise lifts herself up a little and eases me out of the side of my underpants and then pulls the leg elastic of her own Jockey string bikinis to the side (she's wearing them again!) and slides down onto me, her soft wet warmth engulfing me.

"Fuck me in my clothes Tom," she says.

"I love you Lou."

"I love you too Tom ... so much." Pausing, and looking at me quizzically, she says, " You say he's bigger than you?"

"Yes."

"Mmm, I think that could be rather nice darling. You don't mind do you?"

I grip her panty clad bottom. "I'd be as jealous as hell, but very excited. But you know that. Are you going to wear these panties for him on Saturday darling?"

"Yes, I'll do a wash tomorrow. You don't mind do you?" she asks. "Fuck me babe, make me cum!" Louise rode me like a devil possessed. "Oooh, I'm cumming Jesse, I'm cumming in my soft cotton panties for you darling!"

I gasped and came with my love. Was this all going a little too far?

**********

Saturday came. Louise and I shopped for dinner, went to the gym (and no, thankfully we didn't see Jesse), popped in on some friends for tea and then headed home to get ready for the evening.

It was my turn to cook that evening, and so I prepared brown rice pilau with a couple of vegan salads and mixed some frozen margaritas, Louise's favourite tipple. When she came down she looked totally gorgeous, dressed again in that short pale blue denim skirt with a skimpy pink cotton tank top, her nipples clearly on display through the thin, soft cloth. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she was wearing her sexy pink trainers.

"You look beautiful darling," I said.

"Thanks sweetie, I feel so nervous."

"We don't have to do anything, you know."

"Can we just see how things go Tom?"

"Of course babe, of course. Just popping upstairs to get changed."

I changed into a fresh pair of pale blue worn Armani jeans and slipped on a white cotton t-shirt and decided to go barefoot. I had butterflies in my stomach, but at the same time felt so excited. Tonight, my love, my Louise might make love with another man. My friend, Jesse ...

**********

To be continued ...